The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 5: First Blood

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: First Blood - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The last options in the main menu is the user settings.

Basically the page only have two options.

“Save”

“Load”

What the heck are these for.

He tapped on the “Save” button.

A notification window popped out again.

“Progress saved.”

“Huh?”

Adam stared at the notification with a confused gaze. What does it mean “Saved”?

No other prompts showed up after that so he doesn’t really see what’s going on there.

However before he can ponder on it further, he heard a loud crash at the back of the house.

The house he’s in is the same exact house he was living in in the real world.

It’s pretty secure by modern standards; Ten feet concrete wall all around the property and a solid iron fence as their front gate. It’s the main reason why the house is still intact even in a post-apocalyptic environment like this.

He remembered that when he first explored the house. He confirmed that the gate is still intact and there are no breaches on the perimeter walls.

Thinking about it now; he vaguely remembered hearing crashes and bangs while he was hungry. However he was lying down and in a delirious state back then. He doesn’t have any power or will to do anything about it.

With the help of his recovery potion his HP is full and he is mobile again. He is still at the third floor of the house. Knowing that the sound did not originate from inside, he walked to the side facing the back of the house.

Looking over the window, He looked at the familiar backyard. This side is also facing the back of their neighbor’s house.

Through the window on their third floor he can clearly see a body with a rope around its neck hanging from the ceiling.

The crazy part is that, the body is moving around while suspended in midair.

Probably the person after knowing that he was infected tried to kill himself but the virus still transformed his body into a zombie.

With the new skills, Adam seems to gain the courage he once lacked in his previous life.

Normally in situations like this, Adam will simply ignore it and find some excuse to do something else.

However, with the game like system in his head, with some sick and twisted mentality; He views this situation as a game.

Adam, inside the game world is a renowned player. He is amongst the top. His attitude in game is way different compared to his real self.

Now with all of his game like ability, his gamer’s instinct kicked in.

With his curiosity piqued, he decided to investigate the outside world. What is really going on with these zombies.

He looked through the closet and found a leather jacket that his dad owned. He also changed into some jeans. He also found some steel toed boots that previously belonged to their gardener.

Unfortunately, he cannot find anything more substantial weapon than the kitchen knife.

He tried to check the main iron-gate but quickly found out that it would be impossible for him to open it. The gate is used for cars so it is automatic and required electricity to operate. Also, the mechanism that operates it is already rusted out so it’s probably stuck now.

There’s a smaller door for people right beside the gate. It’s made of the same heavy iron as the main gate but this one is made for people.

He tried to pry it open but realized that it’s rusted as well. After forcing the lever a few times he was able to loosen it and finally able to pry the metal door open.

He made sure that the area is clear before wandering cautiously through the street.

Further up the street he saw two zombies ambling by.

Being a pro gamer in his previous life he wants to test his skills and capabilities first.

He formulates a plan to lure one of the zombies to take it on one on one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.