Edge of Reason - Cover

Edge of Reason

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Alma's sister Fiona has a small problem. She has had it for awhile. It's not something a normal doctor can handle, so they turn to one that can, one that may have the answer and one more than willing to help. BUt will they like what they find?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse  

She slides her hand over his right knee until it rests just on the inside of his leg and begins gently caressing him through his pants. He turns his attention away from the road for just a second to smile at his wife. “Have I told you that you look incredible tonight?”

“You have,” she purrs. “But I still love to hear it. Tell me more.”

The man chuckles and she trails her fingers a little higher on the inside of his thigh. “You are stunning, gorgeous.” Her hand creeps a little further up until she is at mid-thigh. “You’re an absolute vision of beauty.” She trails her fingers a little higher on the inside of his thigh. Dustin glances over and raises his eyebrow questioningly. “Very sexy too,” he says. Her next move grazes the tip of his cock, which has already begun to lengthen down his thigh when she first touched his knee. He draws a quick breath and continues, “And very, very distracting.”

“I see.” Kate brushes her fingers over the tip of it again, gently moving the material of his boxers underneath his pants, and is rewarded with a strong twitch and a quiet growl.

“You do realize that I’m driving, right?” Another quick glance at her reveals that the woman’s silky dress shows her very erect nipples. The man lets out a little groan at this.

“I do,” she says while gently scraping over the ridge of his member with her nails. The twitch visibly moves his pants. “I’m finding it quite arousing to watch you fight to keep focus while I’m touching you.” Her voice is still the sultry purr that makes his heart beat faster even when she isn’t touching him. She holds the tips of her thumb and finger together and places them at the end of his shaft and pushes down, parting the digits to slide them down either side of what is now his fully erect member. She then drags them back up again.

Dustin’s groan is louder and deeper. “Perhaps we shouldn’t do this before the gala. I don’t have a spare tux.”

“Perhaps,” Kate agrees offhandedly. She now slides her hand down between his legs to scrape her nails along his balls. Dustin moves his leg further toward the car door with a low moan, making room for his wife to reach lower. Her hand moves back down to cup him, gently fondling the double bulge within. She tugs on the loose skin, shifting the fabric so that it drags along his sack and the base of his shaft.

“Oh...” it is a groan and Kate checks his face to make sure that her husband’s eyes are, indeed, still on the road. “You’re fucking killing me.”

“Do you want me to stop?” Kate continues her fondling, knowing that the man loves when she plays with his balls. There is another groan when she tugs the loose skin one last time and shifts to put her thumb and finger around the base of his cock, encircling him as much as possible through the material. She doesn’t move her hand, she just squeezes gently.

Dustin’s breathing is faster. “No. You know I don’t want you to stop.” Stealing another look at her, he adds with a small smile, “And I know that you won’t stop anyway. If the experiment goes well, I don’t even know if I will get any more attention like this.”

Kate starts to drag her circled fingers up his length, maintaining pressure. The resulting growl is rather louder than the last one and it makes the woman’s heart beat faster. “I love hearing you growl.” Her voice is husky. “And I love this. There will be plenty of me to go around.” She gives the tip a gentle squeeze and a slight twist of her hand. “And you too.”

Dustin hears her breath speed up when she feels the resulting surge in his cock. They have reached their exit, but he decides to bypass it. There will be another to turn around at. He puts his hand on the back of his wife’s head and pulls her to him for a deep, hard kiss. “We’re going be late if we keep this up,” he warns.

“Well, you already missed the exit,” she answers with a grin. “Besides, it’s nothing big.”

“You were going to unveil the experiment,” the man argues.

“Are you more worried about a big announcement over a success?” she asks and before he can answer that, she continues. “Or do you want to miss out on this?” She eases her grip, but adds the rest of her fingers, wrapping her hand around him. She begins using slow, full strokes from base to tip.

She strokes, he breathes harder. “If you think what you’re doing right now is the way to make me last, I have some news for you.”

Kate notices her husband’s hands gripping the steering wheel rather tightly and releases her hold on him entirely, allowing him a few breaths to calm down a bit before resuming her teasing. This time she focuses just on the tip, gently running her fingers back and forth over the ridge that is clearly visible by his cock straining upward, trying to escape his pant leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.