After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion
Chapter 22: Highway to Hell

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Highway to Hell - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Labatt Guest House, North London, Ontario

7:17pm, Wednesday, November 28, 1979

Just as Lynette opened the front door of the guest house, I ripped into a sixty second hard charging guitar riff on my Silverburst. Right after Cano threw her bag beside the door, Sammy flipped a wireless mic to our grinning blonde, and Lisa handed her, her earpiece monitors in order to get her up to speed with no usual Bandette-like greetings. Eda was simply grinning behind her drum kit, ready to kick ass and take no prisoners.

While Cano was at her first volleyball practice of the season from five to seven-o’clock, Sammy had gotten Lisa and Eda after their three to five-o’clock JV and Varsity volleyball practices at Montcalm. I met up with them around five-forty, and told them about Cano’s concert song choice. We spent a little over an hour working out our arrangements on Cano’s striptease song, AC-DC’s... Highway to Hell.

(Note: Highway to Hell from the Aussie rockers’ 1979 album by the same name. It was written by Angus and Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott. Angus’ guitar riff is easily one of the most recognizable ones in all of rock history. While this song wasn’t a super ‘hit’ over the airwaves, reaching number 24 in the UK charts, it was voted number 23 on the top 500 heavy-metal rock songs of all-time. AC-DC’s original lead singer, Bon Scott was found dead in his car six months after this album’s release, and he was replaced by Brian Johnson. A great live version of this song is available: Live at River Plate.)

I extended my guitar a little longer than intended, to give Cano, Sammy and Lisa the opportunity to get in position up front alongside me. With a nod from our lead singer, I kicked off the killer guitar intro, which Eda, Lisa and Sammy joined at the appropriate time. Because Lynette was enjoying our performance, she waved a finger in the air for us to extend the intro for another few measures. None of us minded one skinny bit, as we regularly did something like this without disruptions to our playing.

With a deep breath to settle her nerves, Cano then sang in a raspier voice than normal:

“Living easy, living free,
Season ticket on a one-way ride.
Asking nothing, leave me be,
Taking everything in my stride.
Don’t need reason, don’t need rhyme,
Ain’t nothing I would rather do.
Going down! It’s party time!
My friends are gonna be there, too!

I’m on the highway to hell! (Sammy and Lisa created a wicked harmony with Cano, here.)
On the highway to hell!
I’m on the highway to hell!
On the highway to hell!”

Our lead singer then waved at us to stop, and she broke out in laughter at our killer version of this song. “My Gawd! You guys are too much!” Lynette shouted as she bent over and shook out her long blonde hair before she flipped it back over her head.

“Cuda told us that this is what you and your momma said would be a great, ‘Get to know Cano song,’ so we decided to prepare it for you,” Lisa replied as she and Sammy went to Lynette to give her a hug.

“That was unbelievable, guys! Thanks!” Lynette said as she nodded back to Eda, who was grinning behind her bigger drum kit. She then turned to me and softly said, “I love you. I always have and always will.”

“Back at you in spades, Lava Lips,” I replied as I leaned over to give my first true love and now my Number-5, a sweet little kiss.

“So, Girlfriend!” Sammy emphatically said to get us back to the task at hand. “I’m guessing you’ve got a plan for how and when you’re gonna strip out of your rock goddess outfit in this song.”

“Oh, yeah! This next verse is gonna be the ticket!” Cano excitedly said as she mimicked pulling an imaginary ‘tear-off’ top from her upper torso. “In the first two lines, I’m gonna tease them with my hands at my tight top. Then when I sing the next two lines, ‘Like a wheel, gonna spin it,’ my top is definitely comin’ off.”

“Oh, F-ing! A!” Lisa called with a grin on her youthful face.

“My mom, last night suggested I use the, ‘Hey mama, look at me!‘ lines to give my ‘go-go shorts’ the kiss of death. Then when I sing, ‘I’m on my way to the promised land,’ everyone will be able to see ‘my promised land.’”

“I think we may need to come up with a way to extend that gap between those lines to give that ‘kiss of death’ action a little more oomph,” I said with a smile.

“Maybe you and me, we can do some type of kick ass run at that moment, Cuda,” Eda said as she was standing up behind her drums.

“Great minds think alike, E!” I exclaimed and gave our drummer-girl a huge smile.

“Okay, let’s run through this from the top, folks,” Sammy replied.

