Lustful Vice
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Zaria wakes up to the disappointment of her father already gone to work. The girl finally wipes all the sleep from her eyes—she has never slept so good before—she notices a little yellow sticky note attached on top of the night stand. It tells her that Ray will see her later tonight and that he loves her.

After making the bed, she returns to her own room and gets out of the lingerie. There is a crust of cum sticking to it and her. Ray’s cum ... her daddy’s cum. She brings the teddy to her nose and inhales her father’s scent, mixed with her own. Then she carefully hides her trophy in the back of her bottom dresser drawer beneath some rarely worn clothes.

Zaria then showers, washing all traces of their incestuous liaison away. She steps out of the shower and dries off and then returns to her room. Sitting down in front of her dresser mirror, the Ish applies her makeup. She suddenly notices the love bite at the base of her neck and a second on the underside of her breast. Daddy’s girl, she happily thinks to herself. Then she applies makeup to conceal, as best she can, her father’s mark of ownership. She messages Yesenia, Where are you? but her friend is nowhere to be found.

After settling into a seat in the living room, her phone pings with a message. It is almost a full fifteen minutes before her phone pings with a response from her best friend. My mom is at the store, so I’m happily hanging with my dad.

I fucked my dad. Zaria messages back.

Shut the fuck up! Really? Was it good?

Oh fuck yeah. But he ejaculated on my belly.

Next time. I got to go. My dad is coming.

And with that, Yesenia is gone. Zaria is jealous. Her best friend and father will be playing all day while she is all alone. So the girl putters around the house or lies in the sun. She has been wet all day, running last night over and over in her mind. Her daydream is eventually interrupted by the ding of her phone.

Are you there? Yesenia’s message appears on the screen.

Call me. Zaria would rather talk to someone right now than continue the silent conversation.

The phone rings and she answers. Yesenia begins the conversation the moment Zaria answers. “What a day! This is so cool. I’ve just been lying around fucking my dad all day. We fucked in bed, we fucked in the shower and we fucked in the kitchen standing up. I’m actually starting to get a little sore.”

“Really?” Zaria says, sounding shocked. “My dad is away at the store and you call just to tease me?” She can’t keep the tone of anger from her voice.

“So, he popped your cherry?” Yesenia asks.

“It hurt for a minute, but then it was awesome,” Zaria answers, quickly forgetting the shock and anger. “It felt so warm and full.”

“I know,” the other Ish agrees. “There’s nothing else like it.”

“He pulled out of me just before he finished,” Zaria continues uninterrupted. “He shot all over my tits and belly. Actually, it was kind of cool seeing him cum, and how hard and far he squirts. But I really wanted to feel it inside me.”

“So, next time don’t let him pull out,” Yesenia advises. “Get on top of him. It will be harder for him to pull out. Then just hold on as tight as you can and make him cum. Maybe you should just get on the pill, or at least pretend to. My dad thinks I am so he cums in me all the time now. I love the feeling of it going in me.”

“I know you and your dad are playing house today, but I was hoping that I could stop by for some more advice.

“That would actually be perfect,” Yesenia says, sounding thrilled by the idea. “My dad is going away on business. In fact, he just left for the airport and he’ll be gone for a couple of days.”

“Then I’ll be there in a few,” Zaria says, ending the call. She stuffs the phone in her back pocket and heads toward the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.