After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 34: Get Over It

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: Get Over It - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Zupena’s House, Ilderton, Ontario

11:12am, Tuesday, December 18, 1979

“Ohhhh! Gawddd! Zupenaaaaa!” I cried out as my blonde Amazonian beauty took my large cockhead into her throat with swallowing actions that pressured it in indescribable ways. Zupena had me sitting on the edge of the extra-large bathtub as she knelt on the bath mat between my spread legs.

Both of us had finished our Tuesday morning exams at Medway, and were definitely enjoying this activity more so than our written endeavors. I waited twenty minutes after finishing my Music exam for Zupena to finish her English test. I lightheartedly threatened to whip Lynette’s, Shannon’s and Tempe’s butts with my belt when they playfully whined about being left out of Zupena’s and mine study and play date. After both of us promised them similar play dates in the near future, they kissed Zupena while only giving me their best evil eyed grins.

Zupena’s eyes got seriously large as she purposefully held her face against my groin for an amazingly long period of time. When her eyes rolled back up into her eye sockets, she finally pulled back from my thick shaft and gulped life giving oxygen into her lungs. The look on her face was priceless as she glowed with pride at her deep-throating ability. I also loved the messy strings of saliva, which stretched from her lips and panting tongue to my large flared crown.

“Damn! 3-Z! That was the best ever!” I groaned as I reflexively pushed my groin towards her grinning face.

“Man patīk rīšana jūsu gailis, Mikhail,” Zupena huffed in Latvian as she twisted and ran her hands around my slippery shaft. When I gave her a slightly confused look, my tall girlfriend then giggled, “I love swallowing ... your cock.” She immediately another deep breath before she lowered her mouth over my shaft, and forced it back into her throat.

With her throat muscles contracting around my crown and the sensitive tissue on the underside of my shaft, my pleasure peaked quickly and I couldn’t prevent my hips from gently pressing up into Zupena’s wonderful face.

“Cum par mani! (for me!)” Zupena’s muffled voice sounded as she pulled part way off my shaft after feeling my balls pull up into my body. Just as my first blast erupted from my shaft, she pressed back down over my shaft to force my hot fluids straight down into her stomach. My second powerful blast also followed the first one’s path. As I had come to expect with Zupena, she pulled back off my cock to have the remainder of my fluids fill her oral cavity. Her tongue swirled over the underside of my shaft to up my pleasurable sensations as I slipped my hands under her rear armpits for added support during my orgasm.

Zupena bobbed her head over my large crown and about half way down my shaft as she milked every drop of my cum from my shaft. With a loud ‘plopping’ sound, my smiling giantess allowed my crown to slip from her vacuum sealed lips.

With strenght I wasn’t sure I had right then, I pulled up on Zupena’s arms. Contracting her strong leg muscles, she helped lift her long, lean torso up to share a loving kiss with me. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her tight, mashing her small breasts into my chest. When she pushed away from me, Zupena smiled and softly said, “You like bubbles, yes?”

“Bubbles are good, 3-Z,” I replied and gave her cute button nose a light kiss.

“You turn water on, please. I get box of bath crystals,” Zupena said as she twisted her body to the opposite end of the oversized tub from the control knobs.

I couldn’t help myself as her perfectly formed, small left breast captured my attention as she leaned to her right. I trapped her hard left nipple in the webbing of my left fingers and gently squeezed her breast tissue with my fingertips.

Zupena playfully whined out, “Mikhaaaiil! Stop that!” but didn’t make any attempt to remove my hand from her breast while she picked up the box of bubble bath crystals.

When she sat back on her haunches in front of me, I smiled at her and said, “I really do love your pretty little boobs. Everything is just so round ... There’s no sag, your hard nipples are perfect circles and there isn’t a blemish, spot or dimple to be found on them.”

“You no think they are too small? I would like boobies to be Tempe’s or Shannon’s size, yes?” Zupena softly asked as she covered my hands with hers as I cupped her tiny titties.

“I wouldn’t change a thing, 3-Z. You’re a beautiful girl with killer small boobs,” I replied as I squeezed her small breasts, and leaned forward to kiss my tall, kneeling girlfriend.

With the extra-large tub half filled with hot water, Zupena then sprinkled some of the lavender scented crystals around the water stream and over the surface. We both reached down and made a few swirling hand motions to mix the bath beads into the calmer water at the far end of the tub.

