After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 13: High School Confidential

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: High School Confidential - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Zupena’s Parents’ Bedroom, Ilderton, Ontario

6:33am, Sunday, November 18, 1979

My dream was exquisite. In it, my hard, motionless cock was being milked within an amazingly tall blonde’s silky smooth, yet wonderfully tight pussy. Our bodies were melded together as I spooned against her long, lean back and tight butt. I remembered my right hand was gently squeezing a warm breast, with a hard nipple that was trying to leave a permanent indentation in my palm. This Amazonian girl slowly twisted her shoulders and head around to plant an appreciative kiss on my lips.

Just like in Sleeping Beauty, except with me being a ‘Sleeping Beast‘, Zupena’s soft kiss on my lips gently roused me from my enchanting dream. With a few purposeful squeezes of her powerful pussy around my shaft, I quickly realized my reality was a million times better than my dream. Zupena’s left nipple was beyond diamond hard and doing it’s darnedest to pierce a hole through the palm of my right hand.

“Morning,” I mumbled after Zupena pulled her smiling face back from mine.

“Good morning, Mikhail,” Zupena softly said. She then wiggled her impaled crotch and added, “I really like waking up in morning with hard cock poking at my poosee.”

“I was dreaming of making love to ... you, just like this,” I replied between yawns. “I didn’t mean for it to happen without your permission,” I softly added.

“Like last night, I love spa-taneous cock. It sent great feelings through whole body to wake up in nicest way,” Zupena giggled as she rocked her hips forward and back.

“If you like a spontaneous cock in your pussy, I wonder what you’ll think when I purposefully give it to you,” I said and then rolled up on my knees with my cock still pressed in her vagina.

I grabbed both of Zupena’s long legs and lifted them over my right shoulder as I leaned forward. Her pointed toes acted like a tent-pole, holding the flannel sheet and comforter up from our bodies as I dropped my chest down to kiss her one last time before she felt the full force of my two-hundred and twenty-six pounds against her butt cheeks and rear thighs.

“Mmm,” Zupena moaned as I nearly withdrew my shaft from her hot, slick pussy. Her soft vocalizations immediately changed as I powered my thick cock back into her. 3-Z grunted and cried, “Dievs” as my lower abdomen slammed against her right butt cheek.

Zupena’s Latvian cries of, “Jāšanās!” as I pulled out and a pure, plain grunted English, “Yes!” as I repeatedly slammed into her was music to my ears. When Zupena reached around my ass with her long arms, she dug her fingernails into my cheeks, literally spurring me to buck harder into her slick pussy and against her ass cheeks.

I paused for a moment with my cockhead pressed up against her cervix. I then lifted her right leg over my head, before I folded up this six-foot-three beauty like an accordion to plant a kiss on her lips through her straight, ‘V’ spread legs. After lifting up from her mouth, Zupena smiled up at me and growled in a sexy tone, “Give me all you have.”

With some of my body weight on my hands at her shoulders, I ground my deep seated cock in random motions against Zupena’s clit. Zupena groaned loudly, and lolled her head from side to side as my pubic bone pressed and tugged on her small nub of pleasure. With a light swat on my ass, Zupena definitely let me know she wanted some more of my powerful actions.

I quickly moved up on my toes and pulled completely from her snug channel. When Zupena glared at me from this loss of intimate contact, I gave her a small wink and then drove my hard sabre back into its warm, tight sheath. When my pelvis slammed into her, every bit of available air was forced from her lungs. A few drops of saliva were also expelled from her opened mouth and flew up to my cheek and nose. I ground my pubic bone against her clit for a couple of seconds before I repeated that withdraw, pause, pile-drive and grind cycle.

Just when I thought Zupena was getting too used to that cyclical fucking, I pulled my legs closer to her upturned butt and drove my cock into her with as much ferocity and speed as I could muster. Zupena hyperextended her neck and struggled to get air into her lungs as I slammed into her crotch at least two times per second ‘till my abdominal muscles refused to cooperate with me. In the relatively dark space under the covers, I could barely see Zupena’s small boobs bouncing up and down on her muscular chest.

When 3-Z moved both of her hands to her tits and pinched her dancing nipples, she hollered out some Latvian gibberish as her first monster jay-saw-nas orgasm flooded her body with pleasure. Her interior pussy muscles once again went into ‘angry girl‘ mode around my thick invader. I immediately spread her folded legs out to the side and ground my pubic bone into her clit as she sporadically hunched her crotch against my body.

