After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion
Chapter 20: (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Robertson’s House, Komoka, Ontario

10:38pm, Saturday, November 24, 1979

“Are you sure your folks are good with us like ... being naked in your hot tub?” Tempe asked as I pulled the sliding glass door to their living room closed.

With her pink and purple polo up over her head, Lynette laughingly asked, “Is our nudist girl afraid of being naked in my hot tub?”

“No-ah! I just wanna make sure before we stripped off our clothes, that’s all,” Tempe replied but quickly pulled her London-Western Gymnastics Club sweatshirt over her head. As I thought based on rubbing her shoulders at the Cromartie’s house, Tempe was indeed braless as her perky breasts were set free to the chilly evening air.

“I hate that your wonderful makeup is going to be ruined in this steaming hot water but I bet it will feel wonderful on you tired body,” Tempe said as we all made short work of our jeans and undies.

“Only Cuda has had a semi-relaxing day, so this should feel good on your tired body, too,” Cano replied as she lifted her right leg up and climbed into her Jacuzzi.

“Hey, cheering and playing guitar is tough work,” I laughed as I held Tempe’s hand to help her into the bubbling mass of blue-lite water.

“I’ll tell you what ... us girls really appreciated yours and Sammy’s songs before our games. I think it may have distracted the other teams, which helped us get a jump on them,” Lynette said as she pulled Tempe’s naked body down beside her relaxed body.

“Ha, that is what your mom said to me as we were playing Eruption/Chop-Stix before the championship game,” I chuckled as I settle down in the deep corner seat.

“You jacked up your playing and the volume after she said that, didn’t you?” Cano asked as Tempe leaned her head on the taller blonde’s shoulder.

“Don’t you know it,” I replied with a smile.

“This feels sooo good on my sore back and calf muscles. If I wouldn’t turn into a prune, I could stay in here all night,” Tempe softly said, and then chuckled as she added that last statement.

“I don’t know what I’d do without a hot tub to soak my tired muscles,” Cano easily said as she angled her head to rest it on Tempe’s head.

Even though you couldn’t tell that these girls were naked in the hot tub, I wished I had a camera to take a picture of these two beauties as they rested their bodies and heads against each other. With them totally relaxed, I sighed and enjoyed the feel of the one-oh-three degree water against my body. While my earlier thoughts of ‘being with’ both Cano and Tempe were beyond exciting, I wasn’t about to complain if a simple hot tub, and kiss & cuddle session was all that happened here, tonight.

After about ten minutes of only hearing the Jacuzzi’s jets and pumps, I lifted my right leg up and gently touched Cano’s long stem with my toes. She must have figured out what I was thinking because, without opening her eyes, she said, “Five more minutes, Cuda. We’ll get out in five more minutes, kay?”

“Okay, I just don’t want either of you to turn into prunes out here,” I replied and ran my toes over her shin and then did the same to Tempe’s lower leg.

“This feels so good, I’d risk being a prune to stay in here for twenty more minutes,” Tempe whispered without opening her eyes or moving her head from Lynette’s shoulder.

“I guess we can risk another ten minutes, then,” I said and then lowered my leg back down onto the Jacuzzi’s bottom.

None of us were sure how long we were in the Jacuzzi when Ms. Dillon opened the sliding door from her bedroom and said, “Wake up, you’ve been in there way too long.”

All three of us were startled by her voice and quickly realized we indeed did nod off to Never-Neverland for who knew how long.

“We’re up, Momma! Thanks,” Lynette replied as we all stretched out our hopefully, unpruned like bodies before pushing up from the swirling hot pool of water.

I got out first and grabbed the three large fluffy towels, and handed one to each of my girls as they climbed out of the Jacuzzi. “Just step inside the glass door to dry off, Tempe. Cuda and I will put the cover on this, and then we’ll be right in,” Lynette instructed Tempe as smaller blonde started to shiver in the near freezing temperatures.

“Are you sure ‘bout that?” Tempe asked as she watched the two of us toss our towels in the chair beside the sliding door and hustle to grab the heavy cover.

“Yeah, get inside, Tempe,” I said as I zipped around the far side of the Jacuzzi.

After Lynette and I put the cover over the tub and she turned off all the jets and the pool’s light, we hurried to get out of the now DAMN cold night air. As the two of us stood on the tiled area by the rear door, I thought I saw movement from down the far hallway.

Lynette must have seen the same thing I did because she quietly but sternly said, “Jessie, get your butt in bed or I’ll tell Momma you were spying on us.”

