After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 31: What’s Love Got to Do with It

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: What’s Love Got to Do with It - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

London Armories Hotel, London, Ontario

10:51pm, Saturday, December 8, 1979

“Evy, are you sure you’re good going with Jenn and Andy?” Colleen asked her same grade, best friend as the three St. Mike’s girls were standing at the doorway to our co-joining rooms on the tenth floor of the Armories Hotel in downtown London.

“Oh, yeah. Jenn and I will have a good time with Andy,” Evy replied and gave her redheaded friend, as well as her younger sister, Lilly a small kiss and then ducked into Jennifer and Andy’s room.

When we heard the door softly shut, the two St. Mike’s girls turned and smiled at Tempe and me as we sat on the king sized bed. Both Toronto gymnasts were stunning in their dresses. Colleen, my gorgeous redheaded ‘future’ university girlfriend had on a silky, purple tube-top dress with an additional purple flap of material extending from just under her small breasts to tie up behind her neck. Her slender legs were covered in a set of matching purple, fishnet thigh-highs.

Fifteen-year-old, brunette Lilly Ashton was equally beautiful in her black cocktail dress and white fishnet stockings. Lilly was slightly shorter than Colleen at five-foot-three. Lilly legs were more powerfully built than Colleen’s or Tempe’s, and her bust was between Colleen’s small ‘As’ and Tempe’s medium sized ‘Bs’.

Even though Lilly was the youngest of the three girls in the room with me, she showed us she wasn’t shy or intimidated by this arrangement when she said, “I know you’re drop dead beautiful, Tempe, but Jenni said you were a unique vision of beauty. I wanna find out what makes you so special. Up, up! Girlfriend!”

Both Lilly and Colleen walked slowly over to the bed and reached out to pull Tempe from the king-sized bed. Tempe turned to me, as if she wanted me to save her from these two hot girls. I just smiled at my blonde girlfriend and softly said, “I know better than to get in the way of estrogen fueled beauties.”

“We won’t bite ... much,” Colleen chuckled as she turned Tempe around and pulled her back into her chest as Lilly moved in front to create a Tempe sandwich. Colleen then proceeded to expose Tempe’s right ear and nibbled on her earlobe.

Tempe let out a long soft sigh as Colleen teased the right side of her face and neck. Colleen’s hands gently caressed Tempe’s arms, which also prevented my blonde girl from stopping Lilly’s gentle exploration of her face and upper body with her nibble fingers. After Lilly lightly covered Tempe’s firm blouse covered breasts in her hands, Tempe softly moaned, “Oh! Gawd! More please.”

Lilly sunk down to her knees in front of Tempe as Colleen’s fingers moved to undo the buttons on Tempe’s black blouse. Lilly quickly started to work on Tempe’s four button fly on her black denim jeans. Tempe lifted her hands up behind her and ran her fingers through Colleen’s red locks as the two girls kissed. In short order, Tempe’s sexy black, ‘key-holed’ camisole and lacy, embroidered black panties were all that covered her lightly tanned body.

“I love her cami, Lill. Those different sized holes provide a sexy glimpse of what’s underneath, don’t they?” Colleen sultrily said as she cupped Tempe’s covered breasts with her hands.

“If you keep your hands on her boobs, how will we find out what Jennifer said made Tempe’s body so unique?” Lilly chuckled as she looked up from her kneeling position in front of Tempe.

Tempe looked at me and smiled, knowing exactly what Jennifer was referring to when she said she was a unique girl. Lilly started to get back up and slipped her fingers under the bottom edge of Tempe’s tight fitting camisole. The sides of Tempe’s stretchy top were cross-hatched strips of black lace. Her camisole had large key-hole openings between her breasts and smaller ones over her mid-riff, and above her hard, pointy nipples.

“Ooohhh! Pretty boobies!” Lilly said after Tempe moved her hands from Colleen’s hair and lifted them over her head, offering Lilly a clear sign to pull her camisole over her blonde head of hair.