With an impish grin on her face, Zupena sweetly said, “You get in first, Mikhail. I wish to try something, yes?”

“Oh, you wanna try something, do you?” I chuckled before I lifted my right leg up and set it down in the hot, bubbly water. “Jeeze, this is hot!” I hissed as I lowered my butt into the water. After leaning back against the angled backrest, and letting out a final long sigh, I smiled up at my grinning blonde giantess.

Zupena then lifted her left leg up and flexed her knee to a ninety degree angle before she placed it on the opposite side of the tub’s top edge. With her hands on the wall over my head, she then placed her right knee and lower leg along the near side’s top edge. Her wide spread thighs stretched over the width of the large tub, Zupena’s shaved pussy was just slightly higher than my reclined head’s position.

When I looked up at her sweet devilish looking face, Zupena sweetly said, “Eat my poosee, Mikhail. I need tongue and lips to give me galvenais orgasma ... major orgasma.” With those words, Zupena humped her crotch forward, inviting me to do her bidding.

I lifted my hands up and lightly caressed Zupena’s wide spread inner thighs as I angled my head in preparation to explore her shaved pussy. I barely touched her right outer pussy lip with my tongue and licked upwards from her opening to the point her crease melded into her mons. Zupena shivered slightly as I did the same light lick to her left pussy lip. I blew a soft stream of air over her clit hood cover after kissing the soft, smooth skin above her pleasure center.

My blonde Amazonian beauty definitely wasn’t expecting me to ‘hoover’ her barely exposed clit into my mouth. With my hands now squeezing her taut ass cheeks and pulling her tight to my mouth, Zupena cried, “Ohh! Saldais Dievs! Ohhh! Mikhail! Yes! Suck my pooseee! Suck little clittie!

With no danger of Zupena pulling away from my rapidly but lightly flickering tongue, I slipped my right hand forward and speared her pussy with my index and middle fingers. On the entry, I twisted them ninety degrees clockwise and on my fingers withdrawl, I screwed them counter-clockwise to the original starting position. My twisting finger-fuck set Zupena’s instinctive humping actions in motion. I loved that my lips, nose and chin were all getting smeared with her now copious pussy juices.

Zupena’s orgasm overpowered her body and mine when I pressed my fingers over the slightly rough front wall of her vagina. My slight flicking of her ‘G-spot’, paired with my tongue’s more forceful swipes of her captured clit caused her to drive her hips forward in search of more stimulation. That forceful action mashed my head back against the top edge of the bath tub and the tiled wall.

With Zupena crying, “Saldais Dievs! Ohhh! Saldais Dievs!” I bet she never heard my own muffled, slightly pained cry from that unexpected crack to the back my coconut. It was only after she tried to put her hands behind the back of my trapped head that she realized how tightly compressed she had my head. My giantess then relaxed her strong abdominal muscles, which allowed her hands to slip between the tiled wall and my sweaty mop of brown hair.

I wasn’t allowed to ease off of my tonguing and suction assault on her clit, though. Zupena used her hands to keep my head pressed tight to her pussy as she moved her hips backwards to gain a more stabilzed, wide spread position across the bath tub. With her fingers caressing the back of my head, I groaned into her pussy as she pressed over the little ‘boo-boo’ which had quickly risen on the back of my head.

As Zupena continued to rub the back of my head, she eased off from pressing my head into her still random, spastically contracting crotch. When I looked up between her perfect, small breasts to her glowing, sweat shined face, she softly asked, “Did I cause goose egg to head?”

“The small bump was worth getting to give you ‘galven-ass orgasma,’ 3-Z,” I replied with my best Latvian sounding accent on that sweet orgasm phrase.

“I so, so sorry for busting head on wall. I not mean to do but...” Zupena cried as she flexed her hips backwards to press her small breasts into my forehead.

“I’m good, 3-Z. Honest,” I replied as I ran my hands over her long, lean and slightly sweaty back muscles.

“Lift butt out of bubbles, please? I need to see if... Oh! Yes! Smagi is good and hard. We both can have fun, now,” Zupena asked and then squealed after she reached down and found my hard cock with her right fingertips.

Zupena quickly slipped down into the still hot, bubble bath water. She easily straddled my hips and sank down, engulfing my cock with her even hotter, slick pussy. My equal in height girlfriend simply rocked her pelvis back and forth, and in mini-circles for a few minutes as we hugged and shared an equally hot kiss.

