The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 9: My Own Little Slave Girl

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: My Own Little Slave Girl - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

He checked the vehicles and confirmed that all of them are in a fairly good condition. He is interested in the SUV, he is impressed with the all modifications that the slavers did to it.

The vehicle has got some armor at the front and the sides. It also has some shielding at the back. The glass windows and windshield have been replaced by metal armor as well. He doubt that it will be as fast but considering the environment, he totally understands the logic of sacrificing speed to gain more armor.

The two other trucks have better armors though. He decided that if it’s really needed he can appropriate them and install this extra armor in his base.

He was delighted to find another grenade launcher on the passenger seat of the SUV. The biggest shock is in the third truck. He found all sorts of canned food. It also had three drums filled with water. He also found boxes of extra ammo for the 50 caliber, already belted and ready to be used. Among the loot is a box of hand held grenades. These are one of those fragmentation kinds.

He loaded all of them into his storage space.

After eliminating all the slavers, Adam is now forced to do the dirty task of taking care of the slaves.

While going through the camp earlier he couldn’t help but glance at the slaves. He noted that they are really dirty and most of them are naked. All of them are standing and both of their hands are chained to the top of the cage.

Only one of them is male. Out of the five slaves he is also the oldest, roughly 60 to 70 years old. There’s another old lady there almost the same age, from the looks of it, she might be his wife.

There are two ladies that are around 30 to 35 years old. They look like sisters too. However, they have a blank took in their eyes. They’re just staring at an empty space.

He can see bruises on their whole body. He can also see some bite marks, hand prints and hickeys everywhere. They’ve clearly been raped by the slavers. He can even see blood on the thighs of one of them.

The last one has a totally different situation. She is technically dirty but considering the current post apocalypse standards, she is considered to be clean. She is also wearing a garb of some sort to cover her body.

Looking at her, she’s most likely around 20 years old. She is the smallest among the five slaves, probably around 5’4. She has the most beautiful face he has ever seen; even better than any of the girls of the girls he knew in his old world.

With her hands chained above, he can see the feminine curves on her body. With his novice estimate she can be 34DD. It’s also clear from her garb that she is not wearing any bra. But her nubile bust is proudly defying gravity. Her waist is mouth wateringly narrow and her hips are made out of a wet dream. Her legs are totally proportioned to her body.

She is demurely looking down. She clearly knows that he’s looking at her. He can even see blush from her cheeks going down her neck.

Looking at her further he can faintly see her rubbing her legs together. A small trickle of wet trail can be seen going down her legs.

He can even hear her ragged breathing from outside the cage.

Suddenly, she lift up her head and looked directly at him.

With a voice that seems to belong only from the angels, she said,

“Master, you’ve finally come.”

Author’s note:

My sincerest thanks to Rexford for volunteering his time and effort to make this story more bearable to the readers. It’s a long time coming and I do admit my weakness from the start. Spellings and grammars are really beyond me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.