Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

“I want you, Fiona ... inside me,” Alma wiggles and moans in misery. “Please fuck me.” She moves her pelvis up and down, seductively teasing her little sister. It is clear that she cannot hide her lust for the girl. She wiggles and pleads with Fiona to enter her, way beyond caring just how wanton she might sound or is portraying herself. She is a sultry temptress, reveling in a sinful persona that she never knew she had.

The doctor giggles. “Not quite yet. But do not worry. A little patience goes a long way.” She shifts in the bed, settling onto her hands and knees. “Your cunt is full of Fiona’s cum. It is just oozing from your pussy and I want to clean it for the girl. At the same time, your baby sister is going to learn how to lick your pussy.”

“Yes!” the girl hisses, her face covered with a smile and excitement. “I want to learn how to lick her pussy. I want to know how to satisfy her like she does me.”

Alma is in a state of shock. She has never been with a woman. She has never seen two women getting it on. She has never thought about being with another woman. And she actually finds the words to express this. “I’ve never done that ... with a woman before,” she gasps.

Leah smiles knowingly. “Does that matter, Alma?” she asks. But before the blonde haired sister can answer, she says, “Just relax and enjoy it!”

The thought that Dr. Carr is going to lick her while in the presence of Fiona brings a new heightened excitement to Alma. She just groans helplessly, presenting it as a sign that she accepts it—anything and everything.

Leah moves so that she is settled between Alma’s thighs. Fiona sits down to the side of her sister and watches with great curiosity. Then Leah’s hand goes to the older sibling’s cunt, where she finds that her smooth nether lips are puffed up with arousal and are sopping wet. “Look at your sister’s nether lips, Fiona. Feel how big and thick they have gotten now that she is enormously aroused. Rub them with your hand like this.” The doctor is giving instructions and a demonstration of how to fondle and pleasure the woman.

Alma moans when she feels her little sister’s fingers on her oversensitive folds. “Oh, that feels so good,” she confirms, letting the girl know that she enjoys the touch.

Dr. Carr moves Fiona’s hand to her sister’s clit, and she finds it erect and begging to be played with. Alma moans again, completely surrendering. Fiona knows the feelings that come from the little piece of flesh, yet it is so different touching one that is hers. In a way, the girl sort of misses hers.

“Do it gently, like you did when you had one,” Leah is saying to her. “Remember that it works the same way, even if you are on this side.

Alma’s body is shaking with pleasure and after a few minutes, Leah tells the girl that it is enough. Fiona obediently removes her hand from her sister’s cunt. Leah leans in with her face between Alma’s thighs and the sound of the doctor inhaling can be heard by Fiona and her sister.

“Mmm, Alma’s pussy smells wonderful. The doctor looks from the woman’s pussy to Fiona’s face and smiling before looking back. Then she lowers her face into Alma’s crotch and begins to lick and suck her pussy. She slowly pushes her tongue deeper into the blonde’s slick entrance, swirling the tip of it from side to side and up and down. She hungrily eats Fiona’s cum out, she licks up to Alma’s clit—encircling it—and goes back down into the folds. Alma’s eyes are closed, her mouth slack. Gasps and whines escape from her lips to indicate her deep, growing and extending pleasure.

“Shit, your sister’s juices and your cum taste so good!” Leah says enthusiastically, and almost breathlessly.

Fiona watches in amazement at how the doctor is licking up the cum leaking out of her sister’s pussy. She had her pussy eaten a couple times before losing her virginity, but never with it leaking. And to see how it looks from an angle, such as the angle she is at now rather than from between her own thighs, is something most thrilling to her.

Then suddenly, Dr. Carr is pulling away, her face shiny with the mixture of juices and says, “Now it is your turn, Fiona.” She moves and offers her place for the girl.

Fiona lowers her head without hesitation. Like her sister, she has never been with or thought about being with another girl, except her sister. She often entertained the idea, wondering what it would be like. Now she is here, has been for the last week, yet she is further than she ever thought would be possible. Everything is possible now because of the change. What was once a curse has become a blessing—perhaps the most wonderful thing to ever happen to them. She rests her
nose against Alma’s folds. Her eyes are glued to the blonde’s womanhood and wetness. Her swollen pussy is so beautiful. It is the most amazing, most beautiful thing the teenager has ever seen.

