After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 18: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Sport Complex, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario

8:45pm, Friday, November 23, 1979

At half time of their game against Guelph’s Central Collegiate, Medway was in their first real game in over three weeks with the score 33-29 for the Cowboys. The Lady Colts had a superb point guard, who had done an excellent job at handling Medway’s full court pressure. Because they weren’t getting as many easy points off their defense, Zupena was more involved in the offense and led Medway with 14 points on an assortment of short jumpers, put-backs and powerful post moves. The tall Latvian also had seven rebounds and four blocks in this entertaining, yet nerve-racking first half.

To start the second half, Coach Jacket switched to her 1-3-1 half court trap defense. I told Jon and a few others that that was what she should do at the half with Mr. Robertson backing up my thoughts. We bantered that the Colts’ guard was good at slowing things down and keeping her teammates from panicking against the full court press, so I said they should see how she would do handling Lynette steering her into their long arm traps at half court.

That change really worked as Lynette forced the smaller guard for the Colts into several traps and created three turnovers on their first four offensive trips. Andi, Jill and Janice converted those stolen passes into fast-break layups or short jumpers to expand the Cowboys lead to 10 points. After a Lady Colt timeout, Coach Jacket switched up to their full court press for one possession to give them one more thing to think about. After Lynette almost stole a pass, Zupena blocked their press-break layup, which Janice Hurt corralled. She immediately fired a baseball pass to Andi Whiting for a wide open layup.

The Cowboys didn’t allow the Lady Colts to get the score back under ten points for the remainder of the third quarter. I was really impressed with Giselle’s defensive pressure on the Colt’s point guard as the Cowboys’ second unit didn’t allow them to get any easy baskets. With eight minutes left, the Cowboys lead 57-43.

All of us in the stands were surprised when Coach Jacket paired Andi and Giselle in the backcourt to start the fourth quarter. She had those two hellacious ball-hawks work in a ‘trapping man-press,’ to force the Colts to have someone else handle the ball other than their excellent point guard. That pressure led to a couple of easy baskets, but also a few press-break baskets for the Colts. The other factor in this lineup change was having her two best ball handlers on the court as she went to her spread offense, and dared the less athletic Colts to chase either of the Whiting sisters at the top of the court.

The Cowboys won this semi-final game by a score of 74-60. Zupena lead the girls with 19 points, 13 rebounds and had six blocked shots, with many more altered attempts from the Lady Colts. Janice, Lynette and Andi all had 12 points. Giselle lead the second unit with 10 points, and had or forced seven turnovers.

In the Ontario finals, the second ranked Cowboys would now face the top ranked West Hills Raiders from Owen Sound, who defeated Sudbury’s Confederation High School by a 54-49 score in the first semi-final game. Coach Jacket made sure the girls and their boyfriends knew that they were to be on their best behavior at the dance. She told them that they had a midnight curfew and a bed check, and that they would meet up for breakfast at nine in the morning in the hotel lobby.

Because we were going to be in the Labatt’s sedan, I asked Coach Jacket if Lynette and Zupena could ride with us over to the dance. With both girls’ parents’ permission, Coach allowed them to ride with me, Sammy and Shannon to Central Collegiate Vocational Institute’s (CCVI) dance.

“Dang! Zupena! You were awesome out there, tonight!” Shannon said as we walked out the sports complex’s exit towards the parking lot.

“We all play good, tonight. Was good to have tough game as I think tomorrow will be very close game,” Zupena replied with a smile.

“Zupi will actually have some real competition tomorrow, as West Hills has a six-four center, who is pretty good from what Coach said to us,” Lynette mentioned as she and I walked hand-in-hand to the Labatt’s sedan.

“I’ve watched West Hills play, and I think that girl won’t be able to handle Zupena’s power game. She’s too thick legged and rooted to the ground to keep up with Zupena,” I said as I went and opened the passenger doors for the girls.

“That girl no go to her left, so I can overplay and make her do things she no like to do,” Zupena said as she started to get into the back seat.

“No, no. Zupena, you can get in the front seat with Mike because of your long legs,” Shannon said as she pulled on the tall blonde’s arm as they jockeyed getting in the back seat.

