After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion
Chapter 17: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Medway High School, Arva, Ontario

12:12pm, Thursday, November 22, 1979

“I already asked my mom, so if it’s alright with you guys ... could I come down to Guelph with you and Sammy?” Shannon asked from across the lunch table from me, Tempe and Zupena. She was sitting between Sammy and Lynette.

I looked around the table to gauge the reaction to Shannon’s question. When Tempe squeezed my hand, I looked at her and she gave me a slight nod with a sweet smile. Lynette also smiled and winked at me to inform me was good with Shannon’s request.

“Are you good with Shannon riding with us, Sammy?” I rhetorically asked, knowing full well what her answer was going to be.

“There’ll be plenty of room in Daddy’s B-mer,” Sammy replied with a smile.

“Aren’t you guys leaving at lunch time? What about your last afternoon in the program, Shannon?” Andy asked us and then his NIS partner.

“I’m sure TR will allow her to head out with us. He’s never has had an issue with other NIS students leaving early for a sporting event,” I replied.

“I better run up to the office to double-check, though. It wasn’t a problem with you guys because you were participating in that school event, while I’m simply going to just cheer,” Shannon said with a crinkled up face.

“Mike and me, we go with you, Shannon,” Zupena said with a smile. That right there let me know that Zupena was perfectly okay with Shannon coming to Guelph. Sammy also said she’d walk up to the office with us to let Mr. Williamson know Shannon and me were taking her dad’s car to Guelph.

“See you, guys,” Elizabeth said as the four of us got up to head out to the main office.

As we expected, Mr. Williamson didn’t have a problem with Shannon going to Guelph with us as long as she brought a note from her mother. That was the same requirement that Sammy and I had to follow to ‘officially’ leave during school hours for a non-performing event. Because we had about fifteen minutes before the end of our lunch period, the four of us decided to find a table in the library to kill the time.

“So, Shannon, are ah, you wanting to stay in my room or with Cuda on Friday?” Sammy asked with a touch of mischief in her eyes and voice.

It was somewhat fun to watch Shannon’s angelic face turn nearly as red as Sammy’s hair as she dropped her head down to her chest at that question. Sammy sitting beside her and seeing the distress that question seemed to cause in Shannon, put her fingers under her chin and quickly added, “Hey, Girlfriend. I’m sorry about putting you on the spot. I know you wanna stay with Mike, and I totally understand your...”

“Do you think anyone will think I’m a little hussy because they’ll probably realize what is gonna happen down in Guelph?” Shannon softly asked as she peered between me, Zupena and Sammy.

“Hey, nobody has to know what happens down there or whose room you stayed in, Shan,” I quickly replied.

“Yes, Shannon. I not tell anyone that you stayed in Mike’s room instead of Sammy’s,” Zupena added as she reached her long arm across the table to lightly rub Shannon’s forearm.

“And just because you’re coming down with us, with me ... that doesn’t mean that we have to do anything beyond basic first date stuff,” I said.

“So, if I stay in your room, you’re not going to expect me to kinda ‘sleep’ with you?” Shannon shyly asked.

“Well, we’re gonna sleep,” I replied with a smile as I nudged her leg with my foot under the table. I then added, “Shan, any of that other stuff is all up to you. Heck, Sammy can tell you that the girls in my relations have always set the pace and type of activities that take place. If kissing and cuddling are all you’re good with before going to sleep, then that sounds like one hell of an evening to me.”

“And kissing and cuddling are never a bad way to start off a relationship,” Sammy chuckled as she rubbed Shannon’s left forearm.

“I guess I just ... I wanna do and try more than what we’ve done relief wise, but it’s still a little scary to think about goin’ beyond that,” Shannon softly said.

Zupena then let out a light laugh and said, “Butts like we have are great, but ‘buts’ like you just say, are signs that you should wait on other activity.”

“Just don’t stumble and land with your pussy on Cuda’s erection or all those ‘buts’ are off,” Sammy said and then laughed loudly. Of course, we all laughed, too, which drew Ms. Skeleton’s attention to our little pow-wow.

“I not upset that our fall onto bed remove that ‘but’ from mind. It was best time of life,” Zupena chuckled as she tapped Shannon’s hand.

Right as I was stupidly asking Zupena if she told Sammy about that backward stumble, ‘Like dah-ha, Sammy just said that!’ Ms. Skeletal came up to us and said, “There are only a few minutes left in this period. I’d hate to have to write up an NIS student and her friends for a noise violation.”

