Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

Alma is sure that she cannot wait any more. She calls her boss and tells him that she needs a few days off. Then she calls Dr. Carr.

“Hi, Alma speaking,” the woman says with uncertainty.

“Yes, Alma,” Leah says, surprised. She didn’t expect to hear from the woman so soon. “How are you doing?”

“I’m fine,” Alma quickly says. “I thought about ... you proposal, and...”

“Did you make a decision?” the doctor asks softly.

“Yes, think ... I have to help my sister. I wish want her to feel as comfortable in her body as I do mine,” she answers, covering up her own needs.

“Of course, Alma,” Leah says. “Are you ready to let her fuck you?”

“Yes, I’m ready,” the woman replies meekly.

“Excellent.” The doctor is pleasantly surprised by the quick decision. Now, she is absolutely sure that Alma needs a good fuck and a big cock badly, especially from her sister.

“But, um, can you assist me ... you know, the first time and all?” Alma hesitates to ask.

“Certainly,” Leah answers with a cheer to her voice. “I am here to help you. I’ll be there in an hour. I will to teach Fiona slowly how to fuck you.”

“Yes, yes...” Although the woman is not expecting the doctor to come so quickly, Alma agrees without protest.

They end the conversation and Alma goes to take a shower. Then she puts on only small panties and a short robe without a bra. The crotch of the thin fabric is not quite wide enough to cover all of her, which just looks incredible. Her robe is so short that it barely covers her rounded ass. Her fully shaped thighs are completely exposed. The deep neckline reveals most of her large breasts. Alma realizes that she now enjoys wearing sexy clothes and flaunting her outrageous femininity and sensuality. When she walks into the living room, Fiona is sitting naked and watching the television.

When the girl sees her sister, she cries out, “Wow, Sis, you are ... so sexy.”

“Thanks,” Alma murmurs and smiles. “Please put on your panties. Dr. Carr is going to be here any minute.”

“Why is she coming?” she asks worriedly.

“Don’t worry. She wants to talk about your further development,” Alma says soothingly.

Soon enough the doorbell rings and Alma opens it to the expected doctor.

“Wow, you are so cute and sexy.” Leah does not hide her excitement to see Alma in her state of dress.

They take seats in the living room and Fiona brings in drinks form the kitchen. Her erection is huge and she is not trying to hide it at all.

“Obviously your cock likes your sister’s look,” the doctor jokes with the girl.

“Yeah,” Fiona answers shortly and then just as quickly blushes.

“Alma, did you empty her testicles since you came home from my office?”

“Yes, of course,” the woman answers. “Fiona needed relief as soon as we got home.”

“Very good,” Leah says with a smile. “And how did you satisfy her?”

“Well, she asked to see my tit and I let her...”

“Yes, I saw that she liked your big tits,” the doctor informs. “Did you let her touch and squeeze them?”

“Yes...”

“And Alma let me kiss and suck them too,” Fiona adds excitedly.

“Really? That’s prefect.” Leah’s smile broadens. “How did it feel when your baby sister sucked on your nipples?”

“Marvelous!’ Alma exclaims honestly and reddens right afterward.

“Fiona, you have to know that your sister has very sensitive nipples. You have them too, so you have to remember to be gentle when you start sucking them,” the doctor warns. And upon hearing the words, the girl looks down at her own chest. “Maybe in the future we can get Alma to reciprocate.” Fiona looks up to acknowledge the doctor and nods. “Did she give you a blowjob?”

“Actually, she let me fuck her mouth,” Fiona replies honestly.

“Really? Well that excellent news then,” the doctor says happily. “Tell me more about it.”

At this the girl smiles. “Well, Alma knelt in front of me and didn’t move her head. She put her hands on my hips and pulled forward and back. Then I started to fuck her mouth.”

“Yes, she rammed her dick deeper and deeper and then I felt it go down my throat,” the older sibling jumps in. “She did it again and again and again. It was amazing and then she climaxed!”

