Lustful Vice
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Entering he room, Ray tosses his jacket into a nearby chair and comes up behind the Ish. Looking over her shoulder, he sees what she sees and finds that the view is the full-length mirror is in fact stunning. “Damn, you’re beautiful,” he tells her. Watching her grow up has been an amazing ride and today he gets to watch her grow old with him. She is going to be headed right down the aisle and right into his arms forever. “I figured that I would slip in here and help you with any jitters you may be feeling.” His hands move up to her shoulders to turn her slowly around to face him.

Zaria is nearly as tall as her father with auburn hair that falls down her back, save for the sides which are shaved to her scalp. Her green eyes flash at the man like the sunlight glinting off the many earrings of her elflike ears. The wedding dress hugs her curves, accenting her soft, almost golden flesh in the areas not covered. The dress is so formfitting that it looks more like it is painted on than worn. Looking her over, Ray could never have guessed that the Ish child would ever grow to be so beautiful, let alone be his. He remembers the day his wife gave birth to her and the day they brought the girl home—it is almost as if it happened yesterday.

“Zaria, I love you so much,” Ray tells her.

The girl nods. “I love you too, Daddy!” she exclaims, moving her arms around his neck to hug him.

The Ish smells wonderful. Ray reaches up, moving his hands to pull her arms down. “I love you, Zaria,” he tells her again. His hands slip to her corseted waist and he pulls her closer to him. Before the girl knows it, he is kissing her and not some fatherly chaste kiss either. He kisses her like a man kissing his future bride. His tongue lightly runs over her lips and Zaria parts them so that he can slip into her mouth. And when the kiss deepens, the girl relaxes in his arms. Her tongue touches his slightly before chasing it back into his mouth. Pulling back from the kiss, Ray gives her a quirky smile. “I know we’re going to have a lot of fun after the wedding, but I just can’t wait to have you again.”

“But Daddy, we don’t have time.” She lowers her voice. “I don’t want to be late to my own wedding.”

Ray notices the hint of color to her face and keeps the hold on her waist. Then she closes the distance between them, and not needing more encouragement, she presses her lips to his and kisses him this time. They get lost in this kiss. Ray feels her arms slip up around his neck again and soon her body is pressed up against his. The man cups his daughter’s face before running down over the top of her dress. Pulling back again, Zaria’s eyes are glazed, her face now fully flushed. Her breath has quickened and so Ray leans in to give another quick kiss. Feeling her reach for him, he chuckles and gives a shake of his head.

“We’ll have to make this quick and there won’t be time for any clean up,” Ray warns, realizing that his eagerness to be back inside his daughter drove him here without really thinking anything out. “You’ll have to marry me all wet.”

“I think I can handle that, Daddy,” she tells him. “What could be better than having your seed in me on my wedding day?”

He puts on that quirky smile again. “I can think of one thing.”

Zaria grins, knowing instantly what he is talking about. “I can’t agree more, Daddy.”

Slowly, Ray watches her turn around. He moves to unzip her dress, and as I folds over he finds that she isn’t wearing a bra. The top of the dress has a corset built into it. He wasn’t there when she picked out the dress because Zaria insisted that it be a surprise on their wedding day. Instead, she took Yesenia, her best friend. Yesenia is an Ish like Zaria, and like all Ish born due to similar circumstances. Ray’s hands move over her front and he begins to grip each firm, fleshy mound. His fingers move to the nipples where he teases them by rolling them between his digits, giving small pinches and tugs. Then he is turning her right back around, his head lowering and taking one into his mouth. He draws it in, nipping it with his teeth. Zaria coos at the exquisite feeling. Ray moves back and forth, not wanting to give one more attention than the other, while wanting to enjoy as much of them as he can before having to move forward in their short time.