“Smell your sister’s pussy,” Leah encourages.

Fiona inhales deeply. “Mmm, damn Sis, your pussy does smell good! I like it. I’m going to have to use your body wash from now on.”

“Yes, Fiona,” Leah agrees. “It is nice to have a pleasing smell for you as well as your sister. But what makes this all better is the fact that Alma is so aroused. She wants you so bad that she has been denying herself. So it is not just the body wash, but her own undying need to have you. It makes her smell like a bitch in heat. She wants to mate, and you are the only one that can fulfill that need for her.”

Fiona nods, confirming that she understands what the woman is saying.

Leah gives the teen a smile. “Now, stick out your tongue and lick her nether lips ... there you go ... spread out your tongue,” she continues to give instructions.

Fiona pushes her face and licks her older sister’s pussy. Alma groans with pleasure. Is perhaps feels more pleasure from Fiona than the doctor because of her need and want of the girl for so many years. Then again, it could just all be in her head.

“Very good, Fiona,” Leah cheers. “Now, taper your tongue and fuck her with it.”

The girl pushes her face deeper in her sister’s wetness, spreading her nether lips further apart like the parting of a sea. She does indeed fuck Lama with her tapered tongue, electing more juices from the older woman. Alma’s juices are flowing, mixed with the teen’s saliva to coat her chin, lips and cheeks. Alma is continuously writhing and moaning while the young Fiona licks and laps at her cunt with a passion greater than any man she has ever spent a night with.

At the same time, Dr. Carr is running her hand up and down Alma’s belly, cupping and squeezing her large breasts. Then Fiona’s tongue teases her clit. Alma completely loses track of where she is. All of this sends her careening right over the edge. She arches her back and thrusts her pelvis up into the younger girl’s face while at the same time, Fiona presses her face deep into Alma’s crotch, still licking and sucking on the little hardened nub.

“Holy shit!” Alma cries out loud in disbelief when an orgasm sweeps over her. “I’m fucking cumming!”

“Enjoy it,” Leah encourages. “Just give yourself over to your pretty little sister.”

“Yes, I will,” Alma says, breathing heavily.

“Very good, Alma,” Leah says, still running her hand up and down the younger woman’s belly and chest.

“And ... I really like this, doctor,” Alma adds innocently, once she comes down from her brief and sudden high.

“That is the whole point of this,” Leah reminds her. “This is healing and acceptance for you two. This is your way to deal with the legacy your parents left for you. Alma, you are a highly libidinous woman and it is quite normal for you to want sex. It is quite normal to feel an attraction to your sister, especially with the gift she has between those lovely thighs of hers.” The doctor turns to the young teen. “And you, you are a very fast leaner. You made your sister orgasm with just your tongue, a feat not many men are even able to figure out. “Now lie down on top of your sister. We have only just gotten started.”

Fiona does as the doctor instructs. Alma moans when she feels the weight on her and immediately wraps her legs around the teen’s waist. She feels the hard length fall upon her swollen nether lips. She wiggles her hips just a bit to bring it closer, perhaps to her entrance for entry.

“Kiss her, Fiona,” Leah continues. “Caress those voluptuous tits. Tease her with your touch.”

The teenager looks in her sister’s eyes and slowly leans in to kiss the woman. When their lips meet, Alma can taster her pussy instantly of the girl’s lips. Fiona’s tongue slides into the other’s mouth and she drives it in as deep as she can get it, listening to Alma’s moans at the same time.

“I love you, Sis, so much,” the girl says with her voice full of passion.

“I love you more than you can imagine,” Alma answers gaspingly while writhing beneath the girl. “I feel like you are my own daughter and not my sister.”

“You are both,” Leah says. “And you are beyond that now. You are also lovers.”

This gets a smile from both sisters. Fiona reaches up capturing each of the older sister’s heaving breasts. She squeezes and pinches her swollen nipple with her fingers.

