Lustful Vice
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

At lunch, Ray sits across from his daughter with her best friend to the side. Several times he experiences a foot playing with his leg, thinking that it is his daughter, but indeed both girls are responsible, taking turns teasing him.

“So, you two have been attending a fair number of parties I hear,” he says, trying to not give attention to the under the table antics.

“We’re just having some fun, Daddy,” Zaria quickly answers.

“Yeah, nothing wrong with having a little naughty fun, Ray,” Yesenia pipes in, smiling and winking at him.

Ray’s cock twitches at Yesenia’s response. His thoughts immediately go to the girl fucking her father. “Well, so long as it doesn’t get out of hand,” he says, trying to find a diplomatic response.

“Oh Daddy, everything is fine,” Zaria assures him.

“Yeah, Ray. Don’t worry. I won’t let those college guys corrupt your daughter ... much.’ Yesenia grins and the man doesn’t miss the twinkle in her eye.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.