“Ohh, Mikhail. Smagi feels sooooo good. My poosee is real full, yes. Can you feel poosee contract on hard cock?” Zupena cooed and groaned as her pelvic motions created mini-tidal waves in the extra-large bath tub.

“Your pussy is amazing, 3-Z. Are you doing that on purpose?” I replied and wondered about the varied, random contractions around my shaft.

“I no contract like that on purpose. Body just ... Ohh! Dievs! Mikhail! My poooooseeee just go crazy with big smagi filling me.”

“I love your crazy pussy, Zupi!”

Because there wasn’t a lot of in and out motions, I wasn’t close to having a second orgasm with Zupena. When I positioned my hands on her butt cheeks and barely lifted her up a bit, Zupena’s eyes got super wide as her pussy reacted in an ‘angry’ but enjoyable manner at that slight withdrawl motion.

“Ohh! Mikhail! Big smagi feels like it pulls lining of poosee when moves out. Ohh! Dievs! Mikhail! Fuck my poosee!” Zupena cried with our foreheads pressed tightly together from her superior positioning. Her final cry was a result of my pulling her back down against my pubic bone.

After doing a few of these short strokes, Zupena grunted and struggled to reposition her long legs in the bath tub. When she realized she couldn’t keep my cock inside her and get into a Ride ‘em, Cowgirl position, she barely cursed, “Ak skrūvējiet to!”(Oh screw it!) and pushed up with her hands to position her body like she clearly desired.

After sliding her feet to my hip area, Zupena grabbed my submerged hard cock and notched it at the entrance to her tight pussy. With a lust-filled look, she huskily said, “Now, you fuck me good, yes?” and then dropped her pussy onto my cock. With her hands on the tub’s sides, my tall girlfriend didn’t wait for me to ‘fuck her good.’ She powered her long, lean body up and down, creating massive walls of water in the process. I now realized why she put several towels down on the floor, up against the tub’s wall prior to us getting undressed.

With both of our orgasms approaching fast, Zupena tuckered herself out from cowgirling my cock. She then leaned back some and held her body up with her forearms along the tub’s edge. With a gleem in her hazel-green eyes, she hotly said, “You must finish wet fuck, Mikhail!”

Once more, I didn’t need to be told twice. Zupena’s crotch was repeatedly drenched by the hot water on each powerful up-thrust of my hips. That slight splashing of her pussy on each pounding inward push washed away a little of her slippery juices. That in turn tightened the grippiness of her outer pussy on my thick shaft. Once more I wasn’t complaining as this hastened both of our major orgasms.

As we settled down into the now lowered, and just warmish water, Zupena seemed to chuckle for no apparent reason. With her hands on my chest, she pushed up into a sitting position and looked in my eyes. Zupena could barely could speak from her sudden giggle fit. I just shook my head as she struggled to say, “Momma ga-got it wrong, Mikhail. It is ga-good...” She was seriously laughing now as she tried to continue, “good for guy to ... ha! Good for guy to fuck up, at times! ... Get it? It is good for you to, ah ... ha! For you to fuck up into me! Yes!?”

Zupena slapped my chest a few times and then buried her forehead in my chest and laughed hysterically as I playfully slapped her exposed butt cheeks for that awful play on that ‘fucking up’ phrase.

“What were talking to your Momma about that got you into that type of discussion?” I finally said as Zupena came down from her laughing fit and cuddled up to my body in the bath tub.

“She, we just talk about this strange relationship. She tell me not to get badly upset if you happen to ‘fuck up’ a time or two with me. I no think she meant it like we just do, yes?” Zupena’s body lightly wiggled as she giggled some at her words. She then pushed against my shoulders to sit in my lap and said, “Momma, she say I chose to be one of five girlfriends, so no reason to get jealous of you with other girls.”

“Are you, were you getting jealous?” I softly asked my towering girlfriend.

“No ... Yes, maybe a little. I real tall, not like other girlfriends, so I no have many boy options as other girls. See, Tempe, she looks great with you as boyfriend, and she is foot shorter, yes? I no think it would look good, if say, I dated cute but short boy. I just no want to tower over short boy. That is why I so ... so happy to be with you. We good match. We look good together, Mikhail.” Zupena then let out a long sigh before she added, “I just ... I just sometime wish it was just you and me ... like full-time boyfriend-girlfriend.”

