Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

They sit together for a while in each other’s embrace, Ray not knowing at all what to say. Finally, Zaria stands up and offers her hands to him. “Take me to bed, Daddy.”

Zaria leads her father by the hand down the hall to his bed—their bed. He immediately notices the silk sheets. “Your mother hates those.”

“Well then, it’s a good thing I’m not her,” Zaria says, turning back and meeting his embrace. “I’m your daughter and your lover.” With this she places her arms around his neck and draws him to her for a soft, wet kiss.

Ray peels back the sheets and Zaria climbs in first. He gets in right behind her, snuggling into her from behind, spooning her. Then he brings his hand around her waist to her belly where it rests. Ray lifts then nestles into her hair, taking in her scent and deftly kisses the nape of her neck while his hand lightly rubs her belly.

“My belly is full of your cum, Daddy,” Zaria murmurs. “I love the feeling that part of you is alive inside me and that you caress me there.”

The girl’s words arouse the man. The thought that his little girl, essentially his clone in feminine form, has readily accepted his seed is not lost on him. Every time he has asked her about the pill, she lies and confirms that she is on it. He has a feeling that she could be lying, but he hasn’t the heart to push it any further than that initial question. He has ejaculated in her several times already, and though she isn’t pregnant yet, it can always happen. Thoughts of his daughter carrying his baby flood his consciousness. Images of caressing her baby bump, knowing that it is his child she is bearing, knowing that even though her mother is unaware, he and Zaria would always know that it is his baby. His cock stirs to these thoughts and Zaria takes notice.

“Daddy, I want you to cum in me all the time from now on,” she instructs. “Don’t give any of it to Mom. Your cum is all mine.”

“Yes,” he agrees quite readily. “But we have to be careful. You really need to make sure that you don’t miss a day taking your pill. Otherwise, if you do and we keep fooling around like this, you will end up pregnant.”

The Ish looks back at her father with wide eyes and a big smile. “Oohh, having your baby,” she coos mischievously. That would be so wonderful!”

“Oh, Zaria,” the man groans. “Under different circumstances, there is nothing what I would want more than to put my baby in you, but that would ruin our life and mine. Trust me.”

The girl turns toward him, and with a huge smiles on her face, says, “You want to get me pregnant?”

“That’s not what I said,” he tries to retract his words. “Let’s just try to get some sleep.” Ray forces her to turn back away from him and spoons tightly against her lithe body. And he tries to just snuggle into her, but Zaria can feel his hardness pressing into her ass and soon it becomes apparent that she can just forget about sleeping.

Yet Ray has no troubles. In fact, the man is sleeping, snoring like a hibernating bear. Being wide awake and highly aroused, Zaria’s mind is racing with thoughts of carrying her father’s baby. The thoughts keep her awake as much as her dripping wet cunt does. So decides to remedy this. Reaching back, the Ish handles her father’s cock and starts to gently stroke him. He is hard and ready despite his sleeping and she is not about to let it go to waste. Zaria rolls toward her lover, causing him to lie flat on his back. Ray barely takes notice of her hand stroking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.