The extreme random tightness around my shaft and crown definitely slowed my impending orgasm as I focused on bringing Zupena maximum pleasure. When she finally relaxed her neck muscles and her head returned to a more normal position, I leaned down and planted a series of kisses on her eyes, cheeks, nose and chin before zeroing in on her full, luscious lips. We shared tongues for a few moments before she mumbled, “Dievs! Tas bija labāks par labu!”

“Dievs is God, right?” I asked as I lifted my mouth from hers.

“Yes. I then say, ‘that was better than good!’”

“So you liked that better than last night, huh?” I smiled at my glowing new girlfriend.

“I love both, but I work for orgasm last night. This, I just get great one given to me. I simply love when you do that pounding of my poossee.”

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” I said as I ran my fingers through her tangled but super sexy looking blonde locks.

“I be little sore, I think, but it will be good sore!” Zupena replied with a smile before she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me back tight to her bare breasts.

We both felt a minor wave of contractions within Zupena’s pussy. With my cock still hard as steel, my tall blonde girl asked, “You not shot sperm in me?”

“No, I haven’t cum yet,” I replied with a smile.

“If you lie here, I suck cum from cock. Then, we no make big mess in poosee or in sheets,” Zupena replied after I moved my arms so she could lower her legs from their high held positions.

When she grimaced some, I asked, “Are you okay, 3-Z?”

“Hips a little sore but not problem.” She then wiggled and shook her long, lean limbs for a couple of seconds, which caused a wonderful sensation on my still impaled cock. Zupena felt my cockhead swell some at that new stimulus and then laughed, “I no suck, if cock still inside me, Mike.”

With that silly admonishment, I pushed up from Zupena’s body and teasingly pulled my cock almost out before I pushed it half-way back into her pussy. 3-Z just rolled her eyes and swatted my hip-butt area at that little playful action.

This Amazonian blonde got up on her knees and stared down at my sticky cock, while licking her lips. She then looked at my face and said, “Lynette said she sucks cock into throat. I would like to try but I not sure how to do. I almost gag last night when cock hit back of mouth.”

“I think if you get your mouth and throat aligned as straight as possible, that helps. The few girls who have taken me in their throat seemed to position themselves like that,” I said as I ran my hand on her right bend thigh.

“Is okay if I try, but not do it good?” Zupena innocently asked as she ran her fingertips along the length of my shaft.

“Just do what you’re able to do, Zupena. Everything you do will feel wonderful ... as long as you don’t bite or use too much teeth,” I replied with a smile.

Zupena made a valiant effort at getting my thick crown and shaft down her throat. A few times I thought she might gag on me. However, what she lacked in deep throat ability, she more than made up with effort and the sloppiness of her oral skills. 3-Z’s mouth was filled with, and my cock was bathed by her saliva as she voraciously tried to swallow my shaft.

Zupena quickly changed tactics when I said I was about to cum. She slurped her mouthful of spittle down her throat in anticipation of being filled with my fluids. With her hands pumping my shaft, Zupena sucks and licked around my crown, coxing the fluids from my shaft. Zupena swallowed as quickly as she could, but the copious amount of my fluids overwhelmed her novice blowjob skills. Without her hand acting as a second seal, like last night, a few dribbles of my white cum ran down her chin.

Zupena decided a simple whore’s or sink-bath was good enough to have her clean and smelling fine, while I decided a quick shower was required, to get me presentable for our upcoming church service. While I was showering and drying my body, Zupena kept her prior promise and made French toast and back bacon for breakfast.

She looked super sexy, as the pink t-shirt she wore at the stove barely covered her cute, bare butt cheeks. When she reached up to get a couple of glasses from a mid-level shelf, I had a wonderful rear view of her peach like pussy. As much as I wanted to go over and torment her bare bottom, I was a good boy and waited at the breakfast nook for Zupena to bring over her prepared breakfast items and the orange juice.

“So, what do girls wear to your church, Mike?” Zupena asked part way through our breakfast.

“It varies. Lisa and Eda will probably be in blue jeans and a nice shirt or sweatshirt. Tempe and Tina, if they come will be in typical Sunday clothes ... dresses, heels, and their makeup and hair will be perfect,” I replied as I snagged another thick piece of back bacon from the serving plate.

