After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 28: I Kissed a Girl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: I Kissed a Girl - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Medway’s Cafeteria, Arva, Ontario

12:02pm, Thursday, December 6, 1979

“I can’t believe Mrs. S had you pose like that!” Cano excitedly said after Tempe, Sammy and Jennifer related how much fun they just had posing together in that fifth period art class.

“And you actually tongued each other’s pussy,” A-White quickly added in disbelief.

“Well, I actually had to wait to till after our three girl pose was done to get my pussy and boobs played with as I was just a ‘muncher’, not a ‘munchee’ while we posed,” Sammy semi-whined, but with a humongous grin on her face.

“Gawd! Tempe! You’ve got one talented tongue, and I still can’t believe you pushed two fingers in my bum for that Honors’ art class to see and draw,” Jennifer laughed, with her face as red as a beet.

“I just did what Sammy was doing to my upturned butt,” Tempe excitedly said as she wiggled her naked bottom against her towel into the hard plastic cafeteria chair.

“I’m not sure what was more surprising for those older artists. You nearly busting Tempe’s jaw when you bucked up with your crotch as you came as quiet as a church mouse, or when Tempe howled like a Banshee when I gently bit her clittie,” Sammy softly replied and lovingly swatted Tempe’s shoulder.

“You girls are too much,” Brad laughed as he set his and Lizzie’s lunch tray down on the table.

“If I had of known you were gonna pose like that, I might have joined you,” Liz softly said as she picked up one of the crispy fries from Brad’s plate.

“But you never seemed to ... you know ... want to get with us girls,” Tempe softly said to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth took a quick look between Brad, Ian and Tracy Norton, her best friend and their boyfriends. When they gave her a slight nod of approval, Lizzie softly said, “We, ah, all four of us had some fun last Sunday afternoon, and I kinda liked doing ... some things with Norts.”

“Lizzie! That’s so cool! I’m so-so happy for you, for all you guys,” Lynette excitedly said to the seriously blushing brunette.

“Yeah, I finally kissed a girl, and kinda liked it,” Elizabeth said as she smiled across the table at her now blushing best friend.

“Did you have fun, Tracy?” Shannon asked the now embarrassed looking blonde.

“Yes,” was all Tracy softly said as she buried her face in her hands.

“It’s okay, Tracy,” Zupena quickly said and reached around Shannon’s back to rub Tracy’s shoulders. She then said, “I super nervous first time with Leenette in my bed. If you have good fun, that’s all that matters, yes?”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything,” Elizabeth added as she reached across the table to lightly touch Tracy’s hand-held face.

“No, no. I’m good ... I’m just a little...” Tracy replied as she peered over at her best friend.

After a moment’s silence, Jon semi-scolded the girls’ boyfriends, “Ian, Bradley, why didn’t you mentioned this to us?”

“Hey, now! If the girls wanna share that event, that’s their business. But I’m with Mike on keeping my private business, private,” Brad smartly replied and gave Ian and me a wink.

I gave both guys a return wink and mouthed, ‘Smart men, ‘ to let them know they probably earned major brownie points with their girlfriends for keeping their weekend’s activity to themselves.

As all this was going on, Sammy and Jennifer were doing some of that crazy girl, non-verbal crap that either amazed or pissed us guys off, since we had no clue as to how they did it. Lynette and Shannon picked up on it with Lynette’s face and eyes asking, ‘What are you two kids up to?

Sammy finally giggled, “Should we?” to Jennifer.

With just a smile, Jennifer replied by singing:

“I kissed a girl, and I liked it.”

Sammy quickly joined in with the brunette beauty and harmonized:

“The taste of her cherry chap stick,

I kissed a girl, just to try it.

I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it.

It felt so wrong. (Jennifer sang)

It felt so right. (Sammy sang)

Don’t mean I’m in love, tonight. (Both girls sang this and the remaining lines)

I kissed a girl, and I liked it.

I liked it.”

(Note: I Kissed a Girl was written by Katy Perry, Max Martin, Cathy Dennis and Dr. Luke, her record producer. It was from Katy Perry’s 2008 album, One of the Boys. This song stayed in the top spot of Billboards’ Hot 100 chart for seven weeks, and was the 1000th number one song in the ‘rock era’. Katy Perry included this song in her half-time performance at Super Bowl XLIX in 2015.)

Tracy’s and Elizabeth’s eyes were all huge as the two girls’ sweet voices sang those lyrics. My four girls were simply smiling at Sammy and Jennifer during their A-Cappella performance.

