Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 38

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Ray awakens to the loss of his daughter and the sounds of the shower. While he lies there, waking up to the morning sun, the shower suddenly cuts off. Several minutes later a petite, tanned beauty with long black hair and green eyes emerges naked from the bathroom. She is a Ish just like his daughter, but that is the problem, she is not his daughter.

“Yesenia?” Ray says in disbelief. “What the fuck are you doing here? Where’s Zaria?”

“Well, good morning to you too, lover,” the girl replies and kisses his forehead before heading to the closet.

“Yesenia! That was you last night?” he asks, hoping to hear something opposite of what he expected to, or even knew to be true. “What the fuck?”

But the girl just ignores his rant and instead focuses on the closet. She opens it, searching for something to wear. Ray watches as the full grown, sexy nymph that he has known since childhood, slips into one of his shirts. Her beautiful apple bottom ass is now displaced by the shirt tail. “Thanks for last night,” she says, turning and engaging the lower two buttons. “Your cock is a lot bigger than my dad’s and your load a lot bigger too. It felt so warm and wonderful up inside me. Now I see why Zaria’s not happy unless she’s fucking you.”

Ray is speechless.

“I’m headed to the kitchen to make some toast and coffee. Come when you’re ready,” she says heading out the door. “We should probably talk.”

Ray lays there and covers his face with his hands. Oh fuck! What the fuck have I done? A few minutes later, a somewhat numb and distraught Ray enters the kitchen and sits down at the table. “Yesenia, how could you do this? You let me fuck you, cum in you while the whole time making me believe it was my daughter.”

“Do you want cream and sugar, Ray?” Yesenia asks, bringing him a cup of coffee.

“What?” he asks caught off guard. “No. Yesenia, I’m trying to talk to you.”

“So then, how about some jelly for your toast, lover?” she asks, teasing him.

“Stop this, just stop it,” he says angrily. “We’re not playing house, and we’re certainly not lovers.”

“Oh, that’s exactly what we’re doing, and that’s exactly what we are,” she contradicts. “That is until Zaria gets home. I’ve suggested to her a number of times that we should swap daddies, but I didn’t actually tell her that I was going to fuck you.”

“Zaria was never supposed to tell you about us,” Ray says with a sigh.

“Yes, she told me that after the first time she sucked your dick,” the girl divulges. “Listen, we tell each other everything. We’ve never told anyone else though.”

That last revelation gives Ray some much needed relief. Then drawing his attention away briefly, Yesenia’s phone sounds from somewhere within the pile of her crumpled clothes stacked on another kitchen chair.

“Speaking of Zaria,” she says, riling the pile in search of the device. She reads the message and quickly types out a reply. “She’s going to catch the next train. She’ll be here around noon.”

Ray takes a long draw on his coffee. “How did you get here?” he asks. “How did you even get in?”

“I’ve been coming over here since I was six,” Yesenia explains. “You don’t think I know where you hide the key? I told Zaria that my mom was visiting her sister and that my dad was alone this weekend, which he is. Since I didn’t have a class this morning, I told Zaria that I was going to come home last night. She had a mid-term first thing this morning. Listen, I’ve been wanting to fuck you for a long time. I’ve given you clues but nothing. Eventually, it had to come down to this.”

“But Yesenia...” he begins to protest.

“But what?” she snaps. “You hated it? Admit it, you enjoyed it just as much as I did.” She leans back against the counter across the kitchen from the man.

“But I ejaculated in you,” he says.

“It’s okay, I’m on birth control. We both are,” she announces with a lie. “We get them over at the student health center. Look, I had fun. So did you. I really enjoyed fucking you and it will happen again. We could be fucking right now.” Yesenia locks her gaze with Ray’s. “It was nice having you for my daddy,” she adds with a sly smile.

Ray’s cock stands at full attention and throbs. As much as he wants to resist, his wants and needs do get the best of him. Here is a beautifully young Ish with a gorgeous body, perky breasts and a tight, young cunt who has already seduced him to violate her, inseminate her and is still, even now, seducing him to fuck her yet again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.