“If I wear nice slacks and blouse, will be good?”

“Oh, heck, yeah!” I coughed out around a bite of French toast in my mouth. “As I told Lynette one time, you’d look good in a burlap bag!”

“What is this ... burlap? I no heard of that material,” Zupena asked with a frown.

I almost spit out that mouthful of French toast at her surprising but honest question. I then laughingly said, “Burlap is a not real clothes material. It is the rough, coarse bag that animal feed comes in. I joked with Lynette and now to you ... that you’d be able to make that itchy, dirty brown bag look good if you actually wore it.”

“You too funny, Mikhail. I like that compliment, but I stick with normal dresses or nice pants, yes?” Zupena chuckled before she finished off her tall glass of orange juice. She then asked, “You have enough to eat? I know you big eater.”

“I had more than enough, Zupena. That hit the spot!” I replied as I slapped my hands on my bare belly.

The tall blonde smiled at my words and pushed back from the table. I immediately did the same, which caused Zupena to say, “No, I get dishes to sink and cleaned. You go watch TV, yes?”

“No-no. I’ll help you clean up the dishes. You made an awesome breakfast, so I’ll help.”

“But is woman’s job to do meal and clean,” Zupena said with a serious look on her face.

“It’s everyone’s job to help with chores,” I replied as I held my plates, utensils and OJ glass in my hands.

“You really help with dishes?”

“I’ll wash if you don’t want your pretty hands to get all ‘dish-washy’ looking,” I quickly replied with a smile.

Zupena immediately stepped over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then said, “You wash. I dry and put away, yes?”

“That works for me,” I laughed and walked to the double-sink.

When we were nearly finished with the dishes, Zupena honestly said, “I guess things different here in Canada. Men no do housework in Latvia, and married girl rarely work outside home.”

“Well, I think it is slowly changing here with guys sharing more of the house chores. Also, women can work and have families. I think all our friends’ moms work outside of their home. My mom just works part-time now as a nurse, but until I arrived, she worked full-time between having my older brothers and sister.”

“I like that. I think I still work when married ... if husband allows.”

“Here in Canada, you don’t have to have your husband’s permission to work. You both should talk and decide what is best for your family, and for you,” I said as I pulled the drain plugs after rinsing off the two frying pans Zupena used for the bacon and French toast.

“Hmm. You say things I hear at school, but I still hope to be good wife and not make husband mad by working,” Zupena softly said as dried the last two pans.

When she bent over to put the frying pans in the lower shelf, I couldn’t resist sliding my right hand over her bare legs and butt cheeks. Zupena jumped a little bit when my hand first touched her skin, but she didn’t pull away or make an effort to straighten back up. I moved my right hand between her legs and lightly traced my fingertips over her shaved pussy.

When my middle finger dallied over her clit hood, Zupena moaned and pressed her bottom against my fingers. She then throatily said, “Fingers starting fire, again.”

I then pulled my hand from between her legs and wrapped my arms around her waist as she slowly straightened her body up her full height. I softly whispered, “Remember that fire. I’ll be there to re-spark it in you ... maybe next weekend in Guelph.”

“Oooh! I would like you to spark me. It feels million times better than feelings from my finger or my seksa rotaļlieta,” Zupena cooed as she leaned her t-shirt clad body back against me.

“What is that? What you just said,” I softly asked believing I knew the answer, already.

Zupena blushed as she pushed slightly against my chest. “It’s ... Uh ... Gawd, Mike!” Zupena cried as she looked off to the right.

“You don’t have to say any more, 3-Z,” I said as I pulled her back in tight to my chest and kissed her still turned cheek. I then hoped to put her more at ease by saying, “I’ll know later today or early in the week, if I can go and spend the night in Guelph ... hopefully with you.”

“I would like that. Even if no get together, I like seeing you out at games and going to eat. I also like being with your other girlfriends. They ... I still no believe they okay allowing me to be with you.”

“They are special girls ... just like you. None of us are old enough to be super serious and committed to each other. If we’re honest about what we’re doing with each other, I think we’ll all get along just fine,” I replied and turned Zupena’s head with my fingers to share a kiss.

“I, I know you do things with both girls. I just not sure if I am ready to try things with other girl or see you put cock in other poossee,” Zupena honestly said after I pulled away from her lips.