“That was killer, Sammy, Jennifer,” Andi replied as she reached over Andy’s lap to give Jennifer’s arm a squeeze.

“And just when did the two of you ‘kiss a girl and like it’ enough to write those lyrics?” Lynette teasingly asked our two friends.

Sammy peered into Jennifer’s eyes for a moment and then said, “Oh, sometime last March, I think, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it was right after the London-Western Gymnastics Invitational, if I remember correctly,” Jennifer added with a smile. I saw both girls smiling at the memories of that time, and remembered that that was also the time that Jennifer and Colleen got together for the first time during this redone timeline.

When Jennifer looked at me, I mouthed, ‘You and Coll, too, right?

Jennifer looked down for a moment and then gave me a subtle confirmation nod as she leaned back against Andy’s chest to settle her nerves from that emotional performance.

The next couple of minutes were a buzz of discussions on Jennifer’s and Sammy’s lyrics, and a Readers’ Digest version of their brief Sapphic fling from last spring. Because Tracy Norton was a relative newcomer to our crowd, having only started dating Ian about three weeks ago; it was wonderful to see the relief on her face after appearing slightly panicked over admitting she and Lizzie had a little girl-girl event. Nearly all the girls at our table and the next one over acknowledged having some type of girl-girl fun, but didn’t view themselves as lesbians.

“See, Norts. All that was just us having some fun, yes?” Elizabeth softly said to her best friend as she reached across the table to rub her hands. Tracy’s beautiful smile was all the confirmation Liz or anyone needed to see to know Tracy’s more relaxed non-verbal response.

After I finished off my two sandwiches, one-and-a-half servings of the school’s crispy fries, which my four girls pilfered the other half a serving, Tempe softly elbowed me in my side. She then nodded to Jennifer, who now had a slight, ‘deer-in-the-headlights’ look on her face as she leaned against Andy’s shoulder.

I grabbed my lemonade from my tray and asked Lynette or Zupena if they could get the tray for me as Tempe and I pushed back from the table. With a nod, Lynette let me know she had it covered. Both Zupena and Shannon mouthed, ‘Good luck‘ to us as we stood up and smiled at them.

“C’mon, Double-A (Jennifer’s nickname for Andrew Alan), we need to ask you something,” Jennifer said to her boyfriend as Tempe and I walked past them to the end of the table.

“Alright,” Andy simply replied and pushed back from our table.

The four of us walked out of the café and went to the semi-secluded area under the rear stairwell. After Jennifer and I explained to Andy what we’d like to have happen on Saturday, he asked, “So, uh, its gonna be you and me with five killer gymnasts?”

“Yeah, unless you’re not good with it, Dude,” I replied with a neutral tone.

“And you’re gonna be good with me ... like being a few other girls?” Andy asked Jennifer.

“You were good with me getting with Mike a few times last spring and summer, so why would I be upset with the reverse happening?” Jennifer replied with a smile.

“Well, things have changed between us, so I...” Andy replied and pulled his girl in for a loving hug.

“I love you Double-A. I just want you to know that,” Jennifer said as she looked up into his face. She then added, “This weekend will just be pure fun. I might get a twinge of jealousy seeing you with another girl, but I know it will be me you’ll be with after Saturday night.”

Andy then looked up over at me and Tempe and asked, “Is it okay if you and me don’t do anything with each other’s girl? With those three Toronto girls there, I’d rather not, you know, have us fooling with...”

“You got it, my man,” I said as I hugged Temped to my torso.

“But what if I want to... ?” Tempe laughed, trying to get either Andy’s or my goat with her soft question.

“Tempe! Don’t even,” I chuckled as I swatted her tight blue jean covered butt.

“Can Jennifer and I still, you know?” Tempe softly asked as she reached out to her gymnast teammate.

“Oh, you know we can, Tempe,” Jennifer quickly replied without waiting for Andy to respond.

“So, ah, we’re like going to get together after your performance,” Andy asked as he got up from the heat register in the stairwell.

“Yeah, Coll, Evy and Lilly can ride with us back to their hotel,” Jennifer said as she stood up alongside her beau.

When the four of us walked out from under the stairs, our crew was waiting for us as the warning bell just sounded. With silly grins on their faces, I knew something was up with our friends.

“What?” Jennifer asked as Sammy and Cano both stepped up to her and put their hands on her shoulders.

“Guess who is joining the Time Bandettes for a few songs on Saturday?” Sammy exclaimed.

“No, no ... Oh! No! no! I haven’t played or sung any of those songs in like eons, guys,” Jennifer said in rebuttal.