“Nice and firm ... with cute, hard nips,” Colleen added as she tweaked Tempe’s two nubs of flesh between her fingers. Tempe’s moans grew louder as the two girls kissed around her face as they caressed her naked upper body.

“She’s definitely a fox and her boobies are pretty impressive and sensitive,” Lilly said to Colleen after she pulled back from kissing Tempe. She then softly added as she looked in Tempe’s eyes, “Don’t take this wrong, Tempe, but I just don’t see what is so unique about your killer body that had Jenn going all gaga, last night at dinner.”

Tempe’s face showed a combination of pleasure at what the St. Mike’s beauties were doing to her body, as well as bemusement, because the two girls hadn’t yet discovered her true ‘uniqueness’. The two Toronto gymnasts weren’t going to have a long wait, though, as Lilly once more dropped down to her knees in front of Tempe’s panty covered crotch.

“She’s got a world-class butt,” Colleen said as her hands dropped down and lightly squeezed Tempe’s heart shaped ass cheeks.

“I can definitely see why she won the all-round, today. Her legs are awesome, Coll,” Lilly added as she ran her hands down and up the insides of Tempe’s thighs.

“She was so, so flexible, too. I couldn’t believe how far beyond straight her legs were on those multiple handstand splits she did on both the beam and floor,” the older redhead said as she slipped her fingers into the waist band of Tempe’s panties.

“Miiiike!” Tempe groaned at me as the two girls were bragging on her beauty, and the flexibility she showed earlier in the day.

“Have Coll or Lilly said anything that’s not true?” I replied with a chuckle as I sat with my back against the headboard of the bed. I was definitely enjoying the unveiling of Tempe’s body as the two teen’s from Toronto teased and admired my girlfriend’s killer body.

As Colleen nudged Tempe’s panties down over her butt cheeks, I focused on Lilly’s face for the grand appearance of Tempe’s true uniqueness. When Tempe’s shaved pussy came into view, Lilly’s facial expression changed from excitement at having a new plaything, to real astonishment when Tempe’s long and super thick pussy lips were finally revealed to her gaze.

“Oh! Sweet! Jesus!” Lilly exclaimed and sat back on her haunches. “Coll, you gotta look between Tempe’s legs. Now!”

Oh! My! God! You’ve got ... absolutely gorgeous pussy lips, Tempe!” Colleen huskily said as she saw my girlfriend’s pussy lips from her rear perspective between Tempe’s slightly spread legs.

“Can I?” Lilly simply asked as she stared in awe at Tempe’s one in a million type female lips. Both girls had stopped pushing Tempe’s panties down her legs, and the lacy material was hung up, twisted at the mid-point of my girlfriend’s thighs.

“Can we touch you, Tempe?” Colleen immediately asked right after Lilly’s soft incomplete request.

“If you don’t, I’ll have Mike throw you out in the hallway,” Tempe hotly replied. She then moved her legs together and pushed her panties down over her knees. Gravity completed that panty removal task, with Tempe stepping out from the lacy, black undergarment.

With Tempe’s legs now spread beyond shoulder width apart, both St. Mike’s girls explored my girlfriend’s true uniqueness with their dainty fingers.

“Jeezes, Coll, her lips are as thick as my finger,” Lilly surprisingly said as she gently peeled them apart and rolled each one between her fingertips.

“Jennifer was only partly right, Tempe. Your pussy is really unique, but it is way, way beyond beautiful, too,” Colleen said as she ran her fingers between those meaty lips, and sank her index and middle finger into her wet vagina.

After Tempe had a small, and ‘relatively quiet for her‘, orgasm, the two Toronto girls led Tempe over to the bed, and had her lay down in the middle of the large mattress. Lilly, being the most sexually forceful girl I had been with in this second timeline, said to me, “You just enjoy our show for the time being, Mike. We’ll let you know when we want your services, ‘kay?”

“Who am I to argue, when there are three beautiful girls about to get down and dirty before my eyes,” I replied with a smile. I pulled my legs up to give them a little more room, as well as to relieve a little of the pressure within my now constricting jeans.

