After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 26: The Eye of the Storm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Eye of the Storm - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Apt. 1903, One-London Place, London, Ontario

5:22am, Sunday, December 2, 1979

Candi’s, mine and possibly Lynette’s deep and well deserved sleep was abruptly ended with Lisa’s plaintive, escalating cries of, “Candi, Candi! Candi! Candi!“ filled the good doctor’s apartment.

I hate to say this but I nearly tossed Candi’s light weight body off the bed as she roused from her deep sleep on top of my chest. I had to get to my Bricky as fast as I could to see what was making her scream bloody murder.

“Where’s Candi? I need Candi!“ Lisa cried as she saw me running down the short hallway to her location at the guest bathroom’s door.

“I’m coming Bricky!” Candi cried as she sprinted naked out of the master bedroom and nearly sent me flying as she if she was a momma bear coming to defend her young cub.

“My face! My face! My face is all red and spotty!” Lisa wailed as she had her hands up over her cheeks and nose.

“Let me see, Bricky! You gotta move your hands for me, Sweetie,” Candi softly said as she gently grabbed Lisa’s hands and pulled them from her tear streaked face.

“Wa-what happened to ma-my face, Candi?” Lisa cried as Candi moved her back into the bathroom to get a better look at Lisa under those lights.

“What is the matter with Lisa?” Lynette finally said as she clung to my shoulder like a baby sea-horse does to its daddy’s tail.

“I don’t know, Cano. She just screamed for Candi and we came running like you did,” I replied with major league concern in my voice.

“Well, Bricky,” Doctor Candice calmly said after looking at Lisa’s face under the bathroom lights. “I think you just had your first flare up of that discoid lupus we talked about in the hospital. You’ve got a little red rash under your eyes and over your nose. You remember me telling you about that butterfly rash? Well, this is a small one.”

“But my face, my cheeks and nose are all red and tingly,” Lisa softly cried as she allowed Dr. Candi to do a throughout checkup through her hair and scalp.

“I’m sure it’s tingly, Brick,” Candi said as she turned Brick around to look at the back of her head. “It’s good to see that your scalp doesn’t have any rashes or lesions. Take your shirt off, Bricky, so I can see if you have any other hot spots.”

Lynette and I immediately saw a small red rash on the outside of Lisa’s right breast, just below her nipple area. When Brick saw that in the mirror, she began to cry again in earnest and stammered, “I, I ca-can’t have ra-rashes on my boobs! I da-don’t want them on ma-my ba-boobs!”

As Dr. Candi continued her visual inspection of Lisa’s body, Lynette moved past me and gently hugged Lisa to her sleep-shirt clad body. She lightly stroked Lisa’s upper back and arm as she softly said, “Dr. Candi will make it all better for you, Bricky. Just give her a chance to see if there are any more spots on your body.”

“Okay, Baby-Brick,” Dr. Candi said as she looked up at Lisa from one knee. “These rashes aren’t bad at all for someone with DLE. I’ve also brought home some Corticosteroids, which will really help to clear these rashes.” Dr. Candi then grabbed both of Lisa’s hands and added, “The cream I have for you is gonna work wonders, especially since we caught them before they get a chance to get really flare up and aggravate your skin.” Dr. Candice then looked at me and said, “My bathroom, on the counter by the light switch. Get that blue tube of ointment for me, please.”

I was back in less than ten seconds with that blue tube and handed it to Dr. Candi. Candi then made sure she had Lisa’s undivided attention by shaking her hands and looking into her teary eyes before she said, “Watch and see exactly how much of this I put on my fingertip to rub into each rash. Too much cream is just as bad for you as too little. Okay, Lisa?”

Lisa gave a few weak head nods and used the cotton night shirt to dry her eyes. “I want these things to go away, so I’ll do it exactly as you show and tell me,” Lisa softly said.

“Just squeeze a dab of this on your index or middle finger like I’m doing with mine. Just this much, ‘kay? Now, lightly, lightly rub it into the rash. Not hard as that could aggravate your skin. See how easy it was for me to spread that cream over the whole rash under your eye and along your nose?”

“Yes, I could hardly feel you touching me,” Lisa sniffled as she watched Dr. Candi in the bathroom mirror.

“Good. Now, I’m going to squeeze the same amount onto your finger. Then you can gently, gently rub it over the small rash under your other eye and cheek,” Dr. Candi said as she took Lisa’s hand in hers squeeze out that ointment.

