Lustful Vice
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Home looks different at one in the morning. The train station is all but empty when she arrives on the last train of the night. Luckily home has a couple ride share services available to her and within a few minutes she is on her way.

She stands before the house, looking up and down the street. No traffic. No prying eyes to notice her presence. She approaches the house and lifts the planter near the front door to retrieve the hidden key. The she quietly lets herself in and locks the door behind her. As she heads up the stair case, she strips of her clothes. And as she opens the door to the master bedroom, she can barely see her totally naked form in a mirror in the darkened room. Ray lays on his side, asleep and facing the center of the bed with his back to the door, totally unaware of her presence. Perfect. She proceeds to the opposite side of the bed, quietly lifting the sheets and slipping beneath them. She gingerly shifts her position, inching closer to spoon the man. Once adjacent to his warm, muscular form, she begins to slowly rotate her ass, rubbing up against him.

“Uh, is that you, Zaria?” he grumbles.

She whispers in a barely audible voice, “Yes, Daddy.”

“I thought you weren’t coming home until the weekend,” he says, though not unappreciative.

“There’s no classes tomorrow so I thought I’d surprise you,” she whispers.

“What a nice surprise then,” Ray says, placing his arm around her waist to draw her to him.

“Mmm, Daddy,” she coos. She continues to grind her ass into his growing erection while he sleepily kisses her neck and fondles her breasts. She reaches back and grabs his swollen member to stroke it while his hand finds her pussy. And while Ray plays with her moist cunt, she releases his hardness and raises a leg over his hip. Ray is ready—more than ready. He grabs his tool and rubs the head back and forth along her folds, coating himself with her wetness. Then he brings himself to her entrance and inserts the tip. “Mmm, yes Daddy,” she whispers. “Fuck me. Just like this.”

Ray sets up a steady rhythm and soon he is fully plugged into her hot, wet cunt. He strokes slowly in and out, his full length stretching her tight pussy with each thrust. She reaches back with her arm and encircles his neck to draw him in for a wanting kiss. He man reaches up, takes her nipple between his thumb and finger, pinching her while his cock moves in and out of her with ease. She gasps before resuming their kisses. Then Ray is reaching down to toy with her clit as he continues to fuck her slowly and with a greater purpose. Within minutes, she can feel her approaching orgasm. She moans into his mouth, her body convulses in release.

While her orgasm waxes and wanes, it drives her body onto the man’s swollen prick. He tightens his grip on her and his body stiffens. His pipe erupts, filling her with hot cum and sending her headlong right into another orgasm. As they come down together, their kisses end and she turns away whispering, “Thank you, Daddy.”

Ray leaves himself inside her and cuddles her while they both drift off to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.