“You can get undressed if you want. Just let us enjoy Tempe’s body for a few minutes,” Colleen added as she reached behind her neck to undo the simple knot on her purple dress’s breast covering material.

Both Colleen’s and Lilly’s bodies were awesome to see clothed or nude. Even though I had been with both girls in the summer time, it was always a great visual treat to see these lithesome babes stripping out of their sexy clothes. The first thing I noticed after seeing Colleen naked was that she had removed her clit ring, and that her pussy lips were shaved with just a little wedge of red pubes above her slit. Lilly had a slightly larger wedge of trimmed dark brown pubic hair above her pussy. Like Colleen, Lilly’s pussy lips were devoid of hair; although I wasn’t sure she even had any growing along her peach-like pussy. The younger Ashton sister didn’t have but a few pubes above her pussy when we were together in August, so young Miss Lilly may be a hirsute-challenged female.

“I got an infection from having a grain of sand get in the hole of my clit-ring,” Colleen volunteered when she saw me looking at her jewelry-less nether-region.

“And her mom just about had a cow over it, too,” Lilly chuckled as she slipped her hand between Colleen’s legs from behind the kneeling redheaded teen.

“Yeah, but a friend of ours who works in a tattoo parlor, said it would be easy for him to redo the piercing after I let it heal from that infection,” Colleen groaned as she squeezed her legs closed, trapping Lilly’s hand at her pussy.

All three girls had multiple orgasms as they fingered, licked, sucked and used a double-dong dildo in and around their pussies in some adventurous girl-girl-girl playtime. Only when they got in a got in a three person ‘doggy-style’ train of activity did Lilly bring me into their little party. With Tempe eating her pussy from behind, Lilly angled her body over to mine and began to suck on my hard-on as I sat the bed’s headboard. When she sensed I was about to cum, Lilly pulled off my cock and asked, “How long after you cum will it take ‘till this guy can rejoin the party?”

“I don’t know. Five, ten minutes if you’re willing to help him return to form,” I replied with a grin.

“Oh, I’m willing to help,” Lilly said. She then did her best to swallow my thick cock. She wasn’t able to get all of my cock in her mouth, but she used her right hand to corkscrew my shaft as her tongue went to town on my sensitive crown. It didn’t take much of this action for me to blow my load in Lilly’s mouth. She swallowed nearly all of my offering, and then pulled off of me, and moved away from Tempe’s pleasure giving mouth as my girlfriend was eating her ‘doggie-positioned’ pussy.

Lilly quickly turned around and offered what little of my juice she still had in her mouth to my girlfriend. When she broke off her kiss with Tempe, Lilly said, “Why don’t you get our other toy out, Coll? You and Tempe can have some fun with it, while I have Mike give me a near death fuck experience.”

Colleen quickly moved out from behind Tempe’s butt, and reached down into her bag to pull out a uniquely shaped, double ended dildo, or what I soon found out was called a ‘feeldoe’. This purple toy had one end shaped like a good sized, seven-inch cock. The other end was a bulbous four inch plug, angled at about ninety-degrees to the dildo-cock. At the junction of the two ends, there was a compartment, which held a tiny bag of powder and a small liquid pouch.

Colleen explained that by pressing a button on the underside of dildo, the two bags are punctured, so the contents can mix together. Then, when that mixture is heated by the person’s body temperature, it reacts and fires out similar to a guy’s explosive cum shots. “The mixture feels hot and tingles in our pussy, and it actually has a nice orangey taste to it,” Colleen said as she showed the feeldoe and that button to Tempe.

“So this thicker piece goes in our pussy, and then we can kinda fuck the other person with this dildo?” Tempe asked as she ran her hand over the four inch long and bulbous end of the sex toy.

“Oh, yeah! Both ends feel good. That plug tugs on your pussy when you thrust that dildo in and out of a girl’s pussy,” Lilly said as she imitated a guy’s fucking action from her kneeling position.

“Do you wanna be the guy or the girl, Tempe?” Colleen asked as she smiled at the mesmerized blonde.