“Like this?” Lisa barely said as she gingerly touched and rubbed the cream under her right eye and over her upper cheek area.

“Just like that, Bricky,” Dr. Candi smiled at the worried young teen. “Light as a feather, Bricky. Good girl.”

With a small smile on her reddened face, Brick whispered, “Light as a feather.”

“Good. Now, I want you to squeeze out that same small amount on your finger and do the exact same thing to the rash on your breast,” Dr. Candi said as she handed the tube of ointment to Lisa.

“Can I squeeze it on my left finger? I think I’ll have more control over the amount if I use my right hand on the tube,” Lisa innocently asked Dr. Candi.

“You do it however you think is best, Bricky. Just a little dab on your finger and then use feathery light pressure to rub it over that rash,” Dr. Candi replied in her calm, soothing tone. “Beautiful, Bricky.”

“Did I do okay?” Lisa softly asked, unsure of herself with this frightening task for a fourteen-year-old.

“You did that perfectly, my Baby-Brick. This cream will clear up that rash in no time. You’ll just need to put some on at dinner time, today and then again when you get up, tomorrow, and Monday at dinner time. Just twice a day, morning and dinner time for two days. If it hasn’t gotten noticeably better by Tuesday morning, have your mom call me, and we’ll do a follow up exam on you. I really believe this cream will have your skin soft and beautiful by Monday night or Tuesday morning, though.”

“We’ll check on her skin’s condition at practice on Monday,” Lynette softly added as she smiled at Lisa.

“No going all rock-chick crazy at your next few practices, Brick,” Dr. Candi said with a smile. “Getting too wound up can cause another flare up.”

“What about volleyball? My first game with the varsity team is Wednesday against Lucas. I need to practice if I wanna play with the big girls,” Lisa asked in her normal sounding voice after her earlier panicky tone of voice.

“You can practice and play, but I think I’ll give your coach a call to suggest you NOT do a lot of conditioning type drills until the end of the week. Both physical stress and emotional stress can cause a flare up. How does that sound?” Dr. Candi said with a smile.

“Sounds good to me,” Lisa replied with some vigor.

“When and where is your game, Bricky?” Dr. Candi asked as she motioned for us to vacant the bathroom.

“We have a tri-school match at home. We play Lucas at three and then we play Banting after the Vikings and Broncos play ... so it will be sometime around five, five-thirty for our second match,” Lisa quickly replied.

“Are you going to go to her games, Candi?” Lynette asked as we headed back to the master bedroom.

“I’m going to do my best to get there on Wednesday. I might not make the first game because I have some follow-up appointments on Wednesday but...”

“Oh, I would so, so love to have you at my games,” Lisa exclaimed as she turned to give Dr. Candi a big hug.

“I’ll do my best to get there, right from the start. Again, Wednesdays are my long office days, Bricky.”

“I know you’ll do your best to get there as quick as you can,” Brick said as she moved over to the large bed.

Candi took a peek at her bedside clock and saw it was just past six-o’clock. When Lynette and Lisa crawled under the covers, Candi looked at me and said, “Go love on your girls, while I go whip up a good breakfast for you guys. I hope all of you like bacon, eggs, muffins and OJ.”

“I’ll pass on the eggs, but bacon, muffins and OJ are always good,” I chuckled.

“Bacon and tomato sandwiches?” Dr. Candi asked in my direction as I moved to the far side of the bed.

“Oh, he can demolish bacon and tomato sandwiches!” Lynette exclaimed as she held the covers up for me to crawl in beside Lisa, who vanished, scooting way down under the covers.

“I’ll let you kids sleep a little longer and I’ll have your breakfast ready for you in an hour or so,” Candi said as she opened her dresser drawer and pulled out a knee length nightie to half-way cover her beautiful nude body.

“You can come in here with us, Candi,” I said as our good doctor blew Lynette and me a kiss. Lisa was already balled up under the covers and missed out on that meaningful, imaginary kiss.

“No, I’m definitely up, now. I’m gonna enjoy a coffee and read The Star before I start on breakfast. You guys behave under the covers, and get another hour of shut-eye.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said as I pulled Lynette’s upper body over towards me, squeezing Lisa’s little ball of naked flesh against our stomachs. Lisa wiggled just a little to get pressed up tight to my stomach before she became stock-still between us older teens.


Mike’s Barracuda, Heading to Kilworth Baptist Church

8:33am, Sunday, December 2, 1979

“So, did we do the right thing having Lisa with us, last night?” Lynette asked as she sat semi-sideways in the front bucket seat of my car.