“Lisa and Tempe have told me they are fine with it being just me and you, when we’re together. I think they ... and me, we’d really would love to have you join in on our shared fun. However, none of us will ever pressure you into doing something you’re not comfortable doing.”

“I like that, Mike. I ... I see how things go with us. I not rule out fun times with girls but...”

“Like I said last night, 3-Z, there can’t be a ‘but’. That little word has to be gone before you should try anything. Okay?”

“Okay, Mikhail. We go get dressed for church. It is eight-twenty-five and we need to leave at... ?”

“I think if we leave here by ten ‘till nine, we’ll get there around nine-fifteen, nine-twenty.”

“I be ready in ten minutes if need to leave earlier.”

“We’ll see, 3-Z,” I laughed at that rhyming phrase.

“I wish only you call me, 3-Z. Will others be upset if only you do?”

“Our friends will probably want to call you that, once they hear it a time or two. However, if you want, I’ll only use it when it’s just us.”

“You do that? Just with me and you?” Zupena said as we started up the stairs.

“If that is what you’d like? Sure.”

“I would like that!” Zupena said and turned to kiss me when we got to the top of the stairs.

I was gob-smacked by the simple yet sexy outfit Zupena decided to wear. While I was hunting up a clean polo shirt from her father’s closet, Zupena put on a Kelly green blouse and tucked it into a pair of extra-high-waist tan slacks. In those slacks, there was absolutely no hiding how long Zupena’s legs truly were. Those slacks appeared to add another three inches to those amazingly long legs. Mercifully for me and for every other ‘semi-normal’ height person, Zupena just wore a pair of black, FLAT pumps.

Zupena also added a touch of pale green eye shadow and some mascara to her sparkling hazel-green eyes’ lashes. She stood dumbfounded as I simply leaned against her bedroom door and stared at her.

“I not look good?” she asked as she ran her hands down her sides and over her thighs.

“You’re positively gorgeous, 3-Z!”

“First time I wear these slacks. You like this look?”

“Oh, yeah! There is no doubt you’ve some serious legs, Girl!” I excitedly replied.

“I quickly change if you not think good for church,” Zupena softly said as she looked down at her long legs.

“You can wear them anytime you’re with me, 3-Z. I think you’ve got the best, sexiest legs I’ve ever seen.”

Zupena’s frown slowly changed to a beaming grin, as she came to believe I was one-hundred percent honest with my statement.

I then said, “C’mon. I can’t wait for our friends to see you at church.”

In my car on the ride to St. Andrew the Apostle church, I said, “I want you to know I won’t tell anyone what we did last night, or any other time we’ve been together. You’ll probably be asked about what happened between us. You can share as much ... or as little of what happened as you want with the others. If they pester you into telling them more than you want, just get up and walk away. Then, tell me about it and I’ll make darn sure they don’t do that again.”

“I hear others tell story of what they do. I think it best if most stays private. Why people want to talk about sex stuff?” Zupena replied with a frown on her pretty face.

“I guess some kids like to know what’s going on. I never really cared about hearing stuff, but I can’t control what others say, so I just tell them to tell the truth when they share stuff,” I replied as I turned onto Highbury from Ilderton Road.

In my rear view mirror, I saw my brother John’s Mustang coming fast towards to us. I then said, “Wave at my brother and his girlfriend, 3-Z. They are in the car behind us.”

Zupena immediately turned around in her seat, and looked out the back window. She then smiled and waved. I saw John and Corrine wave back as my brother got a little closer to my bumper than I normally would tolerate. With no traffic coming towards us, I hit my left blinker. I hoped my brother would take the hint and zip on past us.

“Whoa, his Mustang can fly, too!” Zupena exclaimed as John stomped on the gas and flew by my Barracuda in the blink of an eye.

I laughed and quickly said, “If it came down to it, his Mustang would be eating my car’s dust should we ever race.”

“I like Barracuda better. Big front end and scoop makes car HOT!” Zupena laughed. She then swatted my right thigh and winked at me.

I chuckled and waved up at my brother as he was stopped at the stoplight at Fanshawe Park. I saw him shake his head at me, as I thought he was probably bummed about having my car on his tail. When the light changed, John gunned his Mustang into the left lane of Highbury’s newly four-laned road. I softly laughed and tromped on the gas and easily passed my brother in the right lane before I eased off the gas after hitting 70mph.