“Oh! Can I please be the guy? I always wondered what it would be like thrusting a hard cock into a girl’s pussy,” Tempe excitedly said as she ran her fingers around and over the stubby bulb of the double-ended dildo.

“That’s our last cum-bag, Coll, so if we want Tempe to experience it, I wouldn’t push the button, yet,” Lilly said as Colleen was showing the underside of their sex-toy to Tempe.

“Oh, crap! We forgot to stop by The Love Hut to get those refills,” Colleen disappointingly replied. She then smiled at Tempe and said, “It still feels good without the explosion, so are you ready to play, Girlfriend?”

“Oh! Yeah! This is gonna be fun!” Tempe replied and eased her legs apart in her kneeling position so Colleen could get easier access to her pussy. Tempe sighed as Colleen rubbed the fat, stubby end of the feeldoe through her thick pussy lips. When the redheaded teen pushed the bulbous knob into her pussy, Tempe moaned, “Ohhh, I like the feel and look of my purple cock!”

“C’mon, Big Girl! Let’s show Mike how a girl fucks a girl,” Colleen chuckled as she dropped onto her back and pulled her spread legs up in invitation for Tempe’s new purple dick.

“While that definitely feels good, I still like the real thing, Mike,” Lilly softly said as she kneel on her hands and knees and wagged her tail at me for my own invitation to join in the fun.

Watching Tempe excitedly teasing Colleen’s glistening pussy with her ‘purple cock’ was all the extra stimulation I needed to have my own member return to steel-like status. I quickly moved behind Lilly’s upturned ass and tapped my hard shaft on her strong butt cheeks. When Lilly saw me looking at the action beside us, she said, “It is fun to watch them playing, buuuuttttt I think you’ll have more fun being an active participate ... with me, don’t ‘cha think?”

Because she reached between her legs and was teasing her own pussy with my large cockhead, once I felt her line me up with her opening, I powerfully drove my hips forward to give Lilly my non-verbal answer. Since she wasn’t in fully stabilized position with one of her hands between her legs, my powerful action caused Lilly to collapse down with her face in the pillows, and her ass held up in an inverted ‘V’ above the mattress. I then slipped my knees to the outside of her legs and leaned over her tiny, one-hundred-and-six pound body with my two-hundred-and-twenty-eight pounds. I moved both of her arms out above her head with my hands and proceeded to drill her tight pussy as hard as I could.

Both of us grunted on each inward thrust. Lilly’s grunts were from having her body mashed into the mattress, while I simply loved the feeling of her hard ass cheeks on my lower abdomen as I slammed my pelvis against her butt. With her struggling to regain her breath, I used my chin to move Lilly’s long brown hair from the right side of her face. I then whispered in her ear, “Is there anybody else fucking in this bed with us?”

“I ... don’t ... fuckin’ ... Oh! ... Gawd! ... Care! ... Mike,” Lilly grunted between each of my powerful, butt rocking thrusts. With her head turned towards me, we struggled to get our lips together for a slopping, disjointed kiss.

Because Lilly’s pussy and clenched butt cheeks were giving my cock a supreme work out, my pleasure meter was creeping up on me faster than I thought it would, given that she had already given me a wonderful blowjob. To slow things down a bit, I paused and ground my pelvis into her ass after bottoming out within her snatch on my plunges.

As I started to push up from her slender torso to change the variety and angle of my thrusts, Lilly haggardly cried, “No! Keep smothering ... me with your body, Mike!”

From my return trip back to high school, I’ve found that most girls loved having their body’s incased and completely powerless from time to time while getting the pounding of a lifetime. Lilly simply confirmed this as her orgasm washed over her lithesome body with my double her body weight body immobilizing her against the mattress. The only control Lilly currently had over me was with her now incredibly tight pussy and butt cheeks. While I thought Zupena had the strongest vaginal muscle contractions when she orgasmed, Lilly’s combined pussy and ass muscles prevented even the slightest bit of movement of my shaft within her body ... not that I was complaining.