“C’mon, Jenn. You know you wanna do it,” Lynette said as she goaded our former band mate into getting up on stage with us for a few songs.

Tempe then upped the pressure on Jennifer when she fired off, “No playing on stage, no playing with us later on.”

“Tempe!” Jennifer cried as she looked shocked at her teammate blackmailing response.

“What she said,” Andy laughed and pulled Jennifer into his chest as a herd of students came rushing down the stairs towards the cafeteria and/or music wing of the school.

“Alright, alright,” Jennifer said with a head shake after being playfully shamed and blackmailed into re-upping with Time Bandettes on Saturday. She then added, “I better come over to the guest house after gymnastics, today, to get at least one little practice session in with you evil people.”

“It will be just like riding a bike, Jennifer,” Sammy said as most of us started to head upstairs to our lockers.

“Yeah, but if I fall flat on my face, it will be in front of a ton of people,” Jennifer said.

“Girl! You’re gonna be flying around on gymnastics’ equipment, which is trey dangerous, and you’re whining about singing and playing on stage ... get a grip!” Lynette laughed as we reached the rear second floor hallway.

Before Lynette, Jennifer and a few others headed on up the main second floor hallway, I grabbed Cano’s arm and whispered, “No Latin, remember? How ‘bout some hot pizza?”

Lynette immediately snapped to attention and lowered her gaze from my face when she recognized the meaning behind my second question. She then whispered, “I’d love some hot pizza ... Master.”

“See you outside the varsity locker room, then,” I said and then gave her a little kiss on her forehead. “Go,” I added with a light swat to her butt to release her from that ‘brief hold’ on her sexual being.

“See, ya, Cuda!” she squealed my nickname after that love tap, signifying she was indeed her ‘normal self’ once more.

“See you in Physics in a few, Mike,” Shannon added as she, Lynette and Zupena hurried up the main hallway towards their lockers.


Restroom by the Varsity Locker Room, MHS

1:54pm, Thursday, December 6, 1979

“Ohhhh! Fuck! Master! Twist my nipples off! Ohhh! Gawd! Fuck me!” Cano cried in a mix of pleasure and pain as I pounded doggy style into her menstruating pussy.

I had Lynette bent over, leaning her arms and head on one of the restroom’s sinks as I did my best to alleviate her ‘monthly cramps’ with a major league, butt-thumping fuck. Instead of gripping her hips for leverage, I reached under her sweatshirt to torment her puffy nipples as her body jerked each time my pelvis slammed into her taut ass.

As both of our orgasms were close to blowing our minds, I pulled my left hand out from under her shirt to grab her wildly bouncing pony-tail. With a yank on it, Lynette screeched out and looked longingly back at me in the mirror with pleasure etched all over her face.

When I ground my hips into her ass cheeks, Lynette pled, “Cum in my bloody pussy, Master! I need your cream to ease my cramps!”

“Ohh! Gawd! Cano!” I cried as I gave her one final monster thrust and fired everything I had into her quaking pussy. I made a series of small jerks to punctuate each of my cum-blasts.

“Ohhhh! FUCK YES!“ Cano shouted as loud as I ever heard her cry from an orgasm. With her head still pulled back, the look on her face in the mirror was a perfect mix of pain-pleasure. Her brown eyes locked onto my steel blues for a moment before they rolled up in her head, giving her an almost demonic, Carrie look, which was somewhat appropriate for her current ‘monthly’ status.

I think we were both surprised that she didn’t have a massive volcanic eruption from that orgasm. When I pulled my semi-hard cock from her pussy, a fair amount of creamy pink fluids dribbled down her legs instead of the usual torrid of our combined juices.

“Are you okay, Cano?” I asked as she continued to lean on the bathroom sink.

“Oh! God! I feel sooooo much better, now! I don’t think you’ve ever pounded me that hard. Damn! I loved it and that orgasm ... Oh, man, I feel a million times better than this morning,” Lynette huskily replied.

I grabbed a handful of paper towels and wetted them down to use as a wash rag to clean up the gooey, bloody mess from between Lynette’s still quivering legs. With her head still resting on her arms, Cano cooed, “I love you, Mike. I doubt there is another guy, who wouldn’t have simply run for the hills if they saw that awful, smelly mess running out of my pussy.”

“I love you, too, Cano,” I softly said as I tossed those soiled towels in the trash. I decided that a second cleaning around her pussy wouldn’t hurt, as well as giving my gooey, bloody cock a good cleansing sink bath.