“Yes, most definitely,” I replied as we took the scenic route to Lynette’s church, driving past Storybook Gardens on Springbank Road. Lynette looked over at me with her head resting on the seat’s head rest. I knew she wanted more than that, so I softly said, “Her skin rashes could have popped up anytime she was stressed ... from sports, our concerts or just having ‘normal’ fun with any one of our group. If you think about, it was a good thing she was with us last night, because Dr. Candi was right there to help settle her worried mind and soul, as well as explain how to use that steroid cream on her rashes.”

“You always know the right things to say to settle my mind and soul, Cuda,” Lynette said as she slumped back around to face the front of the car. She then asked, “Should we have taken Lisa home, instead of letting Dr. Candi do it?”

“Now that is a million dollar question, Cano ... I have no clue if we should have done that or not,” I replied with a long sigh separating my two sentences. I then said, “Dr. Candi can better explain Lisa’s flare up to her mom, so that is a good thing. On the other hand, I hope she is able to come up with a good reason why she was with Lisa, and brought her home.”

“Dr. Candi is a smart woman,” Lynette softly said as she lightly patted my right thigh. She then added, “She’ll have all that figured out by the time she gets to Brick’s house. Oh! Oh! Wasn’t Eda staying over at Sammy’s? If so, maybe Dr. Candi could tie that into having to come and help Lisa with her scary skin flare up.”

“We’re just gonna kill ourselves thinking of ‘what ifs’, Cano,” I said as I rubbed my hand over her arm.

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” she softly replied and bounced her head softly against the head rest.

“Do you wanna sing a song or two at church?” I asked to change the topic.

“Honestly, I think I just wanna be a regular church person this morning,” Lynette replied.

“Okay,” I simply said as I drove through Bryon.

“Do you wanna sing something?” Lynette asked after a few minutes of silence.

“No, not really ... well, maybe ... God! I don’t know,” I said in a flummoxed state of mind.

“What’s running through your head, Mike?” Lynette asked as she sat upright and turned in her seat.

“Just ... a funny feeling that I’m supposed to sing something, today,” I haltingly replied as I gripped the steering wheel with all my might.

“Hey, God is Good, and if He’s pricking your soul, you better respond to His call,” Lynette rightly said as she rubbed my thigh once more with her hands.

“Yeaaaaah,” I softly drew out my reply.

“Do you mind if I still just sit and enjoy whatever song God has put in your mind?” Lynette sweetly asked.

“Nah, I don’t mind. You can sit and enjoy your church service. Do you think Pastor Whiteside will be good with me singing a song without you?” I asked of my co-Number-1.

“Oh, he’ll be thrilled with you singing for our church,” Lynette excitedly said. After a pregnant pause, she added, “What are you gonna sing for us?”

“I’m still debating with God on it,” I laughed as I accelerated up to 60mph out on River Road.

“You better let Him win that debate or there’ll be major troubles for you ... for all of us, no doubt,” Lynette semi-scolded me.

“I hear you, Cano. I hear you.”

“No! Hear God’s sweet whisper in the leaves, Cuda ... not my boisterous words!” she laughed that real truth.

“I just wish there were a few more leaves on the trees for me to get a stronger reception for His Words,” I chuckled and winked at my girlfriend.

After I pulled into Kilworth Baptist’s parking lot, little Ms. Jessie ran out from under the church’s awning to come greet her sister and me. “Hey! You guys made it!” she squealed as she stood at the back of my car.

“Was there ever a doubt, Jess-Jess?” I laughed as she stepped around to me when it became clear to her that I was going to open the door for her sister.

“I’m glad you and Sister made it. Hey, Lynny!”

“Hey, yourself, Short-stuff,” Lynette said as she gave her sister a little hug. “Have you seen Pastor, this morning?”

“Yeah, he’s just inside with Ms. Ryanne,” Jessie replied as she walked between Lynette and me.

“Jessie! You know to give your sister and Mike their own space,” Ms. Dillon called out as she saw our walking arrangements.

“No, no, Ms. Dillon. I swung Jessie between us, so this is on me,” I called out as Jessie slowed to a snail’s pace.

“Okay. Sorry, Jess-Jess,” the girls’ mom said with a smile towards her youngest daughter.

“We don’t mind Jessie hanging with us, Momma,” Lynette added as she pulled her kid-sister into her torso. Lynette then mouthed to me, ‘She kinda the female version of Mikey Masciotro, ain’t she?