“We’re sorry, Ms. Skeletal. We promise it won’t happen again,” Shannon replied with her best, ‘please-don’t-do-that’ look.

“Yes, Ma’am. We’re sorry and it definitely won’t happen again, will it Sammy,” I followed up Shannon’s apology with my own, as well as getting that dig in on Sammy for starting this whole mess.

“We’ll do better at using our library voices,” Sammy said with a smile.

“Okay, I, and the others around you will appreciate it,” Ms. Skeletal said with a smile before she continued on her way.

“You’re the best, Ms. Skeletal ... regardless of what Mr. Short says about you,” I joked as the diminutive librarian turned and smiled at my humorous comment.

“Mr. Nevins, don’t go starting something, now,” the assistant librarian softly chuckled on her way back to the help desk.

“Do I even wanna know what that stumbling, erection and pussy comment refers to?” Shannon whispered as her face returned to its redder state after it normalized from that earlier conversation.

“No, not really,” I quickly replied and stared daggers at Sammy for even mentioning it.

Sammy didn’t say anything, but a few simple index finger points and a head bob between her, Zupena and Shannon conveyed that these three would indeed be sharing that story at some later point.

“So, should I just drive over to your place, Sammy, or should I leave my car here at school?” Shannon asked to thankfully change the direction of our discussion.

“Oh, definitely drive it over to my house. No sense leaving it here, right, Cuda?” Sammy replied.

“Yeah, there’s plenty of parking at Sammy’s for our cars,” I responded.

Just then the warning bell sounded, so the four of us slowly got out of our seats with Shannon grabbing her little NIS provided towel from her chair.

As Shannon and I expected, Mr. Chidly’s goal for the day was to make us suffer for skipping his Physics class, yesterday. Fortunately for us, we were prepared for any and all questions from the missed class and homework.

Conversely, neither of us was prepared for his NIS inspired classroom lesson on frictional forces ... involving both Shannon’s and my body parts. Because I knew Chid could make my life difficult, I begrudgingly volunteered to be Shannon’s NIS-counterpart in this lesson as there wasn’t an official NIS male or naked volunteer in class.

Mr. Chidly explained the various factors involved in determining the coefficient of friction. It basically was tension of two objects sliding over each other, with more pressure on the surfaces increasing the amount of friction between them. He also said that the roughness or texture of the objects influenced the frictional forces with rougher surfaces upping the amount friction. With a small laugh, our Physics teacher also added that lubrication such as water or sexual secretions tend to lower the amount of friction, allowing the objects to slide easier over one another.

“Oh, this ain’t gonna be good,” Shannon whispered in my ear as we stood at the front of the room as our teacher opened up a bag of objects, including various textured dildos or vibrators, and pieces of textured cloth. We both spied a bottle of lube as it was set out on his long teaching station.

Before we were given blindfolds to wear, Mr. Chidly explained the rating scale he would like us to use as an indication of the frictional forces we both experienced. He put a dollop of lube on one of the smooth glass dildos and lightly pulled it over skin on Shannon’s and then my waist. He said, “That would be a ONE on the frictional scale. This next test would be about a mid-point, FIVE.” Our teacher then used a non-lubricated, studded, rubber dildo on our opposite waists. “Do you notice that difference?”

Both Shannon and I nodded our understanding of that comparison. Then our teacher picked up an abrasive cloth that almost had a low-grit sandpaper type look and feel. After he drew it over both of our waists, he obviously stated, “That would be akin to a NINE or TEN on the frictional scale, understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” both of us replied, with Shannon lightly fingering her just lightly scratched up waist area.

“Okay, we will be blindfolding you, and then using these various objects and clothes on either your nipples or your external genital. Please give an honest answer to the amount of friction you feel with each of these objects,” our teacher said in his usual deadpanned voice.

“I don’t want any penetration within my vagina,” Shannon clearly stated as she stared at the various dildos and textured clothes.

“Very well, Shannon. We will only do these on your outer lips and vulva. Would you like the guys or girls to do these trials with you?” Mr. Chidly responded and then asked my still pensive, new girlfriend.

Shannon looked at me for a moment and then hesitatingly said, “I think I would like to have the girls do these friction tests.” She then looked out at our classmates and added, “Sorry, guys but I think this really needs a girl’s touch, especially down below.”