“I don’t need to do that long guitar opening. We can pick it up basically at the ‘regular’ intro,” I quickly added.

“Sounds like a plan,” Cano excitedly said as she bounced on her toes.

We ripped through the opening verse and chorus to Highway, with Cano destroying this in her most rock-oriented persona. If I had to say, she was channeling her ‘Inner-Sammy/Brick Child‘, as she normally is the most reserved member of our band as the ‘stationary keyboardist.’

When we finished with the chorus, Lynette grinned and sang:

No stop signs, speed limit,
Nobody’s gonna slow me down.”

As she mentioned, Lynette’s hands were up at her firm bosoms and teasingly acting like she was going to rip her red blouse from her chest. Without missing a beat, Cano continued singing:


“Like a wheel, gonna spin it,
Nobody’s gonna mess me around.
Hey Satan, paid my dues,
Playing in a rocking band.
Hey mama, look at me!


I’m on my way to the promised land! Whoo!

After she pretended to rip away a pair of ‘go-go shorts’ on the ‘Mama‘ line, E and I ripped out a wonderful matching drum line – Silverburst howling guitar riff as Cano did a smooth, three-sixty spin, pretending to be buck naked. Lynette immediately jumped and landed with her legs spread about four feet apart as she sang the, ‘I’m on my way to the promised land! Whoo!‘ lyrics.

“C’mon, I’m on the highway to hell!
Highway to hell!
I’m on the highway to hell!
Highway to hell!

Don’t stop me! Hey! Hey! Hey!”

I went into a twenty second guitar solo as Cano growled out those three ad-libbed, ‘Heys!

After bringing it back to the main song, Sammy said through our monitor earpieces as we played, “You need to head up the right curved path, Cano, and Cuda, you gotta go round the other side, too. Both of you need to meet in the top at the end of the song.

I’m on the highway to hell! (Sammy, Lisa and E harmonized with Cano)
On the highway to hell!
I’m on the highway to hell!
On the highway!
Yeah, highway to hell
I’m on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
Highway to hell

C’mon, everybody goin’ down with us?

C’mon! And I’m going down
All the way
Whoa!”

Everybody stopped playing as Cano growled out those lines, except for me. I simply hit a reverb’d ‘G’ and eased my right fingers up the neck of Silverburst to give Cano that wicked sound she sang from. She then turned to me and growled,

I think I got one more in me!

I said, ‘Whoooooaaaaa!’”

As Cano started to belt out the final line, I ripped out a monster lick and moved behind her body as she braced herself to sing in a down and dirty voice:


“I’m on the highway to hell-ellll.”

When she sang this line with her legs once more about four feet apart and with a slightly squatting stance, I put the neck of Silverburst between her legs to complete our combined, ‘bring the JLC to her knees’ song. I finished Highway by pulling my right hand back down the neck of my ‘G’ to close out this beastly song.

“Oh! My! God! That was so fucking awesome!” Sammy cried as she and Lisa both rushed over to give Cano a loving or smothering hug of support. Both of their guitars made a sick sound as their strings were vibrated as they bounced and kissed each other for a few moments.

I turned and walked back to the front of E’s drum kit to share a well-deserved high-5 with our drum-goddess between her high-hats. Eda then covered her mic up with her hand, and whispered to me, “You’ve just got to run the neck of Silverburst right into her crotch when you do that at the top of the walk-way. That would be one ‘Highway to Hell’ way to kick off our ‘Naked Concert.’”

“Once more, E, great minds think alike. I was planning on doing just that, but I didn’t wanna give it away, tonight. I wanna see how Lynette handles it when I surprise her,” I whispered back and shared another softer high-5 with our drummer-girl.

E was bursting at the seams and hyperextended her neck after my reply. She then cried out, “Hell! Yes!” and rapped her drum sticks together a few times over her head.

“And just what were you two schemin’, back there?” Sammy playfully asked.

“I was just complementing our drummer on how well we meshed our little impromptu drum-guitar riff between Cano’s striptease lines,” I fibbed with a smile on my face.

“Yeah, I was worried Cuda didn’t like what I did, but he came back here to tell me he loved it!” Eda easily picked up on my needed ‘concert-oriented deception.’

As if on cue, Mr. and Katie Labatt came into the guest house with four large pizza boxes from Mario’s. Katie, as usual when they walked in between a song, asked, “So, what did you kids just play?”

“Cano’s striptease song!” Lisa excitedly replied.