“I’m sorry. Please don’t tell Momma, Lynny. Please don’t tell her,” Jessie softly pled and then we heard a slight ‘click’ as her bedroom door closed.

All three of us giggled after realizing Cano’s young sister was curious as to what her sister’s friends looked like without any clothes. I smiled at Lynette and Tempe and asked, “You’re not going to tell your mom about this, are you?”

“No, but I want to put the fear of God in her, so she’ll learn that spying isn’t allowed,” Lynette softly chuckled as she used her towel to dry her long legs and her bubble butt.

“She’s just curious as to what a naked boy looks like,” Tempe added as she tossed her towel in the living room recliner and bent over to pick up her jeans and sweatshirt.

“Are you guys wanting to go back to our game room or is our night kinda sorta over?” Lynette whispered as she looked at Tempe.

I knew enough to let Tempe and Lynette hash out the remainder of our evening’s plans as I continued to dry my body. It was definitely a new experience as the two naked beauties stared at each other and then to me before Tempe softly said, “I was hoping to have some major fun with both of you ... but would you mind if we just kinda loved on each other without any pressure to do more than just cuddling?”

“That sounds like a wonderful plan, Tempe. I’m kinda tired, so kissing and cuddling with you and Cuda will work for me,” Lynette replied with a smile. In the soft light of the living room, Tempe’s prior words about the Jacuzzi ruining her wonderful makeup job had come true. Lynette’s face was streaked with pale pinkish and purple lines from her eye shadow. She had several cute streaks along her nose and down her outer cheeks.

“Dang, Girlfriend! You look ... hot with your eye shadow steaking your face,” Tempe added as she vocalized my exact same thoughts.

Lynette immediately wiped her right index finger over her cheek and then looked at the two-toned mixture. “Oh, Lord! I must look hideous with these streaks on my face,” she cried as she bent down to grab her discarded towel.

“No, no! You really do look super sexy with those pink-purple tear-like streaks, Cano,” I said as I stopped her from wiping her face with her towel.

“You mean that?” Lynette softly asked as she still kept her towel in her hands.

“Shit, yeah,” Tempe immediately said and then put her hand over her mouth.

Lynette and I both broke in laughter at Tempe’s embarrassment for cussing. After tossing her towel in the pile with mine and Tempe’s, Lynette then softly asked, “Clothes on or off for some kissin’ and cuddlin’?”

“Ohhh, we better put them on or kissin’ and cuddlin’ will turn into lickin’ and F-in’,” Tempe huffed as she toyed with her held clothes.

“Yeeeaahh, I could see that happenin’ real quick ... especially with Cuda’s available package at our fingertips,” Lynette chuckled as she bent over to grab her jeans and polo shirt.

“Or at our puffy love-lips!” Tempe added with a touch of vinegar at her knowledge of Lynette’s long, thin pussy lips to go with her meatier lower lips.

“Tempe ... you’re really, really not right, Girlfriend,” Lynette laughed as she pulled her polo shirt over her damp blonde locks.

After we got dressed, Lynette led us to their games’ room where the three of us took up residence on their plush velour sofa. After a few minutes of kissing and playing touchy-feely, with a girl on both of my sides, Tempe huskily said, “Sit as close to Mike as you can, Lynette.” She then got up and did a splits motion to straddle both Lynette’s and my laps. I have no idea how her blue jeans didn’t rip in that position but Tempe was now situated, so she could easily get to both of our faces with her slightly elevated head position.

“Gawd, Girlfriend! How can you sit like that and be comfortable?” Cano asked after looking at Tempe wiggle her wide spread crotch against hers and my thighs.

“I sit like this a lot at home, doing my homework. Sitting like this with you ain’t nothing,” Tempe replied and then leaned down to kiss her inquisitor.

When I slipped a hand under both girls’ shirts and lightly pinched a braless nipple, both blondes moaned into each other’s mouths. Tempe then reached up and pulled Lynette’s head tighter to her mouth, while pulling my head into the junction of their two faces.

“Gawd, Cuda! That feels great!” Cano moaned when Tempe pulled her lips from hers to kiss me.

Tempe attacked my mouth like a starving cannibal when I rolled her right nipple between my index finger and thumb. With her hands free, Lynette quickly snaked her left hand under Tempe’s sweatshirt to lay claim to her unoccupied breast. As much as she wanted to, Tempe couldn’t keep her lips connected to mine at the onslaught of pleasure from our playing with her breasts.

