Lustful Vice
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria is the first to awaken. She quietly slips from under the sheets and creeps into the bathroom, closes the door and showers. Every time she touches herself—her breasts, her thighs, her ass, her pussy—a thrill shoots to her core and a smile comes to her lips. In Zaria’s mind, last night was her wedding night. She thinks of the plan that Yesenia has put together. Nothing will stop her from having her father’s baby and the plan creates a perfect situation in which this can happen. She, Yesenia and their fathers will create a secret family and she commits herself to getting Ray on board with this before these two weeks together is through.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.