The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 3: A Life Saving Discovery

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Life Saving Discovery - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Excruciating pain; every single part of my body hurts. It’s like every nerve in my body is sizzling with electricity.

I can’t remember how long I’ve been lying here. I don’t even know where I am.

It was raining when I suddenly got dumped here. I can hear the rain drops outside the window. I think it’s been at least a few days now and it’s still raining outside.

I can’t hold on anymore. The pain is too much. I feel like my strength is all gone now. Everything is going dark.


It’s been a few days since the last time I fainted.

I can take the pain now; it’s more a buzz instead of the constant zap I was experiencing before. However, I realized that I have a new problem.

I’m hungry.


It took me a while to be mobile.

I finally got the strength to push myself up and look around the room.

It’s my room but it looks really dilapidated. Everything is dusty and moldy. What the hell happened?

I’m really hungry now.


I never knew that the simple act of looking out the window would be such a life altering event.

The sky is greenish in color. And from the looks of it, every house in the neighborhood is in ruins.

It’s still raining outside.

The most shocking discovery however are the FUCKING ZOMBIES!


It took me a while to calm down from that discovery.

It seems like this things are dumb just like what you see in the tv. They just aimlessly walk around.

I tried to check the house for anything to eat but I can’t find anything here.

I took the knife from the kitchen, which doesn’t make me feel safe at all. It’s still a weapon though so I took it.

I’m really, really hungry now. It’s almost a week since I last ate. I can still feel the tingling feeling in my nerves but I have already learned to ignore this.


I’m back on the floor again. I dont even have the strength to sit. I’m lying down with my back on the wooden floor.

I’ve been like this since yesterday.

I am so fucking hungry.

I started hearing some beeping sounds yesterday too. Like an alarm or something.

What the hell is it, I hope those zombies outside don’t hear it; else I’m really dead.


Those freaking sounds are so fucking annoying. They started speeding up a few minutes ago. And they’re getting really loud now.


I don’t care anymore. I’m almost done. I hope the zombies can hear those sounds. Hopefully the zombies can kill me already.

“WARNING! WARNING! Due to excessive hunger HP started sustaining damage and is now in critical level. Please consume 1 red potion in order to avoid death.”

Author’s note:

My sincerest thanks to Rexford for volunteering his time and effort to make this story more bearable to the readers. It’s a long time coming and I do admit my weakness from the start. Spellings and grammars are really beyond me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.