As she leaned back from us, our muscular, yet petite gymnast started to cry out in bliss from our duel nipple assault. Lynette quickly lifted her free hand up to cover Tempe’s mouth as the volume of her cry rose to ‘waking the dead’ or definitely to waking the sleeping parental units’ level. Lynette almost cried out as Tempe unintentionally bit down on her middle finger, which had slipped into her vocalizing mouth. When the smaller blonde released her chomp on Lynette’s finger, she let out a low growl and then leaned forward to rest her head on our shoulders, between our two heads.

Lynette showed me the indentations on her finger as Tempe rested her head on our shoulders. I smiled at her and said, “Need me to kiss it better?”

With a nod, Lynette brought her chowed upon digit to my mouth and giggled as I planted a multitude of mini-kisses on her finger.

“What are you kissin’ better, Mike?” Tempe asked with her head still on our shoulders.

“My finger,” Cano sweetly replied as I continued to kiss over her fingers and hand.

“Did I? Was that your finger I bit?” Tempe hotly asked as she lifted her head up, forcing Lynette’s arm and hand from my mouth.

“It’s okay, Tempe. You didn’t break the skin,” Lynette softly laughed and leaned forward to kiss our suddenly distressed friend.

“I’m so sorry! I couldn’t help it as I thought my head was gonna pop off my shoulders,” Tempe apologized after she leaned back from Lynette’s kiss.

“I’m good, Tempe, and I’m super glad you enjoyed that simple nipple play,” Lynette replied with a huge grin on her face.

“Gawd! If we had our clothes off, you two would be sooo screwed, fingered or licked that your heads would wanna explode, too!” Tempe squealed as Lynette and I both rubbed her boobs from outside her purple sweatshirt.

“Well then, I guess we need to settle down some because I sure don’t my or Cano’s head to explode,” I chuckled as Tempe wiggled her wide spread crotch from Lynette’s thigh over onto my thigh and hard, hidden cock.

“Jeezes, we do need to head out; don’t we, Mike?” Tempe said as she peeked at her slim Timex watch.

“What time is it, B-G?” I asked.

“Five ‘till twelve. I told Momma I would home by twelve-thirty,” Tempe replied as she shifted her covered pussy off my crotch to center her body over Lynette and me.

“Yeah, church time is gonna be here before we know it,” Lynette softly said like she really didn’t want our little kissin’, cuddlin’ session to end.

“Up, up,” I said to Tempe as I put my hand on the inside of her thigh, about four inches from her spread crotch.

“Oh, alright,” Tempe replied and pushed up until her feet could take her body weight. She quickly hopped backwards from the couch, before she leaned forward to give Lynette and me a hand off the couch.

Tempe and I both gave Lynette some good night sugar in the mud room before we zipped out to my car. I laughed when I heard Cano softly call out my ‘driving away phrase’ before she closed and locked the side door.

After I pulled into Tempe’s driveway, she yawned and simply asked, “Can you come by to get me in the morning? I’d love to see Brick and E, tomorrow.”

“I’ll see you about ten ‘till nine. That sound good to you?” and then leaned over to give her a sweet good night kiss.

“Sure does. Love you!” Tempe said as she scooted out from my low slung car.

“Love you more! Congrats again on your beam victory. Try to get a good night’s sleep,” I replied before the passenger door slammed shut. I flecked on my high beam lights to illuminate the walkway for Tempe. I waited for her to wave after she had the front door opened before I backed out and headed on home.


St. Andrew the Apostle RC Church, London, Ontario

10:41am, Sunday, November 25, 1979

“So, are we going to Tim’s get a bite to eat, or what?” Lisa asked after our group of youths walked out into our church’s foyer.

“I see somebody has really, really gotten her appetite back to full strength,” Tempe laughed as she gave Brick a gentle shoulder shake from behind.

“I’ve already put four of the seven pounds back on. I’m just a hair under the century mark, now,” Lisa proudly exclaimed as she ran her hands along her hips and waist.

“You still could use about another ten to fifteen pounds, Lisa,” Tina Sullivan chuckled as she walked hand-in-hand with Anthony.

“If we’re gonna go, we gotta go. I’m supposed to be at Marconi around eleven-forty-five, so that doesn’t leave a lot of down time,” Anthony added after looking at his watch. (Note: London’s Italian community had a social club, which held sporting events, dances and family events at a The Marconi Club in East London.)