“I’m pretty sure I know what you’re saying, Zupena. There are times with each of you girls, that I wish I could spend more one on one time with you, and I’m not just talking about ‘fucking up’ either. I’m not sure I’ve ever felt, though, that I wanted to just date one of you ... since we all started this crazy six-person relationship.”

“Oh, I not want you to chose me over others, Mikhail. I just have ... have selfish feelings every so often. Please, you no tell others I said this. I would die if they learned I was little jealous and selfish.”

“I won’t tell them what you shared with me,” I softly replied as I lightly caressed her butt cheeks. “I bet they all feel like this at times, too. Just know, you can’t help feeling like you do, Zupena, and I think it’s good that you can talk with your mom about this. You can also talk with me, and I’ll do my best to make sure you feel loved and cared for ... like a real girlfriend.”

“I am your real girlfriend. It just is very special relation ... with other beautiful girls. I love you and each of them, yes?”

“I love you, Zupena, and I definitely know they love you, too.”

Zupena rested her head on my chest for a few moments. When she pushed back up, she rightly said, “I’m good now, Mikhail and this water is getting cold. We get out, yes?”

“Good idea, 3-Z,” I replied and gave her left butt cheek a light slap to get her long, lean body in motion.


Oakridge High School Gymnasium, London, Ontario

4:12pm, Tuesday, December 18, 1979

“My cream! My cream! Where the heck is my cream?” Lisa cried as she searched her volleyball bag at Montcalm’s team bench between the second and third games of the Cougars match against the Oakridge Oaks. When she couldn’t find her steroid cream, she started to panic, and even her sister couldn’t lower her sister’s teen driven anxiety.

“Go, Mike!” Lynette shouted at me as both her and Zupena pushed me, along with Tempe out of the stands towards the Cougars’ team area.

When I stood about ten feet behind the slightly crazed teen, I softly but confidently said, “Lisa, stop it, and come here.”

Hearing my voice seemed to settle my youngest girlfriend for a moment. She did stop fussing and her sister eased off her hug to allow Lisa to walk to me. When her coach saw this, she nodded at me and then returned to coaching her girls in the short time between games.

“I can’t find my cream and I really, really am feeling a tingly sensation under my eyes and down my neck into my chest,” Lisa literally cried as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

“Are you sure you brought it with you to school, Lis?” I asked as Tempe tried to soothe our crying friend by rubbing her sweat drenched back.

“I thought I did. I normally take it everywhere I go now ... in my purse or book ba... Damn it!“ Lisa replied and then cussed as she realized where she left her cream.

“Do I need to drive you back to Montcalm or are you gonna stay and finish out this match?” I asked Lisa as she wiped her tears on the sleeves of her number 5, volleyball jersey.

“Dr. Candi told me not to wait to put the cream on. It works a lot better if I can put it on before my rashes appear. If I had my cream here with me, Coach was already good in knowing I couldn’t play anymore, ‘cause sweating like crazy hinders the medicine.”

“Okay. You better go tell Coach Anderson that I’m gonna give you a lift back to Montcalm to get your cream,” I said as I gave Lisa another hug.

“I hate leaving my team like this, especially since we’re giving Oakridge more than they expected,” Lisa said as she pulled her arms from around my neck and turned to look at her teammates and coaches.

“They know your health is more important than a volleyball game, Bricky,” Tempe added as she gripped Lisa’s arm.

“Still...” Lisa added in an upset tone as she walked to her team’s bench.

When Coach Anderson saw the sadness on Lisa’s face, she stepped out of their huddle for a second and quietly talked with her ninth grade, weak side hitter. With a quick glance and nod, Coach let me know she understood the gravity of Lisa’s words and accepted that Lisa’s leaving was the right course of action for her player’s health and well-being. Lisa gave all her teammates a hug and a few words of encouragement before she grabbed her team bag. Her team’s manager walked with her to the visitor’s locker room, to let Lisa in to shower and change as quick as possible.

While Lisa was getting cleaned up, the Montcalm volleyball team immediately showed the impact of losing one of their best players. Eda basically had her third attack option pulled from her arsenal of ‘setting tricks’ without Lisa. Lisa’s replacements, while older were not in her ‘athletic’ league, and Eda was obviously instructed to set up the strong side or middle hitters with no real weak-side option. The Oakridge Oaks were a perennial volleyball power, and having only to defend a dual pronged attack was much easier for them without Lisa’s weak-side power or deceptive middle ‘X-hits’. The home team quickly jumped out to a 7-2 lead in the third and deciding match by the time Lisa came out of the locker room in her jeans and a sweat shirt. She wished her teammates good luck a final time before Tempe and I led her out to my car.