“Can we at least do the trials at your boobs, Shannon?” Paul Smybarth laughingly asked.

“There are ten different tests, and with Mr. Nevins as a test subject, that leaves ten gentlemen as testers,” Mr. Chidly replied as an additional source of information for Shannon.

“The guys will only do the trials on my boobs, er, nipples, right?” Shannon softly asked.

“They won’t do the ones down below,” Kalena said with a smile to reassure the pensive blonde.

“Okay. They can do the tests up here,” Shannon said as she reached up to cover her firm breasts and hard nipples.

“Mr. Nevins?” Mr. Chidly asked.

“Sorry, guys, but this is a girls’ only testing experiment,” I laughed.

“Oh, Cuda! C’mon, now,” Paul McKenly chortled.

“Did ya wanna volunteer for this, Paul and let guys rub you?” I laughed back, which caused a quick ‘negative’ head shake from my football teammate. “Ah, I thought not.”

“Okay, ladies and gentlemen. After Shannon and Mike put on their blindfolds, you can come up and grab an index card, which has the type of object and whether there is any lubricant on it, and the order you are to stimulate your subject,” Mr. Chidly said as he handed Shannon and I a blindfold. Our teacher then said, “Please give us a friction scale number and how you would best describe the frictional sensations, please and thank you.”

After we blocked out our vision, I lightly reached for Shannon’s left hand with my right one to let her know I was still there with her.

“Oh, damn! That’s feels good. It’s about a three or four, I think. It kinda alternates from a little to a lot of pressure to my nipple,” Shannon said as she was rubbed with a knobby-ribbed, lightly lubed, rubber dildo.

“Glad you liked that, Shannon,” I recognized Paul Smybarth voice.

“That’s not fun,” I hissed as I felt what I thought was that rough, sand-paper like cloth being slowly swiped over my left nipple. “That would be majorly scratchy friction, with it being a nine or a ten if you keep doing it!”

“Sorry ‘bout that, Mike. I tried to be gentle with this cloth,” I recognized as being my ‘time-traveling’ daughter, Kalena.

“Thanks, Tox, and I’ll be fine as long as my nipple hasn’t been rubbed off,” I laughed and felt Shannon’s comforting hand squeeze.

“Yes, all you please use fairly little pressure, so the texture and/or lubrication will be the main focus for Ms. Pike and Mr. Nevins,” Mr. Chidly said as an additional instruction to our classmates.

After about six more rounds of objects or clothes, Shannon cried, “Ow, ow ow! Stop, please!” as her right puffy nipple was obviously rubbed with that scratchy cloth.

“Sorry, Shannon,” Gary Dander said in a silly voice. “I didn’t think I used much pressure with my fingers.”

My blood pressure immediately spiked as I would have loved to see Gary’s face to gauge just how truthful he was, or if he purposefully rubbed Shannon’s nipple harder than required or expected.

“I, uh, that’s a definite TEN on the friction scale and I never want that rubbing’ my sensitive parts, again,” Shannon said as she shock her left hand free of mine. I could only guess she was now covering her breasts with her hands.

When Shannon reconnected with my hand, Mr. Chidly said, “Please do the other two items on Shannon’s left nipple, and remember ... light pressure.”

I then felt a lubricated version of what I thought was that scratchy cloth on my left nipple. It wasn’t as biting as the ‘dry’ material and I said, “That’s interesting. It was kinda scratchy but slipped a good bit easier of my nipple with that liquid. I’d rate that at about a seven.”

“Did it catch any of your hairs like the dry material did, Cuda?” Katy Forbes asked from her seat as she was writing down my ratings and comments for my trials.

“Just once, and this one didn’t really pull all that hard like that dry trial did,” I replied with a smile from behind my blindfold.

These objects being rubbed lightly over our genitals was a whole other experience. First, Shannon had to use a towel to make sure her outer labia and feminine crease were relatively dry at the start of this second mini-experiment. Mr. Chidly then said to girls who would be doing the trials and to us, “If you use a lubricated item on their genitals, please used this towel to wipe up as much of that gel as possible. We want the non-lubed items to feel like they are supposed to, please.”

Before the girls started their second frictional trials, Mr. Chidly added, “For Mike, run the test item from his crown, down his shaft and then back up, please. And for Shannon, lightly press the item from the top of her clitoral area, along her labia to her vaginal opening. Then ease it back to the top. Again, use gentle pressure on both people.”