As we walked out of the restroom next to the varsity locker room, we walked by a ‘frozen’ tenth grade boy who was apparently about to head into the restroom. I had previously thought, ‘Time-stop us, if someone starts into the restroom.

Lynette just smiled at me and said, “I’m so glad you were able to do that to give me, us, the privacy we needed.” With no one else frozen in the hallway, Lynette laughed, “Go!” as we walked away from the now moving young lad.

When I looked at my watch, I saw we had about fifteen minutes before I had my ninth period PE class. Lynette, the lucky girl had a run of four straight ‘off periods’ beginning with lunch, her regular seventh spare or free period, and now back to back spares with Miss Auzins out sick. She then said, “I’m gonna be bored to tears while you guys practice before our volleyball practice. I’ll probably get what little homework I have, done in my spare ninth period.”

“You wanna do some of Chid’s Physics for me?” I laughed.

“Ahh, no. Make that, hell no!“ Lynette exclaimed with her own laugh.

“After what I just did for you, I thought for sure you’d be happy to do my physics’ homework for me,” I replied with a faux-pout on my face.

“You had just as much fun as I did, Mister,” Lynette chuckled.

“Yee-ah! There’s no denying that!” I said as I pulled her into my arms as we stood outside the main locker rooms.

“Did I tell you I love you, today?” Lynette softly said as she rested her head on my chest.

“Yuppers, but I can never hear that enough,” I replied and kissed the top of her blonde head.

Without lifting her head from my chest, Lynette softly said, “You know what I’d like to do on Sunday?” Then without waiting for a reply, she said, “I wanna run up to Mitchell to see Canella. As much as I, as all of us girls love you, that sweet girl has all five of us beat with what she’d done for you.”

“We can do that,” I replied as I hugged her tighter to my body. I then said, “I haven’t visited Uncle Eddie in over a month, so that will give me a chance to see him, while you and any of the other girls go visit Nella.”

“Oh! I wanna see Uncle Eddie, too!” Cano quickly replied with a huge grin on her face. She then added, “I’m sure we can take Momma’s 500, if the other girls wanna go see Canella and your uncle.”

“Or I bet I can get my dad’s big ole Buick,” I countered.

“Either way, we should have space,” Lynette said and stifled a yawn.

“Maybe you should take a nap in your spare?” I chuckled as she looked dreamily up at my face.

“If I do, I might not get up for my practice,” Lynette replied.

“You know Zupena, Andi or Jo-Jo wouldn’t let that happen,” I said with a smile.

“I just might, then,” she said as another yawn swept over her body.

“C’mon, I’ll walk you to the café and tuck you into your chair.”

“That’s not funny,” Cano laughed and swatted my hand as I reached for hers.

“You’re the one who’s laughing, Girlfriend,” I now chuckled.


Labatt’s Guest House, North London

6:42pm, Thursday, December 6, 1979

“Even though I play these bad boys in music class, there’s just something special about playing them when I’m with you guys,” Jennifer excitedly said as she looked at her saxophone after she finished jamming on her Yamaha Z-Tenor.

“Oh! Oh! We’ve been meaning to ask if you’d like to be a guest performer at our NIS concert,” Sammy excitedly asked our former band mate.

“Yeah, we’d love for you to play your sax and sing a song or two,” Brick said as the two girls moved alongside our guest.

“I don’t know ‘bout that. Playing with you in a high school gym is one thing, but getting up in front of ten or eleven thousand folks, and on national TV ... well, that is a totally different beast to conquer,” Jennifer replied as she sat down in semi-shock on the love seat.

“But you’ve performed solo in gymnastics in front of thousands before, and we’ll be there with you, Jenn,” Eda rightly countered Jennifer’s response.

“But ah, I’d also have to like naked up there with you, wouldn’t I?”

“Again, you’ve been bare ass naked in front of hundreds of students and teachers, so...” Sammy said as the three Bandettes squeezed in beside Jennifer on the loveseat.

Jennifer looked up at me and half-way pled with me to come to her rescue, but I just sat in the recliner with Silverburst and said, “We’re not gonna harass you into doing this, Jenn, but you know as well as us, that you can do it.”

“At least think about it, Jennifer,” Lisa sweetly said as she hugged the brunette into her bosom.

“I’ll tell you whether I’ll do it or not on Saturday, ‘kay?” Jennifer said with a slight negative head shake.

Eda leaned across her sister’s lap and kissed the top of Jenn’s head and said, “We’d love to have you play with us, but we’ll understand if you don’t feel up to it.”