“Tim’s is always good for brunch or whatever you wanna call this,” I replied with a smile as I pulled Tempe up alongside Lisa and me.

“C’mon, Mikey. You can ride with us,” Tempe said as she waved her hand at the youngest Masciotro sibling.

“Yes! I get to ride in Cuda’s ‘Cuda!” Mikey added with a fist pump. It sure was nice to be wholly appreciated for basically just being an older sister’s boyfriend with a wicked muscle car.

When we walked out, I handed my keys to Mikey and said, “Go unlock it for us and crawl in the back seat, okay?”

“Awesome!” Mikey replied and took off like a rocket towards the rear parking area.

On the way to the car with Brick and Tempe, I softly said, “If you two want, we can get together with Doctor Candi on Tuesday night.”

“What? How are we gonna do that on a school night?” Tempe asked.

“I figured we can scrub our band practice after I come get you and Eda from Montcalm. I’ll then drop E off at Wayne’s house for the evening. I’ll then swing by and pick you up at your gymnastics’ club, Tempe, and we’ll head on to DC’s apartment from there. Think you can convince your parent’s to let you stay out till about nine or nine-thirty on Tuesday?”

“I’m pretty sure I can do that. I’ll think of something that will convince them to let me be out till then,” Tempe replied as we neared my car.

“Is Wayne gonna be good with E coming over on a Tuesday night?” Lisa asked.

“I’m sure I can convince him to hang with his sweetie for a couple of hours,” I chuckled as we stepped up to the passenger door.

“If we can work it, I’m definitely up for a little Candi time,” Lisa giggled.

“Me, too, Bricky, Mike!” Tempe exclaimed.

“What’s me too?” Mikey asked from the back seat.

“I was just telling these guys that I was excited about an upcoming event, Mikey,” Tempe replied as she crawled into the back seat with the youngest Masciotro sibling.

“Yeah, I’m excited, too, about their concert,” Mikey said.

“And you’re not allowed to come to it or watch it on TV,” Lisa quickly fired back at her younger brother.

“Why?” Mikey whined.

“Because we’re not going to have you seeing your older sisters naked on stage or on TV, and that’s that! Understood?” Lisa replied in a dead serious tone, with an equally sinister glare at her eleven-year-old brother.

“What if Momma... ?”

No! If I even hear about you asking Momma or Nonna if you can watch that concert, I’ll never speak to you or do any kinda sports with you... ever, never, ever again!“ Lisa angrily cut her brother off at the pass and finished her statement with a dire warning.

“Oh, alright. I won’t ask and I won’t try to go or watch it,” Mikey softly whined as he slumped over against the side of the rear seat.

“If you do all that, Mikey, I promise I’ll get you a signed copy of all three of the bands’ albums from that concert. Okay?” I replied as I started my car.

“I guess that is a pretty fair deal,” Mikey replied with a little more life in his voice.

Our group of thirteen had a good time at Timmy’s. I was pleasantly surprised that nobody gave me any grief for having two sandwich combos. I guess they were mostly focused on Lisa who ate her combo and half of Tempe’s when the petite blonde slowed down on her grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. Lisa even ate half of Tempe’s Boston Crème donut.

“I told ya, I’m feelin’ good,” Brick said as she licked her fingers of the crème filling from Tempe’s donut.

“You’re well on your way to putting those ten needed pounds on, Bricky,” Connie Deynesvelt laughed as she nibbled on her chocolate dip donut.

“So, are you guys coming to my soccer game?” Ant asked as he ate the last of his second BLT sandwich. “It’s gonna get a good bit colder. I was told that the wind is supposed to kick it down to ... like twenty degrees.”

“Ohhh, dang! That’s cold, cold, cold!” Tempe cried and faux shivered.

“At least it’s not snowing, like during your football championship game, Cuda,” Eda replied with a smile.

“Hey, I told ya I was going, so I’ll just have to dress warm. Are you girls going?” I asked of my Bandettes and Tempe.

“I’m all futbolled out. Plus, I’ve got some Math and French homework to finish,” E replied.

“If you swing by my house to let me change into cold weather gear, I’ll go. I’ve gotten all my homework done,” Tempe replied and mocked Eda a little in the last part of her statement. E simply stuck her tongue out at Tempe in loving response.

“I’ll ride home with Ant and get my cold weather clothes on. What time do you think you’ll come by to get me?” Lisa asked.

“The games at two, sooo, how does one-thirty sound?” I replied with a smile.