“Yes, gentle, please. Especially with that rough cloth,” Shannon chuckled as she squeezed my hand kinda tight.

“I’ll second that request ... with that cloth, at least,” I added.

After the second item was slide over her clit and along her pussy lips, Shannon cooed, “I liked that lubed, ribbed toy. It slide easily but the bumps kinda tugged on my good parts as you pulled it through my lips.”

“What rating would you give it, Shannon?” Paul McKenly asked as he was now the official recorder for her trials.

“A wonderful three, no four!” Shannon laughed.

The dry glass dildo was then pulled over my crown and along my shaft next, which didn’t feel all that great to me. Even though the surface was super smooth, it tended to stick to my loose skin and pulled it down a little too sharply for my liking.

“That, uh, wasn’t as penis friendly as the last item,” I chuckled. “It was about a six, I’d say. It just tugged and pulled on my skin too much,” I added for clarification. If I wasn’t mistaken, that was the same or a similar glass dildo, but without the lubricant from the prior trial.

After three more trials with various items, I called out, “Ten! Ten! Ten! That devil’s cloth isn’t meant to be used on skin ... definitely this kinda skin!”

“I’m sorry ‘bout that, Mike. I tried to use as light a touch as possible,” Katy Forbes said as she lightly caressed my shaft with her hand after pulling that abrasive cloth from my penis. “Would you let me kiss it to make it better?” she then chuckled.

“After we’re done with these objects, both Shannon and Mike can have, pardon my pun, some real relief from these frictional items,” Mr. Chidly replied in as straight a voice as you could imagine in this situation.

When Shannon felt that lubed, devil’s cloth against her womanly parts, she immediately squeezed my hand and let out a sharp breath of air. “Thank God that’s got some gel on it!” Shannon said as Deb Watney eased that menacing cloth down and back up her pussy lips.

“What’s your score, Shan?” Paul asked after Deb removed that cloth from between her spread legs.

“About an eight, I think. It wasn’t something I’d want to have done every day, but the lube helped it slid over my lips. It definitely got my attention, though. Thank God you didn’t press it too hard, whoever you are.”

“I definitely tried not to rub it too forcefully against your sensitive parts,” Deb replied.

Like with Shannon, the knobby, lubed dildo seemed to create the optimum mix of friction, slipperiness and overall good sexual feelings. I said, “If that’s the last trial, you can keep on using that on me.”

“Score, Mike?” Paul asked from his desk.

“Four. A wonderful feeling four,” I replied as the unknown girl rubbed the slick, knobby bumps crosswise along the sensitive underside of my crown-shaft junction.

“That’s all, Shannon, Michael,” Mr. Chidly said.

“You’ve still got a kiss or two coming to make you feel better, Cuda,” Katy quickly replied.

“Can we take these off, Sir?” Shannon asked, referring to the blindfolds.

“You can or you can leave them on during your relief session ... if you desire one?” Mr. Chidly replied.

“I’ll leave mine on,” I said as I squeezed Shannon’s hand. I then asked, “Can Katy come and kiss it ... for some relief?”

“It’s me, Mike,” Beth Grayson said as she lightly tapped my hard crown with that lubricated knobby dildo.

“That felt, it still does feel good, Beth,” I replied.

“Can, uh, would Kalena or maybe, Josie like to come and help me with relief?” Shannon softly said. Then she asked me, “Should I leave my blindfold on, too, Mike?”

“If you’re comfortable with it on, then give it a shot,” I replied as I squeezed her hand before Katy came and had me sit down in a chair. I then heard a second chair being positioned beside mine for Shannon.

“Do you want me to use this ribbed dildo on or in you, Shan?” Kalena asked as she moved between Shannon’s legs.

“No, not really. Just barely use your fingers and maybe your tongue with me, please,” Shannon replied.

Because both of us were fairly amped up, it didn’t take long for either of Katy’s or Kalena’s tongues and fingers to bring Shannon and me to powerful orgasms. Since I came a few seconds before Shannon, I respected her privacy by keeping my blindfold on until I heard her ask Kalena to stop tonguing her sensitive clit.