“Umphf, I won’t,” Sammy replied, but the huge grin on her face countered her words as she reached to tickle Jennifer’s sides.

“Sammy! Stop! Stoooop!“ Jennifer squealed and squirmed out of Brick’s hug to escape from Sammy playful attack.

With our brunette guest rolling on the carpet, Sammy stopped tickling her and then moved to kiss the laughing older teen.

I kissed a girl, and I liked it. I liked it,” I sang in my best falsetto voice as Lisa and Eda looked at me like I grew a second head.

“Can we work on that?” Sammy quickly asked as she pulled up from Jennifer’s face.

“Work on what?” E asked.

“A song that these two lovebirds wrote and kept to themselves before you gals joined the band,” I replied with a smile.

“Oh! Let’s have at it!” Lisa exclaimed as she danced in front of the love seat.

“Give me a second. I’ve got the lyrics written down in my bedroom,” Sammy said as she powered up on her feet and was headed out the front door in a flash to run to the main house for that song’s lyrics.

“Sooooo, what’s this song called, Miss Lovebird?” Lisa sultrily asked as she helped Jennifer up off the floor.

Jennifer let a small laugh out and then said, “It’s called, I Kissed a Girl. It’s something me and Sammy fooled with one night in her bedroom.”

“Sounds like you more than fooled with this song,” Eda laughed.

“Well, you know how it is with Sammy?” Jennifer chuckled.

“Oh, yeah!” Eda quickly replied with an ‘eat-shit’ grin on her face.

Sammy hustled back, short of breath, in under forty-five seconds with a beat up old notebook in her hands.

“Good Lord, I haven’t seen these lyrics in like forever,” Jennifer said as we all headed over to the kitchen island to look at what these two girls came up with.

“You better get a good look at them, ‘cause you’re gonna be singing them on Saturday and hopefully during our NIS concert,” Sammy said as she tossed the notebook on the counter.

“Na-hah!” Jennifer cried.

“Yeah-hah!” Sammy quickly countered. She then said, “Your voice works way better than mine on the verses. Us girls, we can harmonize with you on a line or two.”

We got in about ten minutes of practice on this song before Lynette came into the guest house after her five to seven volleyball practice. She immediately said, “Dang! Jenn! That sounds so good!”

“Wait till you hear the second verse, Cano. You’re not gonna believe what these two have written,” Brick excitedly said as Cano hung her letterman’s up on the coat tree.

“Let me hear what you’ve got, and I’ll try and pick up where Sammy left off on my keys,” Lynette said as she walked beside Sammy at her Yamaha keyboard setup.

Sammy motioned for Cano to come to her and then whispered something in her ear. Cano’s eyebrows immediately went up and she said, “Really? ... Okay.” Lynette then went and picked her keytar up from its stand and put the strap over her head. With her fire-engine red instrument turned on, she moved to Sammy’s regular spot up front with Lisa, me and now, Jennifer.

Lisa and I just smiled at the two keyboardists, and marveled at how un-possessive those two girls were regarding their instrument choices on our songs. When Cano had finished adjusting the angle on Sammy’s regular microphone to match her five inch height difference, she said, “I’m ready when you guys are.”

Cano just listened to the music for the first verse and part of the chorus before she felt comfortable adding a piano sound with her keytar. After hearing the other three Bandettes’ harmony with Jennifer’s lead vocals, she walked over to me and said, “I’m good being on the sidelines, vocal wise, with you.”

Because we hadn’t gotten into the second verse before Lynette’s arrival, we had to stop and work out the girls’ various harmonies with Jennifer’s lead. As Lisa said earlier, this verse definitely had a wicked kick to it as the girls’ sang:

“No, I don’t even know your name,

It doesn’t matter. (Lisa harmonized with Jennifer)

You’re my experimental game,

Just human nature. (Eda and Sammy harmonized with Jennifer)

It’s not what, good girls do, (all four harmonized the second phrase)

Not ... how they should behave,

My head gets ... so confused, (all four harmonized the second phrase)

Hard to obey.” (all four harmonized with Jennifer firing up her lead vocals)

As they did in the cafeteria, Jennifer and Sammy rocked the chorus with Sammy’s raspy rock voice contrasting wonderfully with Jennifer’s sweet, ‘It felt so wrong ... It felt so right‘ vocal combination. Eda’s and Brick’s driving sounds energized this wicked bisexual song. Lynette and I played back to back on our instruments as the other Bandettes and Jennifer sang:

“Us girls, we are so magical, (Jennifer only)

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable (Jennifer and Lisa)

Hard to resist, so touchable (Jennifer, Lisa and Eda)

Too good to ... deny it (all four girls)

Ain’t no big deal, it’s in ... nooo ... cent.” (all four girls with Jennifer singing the prolonged innocent phrase)

“Holy crap,” Cano softly said in my ear after the four girls sang that third verse, and Jennifer and Sammy quickly transitioned into the final chorus.