“It’s freckin’ awesome!” Sammy quickly interjected before Lisa finished her statement.

“Can we hear it before we eat?” Mr. Labatt asked as he carried the pizza boxes to the kitchen island.

“Well, we’ve only run through it one time, so, yeah, we can use the practice with it,” I replied.

“Start right from the top, Cuda,” Lynette said with a grin. “I just love your guitar intro!”

“What song are you stripping to, Lynette?” Katie asked as she walked over to the sofa.

“Ha! You’ll see, Katie!” Sammy giddily replied as she repositioned her Stratocaster on her lower abdomen.

“Oh! Sweet Jesus!” Katie shouted and clapped her hands when I ended my guitar solo and kicked into the opening riff of Highway to Hell.

“This is gonna bring the house down!” Mr. Labatt yelled after Lynette pretended to tear off her shorts, and Eda and I added that extra lick between Cano’s stripping vocals.

During our retooled ending, Katie squealed in delight, “No! No! No!” as she watched me stick the neck of Silverburst between Cano’s legs to finish our combined ending on our cover of AC-DC’s monster song.

“If your kids’ cover of Highway doesn’t get everyone’s complete attention, they’re probably dead!” Mr. Labatt said as he moved over to lightly tap Lynette’s grinning left cheek.

“At least Cano picked the right song for the dead,” Sammy chuckled and smacked her dad on his left shoulder.

During our pizza time, we discussed the opening few songs for our NIS concert. Once more, I was chided about not telling anyone about my striptease song. However, Sammy’s parents and us decided that the order of songs should be Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop) to open the show, then my unknown strip-song. After a little discussion, with Lynette lightly protesting against this plan, we decided she would strip to Highway to Hell, followed by Sammy’s Fight Song. Lastly, the Masciotro girls were going to co-strip to Lisa’s written song, Love Shack.

Because Lynette was a member of the band a few days before Sammy joined, the girls and Sammy’s parents thought she should follow me in our band’s striptease order. We also found out for certain that Eda and Lisa didn’t want their own separate striptease songs. Both girls were more than happy to have each other’s support in doffing their duds on national TV, and our large concert stage.

Everyone, but me, of course, thought it was a great idea for me to stay out on the curved walk-way after I finished singing our opening song there. They all said it made sense for me to stay out there to sing and strip from my clothes on my mystery song. I only agreed to this plan when I got assurances from the girls that they, too, would move out onto the walk-way to sing and/or strip out of their clothes. The only problem I thought of was, ‘I’m going first, and there isn’t a damn thing I can do if they decide on the fly to strip on the main stage, instead of our agreed upon deal.’

I then laughed, “If you girls don’t strip out on the walk-way like you want me to do ... there’ll be more than a ‘Highway to Hell’ to pay in retribution!” When I glared at each of my band mates, I made sure they damn well knew I was serious about this.

“They said they’d do it like that, Mike ... so I’m sure they’ll honor their word,” Katie Labatt said with a touch of humor and a touch of seriousness in her voice on that last half of her statement.

As we chowed down on her Hawaiian and/or Meat-Lovers’ pizzas, we came up with a tentative, complete play list for our first hour’s set. After Lisa and Eda’s Love Shack striptease song, we’d jump into Sammy’s written, but my sung, C’Mon C’Mon. Because Devin, our concert producer, and Mr. Keller from Global Television wanted us to do a variety of songs, we decided to do a couple of our Country-Rock songs next with me singing, Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy, and Lynette singing a song she told us that she’d recently written and would be a good follow up to Save and Ride, called, Quit Breakin’ Up With Me. Sammy would then sing, I Hate Myself for Lovin’ You. We decided to put Lisa’s cover of Elvis’ Don’t Be Cruel, next.

After thanking Mr. and Katie Labatt for the pizzas and saying our good nights at the kitchen island, I said with my past-future knowledge of music to my band mates, “Pink Floyd’s new album, The Wall is coming out, tomorrow. I heard through the grapevine that there is a great combo of songs that would make a killer ending to our first set.”

“Let’s have it, Cuda?” Cano excitedly asked after she downed the last of her Coke.

“Floyd’s songs, Happiest Days of Our Lives and Another Brick in the Wall, Part Two are absolutely awesome and appropriate for this concert. Plus, they’d kill the end of our first set,” I exclaimed. Just then, my computer materialized on the kitchen island with the nearly eight-minute video of Pink Floyd playing these songs at their seminal, The Wall concert in Earls Court cued to play.