After the end of this period, I gave Shannon a small kiss, and wished her luck as she more than likely had another NIS lesson upcoming in her eighth period Biology. At least she had several naked volunteers with her to either offer her support or possibly take her place. I reminded her to ask either Tempe or Andi to take her place in the lesson, if she wasn’t fully up to doing one of Mr. Campbell’s extreme NIS lessons.

“I will. That scratchy paper kinda did a small number on my nips and my pussy. They are a little on the raw side,” she said as she lightly pressed her fingertips to her nipples.

“If anyone requests something on your way there or to PE, politely decline and tell them why. Most guys will understand ... I think,” I said as gave her bare bottom a light tap before heading in the opposite direction to my Latin class.

The rest of the day was uneventful for me and my four girlfriends at school. It was uneventful unless you want to call Shannon having to take a relatively cool shower after PE because her one nipple was still fairly raw and sensitive to hot water. I figured I would do a little digging to see if Gary purposefully used that sandpaper like cloth on Shannon’s nipple in a spiteful manner. If he did, there definitely would be hell to pay and I was planning on being the devil’s hitman, if needed.

Our basketball team waited outside the back-side door prior to our practice in order to give the girls’ team a rousing send off for their hour and a half bus ride to Guelph. They were heading down there to spend the night, so they’d be relatively fresh for their two games at three-o’clock and then at eight-o’clock ... after they hopefully won that first game against Peterborough Central. I made sure both Zupena and Lynette got a good taste of ‘sugary luck’ before they hustled to the bus with their suitcases and gym bags.

With just four team practices, our squad was coming along nicely. That was to be expected with a senior driven squad, as well as our group of skilled eleventh graders, who had extensive playing time last season. Our main first year players, Wayne, Geoff and Andrew were all learning what Coach Williamson expected of them on this team. Coach wanted all of us to understand that shooting was like a ‘toilet seat’, it would be up and down at various times from game to game, or even within a game. He stressed, however that our defense should be like a urinal; always working and never taking a night off. Coach stressed that if any of us relaxed on defense, we would be picking splinters from our butts as we relaxed on the bench.

After my basketball and Shannon’s cheerleading practice, she met me outside the locker room before she headed home and I went over to the Labatt’s guest house. She told me that her right nipple was still tender and that that friction may have aggravated or enflamed her ‘Montgomery glands’.

“What are Montgomery glands?” I asked her as she put her hand over her sweatshirt covered right breast.

“Those are the little bumps around the edge of a girl’s areola and nipple,” Shannon replied. She then added, “Mr. Campbell explained what those glands were to me and Tempe at the end of our Biology class. Gosh, I was really glad that Tempe took my place in the NIS Biology lesson. Mr. Campbell used Tempe and Andy as subjects to gauge their responses to their body’s sensitivity to stimulus during normal and sexually aroused states. I just don’t think I could have handled anymore nipple stimulation ... at least to my raw right one.”

“I figured Tempe would step up for you after you told her what happened in Physics,” I calmly said as I walked with her upstairs to my locker. “She still brags on Elizabeth’s action in stepping up for her and Sammy during that Biology gyno-exam by Dr. Tatum.”

“Yeah! That was major league on Lizzie’s part,” Shannon replied as I worked to open my locker. “Oh! Is there a pool or hot-tub at this hotel?”

“I’m not sure, but I would think they’d have one or both,” I replied. I then smiled at Shannon and asked, “I’m guessing you’ll be bringing a swimsuit, just in case, huh?”

“Most definitely! You best bring some trunks, too!” Shannon laughed.

“What? You’re not up for skinny-dipping in the hotel pool?” I chortled.

“No-ah! I kinda might do that at Lynette’s, Sammy’s or my place, but not in a hotel pool,” Shannon quickly countered.

“You know I’m just messin’ with y’all, right?” I replied in my southern accent.

“Yes-um,” Shannon smoothly replied with a not-too-bad southernism.

Out in the rear parking area, Shannon and I shared a wonderful bit of sugar before she got in her sunshine yellow, 1977 ‘Zap’ edition 280Z sportster, and zoomed out in front of my larger purple Barracuda. Because Sammy told me earlier that she was going to get Lisa and Eda at Montcalm, I wasn’t in any major hurry to get to her place for our band practice.

We really didn’t want to get into too much music wise as Lynette was now down in Guelph. The three Bandettes and I talked about our upcoming concert and wrote down some possible video ideas for a few of the songs we knew we were going to play. We knew we couldn’t do anything too major in such a short timeframe, so we thought of having some pictures, and possibly some of our new songs’ lyrics flashed up on the video screens so the folks in the arena could possibly sing along with us.

