The Gamer's Apocalypse
Chapter 2: What a Waste

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: What a Waste - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The boss monster on this stage is not really difficult to kill but a lot of preparation is needed first.

Adam has been collecting the necessary items for the last few months.

Most of the items can be purchased using real world money so it’s not really a big deal. Dad’s black Amex card has no limit so he can just put it on the bill.

However there are 15 items that can’t be bought from the market. Ten of the items are rare and four items can only be acquired from completing class S quests. The most difficult to obtain is the last item on the list. He needs to kill a god level monster alone. The drop rate for the item is not really high to begin with and the spawn rate of the monster only happens once every three months.

All in all it took him almost a year to gather all the items.

And now it looks like all of his hard work is paying off. The <New Era> game has been launched for three years now and no one has ever defeated this boss yet.

The Hayabusa is one of the twelve bosses that guard the hells gate in the game. You need to defeat all twelve of them in the span of 1 year to satisfy the parameters in entering the gate.

Adam was able to complete all the items just a week ago. He’s been going through all the major forums bragging nonstop during the weekend. He’s boasting that he’ll be the very first player who will be able to defeat the Hayabusa. He told everyone that he is to go live stream so that there will be no doubt in anyone’s mind when he kills this boss.

He started the preparation an hour ago. He was kept busy setting up the stage map with all the items and spells that are necessary to negate the Hayabusa’s special ability.

And now he can finally start the hunt. According to the game time on his player stat window the Hayabusa is scheduled to show up within 5 minutes.

The map for the Boss stages like the Hayabusa can only be entered by one person at a time. And that person has to give the necessary items to the NPC at the portal as payment.

So, only Adam is in this map. That’s the reason he is very confident and not afraid of other players stealing his kill.

He casually checked his messages and saw a couple of hundred pings from other players. Some are supportive saying things to encourage him or giving him some tips on how to better execute a skill to hunt the boss. However majority of the comments are downright hateful.

Such is the nature of this game; a lot of people are envious of him right now.

The player ranking on the <New Era> game is fraught with blood and sweat.

Adam is really confident that if he were to kill this boss that his current ranking of 24th will be finally boosted up to the top ten.

The system alert finally chimed and the bright environment light on the area suddenly turned red. This is how the game notifies the players of a spawn of high level bosses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.