“Sweet Jesus! Is that like a helicopter sound there?” Eda excitedly asked as the video started.

“You are gonna love this!” I replied with a grin. I then said, “I think you’ll have to play keys on this, Sammy ... at least towards the end ‘cause there’s a killer piano and keyboard solo after a gigantic guitar solo.”

“Whoa! Damn!” Cano replied as we watched the larger than life puppet or ‘animated being’ cry out the classic, ‘You! Yes you! Stand still, Laddy!‘ with spotlights for his eyes.

“Gawd! Mike! This is awesome!” Lisa added after the actual concert music came on the screen and over the speakers.

When Roger Waters and David Gilmour sang the vocally distorted lyrics to Happiest Days, I said, “Our sound integrator will be able to make my voice sound similarly modified.”

“We should try to get someone like Mr. Quigley or Hockman up on stage for this part of the song!” Cano laughed after the, ‘ ... their fat, psychopathic wives would thrash them within inches of their lives!‘ lyrics.

“You’re just not right, Cano!” Sammy chuckled as she grabbed Lynette’s right forearm and gave it a soft shake.

“What about Mr. Simons, E?” Lisa laughed as the two Montcalm students shared a high-5 over their choice an appropriate teacher for this song.

“Yeah-ha! ... Ohhh! I like!” E cried as the video transitioned from one song into the next. Her octopus like arms were flailing ‘air-drums’ as she listened to and watched Nick Mason’s pounding drums during this titanic transition between Happiest Days and Another Brick.

“You’re gonna sing this part, here, right?” Sammy rhetorically asked as we watched Roger and David singing the opening lyrics.

I simply nodded with a grin to her question. I then added with a chuckle, “Just wait, you gals will get your chance to shine on this, shortly.”

“Oh! I love this!” Lisa said as she rapidly smacked my right forearm with her hands as the ‘Children’s Choir’ began to sing the repeated lyrics.

“This is what we’re singing,” E said with a smile.

“Damn straight! We are!” Sammy said as she was bursting at the seams.

“Ohhh! Cuda’s gets a killer guitar solo, I see,” Lynette laughed as David Gilmour easily made his Stratocaster sing like none other.

“If I remember correctly, there are two different guitar solos, with my man doing the first one,” I said with a smile. “If we wanna shorten it down to just one, I’m good with it. Then, after the guitar solos, you and Sammy will get some love on your keyboards.”

After we watched my guitar hero and a different dude play those two solos, Cano’s eyes got real wide as she watched Richard Wright and a guest keyboardist tear into their ebonies and ivories. “Synth or organ?” Sammy asked Cano as they saw the two keyboardists showing off their nibble fingers.

“I’ll do the organ,” Lynette simply said as she closed her eyes to listen to the music. She had settled into her typical ‘integration of music mode’ as we enjoyed the final minute and twenty seconds of this pairing of songs.

“This will definitely be a cool ending to our first set,” Lisa excitedly said as the large animated being finished with his dire warning to the ‘kids’ about their eating habits.

When Cano opened her eyes, she just smiled and said, “This will be fun to play. I’m wondering if Sammy should play keys or guitar on this, though.”

“There isn’t anything in either of these songs that I can handle on just Silverburst, Cano,” I honestly replied.

“Well, other than a few things during that final solo, I can probably handle all the board work,” Lynette just as honestly said.

“So neither of you want me, huh?” Sammy chuckled as Eda gave our redheaded ‘step-child’ a playful hug.

“No!” Lynette immediately replied with her eyes now wide open. “Play keys with me.”

“You can stand up with me, anytime!” I replied over Lynette’s response.

“How ‘bout we see where she fits best in these songs?” Lisa smartly stated which earned a wink from Sammy.

“Smart, sis,” Eda chuckled and then added to make a much needed change in our group’s thought processes, “Are we gonna add anything new to our Strathroy show?”

“I’m not sure we should do any of our new NIS songs,” I replied with a grin.

“I wouldn’t mind adding Painkiller to our playlist? That really isn’t a pure NIS oriented song,” Lynette said as she looked between us.

“I’m good with that. I like playing and singing it,” Sammy quickly replied.

When Lynette looked at her watch, I couldn’t help looking at mine. It was just past nine-o’clock, so I said, “No sense trying to do anything else, tonight. We can go over Painkiller, and anything else you want a refresher on for our Friday show, tomorrow.”

