Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

By now, Zaria hasn’t spoken to her father for several weeks. He, of course, has sent her several texts, voice mails and even emails, but she ignores all of it. When she gets her period, her frustration over all of it only gets worse.

“Still not talking to your dad, huh?” Yesenia asks.

“Fuck, Yesenia!” Zaria growls at her best friend. “What the fuck am I doing wrong? You’re out there every night, partying hard, fucking your father on the weekends and having a great time. Look at me. My dad is still with my mom and I can’t get us moved beyond that.”

“Well, you’ve got to stop thinking like you do,” Yesenia confesses. “You’ve got to slutty. You don’t have to be in love with every guy you fuck. Just enjoy yourself. Explore your wild side.”

“But that’s just it,” Zaria says, shaking her head vigorously. “I don’t want to fuck anybody else. I want Ray!”

Yesenia has never heard her best friend ever refer to her father by his name before. “I understand, but it doesn’t look like your mom is going anywhere anytime soon. Besides, your dad is right. If he gets caught with you, things will go to shit.” She smiles, giving comfort to Zaria. “So if you can’t have him all the time, have him when you can. And be discreet about it. Tell him that is what you want. Tell him that it can be enough. Can it be?”

“I guess,” Zaria answers, dropping her head down. “But there goes his baby.”

“Not necessarily true,” Yesenia says slyly. “It might take you to get a little slutty like I suggested though.” Zaria looks at Yesenia quizzically. “I’ve actually had my dad agree to give me his baby,” she continues in response to the look.

“Shut the fuck up,” Zaria spats, beyond belief of what her ears just heard.

“No, really,” Yesenia says seriously. “It’s not right away. But it is why I’m fucking around a lot. Well, that and I’m enjoying being fucked by a lot of different cocks.” Zaria moves closer to her friend. “So my dad says that he can’t wait to get me pregnant. He wants to fuck me while I’m growing my baby brother. And, he wants to suck my tits when I’m giving milk.” She pauses and gives her friend a serious look. “The thing is, nobody especially my mom, can ever suspect that it’s his. So I’m working on my reputation as a whore.” Yesenia giggles. “Besides, I need to finish college before I have the baby so we’re going to wait until my senior year. I’ll get knocked up. My mom will assume I’ve been sleeping around, because I have,” she giggles again. “And then I’ll get to have my dad’s baby.”

“Oh fuck. That’s just insane,” Zaria says, giving her friend a high five. “You’ve got it all planned out. And it’s absolutely diabolical.”

Yesenia shrugs. “I figure I’ll graduate. My mom and dad, of course, will feel obligated to help me get my own place and raise their grandchild. My dad will then be able to come over and fuck me regularly. He’ll even probably give me another baby too.”

Zaria cannot believe her ears. “Shit. What about me?”

“Maybe we both can get pregnant and live together, raising our kids,” Yesenia suggests. “Our dads would know so that if one wants to spend the night or play while the other is around then it’s no big deal. We might even swap once in a while or maybe your dad can get me pregnant and my dad could do you. Then we’d be more than just best friends.”

“Okay, let’s not get ahead of ourselves,” Zaria reasons. “Maybe you’re right. Maybe I just need to keep working on my dad and in the meantime, get a little slutty with other guys.”

“That’s my girl, Yesenia says cheerily, smiling. “There’s a frat mixer this weekend. My dad is going to a softball tournament somewhere so I was going to skip going home this weekend. You haven’t been home in a few weeks so you’ll go unnoticed. And you can make your dad simmer a little longer.”

Zaria agrees. She will stay at school and then begin to plan her net seduction. She will start texting her father over the coming week and get his juices going. By the time she is home, Ray won’t be able to keep his hands off her or his cock in his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.