Lustful Vice
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

No matter how hard she tries, Yesenia cannot seem to convince Zaria to let her father fuck the girl. Over the past year, Yesenia has found her way into Ray’s bed more than a
few times. Moreover, she has kept it secret from her lifelong friend. Ray was resistant at first but now seems more comfortable when Yesenia shows up, unannounced, but with impeccable timing. And she seduces him into fucking her each and every time. Zaria is none the wiser. Not even Yesenia’s own father is aware. Unlike Zaria, Yesenia is not a one daddy girl.

“Why not?” Yesenia asks.

“I don’t know,” Zaria says. “Your dad’s a nice guy and he’s kind of cute, but he’s your dad. It’s just a little weird. I need to wrap my head around fucking him. I mean, so we even know if he’d want to fuck me? I know you want to fuck my dad and me fucking yours opens that door, but it’s not like we’re not getting laid.”

Indeed, Zaria and Yesenia are the hit of the frat circuit. They attend parties regularly and bring guys back to their dorm room to fuck. It’s all part of their plan to have a slutty reputation so that when they do finally end up pregnant with their own siblings no one will be the wiser. Their plan is to still live together after college, each pregnant by their respective fathers. Then with all four of them knowing of each other, there will be no fear of getting caught by their mothers or anyone else. But in order for it to all come together, that meant taking the next step.

So far Yesenia has discussed the plan in detail with her father and he agrees with every bit of it. The rub is Zaria has yet to discuss it with her father. Yesenia thought about bringing it up to Ray after making him fill her with his seed, but she respects Zaria’s choice to do it on her own. Yesenia figures that it might be easier if she could just get Zaria to sleep with her father and of course get her best friend to agree to her fucking Ray. In Yesenia’s mind, their first babies would be with their own fathers, but she hopes to convince Zaria to have the second with each other’s father.

One big, happy family! We’d be best friends and sisters! She smiles to herself at the thought. “When do you think that you’ll tell him?”

“I don’t know,” Zaria huffs her response. “Soon...”

“Come on, Zaria,” Yesenia says a little agitated. “We’ll be staring our senior year soon and we need to have the plan settled.”

“I know,” Zaria mutters. “I just need to find the right time.”

“Sure, right after you fuck the shit out of him.” Yesenia giggles. “You’re still okay with the plan, aren’t you?”

“What? Yes, of course,” she answers, seeming to be lost in thought. “There’s nothing I want more than to have my dad’s baby. It’s a great plan.”

“Well, my dad and I are going to start looking for a place for me to live after graduation,” Yesenia continues. “Do you want to come along when we do?”

“Absolutely,” Zaria replies enthusiastically. She hugs her friend. Then holding Yesenia at arm’s length, she looks at the girl with love and smiling. “We’re going to be great mommies.”

“That we are,” Yesenia agrees, matching the smile with one of her own.

“My mother is going away on a two week business trip over the summer and my dad wants to take me to the cabin, up at the lake,” Zaria announces. “We’ll be up there all by ourselves playing house. It’ll be the perfect setting to talk to him about our plans.”

“Perfect,” Yesenia says happily. “Here’s to summer then.”

“To the summer,” Zaria agrees.

Each girl takes a draw on their mixed drinks.

“Listen, I’ve got a biology review class this afternoon before finals next week,” Yesenia tells her friend. “We’ve got to get back.”

“Fine,” Zaria sighs. “But you’re killing my buzz.

They gather their things and head back to campus.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.