“What time are your practices?” Sammy asked the four of us.

“We have the three o’clock slot,” Lynette replied with a grin.

“Yeah, we’ve got the five time slot. However, I doubt Coach will keep us ‘till seven-o’clock with our game on Friday,” I lamely added with a scrunched up face after Lynette’s playful dig at me.

“I’m glad we have a new secondary gym,” E said.

“Yeah, we don’t have to share gym space, now with the boys’ basketball team,” Lisa quickly added. Both girls then said, “We’ll be done practicing at five.”

“Do you wanna get them, or should I swing by after my Wushu practice?” Sammy asked Lynette.

“No-no. Anthony said he’d bring us over here after our practice,” Eda quickly interjected on Sammy’s question.

“Bring your homework with you, so you, all of us can work on it before Cuda gets here,” Lynette gently reminded the girls of the best way to manage our crazy school, sports, Wushu, and band schedules.

“Speaking of your Wushu, I hate that I’m not gonna be able to come down to Toronto to watch you fight,” I said to Sammy.

“What time are you leaving for T-O on Saturday?” E asked Sammy.

“I think my dad wants to drive down there after we finish up with our Strathroy show,” Sammy replied with a frown. “Hopefully, I’ll get some sleep in his car as we won’t get to the North York Weston ‘till something like two-thirty in the morning.”

“If Momma lets me, can I ride down with you and share your room? I’d love to go and cheer you on,” Eda asked with a huge grin on her face.

“I would absolutely love to have you come down with me, E!” Sammy exclaimed and quickly gave our drummer a hug.

“I’ll ask when I get in, and let you know tomorrow at practice,” E replied.

We cleaned up the mess around the kitchen island and put our band’s notebook on top of the fridge. After Sammy set the alarm system and locked up, we said our good nights and shared hugs and sugar between our two cars. I still couldn’t shake the smile from my face as Lynette continued to say her ‘driving home saying’ to me. With her back in my ‘social life,’ and hearing those words with true love in them, all seemed right in my super hectic world.


Mezzanine Weight & Gymnastics Room, Medway High School

11:41am, Thursday, November 29, 1979

“Ohhhh! Gaaawwwdddd! Tempeeeee!” Shannon cried out as her second orgasm neared within our Energists’ Time-stop bubble. Tempe was going to town, trying to clean out my earlier gooey deposit from Shannon’s shaved pussy as the cheerleader reclined on the padded weight-lifting bench.

Tempe, Shannon and I somehow found our way into this particular groupings’ first threesome of fun, after we did a full body weight-lifting and stretching session. I should have known something was up after both girls badgered me into ‘volunteering’ before homeroom. Because it was a drizzly day, Tempe suggested all three of us go lift and stretch during our spare fifth period, instead of going on our planned easy three mile run. We had a good time with Shannon following my lifting lead, with Tempe lifting last as we worked out all our major muscle groups.

While Shannon wasn’t a total ‘Gumby-girl’ like Tempe, she definitely showed that her lithesome nude body was in the upper percentiles of flexibility as she nearly matched the petite gymnast’s side-split’s position. As a matter of fact this whole threesome activity started with Shannon mirroring Tempe on her brutal ‘splits’ stretches. With both girls using each other’s arms for support, neither was able to push up out of their ‘beyond straight leg’ positions. When I walked between their incredibly displayed nude bodies to lift up on their arms, both girls grabbed my raging hard-on and giggled up at me. That was the end of their stretching routine and the start of our ‘stop-time’ threesome.

Mike! Mike! Mike!“ Tempe howled as I pulled out of her upturned pussy and pressed my large, greasy cockhead against her puckered backdoor passage. “Ohhh! Fuck my ass!” my petite blonde gymnast hissed as my crown was gripped by her anal sphincter. My ass impaled blonde then dropped her head down to continue her exploration of Shannon’s wide open, cream-pie.

The three of us all had two-plus orgasms during our school time – stop time session. I enjoyed their duel mini-blow job to get things started and came in Shannon’s silky, tight pussy and Tempe’s toasty hot bum. Shannon had two oral explosions and one with my cock in her pussy. It was debatable, at least to me, whether Tempe had a third digital orgasm after I filled her back door ... although I doubted she cared after howling like a banshee with my thick shaft in her tight posterior.

Similar to Doctor Candi’s statement from our Sunday session, Shannon was enthralled after our mezzanine session. “Goodness me, Tempe. I can’t believe you ... you just took that beast in your butt and survived!”

