Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Any more daddy news?” Yesenia asks.

“Well, as a matter of fact, yes,” Zaria says with a sly smile. “He came into my room last night while my mom was asleep. Fuck, it was so good. He sucked on my tits and kisses me ... down there. He put his finger in me at the same time. It was like the world exploded. I’ve had orgasms but I have never felt anything like that!”

Yesenia reaches over and hugs her friend. “My dad makes me cum all the time. It just make me want to fuck him every chance I get.”

Zaria releases the embrace and looks back at her best friend. “Fuck, I need him to fuck me!”

“We did it five times this weekend,” Yesenia brags. “It felt so good. You feel so full and hot and wet ... it’s crazy. We started out with him on top of me. I got to watch his dick going in and out of me. It was so hot. Then he had me get on my hands and knees and he put it in me from behind. It was like a whole new feeling. I loved the feeling of his balls slapping my pussy every time he pounded into me. Last night he got angry with me though.” Zaria furrows her brow, wordlessly listening. “Every time he fucks me he always pulls out just as he is about to cum. He busts all over my belly, tits or my back, if he’s behind me. But I really want to feel him cumming inside me. I wanted it more than ever last night.” She sighs heavily, almost agonizingly. “So last night, when we were cuddled up and watching a movie, we started to make out. I got down and kneeled in front of him and started sucking his dick. But I really wanted him to fuck me, so I crawled up in his lap and put him inside me.” Zaria swallows hard, listening intently and feeling herself getting quite wet between her thighs. “I really like being on top. It’s like I’m in control and he is my plaything. I love bouncing up and down on his dick while he kisses me and sucks my tits. Anyway, I knew he was close to cumming. He was breathing fast and grunting and I could feel his dick swelling inside me. I really wanted to feel him shoot it all inside me. So I stopped bouncing and kind of grinded myself against him, using my nails to tickle his balls while kissing him at the same time. All of a sudden he stiffened and tried to push me off, but I wouldn’t let him. I used my muscles to grab his dick and hold him in place while I hugged him tightly, kissing him. Then I felt it! His ick was like dancing inside me and all of a sudden my belly started feeling really fucking warm.”

“Holy shit!” Zaria exclaims, felling a miniature orgasm wash through her, as well as a small gush of steamy juices flush onto her panties. “But I thought you said he was mad at you.”

“He was,” Yesenia confirms. “He told me that he can’t cum in me because I’ll get pregnant. All this time I have used protection with guys because I didn’t want to have their babies. But with my dad it’s different. I want to give him a baby. Plus I really like the feeling of him cumming in me.”

“Holy fuck,” Zaria says, breathing a little heavier. “You’re such a slut.”

“I know,” Yesenia giggles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.