“They would make a wicked tag-team, wouldn’t they?” I chuckled over Jessie’s head.

“I don’t even wanna think about that,” Lynette laughed and swung her sister’s arm as high as Jess could reach.

Once we walked in with the girls’ mom, Ms. Ryanne Whiteside greeted us and asked Lynette, “Are you going to sing for us this morning?”

“I’m gonna pass, but Mike has a song God wants him to sing,” Lynette replied, throwing me under the bus.

“Oh! Heavens! Wait right here, Mike, Lynette and I’ll tell Aaron to come talk with you,” Lynette’s pastor’s wife quickly said and veered off to get her husband.

“Since when do you have a direct line to God to find out what He really wants me to sing?” I asked as I playfully squeezed the back of her neck.

“Since like now,” Lynette chuckled as Pastor and Mrs. Whiteside come over to us.

“Good morning, Lynette, Mike. My better half tells me that our Lord has put a song in your heart, Mike. We’d be happy to have you sing it for us,” Pastor said in greeting and then approval for my song.

“Oh, boy. I haven’t really played it before, but I just believe it’s something I need to do this morning,” I said as I rubbed my hand over Lynette’s shoulder.

“Are you sure you want to sing it, then, Mike?” Mrs. Whiteside asked with a concerned look on her face.

“Mike is really good at playing ‘spur-of-the-moment’ songs, Pastor and Ms. Ryanne. If he thinks he can do it, I trust he’ll do an awesome job on it,” Lynette quickly added.

“Do you need to use my guitar, Mike?” Pastor asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. Pastor Whiteside was a pretty solid guitar player and often accompanied his church members as they sang in church.

“That would be great, Brother Aaron,” I said, remembering that he asked me to call him that over his more formal title.

“Okay, it’s already up on the stage, so just come up and put this poor man’s six-string to good use,” he laughed and then turned to greet a few visitor’s to his five-hundred seat church.

“C’mon. Let’s go sit with Momma, Daddy and Jess-Jess,” Lynette softly said as we made our way into the beautiful sanctuary.

During the early part of the church service, I prayed for peace as the music and lyrics moved from my subconscious to conscious mind. I pictured myself playing the music when Lynette gently elbowed me as Brother Aaron announced the slight change in the church’s bulletin, and called me up to the wide, but narrow stage.

As I picked up Pastor’s Epiphone six-string, I chuckled to him, “The leaves finally spoke to me.” With a nod, I knew he understood the meaning of my little phrase.

As I turned on the microphone, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves at singing this song in public without any practice. I looked out at the four-hundred plus people at this lovely church and said, “First off, I’d like to apologize for looking like a bum in my Bobby Clarke jersey. I stayed at a friend’s place last night, so this jersey is what I had to wear to church. Second, this is a complete flying by the seat of my pants song. I’m praying to the Good Lord to give me the words and have my fingers work like He needs them to. Lastly, our youngest band member had a surprising Lupus episode last night, so if you could keep Lisa Masciotro in your prayers, Lynette and I would greatly appreciate it.”

“We’ll be praying for Lisa and all the Time Bandettes, Mike!” one of my friends shouted from the rear of the church.

“Amen to that!” a few others immediately shouted in typical Baptist fashion.

“Thanks. Prayers are always much appreciated and helpful,” I replied with a smile. I then said, “This song is something I’ll call The Eye of the Storm. It kinda fits with Lisa’s health issue, as well as our upcoming, major concert. Again, I hope I can do it justice for you and for...” I pointed skyward and let the people fill in the ending of my statement.

(Note: The Eye of the Storm was written and recorded by Christian artist Ryan Stevenson for his 2015 album, Fresh Start. It reached number 1 on the Billboards’ Hot Christian Songs and Christian Airplay charts. The lyrics have helped me a few times in the past couple of years, so hopefully it might help you, especially if you check it out on YouTube or some other site. It fits, so I’m doing my Energist timing with it.)

With Brother Aaron’s guitar, I began to play an introduction to his wonderfully appropriate song for Lisa, and our band. I smiled down at Lynette and then closed my eyes to sing:

“When the solid ground is falling out,

From underneath my feet.

Between the black skies and my red eyes,

I can barely see.

And when I’m feeling like I been let down by my friends and family,

I can hear the rain reminding me...

Chorus:

In the eye of the storm,

You remain in control.

In the middle of the war,

You guard my soul.