When I did lift off her torso, Lilly reflexively gulped in as much air as possible for the first time in over five minutes of hard pounding. I was able to pull my knees up to rest with my cock angled down in her pussy. When that downward shaft angle started to hurt a little, I simply put my hands under Lilly’s hip bones and lifted her butt up to relieve some of the pressure on my shaft.

In this more relaxed position, I was able to enjoy the sights of Tempe sawing her ‘purple cock’ into Colleen’s auburn topped pussy. That was definitely a first for me, seeing that kaleidoscope of colors and the newness of my blonde girlfriend fucking my future university lover’s pussy. Colleen alabaster skin, bright red pubic hair and multiple pink hued pussy coloration was offset by that thick plum purple cock and Tempe’s light tanned skin tone.

“Gawd! When I pull out of you, that fat piece mashes up against the front of my pussy and it feels so fucking wonderful,” Tempe cried as she stopped thrusting into Colleen with the tip of the purple dick barely poking into Colleen’s pussy.

“That looks fuckin’ wonderful,” I echoed Tempe’s statement as I barely sawed my cock in Lilly’s hot, tight pussy.

“I have gotta get one of these toys, Mike,” Tempe excitedly said as she matched my tiny strokes with her own into Colleen’s pussy.

“It’s ... Fuccckkk!” Colleen started to say before Tempe surprised her and ploughed ‘balls deep’ into her pussy.

“While it ain’t like the real thing, it does a pretty good job at creating those good fucking feelings,” Lilly softly finished her friend’s statement as she peered at the two girls going at it beside her.

After pressing slowly into Lilly’s pussy a few more times, I pulled out of her upturned rear end and scooted over behind Tempe’s erratically thrusting body. When my blonde girlfriend felt my hard, high angled shaft slide between her ass cheeks to her lower back, she stopped thrusting into Colleen and peered over her shoulder at me.

I pressed her torso forward some with my left hand and positioned my hard shaft between her cheeks with my right hand. Tempe’s eyes got real wide, and she somewhat alarmingly asked, “You’re not gonna, are you?”

“Oh, yeah ... and you’re gonna like it, too,” I said as my large cockhead butted against Tempe’s back door passage.

“Oh! Mike! Mike! Mike!“ Tempe cried as my greasy, pussy juice lubricated cockhead pressed into my anal loving girlfriend’s bum.

“Ohhh, Ohhh! Ohhhh!“ Colleen cried as my action caused Tempe to forcefully press that feeldoe as deep into Colleen’s pussy as possible. When Tempe wiggled her pelvis to help me seat my cock in her ass, her action crushed the sex-toy’s protrusions hard against Colleen’s clitoris.

With my hands on Tempe’s hips, I eased almost all of my seven-and-a-half inches into her exquisitely tight anal passage. I then whispered in my girlfriend’s ear, “Relax and let me fuck you ... and you, Colleen, ‘kay?”

“Oh! Gawd! Mike!” Tempe hissed out as I gripped her hips with the feeldoe wedged tight into Colleen’s pussy, and then slowly pulling out of her ass. With just my large, flared crown within her butt, I then used my hands to pull Tempe from Colleen’s pussy. That action wedged the thick bulb of the feeldoe against Tempe’s ‘G-spot’, which made her moan even louder.

On every other cycle of our combination fuck, I had Tempe either thrust or withdrawn from Colleen’s pussy first before I did the same to her ass. On the next cycle, I did my thrust or withdraw before controlling Tempe’s action within Colleen. When we got into a pretty decent rhythm, Lilly joined our three-way fuck by straddling Colleen’s head and feeding her wet pussy to Colleen’s groaning mouth.

Colleen ate Lilly to a quick orgasm as the slow pace of our feeldoe and ass-fuck wasn’t a complete distraction for the talented pussy licker. When Lilly rolled off Colleen’s face and rested from her second big orgasm of the evening, I had Tempe pull completely from Colleen’s pussy. With her butt pressed tightly to my pelvis, I rolled us over, so Tempe was now sitting on my lap with my hard shaft wedged in her hot rear passage.