“No, your first weekend with Mike. You ride up front. Me, Lynette and Sammata will ride in back,” Zupena said as she wasn’t about to let the smaller girl out muscle her.

“There’s probably enough room for all four of you back there,” I laughed as I walked around the car to the driver’s door.

“Alright, I’ll bite the bullet and sit up front with this doofus,” Shannon laughed and moved around the open rear door.

“Hey! I resemble that remark!” I chuckled and then squeezed Shannon’s leg on that ticklish spot above the knee.

“So, Guelph’s Vice-Principal said we were all welcome at his school’s dance, huh?” Cano asked from the center back seat.

“That’s what their cheerleaders said. They were hoping we’d play a few songs, too,” Sammy replied as I pulled out behind the school bus with the other girls and their boyfriends on it.

“Well, this could get interesting without Brick and E here,” Cano chuckled.

“Can you work your magic and get a few simple drum and bass lines for a few of our songs?” Sammy asked.

“I can do better than that, Sammy. I’ve got several of our songs stored on my keytar’s memory. I think I may be able to isolate their drum and bass lines, so we’ll have a pretty fair representation of their playing. We’ll just have to make sure we stay consistent with their rhythms on any song we use these stored tracks.”

“We may not do any of those songs as it looks like we’ll only have time to play four or five songs, and we can just do guitar, keyboard songs for the most part,” I added I followed the bus to the high school.

At Central Collegiate, Mr. Bannon, the vice-principal and Reena welcomed us to their school. He said that he had the school’s stage all set up with microphones and speakers, which we could use. I explained that we had our own wireless sound system with us, but we’d love to use his speakers. We asked if we could just enjoy ourselves for a few DJ songs, before we played four or five songs. He was very amenable to that plan, and had two of his male students carry our equipment bag and one of Sammy’s two guitar cases to the school’s gym.

I enjoyed my dance with each of my three girls, and I really showed off Shannon as we did an East Coast swing to the Blues Brothers’ Soul Man. Shannon wasn’t in Elizabeth’s league as a dancer, but we made quite a pair out on the dance floor. We had a little competition from a couple of guys, who did a pretty wicked imitation of Joliet Jake and Elwood Blues during this song. However, when I had Shannon spinning with her golden blonde locks flying around her grinning face, and her poufy red plaid skirt floating out from her trim booty, we definitely took center stage in the gymnasium.

With as much fun as I had doing that swing with Shannon, I also enjoyed the closeness of slow dancing with both Lynette and Zupena. Cano and I swayed to the sweet sounds of the Moody Blues’ Nights in White Satin. She half way mentioned trying to sneak out of her hotel room with Zupena to come visit with me and Shannon in our neighboring hotel. We quickly nixed that idea because of the magnitude of their upcoming game, and also the possibility of getting caught and punished for that action by Coach Jacket and our parents.

When Kermit the Frog’s version of The Rainbow Connection was played, I quickly grabbed Zupena and asked her to dance with me. She was a little hesitant because of this silly song but Shannon pushed us out into the dancing area. After beginning in a more slow dance mode of moving, I started to lead Zupena in a modified waltz dance to this silly but lovely slow song. With her Eastern European background, Zupena was well versed in the waltz, although she rarely had a chance to dance with someone her size or taller. About half way through this song as I softly sang along in my best Kermit voice, 3-Z became more relaxed and trusting in my ability to lead her. With her newfound confidence, she was willing to take more chances and added more stylized turns and elongated arm and leg actions when I turned or twisted her Amazonian body.

When we finished dancing to this recent movie song, Zupena laughed, “You dance well for frog.”

“If you give ‘frog’ a kiss, I will turn into Prince Charming,” I replied in my Kermit voice.

Zupena then put both of her hands on the back of my head and planted her soft lips against mine. There was definitely some magic going on between us as we shared a wonderfully passionate kiss. When she pulled back from my face, she softly said in Latvian, “Mans Princis Burvīgs.” (My Prince Charming)

“I’ll be your Kermit the Frog, too, if you want, 3-Z,” I replied and then kissed her lightly on her closed eyelids.