You alone are the Anchor,

When my sails are torn.

You’re love surrounds me,

In the eye of the storm.”

When I opened my eyes for the first time since I started to sing this song, everyone in the church had gotten up on their feet and started to softly clap to the beat of my song. I had to continue with the music for an addition few measures when I heard an older lady in a wheelchair shouted, “God’s is everyone’s anchor, Mike!” I didn’t bother with the tears in my eyes as I sang:

“When my hopes and dreams are far from me,

And I’m running out of faith.

I see the future ... I pictured,

Slowly fade away.

And when the tears of pain and heartache,

Are pouring down my face.

I find my peace,

In Jesus’ name.”

Chorus:

When I looked up again after playing a short thirty second guitar riff, I was surprised to see Lynette, Jessie, Andi, Giselle, Kalena, Ian Hobbs and a few other of my Medway friends had gotten out of their seats to kneel and pray across the front of the church’s stage. With a wave of peace passing over me, I was able to sing:

“When they let me go, and I just don’t know,

How I’m gonna make ends meet.

I did my best, now I’m scared to death,

That I might lose everything.

And when a sickness takes my child away,

And there’s nothing I can do.

My only hope,

Is to trust You.

I trust You, Lord!”

Chorus (sung twice – once with my guitar and once without it):

I wasn’t surprised when the whole congregation joined with me in singing this song’s chorus. Lynette, Andi and Kalena even got up from praying and took my microphone to lead the church after the first chorus of this song. I couldn’t help it, but I stop playing Brother Aaron’s guitar and dropped to my knees to pray for Lisa, my time-traveling daughter, Kalena and her mom, Viktoriya, Canella, my unborn son, James Michael, my as yet unborn bride, Kaleigh, and our long-time in the future twins, Michael, Jr. and Micheline.

All three girls, plus Brother Aaron came over to me and laid their hands on my back as I cried on the stage. When I got up, the congregation clapped and a few of the shouted phrases I heard were, “He’s our anchor, too, Mike!” and “No storm is too great for our God to control!”

That older lady wheeled her chair over to where we walked down from the stage and said, “Leukemia took all three of my kids from me before they reached their teens. Only God’s peace kept me from joining them, after my last kid was taken from me. I just wanted to thank you for that song, Mike.”

All I could was smile weakly at her teary face and touch her hand. Ms. Ryanne handed Lynette a box of Kleenex from her second row pew, and my girlfriend quickly pulled out a handful of those tissues. She handed a few of them out to me, and then to our other teary eyed friends.

“That was a wonderful song, Mike,” Mr. Robertson said as I slipped in their pew after Lynette moved beside her dad.

“We’ll be praying for the folks you were praying for, Mike,” Ms. Dillon added as she leaned forward to give me a sweet smile.

“Thanks,” I softly said and leaned over against Lynette’s shoulder.

“That was awesome, Cuda,” Ian said from the pew behind ours. I turned and reached back to touch his hand, and then Kalena’s and Viktoriya’s dress covered knees.

“Beautiful song, even though guitar in need of tuning,” Viktoriya softly chuckled. That was a long-standing joke between my ‘perfect-pitch’, time-traveling lover and me.

“Tell that to Brother Aaron,” I replied with a smile to Viktoriya.

I will,’ she mouthed back to me and then used her finger to tell me to turn around and pay attention to said Pastor.

After the church service, Pastor Whiteside once again got with Lynette, me and a few of our friends. Neither Cano nor I were surprised that his prayer included another cryptic message about Lisa being the key to our current path in life. At least his prayer also included a request for her speedy recovery from that Lupus flare up.

About twenty of us Medway and former Medway university students headed over to the Little Beaver in Komoka for Sunday brunch. Even though we said Jessie and Ivannah Hobbs could join us, Ms. Dillon and Mrs. Hobbs put their feet down and said us high schoolers needed our time away from twelve- going on thirty-year-old wanna-be kids. We had a good time chatting about Pastor Whiteside’s message, which he easily incorporated a few things from my song. We also talked about our basketball tournament win, as well as our upcoming games. The girls had their first two volleyball games this week at Clarke Road and at Sir Adam Beck, both from London. We had two super tough games this week against Clarke Road at their place on Tuesday, and at home versus London Beal on Friday. The girls’ gymnastics team had their second meet of the season on Saturday at Medway. Kalena was excited because Toronto St. Mike’s was coming down for this topnotch high school invitational meet.