“I be ready,” Brick replied with a smile.

As I was waiting for Tempe and Tina to get changed out of their killer church outfits, the girls’ parents regaled me with their news of their past weekend at Collingwood’s Nudist Resort. Of course, Mrs. S did this in the buff as she and her equally nude husband stood around the kitchen island having a cup of coffee. While I was definitely use to seeing teenagers idly chatting while naked, it still was a little weird to have my petite girlfriend’s parents doing that with me like it was an everyday thing.

I couldn’t help but stare a few times at their naked bodies when they started in on going to the Resort’s Saturday night dance. Mrs. S said it was fun to see the guys dancing with non-spouses or girlfriends and having to be careful that their packages didn’t go someplace it wasn’t invited. As they both expounded on this, Mr. S’s package made a more prominent appearance, along with Mrs. S’s upper body headlights.

“Are you talking about dancing with Brianna, again?” Tina asked as she came into the kitchen in a turtle neck and Western sweatshirt.

“Yeah, that poor girl gets poked and prodded like no one else out on the dance floor,” Mrs. S laughed.

“I think she likes it,” Tina chuckled and then added, “Why else would a six-two beauty keep on dancing with erect guys. I think she gets her jollies from having strange guys’ equipment ‘accidentally on purpose’ poking between her legs.”

“Oh, telling Mike about Brianna, are you?” Tempe laughed as she came in with a near identical outfit to her sister’s, other than her sweatshirt was a scarlet Medway one instead of a purple Mustang color. I thought they should have switched out sweatshirts because their ski-jackets were purple and black for Tempe, and red with white trim for Tina, but what do I know about fashion.

“Well, from the look on her face, little Brianna got more than she bargained for last Saturday,” Mrs. S laughed.

“Yeah, I think young Mr. Walkam may have ventured a little further inland, if you knew what I mean, than Brianna expected during a slow dance,” Mr. Sullivan chuckled.

“Noooo!” Tina exclaimed.

“Oh! My! God! He ... she didn’t!” Tempe shouted as she put her hands over her mouth in surprise.

“Well, if you dance with the devil, you may get burned a time or two,” Mrs. Sullivan replied through her laughter.

“Mike, Mike! Mr. Walkam has you by about three inches in length, but it’s like a pencil thin,” Tempe added through her tears of laughter.

“I guess that would make it a whole lot easier to sneak into foreign territories,” I laughed.

“Yes, with guys like us, there’s no real sneaking into territory where a lady won’t know about it well in advance,” Mr. Sullivan said. His package was now near full sail and as Tempe told me, he was indeed a near rival for my own, now semi-erect equipment.

When I tried to discreetly adjust the comfort level with in my slacks, Mrs. S simply said, “You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of in this house. Heck, it’s kind of hard not to notice Teddy.”

“Momma! You know the rules about puns and hidden meanings in situations like this,” Tina shouted and fussed at her mother.

“Up to your room, young lady!” Tempe immediately added with a smirk.

“Well, I guess I deserved it, huh?” Tamara Sullivan chuckled. She took her ‘inflated’ husband’s hand and said, “C’mon, dear. I’m being punished by my daughters, so you might as well come along and keep me company.”

“Okay! Time to leave!” Tina cried.

“Most definitely!” Tempe exclaimed and grabbed my hand to yank me from the kitchen island.

“You, two are just plain awful! Plain awful!” Tina shouted as we reached the front door with their parents walking hand-in-hand, naked up the curved stairs to their bedroom.

“I’m guessing Momma won’t complain too much about her not so unpleasant punishment,” Tempe laughed as we walked to my car.

“I think it would be best to just let that die a slow death,” I replied as I opened the passenger door for the Sullivan sisters.


Marconi Club’s Soccer Complex, London, Ontario

3:21pm, Sunday, November 25, 1979

“Great cross, Ant!” Lisa yelled as her older brother sent a left footed ball to the far corner of the six-yard box. Unfortunately for his team, the goalie made a diving stop on Anthony’s teammate’s header to the near post. If that ball had of went in, it probably would have sealed the deal for Marconi, which still led Windsor FC by a 3-1 score.

Anthony, while he hadn’t scored any of the three goals, was a wizard with the soccer ball at his feet from his attacking midfielder position. He set up the first two Marconi goals with another beautiful cross and a smartly played ball into space behind WFC’s defenders. Anthony also drew a penalty after dribbling through three WFC players before he had his legs taken out from under him as he was about to take a left-footed shot on goal. Marconi’s top striker scored on that penalty to give the home team its current two goal advantage.