“You are lucky, Fiona. Most guys never get to experience something like that with their wives or girlfriends. Fewer have mistresses that will do something like that,” Leah announces. “Your sister is definitely a keeper.” She turns her head to smile at the woman who blushes again.

Fiona is proud of her sister. She remembers when the first time Alma sucked her cock and that is strange that Alma didn’t respond when her sister’s cock rammed to the back of her throat.

“How did she cum, Alma?”

“Hard and abundantly,” the woman answers. “Her cockhead was deep in my throat and the first two spurts went straight down. Then Fiona moved back and the next two filled my mouth. When she pulled out, I got two more bursts on my cheeks and lips.” Alma unknowingly licks her lips.

“You were covered again,” coos Leah, glancing at Alma.

“Yeah, it was amazing,” Fiona confirms happily.

“Do you like your sister making you cum in her mouth?”

“Yea, I do. I really do,” the teenager answers enthusiastically.

“That is because your sister has an attitude where she is content and looking forward to having fun sexual time with you. And you are able to sense it,” the doctor explains. “Her attitude plays a role that is far more important than any technique Alma can use on you. That is why I want you to learn more about this new world of your from her.” Fiona nods but she still doesn’t understand what the doctor wants. Dr. Carr continues anyway. “Your sister and I think that you are ready for the next stage of learning. I think that it is time for you to make love to Alma.”

“You want me to ... fuck her?” the teen asks, trying hard to keep the excitement out of her tone.

“Yes, I think it is time to fuck your sister,” Leah confirms. “Would you like to fuck Alma?”

“Yeah, of course ... a lot,” the girl stumbles. “But does Alma ... does she...”

“Do not worry about it,” Leah says, grinning. “Alma wants to, right?”

“Yes, I really want you to fuck me,” the older sister replies meekly.

“I can’t wait,” the teenager says happily.

“Oh, your cock is so nice. You are so hard for your sister,” the doctor says, stroking her hand over the large bulge of Fiona’s panties. The girl moans when the doctor gives the hard member a squeeze and just simply nods. “Fiona, now we are going to play some sexy games for adults. So do not be shy. Alma and I will help you.” She turns her attention to the other sister. “Alma, I recommend that we go to your bedroom.” She stands up and without delay, the sisters follow the doctor. Once they are in the room, Leah asks, “Have you kissed your sister before, Alma?”

“Not really,” Alma says, sounding uncertain and as if she hasn’t done something she is supposed.

Fiona must learn that romantic love is different from maternal love,” Leah says. “It is an intense, new feeling unlike any of those other ways of loving. Our ability to reel romantic love develops during adolescence. Kissing will help your sister become more relaxed. It is important that Fiona have a feeling of emotional closeness with you. “Do you understand this?” Both sisters nod. “Now then,” the doctor continues, “Fiona, kiss your sister.”

Alma feels breathless when her little sister pulls her closer. She seizes the teenager’s face with both hands and pulls the girl toward her so that she can test out her beautiful lips. Alma lightly grazes her lips over the girl’s, keeping the pressure as soft as possible. After she does this a few times, Alma shifts her focus to gently kissing her sister’s lower lip. Then she opens her mouth to the girl, probing her with the tip of her tongue. Soon sisters begins exploring and tasting one another’s mouths. Both of them can’t fight the moan of delectation. Kissing her baby sister is sending Alma’s arousal through the roof.

“You are an excellent teacher, Alma,” Leah remarks. “Do you like kissing your sister, Fiona?”

Finally, Alma parts from the teenager and Fiona answers breathlessly. “I like kissing Alma. It is hot and exciting. Her lips are so soft and wet and her tongue is so wet too.”

Nice, now you have to fuck your sister,” Leah says. “Pull what little clothes you two have on off.”

Fiona takes off her panties quickly, freeing her erection. Then she takes off her sister’s robe to expose her breasts and hard nipples. The teen squeezes the naked breasts spontaneously and the older sister moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.