Lustful Vice
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

For most of the party, Zaria finds herself sitting alone on a sofa. Not a fan of beer, yet not wanting to seem like she doesn’t belong, the girl nursing the same one all night. Yesenia on the other hand is the slut of the party. Zaria has gone looking for her friend twice tonight and both times she has found the other Ish making out with a different guy, her hands all over his cock and his all over her ass. Now Yesenia comes to her with yet another guy in tow.

She breaks away from the dude. “Hold on a second. I need to talk to my girl.” She takes the seat next to Zaria. “What the fuck? Why are you sitting here with all these guys just looking to rock your world?” When Zaria doesn’t answers, she just continues. “I’ve already given two blowjobs tonight.” She pauses to look over her shoulder to her lover-to-be, smiles and wiggles her fingers in a wave at him.

“Yes, I saw that,” Zaria finally says.

“And?” Yesenia asks, raising her eyebrows up at the girl. “Come on! The party is winding down. It’s time to connect. I’m going to bed now.” She giggles. “Bring the car or leave it. We can always get it in the morning. Just remember, if you’re going to get laid, do it at home. And nobody’s dick goes in you unless it’s covered.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Zaria says sarcastically.

And with that, Yesenia gets up and her date’s arm comes around her waist. After they have turned and are walking away, Yesenia looks back, smiles and rubs her hand all over the guy’s ass.

Almost immediately after her best friend’s departure, a guy comes over and sits next to Zaria, taking Yesenia’s spot. “Daniel, but you can call me Danny,” the stranger says, extending his hand for a shake.

“Zaria,” she says, extending hers in kind. “How fortunate for you to show up.” Her new found friend regales her with tales of his time on the football team. He’s not bad looking. Oh my. Her pussy moistens to the sight of the bulge in his pants. Now that’s encouraging.

“ ... so Saturday then?” he is saying, but she’s not listening.

“I’m sorry, what?” the girl says, clearing her mind of her dirty thoughts.

“The game?” he repeats. “Will you come?”

“Oh, yeah, that sounds like fun,” she answers, not meaning a damn word of it.

“Great!” he says, clapping his hands together loudly.

The Ish looks him over, noticing for the first time that he too is an Ish. Then she reminds herself of the evening’s conversation and the one with her father. Yesenia was right. Besides, two can play at this game. “Listen, my roommate split. Would you mind giving me a ride home?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.