(Note: The Rainbow Connection is from the 1979 Muppet Movie. It was written by Paul Williams and Ken Ascher. Kermit the Frog (Jim Hensen) sang this Academy Award Best Original Song nominee to open the movie, and it actually reached number 25 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.)

“I love dancing with you, Mikhail. You make me feel like eņģelis mākoņos or angel in clouds on dance floor,” Zupena breathlessly whispered as I walked her back to our group of friends.

Just after I got back to our small group of Medway students, Mr. Bannon walked onto the stage to some applause, and a few playful boos from his students. He then said, “I hope you kids are all having a great time, tonight. Unfortunately, our girls’ basketball team lost to a quality team from Medway High School, from just north of London. Those basketball girls and a few of their friends are here, so please make our victorious visitors feel welcome.”

Again, a smattering of applause and a boos greeted us as our girls did some polite waves in recognition of the vice-principal’s words.

Mr. Bannon then got everyone’s full attention when he said, “We are also pleased to have three of the five members of the Mike and the Time Bandettes with us. This group, as most of you know by now, will be playing a nationally televised concert in early January to promote our province’s new Naked-in-Schools Program. Mike and two of his band mates have agreed to play four or five songs for us, so please give them a super Central Collegiate welcome as they come up here to perform for us!”

Sammy, Cano and I moved up to the front of the stage and I gave both girls a lift up onto the stage before I hopped up to join them. We quickly put our wireless headpieces on and snagged our guitars and keytar. When I flipped the switch, I said, “Hey, Colts and Fillies! All of us from Medway want to say thanks for inviting us to your dance. We’re having a great time! If we had of known we were going to play for you, I’m sure I could have convinced our bassist and drummer’s parents to let them come down here with us to give you a better show.”

Out in the crowd, one guy shouted, “Are you really going to play naked on TV?”

Another student asked, “How did you like being naked for a week at your school?”

I turned to Sammy and Lynette and waved at either of them to respond to one or both of those questions. Sammy nodded to Cano, who then replied, “Yes, we have played naked at our school and for the band challenge, and we’re going to play that naked concert in January. As to our liking being naked ... well it was scary at first but we’ve gotten used to it, now that we’ve had like a month of dealing with it at school.”

Sammy then added, “As we mentioned to a few folks at the basketball game, our friends at school have been very supportive of those students in the NIS program. All of us have even been naked volunteers in support of our friends and classmates.”

“You actually volunteered to go naked at school? Whoa!” a girl asked from the front of the stage.

“Yes,” I replied with Sammy and Cano both nodding affirmatively with my short answer. I then added, “It may surprise you that nine of the fourteen girls on our girls’ basketball team volunteered to go naked on Tuesday in support of their teammate, who was an official NIS student for this week. Additionally, we had ... what ... seventeen, eighteen girls either in the program, or volunteering this morning when I played a song for them at the disrobing ceremony.”

“Play it for us, Cuda! I didn’t get a chance to hear it or disrobe to it,” Cathy Cromartie yelled from our Medway crowd.

“Are you gonna disrobe if I play it?” I jokingly laughed in response to Cathy’s request.

“Can we, Mr. Bannon?” Cano asked as she looked at the vice-principal, who was standing off to the side of the stage.

The poor vice-principal almost looked like he was going to throw-up after being put on the spot by Cano’s totally unexpected question. He then slowly walked back onto the stage to the school’s microphone stand. He slowly and deliberately pulled it off of the stand and clicked the on-switch. After staring out into the darkened crowd of students, he calmly said, “Well, we’re going to have the NIS program here in January, so if our guests from Medway want to show our students what this program is all about, I’m not going to stop you from doing what you’ve done at your school. All I ask is that you not do any of the relief type activities that the program allows.”

“Are you sure about this, Mr. Bannon?” I asked, allowing him another opportunity to think about this.

“If you kids are good with volunteering, here, I believe it will be a good experience for our students. Again, just be ‘adult-like‘ in your actions, please,” the vice-principal added with air-quotes for emphasis.

“If we want to join them, can we Mr. Bannon?” a pretty brunette asked from near the front of the stage.

“I don’t see any reason why you can’t. I may suggest you only get down to your panties though as this will be a first for us here at CCVI,” the VP replied.