Zaria’s hands move to her father’s head to slip through his strands of hair with her fingers. Taking a moment, Ray looks up and sees her watching him with a heated look. She cannot help but make a sound when he takes her nipple in again, pulls it out as far as it will stretch before letting it snap back. He does this to the other breast, eliciting another soft noise from her lips. After a few moments, he pulls back, kissing her again and her response is more welcoming than before.

“I wonder just how wet you are now,” the man mumbles.

“Not wet enough, Daddy,” she counters quickly. “Not as wet as I want to be.” Suddenly she pulls away from him and ray watches her step across the small bridal room. She bends over, grabbing the sides of her dress, pulling it up while leaning over the small sofa. Her breasts hang over, dangling. It doesn’t take the man any convincing to make him follow.

Fingers dip into her. There is no need for warning, no foreplay. The girl is wet with everything they have done thus far. Ray knows he is just as hard as a rock for her as she is wet for him. Pushing two fingers into his daughter, he moves his other hand back up to her breast. Kneading the tender flesh, he spends a moment with it before moving his hand down over the material of the dress. He is seeking out that little hardened nub between her thighs, and upon finding it, he begins to finger her. He hears the small noises Zaria makes when becoming more aroused by what he is doing to her. He has claimed his daughter as his, and soon—very soon—she will be his and he will be hers for the rest of their lives.

Ray quickly undoes his pants, his cock for stiff that it hits her ass when it springs free from its prison. He grabs it and moves to dip it between her legs. Zaria’s head rises, wanting to say something to spur her father on even more. But before any words can leave her mouth, she feels his spongy head pushing at her entrance, forcing its way inside her. She is pinned to the small sofa, not able to move. She likes it, wanting her father to take her as he has done so many times before now.

Moving his hips slightly to the left and right, Ray works it just enough to press his fat member into his daughter’s cunt. He shoves in deep to hear her small cry of pleasure. He settles, fully in her for a few moments before begging to move in and out. Using nice long and even strokes, his fleshy rod is hugged by the girl’s tight cunt, a pussy that was meant for him and only him. Lost in the deep recesses of her body, eyes closed and enjoying this moment, Ray hears his daughter’s moans and feels her movements pressing back against him.

Zaria wants her father in as deep as he can go. Her hands move across the sofa to gain a better grip to better aid her with the counterthrusting. “Yes, Daddy,” she coos. “Give me more...”

Spurred on by her begging ad the constraint of time before the ceremony is ready to begin, Ray begins to fuck her hard and fast, really pounding himself into her lithe body. He goes harder, deeper ... digging himself as far as humanly possible. He grabs onto her hip in a way that he knows will end up leaving bruises. With his head thrown back, the man impales his daughter’s young body one last deep time and ejaculates deep inside of his daughter’s precious pussy. Spurt after glorious spurt, Ray begins to fill her with his seed. And when he feels her cunt clamp around him when Zaria’s first orgasm hits her, the girl’s cries fill the room, threatening to betray them. Her body shudders, but he keeps his grip firm when he feels her clench and release in the pleasure that she finds.

It seems like forever yet in reality it is only a few short minutes that passes. Then sadly, Ray pulls himself from his daughter, still semi-erect. Feeling wetness following down to dribbling along the inside of her thigh the man knows that if he had more time he would fill her again. Even more sadly is their time is short. So he tucks himself back into his pants and reaches for a towel to help clean the girl up. But when Zaria straightens her dress, he can’t help get a little excited. “You’re not going to clean up?” he asks, not at all worried about the excitement being there in his voice.

She turns around so that he can help zip her back up, moving her hair to the side and out of the way. “What would be the fun in that” she asks, looking into the mirror at the man. “If I did that then I can’t feel your cum dripping down my leg when I meet you at the altar.” Zaria turns back around to face the man and she smiles. “Besides, it can’t hurt anything, I’m already pregnant.”

Stunned, the man can’t help but stare at his beautiful Ish daughter. “You’re... ?”

Zaria nods. “Is that a good wedding gift?” she asks coyly.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.