Zupena squealed as my purple ‘Cuda zipped past John’s royal blue ‘Stang. She gave my right leg a tight squeeze when I lifted off the accelerator. Once again, an Energist’s message popped up in front of my eyes, which said, ‘Cops in front of Montcalm‘.

When John pulled back alongside my car, I circled my finger index finger in the air and then pointed out the front window. John and Corrine both nodded at me and I saw his car slow down just ahead and to the left of my car. I quickly changed lanes and followed my older brother the rest of the way to church.

I parked a few spaces down from John’s car. I purposefully asked Zupena to let me get her door after I saw her reach for the handle. I couldn’t get the silly grin off my face as I said hello to my brother, and nodded at his girlfriend as I walked around to help Zupena get out of my car.

When Zupena stood up beside me, my brother raised his eyebrows and mouthed, ‘Whoa!

Corrine, all five-foot-nothing, simply said, “Good God,” and then had her mouth hang open as Zupena walked with me towards them.

“Hi, Corrine,” I said and then put my hand to my chin and acted like I shut my mouth. I then said, “Zupena, this is my favorite brother, John and his girlfriend, Corrine Danns. John, Corrine this is Zupena Zupanzic. The MVP of Medway’s WOSSA winning basketball team.”

“Hey, Zubina,” Corrine softly said with a subtle mispronunciation of Zupena’s name.

“Hello, Corrine. I am Zoo-Pena,” my new girl softly said as she reached out to the foot-and-a-half shorter, petite brunette.

“I’m sorry. Zupena, Zupena. I got it, now,” Corrine said with a smile.

“Hi, Zupena. So what brought you and my little ... ha-ha, my little brother together?” John asked as we started to walk to the concrete sidewalk that hugged the curved outside wall of our church.

“His other girlfriends encourage us to date,” Zupena simply and honestly replied to my brother’s question.

“What?” Corrine surprisingly exclaimed.

“Lisa and that Tempe girl told you two ... to go out with each other?” John incredulously asked us as he stared at me.

“Yes, that is exactly what happened,” I replied with a smile. I then said, “Lisa and Tempe wouldn’t dance with me until I danced and asked Zupena out last night at Sammy’s.”

“Yes, after we win basketball championship,” Zupena added with a smile and a strong squeeze of my hand.

“You and your girls, Mike! You just amaze me,” Corrine softly said as she pulled herself tight to John’s arm.

“Tempe and Lisa are wonderful girls, and I hope to be best friends with them, soon,” Zupena said right before John opened the side entrance to the church.

“Prepare for an explosion,” I chuckled to my brother and the two girl, as Zupena stepped into view of the church’s wide foyer.

Zupi!“ Tempe screamed as Lisa, Eda, Cano, Sammy and Elizabeth all shouted, “Zupena!

There was a mad rush to the door as those six girls all ran or walked fast to greet the suddenly shy, gentle giantess as I stepped in behind her. I couldn’t make heads or tails as the seven girls all were jabbering about how wonderfully surprised they were to see Zupena and the others here at Lisa, Eda’s and my home church.

With fifteen minutes before the service was set to start, I tapped Tempe and Lisa on their shoulders. Both girls gave me a bemused look before they stepped up and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. By the look in their eyes, I knew I had better hit the restroom to clean their lip gloss from my face. Thinking of the restroom, I said, “You two need to come downstairs with me for a minute, please.”

“Yeah, sure, Cuda/Mike,” my two girls replied.

We then excused ourselves from the others and ran down the stairs to the basement. Once we were out of the noisiness of the foyer, I took both of their hands in mine and pulled them in for a more semi-heated kiss.

“I like that,” Brick said with a smile.

“I missed that ... last night,” Tempe added after she settled back down from being on her tippy-toes.

“I missed both of you, too,” I replied with a smile.

“Did you?” Tempe softly asked.

“I most certainly did. You are both my main girls,” I replied with a nod. I then added, “Last night, Zupena and I had a fun time driving, talking and just...”

Brick and Tempe bumped their shoulders together after I left my statement hanging. I then calmly said, “You both know I don’t share what I did or may not have done with anyone including when I’m with just one of you.” I looked specifically at Lisa, who knowingly gave me a little nod. I then said, “I know that you, as well as the other girls in our crowd will be dying to know what happened last night. However, Zupena let me know she isn’t comfortable sharing what happened, so I’m asking you both to be there, and help protect her from the pestering she’ll get.”