“Suck her nipples, Fiona,” the doctor advises. “Remember she likes them payed with as much as you do yours.”

Alma’s nipples are taut, arching outward to be touched and teased and tasted. Fiona’s tongue swirls around one nipple, then the other. She enjoys the feeling of the girl’s warm lips when they cover them and gently sucks.

“That feels good, yes, Alma?” Leah asks.

“Oh, yessss,” the woman hisses in a whisper.

Fiona gently sucks her sister’s other nipple, and with her tongue, she licks back and forth over it before sucking even more of the breast into her mouth. She remembers how her boyfriend did it to her. But unlike her sister, the boy was able to practically suck Fiona’s entire breast into her mouth. Alma loves the attempt her sister is making and she finds herself unable to control the moans that are escaping past her lips.

“Gently bite, Fiona,” Leah adds.

The teenager delicately bites the blonde’s erect nipples. Alma whimpers at the effect. “Ahhh ... yes ... bite harder ... please...” She hasn’t had someone bite her like this in a while. Most of the guys she has fucked were only interested in just fucking her. Very few have actually wanted to spread out the fun.

“Do it, Fiona,” Leah prods. “Alma obviously loves to mix a little pain with pleasure.”

Fiona bites the woman’s nipple harder. Alma moans loudly in response. The girl does it again and again. It is not something she would want done to her though. That boyfriend of hers that took her virginity tried it. It was the last time Fiona planned to ever have it happen to her. But doing it on her own sister is not the problem she figured it would be. Dr. Carr is right: Alma clearly likes to add pain to her pleasure.

“Very good, Fiona!” Leah announces cheerily. “Alma’s body reacts to your moderate pain in the same manner it reacts to your skilled mouth or tongue: with instant arousal. Just look at her squirm with delight.”

Alma gasps, caught up in the electric current running through her body. “Don’t stop ... please don’t fucking stop,” she gasps. “Oh, oh, oh ... I’m cumming again!” Her gasps quickly turn into pants with each bite while her body shudders with another massive orgasm.

“Fuck, Sis!” the girl exclaims, extremely happy with herself and her accomplishments. “You’re so hot!”

“Yes, Fiona, your sister is fucking hot,” the doctor agrees ardently. “But easy now. Her nipples are sensitive and sometimes we forget we do have a threshold.”

The teenager reluctantly releases the swollen nipple from her teeth. She can’t believe what has just happened. She has just sucked and bit her sister’s nipples, causing her to have another orgasm! She had fantasized about having the luscious things in her mouth, but this is a dream come true! It takes Alma a minute to catch her breath. Leah waits while softly massaging the woman’s heaving breasts, cuddling and kissing the woman until she can talk again.

“That was ... incredible,” Alma finally gasps. “I enjoyed that so much.”

“Yes, I can see that,” Leah whispers. “You are so horny and I know you need more. So let’s not stop now. Relax and enjoy what your sister has for you.” Then she looks at the teenager. “You made her cum again. That is perfect. But Alma’s pussy is on fire and in need of a very fat cock.”

“Yes, please,” Alma gasps her agreement. “I need your big, fat dick!”

“Then help your sister get it in you,” Leah says. “Help so her just how badly you want it.”

Alma brings her long legs up and wraps them around her sister once more. Her swollen cunt is spread wide open and she uses her hands to ensure that the throbbing piece of meat is pointed straight at her entrance. Alma slides that massive cockhead into her pussy. Then she pushes on Fiona’s ass and the younger sibling take it from there.

But before the girl can get too involved, too far ahead of herself, Leah says, “Fiona, listen to me please. Listen carefully and do as I say.” Fiona nods, putting a halt to her movement and in turn eliciting a small groan from Alma. “Be patient. Take your time so that you can last longer and enjoy it more. We are in no hurry here. We have all night if need be.” The teen nods her agreement again. “Each time you feel like cumming, stop and hold it off. Give your sister a long, slow and tender fuck with a deep pounding. Make love to her. Show her just how much you love her. How grateful you are to have her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.