“I don’t know what to tell, Shanny. That ... there’s something that connects my bum with my main sensory circuits which...” Tempe replied and gave a little ‘shiver-shake’ at the memories of her mind-blowing orgasms.

“While I may not be completely against bum play like Mike ... having your finger back there was definitely an interesting feeling, but wasn’t nothing that would light my fire like it does with you, Tempe” Shannon softly said as she pulled Tempe’s naked body tightly to her reclining bosom. She was obviously referencing my immediate sexual shut down after Tempe’s gynecologist performed his exam on my prostate gland in our Honors Biology class during my NIS week.

“Yeah, we’re all definitely wired differently, that’s for sure,” I said as I leaned down from the padded weight-lifting bench to lightly caress both mat-sitting girls’ shoulders or slowly rising breasts. With both of them smiling up at me, I then asked, “Are both of you ready to rejoin the non-stoppage crew?”

“Yeah, I guess I am,” Shannon softly replied with the needed but not desired response.

“I’ll have to wrap this towel up to keep others from seeing the nasty outcome of our bum play,” Tempe giggled as she gave her butt crack a final wipe with her school supplied towel.

After we repositioned the bench to its proper spot at our multi-lift, weight machine, Shannon chuckled, “That was the best forty-five-ish minutes to a micro-second ratio that I’ve ever been a part of.”

“I’ve been involved in one other stop-time event, and it was ... sorry to say this, Shanny ... kinda better, more romantic than this. It was Lisa’s and my first time with Mike,” Tempe replied as we walked to the mezzanine door.

Even I wasn’t privy to Tempe’s mistake in the number of ‘stop-time’ events she was involved with, as my command to completely eliminate our NIS week, hallway nightmare experience didn’t allow either of us to access that awful event.

“You’ve no need to apologize, Tempe. First times are always extra special with loving people like Brick and Mike,” Shannon said as she held the door open for us.

The three of us quietly walked out into the second floor rear hallway to make our way down to the locker rooms for much needed showers. Even though both girls wanted to come into the boys’ change room with me, I was adamant that they use the girls’ as the fifth period PE classes would be in the change rooms in a couple of minutes. With no eleventh grade NIS girls in Lynette’s PE class, I didn’t want these two naked beauties in the shower with a randy bunch of tenth grade boys.

“You didn’t?” Lynette excited asked me as she walked out of the girls’ change room with Tempe and Shannon, as I waited for them along the glass wall to our inner courtyard.

“They started it!” was all I said to my three uniquely shaped blonde girlfriends.

“You couldn’t have like, ‘Thought me‘ out of my PE class to come join you?” Lynette whined with a small grin on her face.

“I didn’t think of...” I started to reply before Cano laughingly interjected.

“Yeah, you were just thinking with your little head after seeing two spread open shaved pussies.”

“He what?” Sammy exclaimed as she and Zupena walked upon our little group.

“Mike stop-timed a little threesome in the mezz, and didn’t think of inviting me,” Lynette softly laughed as our redheaded bandmate and my Amazonian girlfriend huddled up with us.

“What does stop-time in the mezz mean?” Zupena innocently asked as she looked in the shorter girls’ grinning faces.

The four ‘in the know’ girls pulled Zupena in tight as we walked around the side hallway to head upstairs to grab our lunches from our lockers. In a relatively private conversation, they excitedly explained to Zupena what stop-time meant and what happened during that Energist event.

“No! You mean, he can ... we can ... No!” Zupena cried out in disbelief at the girls’ explanations.

“Oh! Yeah, Zupi. We wouldn’t lie to you ‘bout something that wonderful,” Shannon said with a monster grin on her face.

My tall blonde girlfriend then stared at me as I opened my locker. I could feel the heat from her laser like stare, and turned to her and simply asked, “What?”

“You do time-stop with me, please?” Zupena asked with fire in her hazel eyes. She then softly said, “I no Mike time for two weeks.”

Mezzanine, now!“ Lynette hotly said as she grabbed Zupena’s and my hand. She then added, “I haven’t had Mike time in like forever, so we’re fixing this, toot-sweet!”

“Can we?” Sammy playfully asked.

“Yes, you can ... wait outside,” I chuckled and then ducked forward to avoid the expected back of the head swat from my hot-headed redhead. All that did was present a perfect rear target for Sammy’s skilled, light front kick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.