“Jeezes! That looks so fuckin’ hot!” Colleen exclaimed as she saw the pussy-juiced, purple feeldoe sticking out of Tempe’s pussy with my thick shaft engulfed by ass.

I reached up and turned Tempe’s face to mine to share a passionate kiss with my girlfriend. As we were doing that, I reached down and pulled the stubby end of the feeldoe from Tempe’s pussy and held it for Colleen to take. I was hoping she’d see what I wanted her to see ... Tempe’s puffed out, meaty pussy ... ripe for a good feeldoe pussy fuck to go along with her already impaled ass.

When my future girlfriend took the unique sex-toy from my hand, I put both of my hands under Tempe’s thighs and pulled them up. With her amazing flexibility, Tempe’s crotch was completely exposed and inviting for Colleen’s upcoming pussy invasion. While I didn’t see Colleen put the feeldoe’s stubby end in her own pussy, I heard a slight clicking sound as I was kissing Tempe. The bed around my thighs and pelvis depressed as Colleen knee-walked into position between my legs.

With my arms controlling her spread legs, I started to rock Tempe’s ass over my shaft. That caused her to moan slowly into my mouth as we continued to kiss. I immediately knew when Colleen pushed the purple dick of her feeldoe into Tempe’s pussy as my blonde girlfriend screamed into my mouth. I had to forcefully breathe out through my nose to counter that major rush of Tempe’s air into my lungs.

Similar to when Paul and I double fucked Cano and Sammy last spring, I loved the feeling created by that hard purple dick as it pressed along the underside of my ass encased shaft. The thin member separating Colleen’s plastic dick and my hard-on didn’t block any of those wonderfully unique sensations in my body. Colleen and I soon found a nice rhythm to share fucking Tempe’s two lower passages.

I did my best to keep Tempe’s mouth glued to mine to limit her extremely loud orgasmic cries. When Tempe forcefully turned her head from mine, I immediately said to Lilly, “Pillow, quick! Lightly cover Tempe’s face!”

With Tempe’s and Colleen’s body heat warming the feeldoe’s ‘cum’ mixture, Lilly whispered in Tempe’s ear, “Are you ready for a wonderful cum-bath, Girlfriend?”

Tempe didn’t fully comprehend Lilly’s question as she huskily replied, “I love ... Mike’s hot cum ... in my ... ass!” as she was getting rammed pretty hard by Colleen’s pelvic thrusts.

“Just wait, Tempe. Just wait,” Colleen excitedly said as she ground the feeldoe’s external protrusions into Tempe’s clit.

Tempe’s orgasm and loud vocalizations exploded from her body when the feeldoe’s hot fluids erupted within her hot pussy. I was super glad that Lilly was there with the pillow to muffle Tempe’s super-loud orgasmic cry. The warm feeling within Tempe’s ass around my shaft was jacked up immeasurably as the feeldoe’s fluids coated the inside of Tempe’s pussy walls. That increased heat, plus Tempe’s wild contractions caused my cock to erupt within her bowels.

“Ohhh, fuckin’ ahhhh!” I called out as the warm feeldoe fluids dribbled out of Tempe’s pussy and bathed my exposed shaft and balls with that chemical mix. The tingling feeling I now felt was incredible. I couldn’t image the sensations Tempe was experiencing within her pussy as Colleen’s thrusting was churning that wonderful mixture in her most sensitive female body parts. “Gawd, that juice feels incredible on my balls!” I cried as Tempe was still howling in pleasure into the pillow Lilly held over her face.

When Tempe finally collapsed back onto my chest, she struggled to regain her breathe after Lilly lifted the pillow away from her face. When she tossed the pillow to the side, Lilly leaned over to first kiss Tempe on her lips, and then moved down to suck and nibble on her heaving breasts and nipples.