Hearing Kalena say that St. Mike’s was coming into town immediately caught my attention as my sweet redheaded college girlfriend, Colleen McGinny was their star gymnast. Lynette picked up on that and couldn’t resist giving me a playful dig by whispering in my ear, “I bet I know what or who Mike will be doing sometime on Saturday.”

“I’m glad you’re the oracle of Medway, because I have no clue about when they’re getting in or leaving London,” I said with a smile. “Heck, with Kalena saying their meet starts at two-o’clock, the St. Mike’s team might come down Saturday morning and head back to T-O (Toronto) Saturday night.”

“Oh, poor Cuda may not get a chance to get with his redheaded sweetie,” Lynette said in her baby-girl voice.

“What are you guys talkin’ ‘bout?” Andi asked after Lynette’s reply carried further than our earlier conversation.

“Kalena’s gymnastics’ meet on Saturday,” I honestly replied and glared at Lynette to dare her to expound on my statement.

“Yeah, it will be good to see how Kalena, Jenn, and Tempe fair against Jenn’s friends, Colleen, Lilly and Ivy,” Lynette smartly added to my statement.

“Yeah, I heard Lilly Ashton beat Colleen for the overall title at a meet two weeks ago, so their team is gonna be stacked again,” Kalena replied with a smile.

“Is Jennifer’s ankle going to make it through the season?” Ian asked his ‘adopted’ sister.

“She looked good at L-W (London-Western Gymnastics’ Club) these past few days,” Kalena replied as she took a bite of her pancakes.

“Hey, Momma said we could take an afternoon hot tub and then play some pool, if you guys wanna come over,” Lynette called out to the merry band of Kilworth Baptist youths. She added, “Before you ask, we have suits and trunks of all sizes if you don’t wanna run home to get yours, A-K-A, like Cuda, here.”

About half our group apologized, and turned down Cano’s invitation. While I knew I should head home, I called my mom to see if it was okay for me to stay for an hour or so. We ended up with the Whiting sisters, the Hurt sisters and their older brother Jayden, Kalena, Ian and their younger sister, Ivannah, Joanne Gramm and her older sister, Janette, who was going to Fanshawe, plus me, Lynette and Jessie at her house for a hot-tub soak on this chilly December day. I was the only one in borrowed swim attire as all the others made the short detour to their homes near ‘The Beav’ to grab their suits/trunks and towels for hot tub.

On the short eight minute drive over to Cano’s house, I had my computer set up a five way conference call with Zupena, Shannon, Tempe and Sammy to let all of those girls know about Lisa’s Lupus flare up. Lynette did her best to ‘cool’ Tempe’s anger at me for putting Lisa through those tough, Saturday night activities. Only when I allowed Lynette to mention Dr. Candi’s major role with Lisa’s evening did Tempe’s heated tone seem to dissipate to a more civil tone. Tempe and Sammy ended our call by letting us know that they would call over to the Masciotro’s house to see if both of them could stop by to check on our youngest friend and bandmate.

At Cano’s house, with thirteen kids wanting to get in the hot tub, I shouldn’t have even bothered with borrowing a pair of Mr. R’s trunks. I was good watching the Philadelphia Eagles destroy the Detroit Lions, 44-7, with Lynette and her dad. Once we settled in on the sofa in our swimsuits, Lynette basically lost interest in getting wet, so we let the others enjoyed the crowded and noisy hot tub. After the Eagles blew open a close game with 24 second quarter points, I said my good-byes to everyone outside and to Lynette’s parental units.

I was glad I parked in the gravel area near their garden, as my car would have been royally blocked in if I had parked behind Cano’s Nova or Mr. R’s Volvo. On my thirty-five minute drive back to Bryanston, my computer appeared with a call from the Masciotro’s house.

“The rash on my boob is almost gone, and the ones on my cheeks and nose will be gone by the morning!” Lisa excitedly said through my speakers.

“That’s great, Brick,” I replied as I drove along the curvy, graveled River Road. “Dr. Candi’s cream is working like she said it would, huh?”

“Oh! It’s way better than I thought. Right around ten-thirty, the tingly feeling stopped and I could feel my skin start to ... I don’t know, maybe tighten or...”

“Just remember to put a little more on around dinner time, and then again tomorrow. Don’t think because the rashes are nearly gone that you don’t need to use it on both days,” I warned my young girlfriend.

“Oh, I’m gonna use it just like Dr. Candi said. I sure don’t want those things to come back because I was stupid,” Lisa laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.