“I would love to know what happened, but if Zupena isn’t good with sharing, I won’t ask,” Lisa softly replied.

“Tempe, with you being at school with Zupena, you’ll have to be her main alley there. If you see others pressuring her ... get them to stop or let me know. I’m not gonna allow any of our boisterous Canadian crew to take advantage of Zupi’s lack of social skills.”

“I’ll keep an eye out on things, Mike. I’ll make sure the other girls in our group don’t pressure Zupi.”

“Thanks. I love you, both!” I said and wrapped my arms around their shoulders. When I eased off my hug, I began to walk towards the men’s restroom.

When Lisa saw where I was headed, she grabbed my arm and said, “Here, we’ll wipe off your cheeks, Mike.”

“Thanks,” I said and then asked, “Do you have everything all set to go?

“Yuppers! We already have Cano’s keyboards and our guitars up on the stage,” Brick said as she licked her index finger prior to wiping my cheek clean with it.

“All done,” Tempe said with a smile as she turned my face this way and that. “You didn’t shave this morning, I see,” she added with a smile.

“I wasn’t about to use Zupena’s razor on my face, thank you very much,” I laughed as we started back towards the stairs.

“You spent the night with her?” Brick softly asked.

“Yes, she asked me to stay over, so I called home and told my mom I was staying at a friend’s house.”

“Bet you didn’t say it was a new girlfriend’s house, did you?” Tempe chuckled.

“I actually said Zupena’s name to my mom. I couldn’t help it if she didn’t figure out that Zupena was a girl.”

“Oh, your mom knows,” Lisa laughed.

“And I’m surprised she let you do it,” my brother John said as he was standing at the top of the stairs.

“What can I say?” I replied with a smile and a shoulder shrug. I then saw Eda, Lynette, Sammy and Elizabeth introducing Zupena to ‘The Beef’, our parish priest.

“Good morning, Mike,” Father LeBeouf said with a smile on his ‘salt & pepper’ mustachioed face as I walked over to their location.

“Father.”

“I didn’t know you had such an eclectic taste in girls, Mike,” he said with a raised eyebrow.

“I wasn’t actively out searching for girls like Zupena or Tempe,” I replied with hopefully a neutral expression.

Our priest then nodded his head over towards his vestment room as he looked at me. I gave Zupena’s hand a slight squeeze and then quickly followed Father Beef.

“Mike, all I’m going to tell you here is to be careful with your girlfriends, and remember to treat them well and with the respect they each deserve,” Father LeBeouf softly said with his hand on my shoulder.

“That is what I try to do with every girl I’ve gone out with, Sir,” I replied as I looked him squarely in the eyes.

“Still, as you’ve probably heard that keeping one beautiful lady happy is a chore. Just know that three girls could become mission impossible in a heartbeat. Just listen, listen, listen! Watch and then listen some more to what they are saying. Listen to them and then to your heart. That is all I can tell you, regarding your new situation.”

“I will, Sir.”

“Oh, just remember this, Mike ... Lisa is still the key in all that is going on in your life,” Father LeBeouf said with a gentle squeeze of my shoulder. He then turned around to get with his four altar boys and girls before our church service got underway.

Once again, I was befuddled by a trusted adult’s cryptic words. ‘What in God’s green Earth does, ‘Lisa is still the key’ mean?‘ I thought as I slowly walked over to our large crowd of youths.

“You ready to go, Cuda?” Sammy asked with a smile on her face.

“What’s up, Cuda?” Lynette immediately asked as she saw that look on my face that no one else knew how to interpret but her.

“Just another ... word,” I replied to Cano. I gave a slight head nod in Lisa’s direction as I said that to my ex-girlfriend and probably my most trusted friend since Paul was up in Timmons.

Lynette then mouthed, ‘Later, ‘kay?‘ to me as we walked down the right side aisle to our near the front seats.

Ms. Marilyn Lowe played our church’s beautiful pipe-organ for the entrance song. After Father LeBeouf opened our mass with a prayer and welcoming words, he let the nearly four-hundred people in the pews know that our band was going to play a couple of songs, as if the instruments on the stage didn’t give that away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.