While Lisa was getting changed, Tempe and I talked with Lynette, Zupena, Shannon, Sammy, Tina and Anthony. With Lynette and Shannon both driving to Oakridge, I wasn’t too concerned with how they were going to get back to north London after the game. We told them we’d see them at Sammy’s house as soon as we got Lisa’s steroid cream from her locker at Montcalm.

After driving from the west end of London to the northeastern Huron Heights area, Tempe went into the school with Lisa to get her book-bag and her much needed steroid cream. Based on the time it took, I guessed that the girls went to a restroom and cleaned up Lisa’s face and other impacted body areas before applying the small amount of Cortical Steroids to her pre-flared up rashes. The relief on Lisa’s face as the two of them walked out to my car was evident. Tempe winked at me as I opened the passenger door for them.

When I got in and started up my Barracuda, I simply asked, “Better?”

“Much! Thanks for driving me here to get my medicine,” Lisa replied and leaned over the center console to give me another sweet kiss on my cheek.

We beat Lynette, Zupena, Shannon and Sammy back to Sammy’s guest house by about five minutes. Tempe, Lisa and I already had the snacks laid out for the others when they walked in.

“So, how bad was it?” Lisa asked as Lynette gave a negative head shake when she saw us looking at them.

“Fifteen ta six, Bricky. They definitely missed having you out there as a hitter and blocker,” Lynette replied.

“Yes, your team no score any weak-side points after you leave,” Zupena added as she moved to give Lisa a comforting hug.

“Did I do the right thing by leaving my team like that?” Lisa softly asked the two volleyball players. She already knew that Tempe and I thought she did the right thing.

“Your health is always more important than a game, Bricky,” Lynette quickly replied as she reached over the kitchen island to rub Lisa’s hand.

“I no familiar with your health issue, but if doctor say stop when issue comes ... you stop ... even if team misses you,” Zupena calmly said in her thick Latvian accent. She then added, “This not like twisted ankle where good tape job may let you keep playing.”

“Okay, thanks! That helps knowing you guys would be good with me baling like that,” Lisa softly replied.

“Brick, your Lupus is real world crazy. A volleyball game is just that, a game,” I said as I pulled my busty girlfriend into my torso.

“It still bothers me leaving my teammates in a lurch like that, though,” Lisa replied as she rested her head on my shoulder.

“Anyone who knows you ... well, they will understand the reasoning behind what you had to do, Bricky,” Shannon said as she grabbed a couple of Gatorades and a Sprite from the fridge.

The point the girls and I made to Brick was immediately reinforced when Eda, Tina and Anthony arrived. E’s first words were, “Are you okay, Lis? Did you get that cream on your face and upper body?” I wasn’t surprised that volleyball was the last thing on Eda’s mind.

After the two sisters, plus Anthony were assured that all was good with Lisa’s skin condition, Eda told Lisa how much their team missed her presence, and how it impacted her own decisions and actions on the court. As I expected, Eda said it in a way that wouldn’t make her sister feel bad about leaving. When E said that Lisa’s backup was a little peeved at her for not trying a few of those ‘back sets’ like she did with Lisa, Lynette fumed, “She just needs to stop whinin’, cryin’ and pitchin’ a fit. She could barely get up above the net high, so how in hell was she gonna attack the Oaks’ taller, more athletic blockers?”

The first part of Cano’s statement sparked something in my mind; a future Eagles’ song. When Sammy saw that far off look in my eyes, she laughed, “Ah-oh! What do you got, Cuda?”

“Oh, no! ... No! No! No! Mike’s got a song for this,” Tempe laughed as she gave Zupena’s right arm a playful tug.

“I like Mikhail’s songs,” Zupena chuckled as she pulled the foot shorter gymnast into her torso, under her shoulder.

“Let’s hear what’s cooking in your head, Cuda,” Lynette softly asked as she took a swig of the cold Coke.

I simply shook my head and then with a decent pace, sang:

“I turn on the tube, and what do I see?

A whole lotta people cryin’, “Don’t blame me!”

They point their crooked little fingers at everybody else,

Spend all their time feelin’ sorry for themselves.

Victim of this, victim of that,

Your momma’s too thin, and your daddy’s too fat.

Get over it! ... Get over it!