“Mr. Bannon, I think if you’re going to allow them to strip out of their clothes, you shouldn’t put restrictions on things. If a person is willing to do take this step, I wouldn’t stifle them,” Sammy said to the VP.

“I’ll acquiese to the more experienced folks on this,” Mr. Bannon chuckled as he waved at us on the stage. “To my CCVI students, please be careful out there and be very respectful of anyone who has decided to remove their clothes.”

“Okay, then,” I said with a smile after I grabbed Sammy’s 12-string acoustic guitar and put it around my neck. “As I said this morning at Medway, this song is for all the beautiful girls out there that have been or will be naked in our school. Therefore, I’ll rededicate this song to include all the beautiful girls here at Central Collegiate. It’s called, The Most Beautiful Girl in the World.

It didn’t surprise me that all girls but Deb Watney and Jill Hurt stripped down to their birthday suits from Medway’s basketball team, as well as Shannon. Deb and Jill decided to keep their panties on due to their monthly cycles. Cano and Sammy also joined the girls in doffing their clothes on the stage as I sang and played this song. I was somewhat surprised to see that about ten to twelve girls from CCVI also had stripped down completely or to their panties. We had a ton of clothes sitting on the front edge of the stage as the girls danced by themselves or with their boyfriends during the last half of this song.

After I played that song, Sammy and Cano wasted no time in attacking my blue jeans and boxers and had me ‘bottomless’ after I kicked off my low-cut Chucks to allow for easier removal of my jeans. That got a more than a few feminine whistles as my semi-erect cock was visible below the guitar’s body. The buzz in the gymnasium was electric as people took a good five minutes looking at the new and exciting bodies of their friends or the Medway girls.

“Now I can’t be the only guy that is going naked in here, am I?” I said as I looked over at some of our girls’ boyfriends, as well as pointing down at the CCVI students in the crowd.

“Well, we’ll have to play them a song, Cuda,” Cano said with a laugh.

“Why don’t you play the song you did for my week’s final disrobing ceremony, Cuda?” Sammy asked with a smile.

“Yeah, that will put a smile on the guys’ faces as well as being kinda gender neutral,” Cano replied.

“Let me swap out guitars,” I said as I switched from Sammy’s 12-string acoustic to her six-string guitar. That also gave me a chance to doff my Medway shirt to complete my ‘outfit’. Sammy quickly put her 12-string around her neck, while Cano did the same with her keytar. I gave Cano a moment to make the needed adjustments to her keytar before I started to play, Let’s Get It On. Cano kept the bass and soft percussion sounds from the prior recording, but played a smooth melody to match Sammy’s and my guitar sounds.

While this was also a girls-oriented stripping song, I saw about five Medway and seven CCVI boys working to remove their clothes as we played and sang that awesome song. It was fun to watch the slight ackwardness of either naked couples or with one naked person dancing to the last half of this song. It was definitely hard (pardon the pun), especially for naked guys, to dance with their girlfriends or just a girl in general to this wickedly sexy song.

When we finished it, the looks on the CCVI students’ faces was priceless as they were laughing and having the best time of their high school dance experiences. As the crowd was buzzing at this definitely new situation, Sammy turned to me and said, “Want to pick up the pace a little?”

“How ‘bout we Uptown Girl? We haven’t done that one in awhile,” Cano asked with a smile on her face.

“I’m good with it, although why don’t one of you want to sing a song or two?” I replied with my own question.

“After we play Uptown, I’ll sing Love Will Keep Us Alive. That’s a good slow dancing song,” Sammy said with a smile.

“Sound good to you, Cano?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah!” she replied with a wink. She then made a few more changes to her keytar and nodded at me and Sammy when she was ready.

The CCVI students and teachers all seemed to enjoy those two songs as we created some sweet harmonies on them. The gym was packed with couples or girl twosomes dancing to our songs.

When we finished with those two songs, a guy from CCVI yelled, “Rip something on your electric guitar, Mike. I was at your Western Fair show, and we need a kick ass rock song!”

I got together with Cano and Sammy on the stage after that request. Sammy then said, “You wanna do either Right Now or maybe Best of Both Worlds for them?”

“What about Love Walks In?” Cano added with a wink at me.