“Pretty sick, huh,” I replied back to Cano as we matched our playing to the girls’ vocals.

Before anyone could say anything specifically about this song’s music or vocals, Cano simply asked, “Do you think we should sing this on Saturday or should we hold onto it till our big concert?”

“That’s a real tantalizing question, Lynette,” Ms. Katie said as she and Sammy’s dad walked into the living room from the side entrance.

“That’s a wonderful song, Jennifer,” Mr. Labatt said as Jennifer put her hands over her face in semi-embarrassment at having Sammy’s parents hear her sing those risqué lyrics.

“It’s okay, Jenn,” Lisa quickly said and moved to hug the older teen.

“Yeah, Jennifer. Wait till you hear the song Brick and I are gonna strip to. Its way, WAY more wild than that this song, isn’t it, Sammy?” Eda said to hopefully provide some added comfort to Jennifer.

“If you call, ‘Glitter on nipples,’ and ‘PUSSY ... Drippin’!‘ more wild ... then yes,” Sammy laughed as she walked over to our location from the Cano’s keyboards.

Nooo! You’re not singin’ that during a song, are you?” Jennifer cried out in major league shock.

“Yeah, my little girl, along with Lisa and Eda sure are singing those lyrics,” Katie said with a huge grin on her face.

“And we’re not telling the TV folks about it before hand,” I said with a smile.

“Get out!” Jennifer said as she finally stood there with Lisa and Sammy hugging her.

“Hey, if the MOE folks (Ministry of Education) wanna use us as a promotion for their crazy program, then they’re gonna get some crazy ass stuff back from us,” Cano laughed as she hugged my right arm.

“And you’re good with this?” Jennifer asked towards Sammy’s dad and step-mom.

“Katie and Daddy have been helping us get the most bang for our buck in preparation for this concert,” Sammy replied to Jennifer’s question.

“You kids only live once, so you might as well go for the gusto,” Katie laughed as she and Mr. Labatt moved to the kitchen island with a few sacks of Subway sandwiches for us.

“Come eat while these are relatively warm,” Mr. Labatt said.

“Mike, you’ll have to give up one of your two sandwiches to Jennifer. We didn’t know you were having guests perform with you, tonight,” Katie joked as she put her four sub-sandwiches on the island.

“No way! The girls can give Jenn a bite or two of their subs ... if they want,” I countered as I tried to snatch up two of the eight subs now on the island. I then felt Sammy’s right fingers dig under my rear rib-cage and cried, “Stop! Stop!” and immediately struggled to pull her damnable fingers away from my now pain-ridden mid-back area. “Jeezes-O-Pete, Sammy. You know I was just joking with you,” I said as I finally extricated myself from her pressure point tactic.

“And that’s why I didn’t put you down on your knees, Cuda,” she chuckled and reclaimed one of those sub-sandwiches from my possession.

“You don’t play fair, Sammy,” I said as I rubbed my right back region with my hand.

“When there’s food around, who said I had to be fair?” my redheaded friend laughed and handed that sandwich down to Lisa and Jennifer, who decided to swap their subs.

The eight of us set about eating our subs and Fritos. Both Mr. Labatt and Ms. Katie thought it would be a wonderful to have Jennifer sing and perform I Kissed a Girl for the first time at the NIS Concert. Jennifer still had trouble wrapping her head around the insider information we shared with her as we laughed and playfully argued over things going on with this huge concert event.

After Jennifer agree to sing and play with us on a few songs at the NIS concert, we quickly figured out and practiced five songs that Jennifer felt relatively comfortable either singing or that had a killer saxophone roll for this Saturday’s show. We all loved playing Bob Seger’s Old Time Rock and Rock for the first time in a long time, as it just didn’t sound right without Jennifer’s sax matching my guitar sounds and solo. Jennifer definitely wanted to sing Waiting on the Bus, combined with her saxophone playing during Jesus Just Left Chicago. Sammy begged Jennifer to sing Love Will Keep Us Alive with her, and Lisa agreed to let Jennifer take the lead vocals on Ain’t That a Shame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.