After we finished with some snacks and a drink, Sammy gave me a devilish look and said, “Ya know, there’s a wickedly cool song that we have in our repertoire that we’ve only played once in public ... during our NIS week ... that definitely would fit with this concert, Cuda.”

It didn’t take me longer than a nano-second to figure out what song Sammy was referencing, and I immediately exclaimed, “Are you out of your F-ing mind, Samantha Labatt?”

That just set the wheels in motion as the three Bandettes all had a devil may care look in their eyes as the Masciotro sisters quickly picked up my less than chipper mood. After a fair amount of ‘I won’t play it’ versus their ‘but we want to play it’ head-butting, Lisa offered up this nugget, which immediately put Sammy on the defensive in this battle of wills. It was a good thing for Lisa that Cano wasn’t here or she might have been forced to give up her status as my number one girl after she explained her idea.

Lisa sharply said to Sammy, Eda and me, “What if we do it as a Rush-like power trio song with me, E and Mike playing our instruments. Then, you, Sammy ... along with Lynette, you’ll adjust the lyrics to sing it from the female perspective?”

“What? You can’t be serious about having me and-or Cano sing those lyrics?” Sammy huffed and stared daggers at our grinning bassist.

“Well, if Cuda hammers out the music on his Silverburst with Lis and me driving this song, why can’t you and Cano make the needed changes to sing it?” Eda added her semi-excited perspective to the discussion.

Sammy and I both cocked our heads to the side and contemplated our two youngest bandmates’ off the wall suggestions. With a couple of subtle head shakes, Sammy then snarled, “Grab Cano’s damn notebook with the lyrics, so we can make it an estrogen driven song ... damn you, Brick.” Sammy added that last part after Lisa snagged our lyrics’ book from the top of the fridge. Our redheaded firecracker earned a big air kiss from Brick in response to her non-malicious words.

We spent the next twenty minutes altering the lyrics and condensing the music to Finish What You Started. Sammy definitely channeled her inner ‘Joan Jett’ as she sang the revised lyrics. E, Brick and I had a ton of fun ramping up the output of our playing. I knew I would have to be at my best to complete all the varying guitar aspects I wanted to include in this song. Without Sammy’s rhythm guitar for support, I had a big task ahead of me. However, I really enjoyed the challenge of playing this future Van Halen song on my favorite axe.

Eda and Brick also were having the times of their lives as they experimented with a few different rhythm patterns, which I encouraged them to run with. Their stylized, hard driving sounds, while complex in their composition were relatively easy for me to build my lead guitar riffs on.

During our final run through of our workable version of Finish What You Started, Sammy wanted to incorporate a strong audience participation aspect after singing the verses and choruses. We therefore, focused on that aspect of our song for about fifteen minutes. Then, on what was to be our final complete run through, our redheaded rock-chick shocked the hell out of us.

With Lisa and Eda singing as the audience, “C’mon, baby, finish what you started!“ Sammy sexily growled out, “I’m incomplete!“ After another two of those ‘Audience-Sammy’ combinations, our sexy rock-chick shouted out, “I need some MAN-MEAT!“ and immediately slid in front of me to pretend she was attacking my crotch.

Surprisingly, all three of us were able to keep up with our hard-edged playing as Sammy kept up with her playful motions by running her hands up the inside of my legs and occasionally grabbing at my crotch.

“Damn! Girlfriend!” Lisa shouted at the end of that final practice session. “You have gotta do that in the concert!”

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!” I responded towards the three grinning girls. “It’s bad enough that you talked me into playing this song, but all-y’all must have some serious brain conditions if you think I’m gonna let Sammy or anyone get down in front of my naked body and run their hands on me as I’m playing ... on national TV!”

“What’s the matter, Cuda? Don’t you think you’ll be able to play that song without screwing up with Sammy and-or Cano teasing you on stage?” Eda laughingly asked as she walked out from behind her drum kit.

“Oh, I bet Cano wouldn’t mind screwing him ... up on stage, now that she’s going out with him, again,” Lisa chuckled as she picked up on E’s unintentional pun.

“Gawd! Right now, I wish that I was the overlord of our group and could put the kibosh on this song,” I semi-fumed, semi-laughed as I waved my left arm around the room and at the girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.