“You two decide and let me know,” I replied with a smile.

“Well if that’s the case, I vote for I Can’t Drive 55!“ Cano laughed to which Sammy immediately nodded her head.

55, it is,” I replied and went over to get Silverburst out of her case.

The three of us rocked the gymnasium on this Cano inspired song, but with my vocals. Less than half the students were dancing to this song as they crowded around the front of the stage. About three-quarters of the way through the song, in the middle of my guitar solo, a CCVI girl screamed and turned to punch and slap at a couple of guys standing behind her naked body. All three of us immediately stopped playing and called those guys out for their totally inappropriate behavior.

“If this was an officially sanctioned NIS event, you guys would be in major league trouble if you did what I think you did to that girl,” I said with anger in my voice.

“Rick, Geno, Sandra and Michelle, with me, now!“ Mr. Bannon called out as he waded into the crowd of CCVI students to the right of the stage. The vice-principal then looked up at us and said, “If you don’t want to play anymore, I think it would be a good time to call an end to this night’s dance.”

As the CCVI’s VP lead the two boys and the two naked girls off to the side of the gym and out into the hallway, the rest of the CCVI students begged us to play one more song when it appeared we weren’t going to after that unfortunate and inappropriate event.

With a smile on her face, Sammy got with Cano and me and asked, “Want to do something totally real after that little event?”

“What do you have in mind, Ms. Wushu?” I asked with a smile.

“Ohh, no! You can’t be serious, Sammy?” Cano chuckled as she saw Sammy lightly put her hands over her bare breasts and mouth, ‘Hands to Yourself?’

“That would be a totally appropriate song,” I laughed as I looked at my two naked band mates.

Sammy took her guitar off and then walked up to the front of the stage to say, “This song kinda fits with what just happened here. We don’t want to make light or fun of any unwanted or inappropriate touches when you are naked. Everyone really needs to respect their classmates when they are naked. It is pretty tough being without your clothes, so permission is definitely needed for anything ... even if you are a couple-couple. Just remember, things done in private are way-way different than what happens in public settings. Anyhow, we hope you like this song, it’s called, Keep Your Hands to Yourself!”

As Sammy said that last sentence, I picked out a different opening of this humorous southern rock song on my Silverburst guitar. After about thirty seconds, I transitioned into the regular opening with Cano joining in on her keytar. The two of us blended our instruments together to create a drum-less rocking sound as Sammy killed it in her raspy rock-chick voice. Similar to our whole band version of this song, Cano and I traded off keyboard and guitar solos between the lyrics.

On my last ‘take no prisoners’ guitar solo, I lifted Silverburst over and behind my head to play a mean riff just by touch as I couldn’t see my fingers or the strings. As I was ripping this solo, Sammy moved behind me and reached around my stomach to playfully run her fingers over my six-pack abs. When she started back in with the final chorus of the song, I had to sing, “Don’t hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself!“ as Sammy’s fingers came awfully close to my now nearly erect penis.

At the conclusion of this song with the Guelph students were giving us a loud ovation, I turned to Sammy and glared into her grinning face. She then yelped as I lifted her up over my head with my hands in her armpits, and slowly lowered her down until my high angled cock became trapped between her lightly kicking legs. The crowd got eerily silent when a few, then most of them saw where my cock was now located. With Sammy’s feet about four inches off the floor, my shaft was parellel to the ground, wedged along Sammy’s bare crotch with my thick crown poking out between her butt cheeks.

“You, you seriously need to put me back on the ground, Cuda or I’m gonna get us in soooo much trouble with your girlfriends and Mr. Bannon,” Sammy breathlessly whispered as she stared up into my eyes from her held position.

“You shouldn’t be playing with fire, unless you’re prepared to get burned,” I softly replied to her as I lifted her and pushed her back to land about two feet away from my high angled shaft.

After Sammy turned to Cano, I said to both of them, “And you want to do something like that during our naked concert?”

“What are you talking about, Cuda?” Cano asked with a silly grin on her face.

“Last night when you were gone,” Sammy softly said after we turned our microphones off, “we fooled around with Finish What You Started with me singing it ... Brick, E and Mike were playing as a power rock trio. Well, with our redone lyrics, my parents suggested that you and I tease Cuda as he’s playing that song during the concert as a demonstration of the NIS program’s relief aspect.”