All this whinin’, and cryin’ and pitchin’ a fit!

Get over it! Get over it!”

(Note: Get Over It was written by Don Henley and Glen Frey of the Eagles, and was sung by Don Henley. It was their first single after their ‘fourteen year hiatus’, and was on their 1994, Hell Freezes Over album. This was the Eagles last top 40 hit, reaching number 31 on the Billboards’ Chart and number 4 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks’ chart.)

When I finished singing that first verse, Lisa smiled at me and then stepped towards me to give me a hug. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sammy moving over to our storage closet. Before Lisa released her grip around my torso, Sammy had all three of our main guitars set out, and was opening up her Stratocaster case.

When she slipped the strap around her head, I said, “Make sure you grab your slider bar, Sammy. You’re gonna need it, I think.”

“Ouuu, you got the music already figured out for this too, huh,” Lynette laughed as she headed over to her keyboards.

“Not there, Cano. You get to play your acoustic guitar on this,” I said with a smile.

Sammy laughed out loud at my instructions, but immediately moved back to the closet to pull Lynette’s guitar out for her.

As Lisa was pulling on her seven-string bass, I stepped up to her and said, “You better keep your rock-chick persona in check here. You don’t want to add more fuel to your skin rash.”

“Oh, gawd, Mike ... you know that is gonna be hard to do when the music hits me,” Lisa grumbled as she adjusted the long bass’ body on her right hip.

“Well, just try and chill as much as you can, ‘kay?”

Lisa lowered her head a touch and then nodded at my soft request. When she looked up at me, she softly said, “I’m glad you were there at my game to calm me down, and thanks for takin’ me to get my cream. I love you, ya know.”

“Love you, too, Bricky,” I replied before lightly giving her forehead a small peck.

We soon heard laughter behind us. When we looked, Zupena was giggling with Shannon and Tempe. She then said, “Mikhail ... your aim still no good. We all will practice more with you, yes?”

“We like that kinda ‘aiming practice’, don’t we, girls?” Shannon chuckled.

“I’ll take the bullet and volunteer for his next lesson,” Tempe laughed before she was playfully mugged and tackled into the sofa by the two taller blondes.

“I think I should get that next practice session, Mike,” Lisa whispered in my ear. She then added, “Maybe at Dr. Candi’s place with some of her special ... toys, too.”

I stared down at my busty beauty for a moment and then replied, “When you’ve recovered from this little rash bout, we’ll think about getting with Candi about another playroom date, ‘kay?” I lightly touched her cheeks, still shiny with her medicated cream, to relate my slight hesitation in immediately granting Lisa’s request.

Lisa barely pressed her face into my fingers and purred a little at my touch. With a smile on her face, she gave me a wink and then moved off to get her mind straight to help create this new song.

“You wanna play what you have with those lyrics, Cuda?” Sammy asked as she helped Lynette get her mic-stand positioned next to hers.

I let my fingers do my talking as I ripped out the opening guitar riff on Silverburst for my bandmates, my girls, plus T-Sully and Anthony. I purposefully extended my fingering actions for this introduction to give everyone a longer access point to the music. When I looked at Eda and Lisa, their expressions told me they were quickly accessing their ‘future-memories’ of this song. With a nod to them, I played out the second riff, and simply said, “One, two ... one, two, three, four.”

I wasn’t surprised when both Masciotro girls joined in with their version of Don Henley’s drumming and Timothy B. Schmidt’s bass lines as I ripped out Glen Frey’s guitar licks. Both Sammy and Lynette were waiting to add their guitars. Just as I was set to sing, Lynette started to add her rhythm sounds, which added just the right amount of soft spice to mellow out our harder sounding lines.

When I looked at Sammy, I could see the wheels turning in her head as she was trying to figure out how to add her Stratocaster’s sound to our mix. About half way through that first verse, she barely flicked her pic on her strings and used her ‘jet-slide’ over the frets to add that ‘twangy’ sound to the mix. Sammy couldn’t help but laugh at Lynette, who made a crazy-eyed look at her over one of her modified guitar pulls.

After singing that first verse and chorus, I added a short, ten second power-laden guitar lick as E and Lisa grooved to the music. At the conclusion of that short riff, I ran my pic up Silverburst’s neck to let my bandmates know I wanted to put a halt to our practice run.

“Why didn’t you keep going with the second verse, Cuda?” Eda hotly said as she rested her sticks her snare drum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.