On the ensuing corner kick, Anthony played a left-footed inswing cross to the near post, which a teammate flicked-on with the top of his head. The ball ricocheted off two defenders, before it bounced to Marconi’s leading scorer, who half-volleyed it from just outside the six-yard box into the WFC goal. With a little over seventeen minutes left in the game, that fourth goal pretty much put the final nail in Windsor FC’s coffin in this under-18 Southwestern Ontario Regional Soccer tournament game.

Lisa, Tempe and Tina all shouted in joy at that fourth goal. Only Lisa and I really understood that Anthony’s initial corner kick set that play in motion, as Tempe and Tina were true soccer neophytes. They only responded to the actual goals versus the prior skilled actions needed to set up those goals.

“That was a pretty good ball to flick-on, wasn’t it, Mike?” Lisa said as she danced in celebration, as well as to keep warm on this chilly November afternoon.

“It was. That seventeen guy, deMartini, right? He did a great job with that redirection,” I replied as well as noting the skill of the player who carried out the feathery flick-on header.

“Yeah, Marco and Ant work well together,” Lisa replied with a smile as she grabbed my left arm and pulled me into her body.

“The boy that kicked it in, he’s pretty good, isn’t he?” Tina asked trying to add to our soccer conversation.

“That wasn’t an easy shot,” I replied with a nod.

“Yeah, that half-volley could have easily been sent over or wide of the goal,” Lisa added with a smile at Tina.

“I’m just glad the ball went in,” Tempe softly said with a smile.

“It’s okay, Tempe, Tina, if you don’t know what off-side means or when it is a corner versus a goal kick. We’re just glad you’re here. I know Anthony really appreciates you girls coming to his game on this miserable afternoon,” Lisa said as she reached out to our petite blonde girlfriend and her older sister.

“Four-one is a pretty good lead in soccer, isn’t it?” Tina asked.

“I’d probably have a heart attack if Windsor was able to score three or four goals in the final sixteen minutes, plus stoppage time,” I replied.

“What is stoppage time, again,” Tempe asked as she huddled up on my opposite arm from Lisa.

“It basically added time to the end of the game, should a player get hurt or because of slow substitutions or other things the referee believes are non-game like activities,” Lisa smartly replied.

“Why don’t they just stop the clock like they do in other team games?” Tina asked.

“Some soccer leagues do that, like high school and university leagues. However, in major tournaments at the club level, or in professional leagues they use a running clock and add the ‘stops’ to the end of the first half or after the ninety minute mark,” I responded to the older Sullivan girl’s intelligent question.

“I’d think it would be just easier for us fans and the players to know the exact time left to play. So, even though that game clock shows fifteen minutes, there may be like seventeen or eighteen actual minutes of playing time, correct?” Tempe smartly asked.

“That’s about right, Tempe,” Lisa replied with a smile.

“And I’m not a fan of this counting up to ninety minutes thing. That just seems stupid,” Tina added with a negative head shake.

“The folks that run soccer are definitely unique in the way they organize and run their ‘beautiful game,’” I said, to which the three girls all lightly laughed.

While we didn’t see the other two games which Marconi won to advance to the final, we weren’t surprised that Anthony made the all-tournament team based on what we saw in this game. I actually thought he should have been given this game’s MVP award based on his control of field, and basically setting up all four of Marconi’s goals. I realized, however, that when a striker gets a hat-trick, it usually trumps the activity that set up those goals.

“Congrats, Sweetie!” Tina called out as Anthony made his way over to us after the trophy and awards presentation.

“You played a pretty solid game, Ant,” I said with a smile.

“Thanks, guys. We really appreciate you hanging in this cold, crappy weather,” Anthony replied with his gold and white uniform looking anything but gold and white after playing on a fairly muddy pitch.

“I know Marco scored three goals, but you shoulda won the MVP award,” Lisa semi-fumed but with a smile for her older brother. “Hell, he wouldn’t have a gotten a single goal without you setting him up, or putting a good ball into the box,” Lisa rightly added to finish her game analysis.

“We won, so I don’t care who scored what or who won the MVP,” Anthony said after he finished kissing Tina. He was extra careful not to get any mud on her new winter jacket during that brief PDA.

“I know ... still!” Lisa added as we started to walk towards the main Marconi Club building.

“Ant’s teammates know how valuable he is to his team,” I softly said with a pretty girl holding both of my hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.