“Get the ‘F’ out of here!” Cano cried with amazement.

“Yeah, Sammy’s parents told us that Devin and Mr. Keller from Global TV said it might be good, shocking television if something like that happened,” I added with a smile.

“Your parents, the concert producer and TV head said we could do that ... on television! No way!“ Cano exclaimed which drew the attention of the students at the front of the stage.

“What are you guys talking about?” little Ms. Reena asked as she stood naked along the edge of the stage with an equally naked big dude, who I assumed was her football playing boyfriend.

“Ah, nothing we can really share with you,” I replied with a smile at the naked young couple.

“It is something to do with our upcoming concert, and we can’t really get into it with anyone,” Sammy quickly added with a smile.

“We’ll definitely be watching it on TV,” Reena said with a smile on her face.

“Oh!” I said with a smile at them. “If you’re good with being naked here, why don’t you volunteer to be naked at our concert? We’re going to have a special front of the stage section reserved for naked students. If you let us know that you’ll do it, we’ll make sure you get into that reserved section.”

“We’d be right up at the stage if we’re naked at your concert? Oh! God! Count me and some of my friends in! I’ll gladly give you my number, so you guys can get with me on the details of coming to your show!” Reena gleefully said as she jumped up and down. Her ‘C-sized’ boobs definitely were firm, but in full bounce mode as the cheerleader showed how excited she was at possibly getting primo spots to our January concert.

“I think if you and let’s say four other couples from CCVI wanted to be our guests at the concert, we can ensure you’ll get prime spots at our show,” Sammy replied with a smile.

“And they don’t all have to be your cheerleader friends and boyfriends. You may want to have some type of contest or drawing, but that is up to you,” Cano added.

“Oh, I’ve got a few girlfriends, who aren’t cheerleaders that would love to go to your concert, don’t we Frankie,” Reena replied as she turned to smile up at her large boyfriend.

“If we’re able to have more than five couples, do you think you could arrange that?” Frankie asked as he put his large hands over his girlfriend’s bare shoulders.

“We’ll talk with our show’s producer to find out exactly how our tickets for the show we have access to. We’ll try to get more tickets for your friends but I’m pretty comfortable with saying we can get ten tickets for you and any of your ‘naked’ friends,” I replied as I lifted Silverburst from around my neck.

Just then, Shannon and Zupena walked up to the stage and set their clothes along the front edge. I immediately leaned over and motioned for Shannon to give me her hands. I easily lifted her one-hundred and eighteen pounds by her arms, before giving her a scorching hot kiss. She said, “I so want to do something with this, that I think I may need to go wipe myself dry, now.”

“We’ll see how the evening goes, Shannon,” I replied and gave her one more little kiss on her nose.

I then turned back to Zupena and did the same lifting action with her one-hundred-forty-eight pound body. When I gave her an equally hot kiss, a CCVI girl, who had just pulled her halter top over her small breasts screeched, “You’re kissing both of those naked beauties like that? Whoa!”

Sammy laughed and replied, “Not just these two cuties but...”

With those words, Lynette stepped up in front of me and pulled me down to share one of our most sizzling hot kisses I had with her. The combined effect of three scorching hot kisses definitely caused an extra pint of blood to rush into my already throbbing, hard cock.

“My God! You’re going out with these three girls! That’s wild!” Reena said after Cano and I stepped away from each other.

“Not just the three of us. His two main girlfriends aren’t here, tonight,” Shannon proudly said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind, mashing her firm ‘Bs’ into my back.

“You’re shittin’ us!” Frankie incredulously said as he watch Lynette and Zupena press their bare breasts around my arms and hugged Shannon and me.

“Nope. Our bass player is his Number One, and a pixie gymnast is his Number Two girl,” Sammy laughed before adding, “these girls are Three, Four and Five.”

“Technically, I’m his Number One as we were each other’s first, but then we split for a couple of months, and, well, we’re back together now,” Lynette smiled down at the CCVI students at the front of the stage.

“I can definitely see why you’d want to get back with him,” a girl standing beside Reena and Frankie replied with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.