With my spent cock still securely encased within Tempe’s tight butt, Colleen had pulled out of Tempe’s pussy, and shifted around to lick up the ‘orangey tasting’ feeldoe juices. The petite redhead slurped up as much of those orangey tasting fluids as she could Tempe’s pussy and the root of my shaft and sticky balls. Tempe was still feeling the effects of her orgasm, Lilly’s nipple treatment and Colleen’s pussy cleaning as her body shook and squeezed my semi-hard shaft in semi-random contractures.

Finally as my shaft slipped from her cum-filled ass, Tempe whined, “No more. No more. Please, Gawd! No more!”

Lilly quickly scooted off the bed and ran to the bathroom to get a warm wash rag to clean up Tempe’s mixture of three types of ‘juices’ from her pussy and butt areas. I told Colleen not to lick my shaft when she started to clean it with her tongue. Tempe then haggardly said, “Yeah, our doctor friend ... said you can get major ... infections or stomach troubles from getting ... bum stuff in your mouth.”

“Oh! Crap! I definitely don’t want that to happen,” Colleen laughed as she simply toyed with my sticky, semi-flaccid cock.

“Yeah! Oh ... crap wouldn’t be good for you,” Tempe chuckled at the innocent pun from Colleen’s prior statement.

Because Lilly mostly worked on cleaning Tempe’s crotch with that warm wash cloth, Colleen softly asked, “Do you wanna take a shower with me, Mike?”

“Love to, Coll,” I replied. I then gave Lilly a little kiss on her cute nose before Tempe got a more heated kiss from me. When my girl smiled up at me, I whispered, “You’re a special girl, Tempe. I love you.”

Lilly heard my affectionate words to Tempe and jokingly said as she pointed to Tempe and me, “When you’re with all of us ... in the immortal words of Tina Turner, it’s really like this.” Then in a raspy voice, Lilly sang:

‘You must understand,

Through the touch of your hand,

Makes my pulse react.

But it’s only the thrill,

Of boy meeting girl,

Opposites attract.

It’s physical...

It’s only logical...

You must try to ignore, that it means more than that...

Oh! Oh! Oh! What’s love got to do, got to do with it?

What’s love, but a second hand emotion?’”

“You’re worse than Mike, for coming up with silly ass songs for life’s situations, Lilly. I can’t believe you just fired off Tina-Baby’s best known song,” Tempe laughed as she flipped over and pounced on the smiling, naked brunette.

(Note: What’s Love Got to Do with It was Tina Turner’s only Billboard’s Hot 100 - number one hit song in her long, brilliant career. It was written by Terry Britton and Graham Lyle in the late 1970s, and was originally offered to Cliff Richard and then to Donna Summer, who surprisingly never recorded it. Tina Turner included it on her hugely successful 1984 album, Private Dancer. As you’re seen, I’m adjusting the timing of this song to fit my story.)

“I just love Tina Turner. Gosh, I only hope my legs are as good as hers are when I’m forty-years-old,” Lilly giggled as Tempe started kissing her neck and caressing her firm, small boobs.

“You kids have fun. We’ll be out shortly,” Colleen laughed as she took my hand to lead me to the hotel room’s relatively large bathroom.

“Oh! We’ll have fun ... no doubt about ... Ohhh! Gawd! Tempe!” Lilly’s reply was wonderfully interrupted when Tempe’s fingers toyed with her hot button between her legs.

In the large, glass encased standup shower, Colleen and I enjoyed washing each other’s body. We took turns teasing each other’s teasible body parts with Colleen renewing her tongue bath of my cock after giving it a thorough soapy wash. As Coll’s skilled tongue brought me near to my third orgasm of the evening, she pulled her mouth away from my cock. She then stood up and hugged her dripping wet body to mine. With a look of unbridled passion, this drenched redhead sexily said, “I need to be filled with that monster, Mike.”

Colleen then stepped back slightly from me and lifted her bent left leg up and straightened it out to rest it on my right shoulder. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and swung her right leg up to position it on my other shoulder. Colleen had ‘jack-knifed’ her body with her butt positioned with my high angled cock touching the crack of her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.