After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 12: Hot Rod Lincoln

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Hot Rod Lincoln - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Mike’s Barracuda, Outside Labatt Guest House

9:51pm, Saturday, November 17, 1979

“Where to Z-2?” I asked after I showed Zupena how to move the passenger seat back for her ‘From Here to Eternity’ length legs.

“Z, two?” my Latvian beauty softly asked with a crinkled up face.

“Zupena Zupanzic ... Z-Z or ‘Z-2’,” I said with a smile.

“Hum. Maybe should be ‘Z-3’ with last ‘Z-I-C’, yes?” Zupena lightly laughed.

“I like that, Z-3 or maybe... ‘3-Z’,” I said with a head nod as my Barracuda growled to life with the flick of my wrist.

“Ah, I know, play on ‘3-D’ to ‘3-Z’. I like, Mike,” Zupena said as she innocently rested her left hand on my right thigh.

“So, 3-Z, where am I taking you?”

This previously aggressive giantess suddenly became pensive when we were alone together for the first time, and she had to make a very conscious decision on what to do right now. “Can we just ... just ride, please, Mike?”

“Yeah, 3-Z, we can just ride,” I said as I tapped her hand, which she had on my thigh after putting my car into drive.

“You turn left. I live in Ilderton, but we just drive, first, yes?” Zupena said as she curled her left leg up under her right thigh to turn in my direction.

“We will just drive,” I repeated once more as I waited for two cars to zip pass before I headed north on Richmond or Hwy 4.

We drove in silence up Hwy 4 for about five minutes when Zupena said, “Turn on Ilderton Road, if go to my house.”

“We’ll just drive for a bit, 3-Z,” I said and gunned my ‘Cuda from 60 to 85mph in a heartbeat.

“Oh, car growls when pushed. I like, Mike,” Zupena softly giggled.

Just as my speedometer rolled over the 90 line, the DJ on FM96 said it was primo-driving time and that a double shot of hot-roddin’ tunes was at hand.

I laughed and said, “Perfect timing,” as John Fogerty’s Hot Rod Heart guitar intro came over my car’s FM stereo speakers.

(Note: Hot Rod Heart was written by John Fogerty and is from his 1997, Grammy winning album, Blue Moon Swamp. I loved the live version of this song from his Premonition album. As usual, I’ve come to adjust the timing of this song to fit my story’s timeline. Also, I switched out ‘Cuda for Buick, (in parenthesis) to make it fit with my muscle car/hot rod.)

I couldn’t resist squeezing Zupena’s lean, muscular thigh as I sang along with this Cajun rocker:

Oooh, let’s go ridin’, cruisin’ down the open road.

We can put the top down, listen to the radio.

A big, ol ‘Cuda (Buick), and a big ol’ sky.

The wheels on fire, and I’ll tell you why,

I ... got a hot rod heart.

Zupena rubbed up and down my right leg as I sang with my Cajun accent as we roared north on Hwy 4. I took a quick peek at her and saw her eyes were dimly shining and her face was smiling in the lights from my dash board.

With my attention back on the road, running along at 90mph, I sang:

Oooh, let’s go prowlin’, sneakin’ like we used to do.

Way back in the country, cuttin’ cross the cornfields, too.

Big ol’ Harley and a big ol’ moon.

Big ol’ gator puttin’ on the zoom.

I ... got a hot rod heart.”

Chorus:

Got a one-way ticket to the open road.

Come on!

Got a red-line engine and I’m rarin’ to go.

Put the pedal to the metal,

If you want to ride, if you want to ride,

Let’s go!

I was surprised when Zupena pushed hard with her left hand down on my right knee after I sang that, ‘Put the pedal to the metal,’ line. That unexpected action caused my 426-Hemi to snarl as she jumped from 91 to 102mph before I finished singing the chorus with the king of Cajun rock.

Just then, an Energist message appeared on the wind-shield in front of my eyes. It said, ‘Speed trap in one mile!‘ With that information, I immediately moved my foot to the brakes and bought my muscle car from triple digits to a ‘Sammy Hagar’ like, I Can’t Drive, 55! miles-per-hour speed.

“Why you slow? ... Ooh Sūdi! (Shit in Latvian),” Zupena cried when we crested a hill and headed towards the four OPP cruisers sitting at the intersection of Hwy 4 and Hwy 7.

“That’s why, 3-Z,” I laughed as she turned back towards the front.

“How you know policija, the police were there?”

“Just a feeling I had,” I replied, not really wanting to get into the whole Energists’ story with Zupena at the moment, if at all. I quickly made a mental note to not allow my friends to bring them up around Zupena, unless it was absolutely necessary for our protection or some other safety issue.

After stopping at the traffic light, I turned left towards Parkhill and Grand Bend. I figured I would ask Zupena if she wanted to head to her house when I neared the Denfield Sideroad, about five miles west. If she didn’t feel like going to her house, I figured a nice drive to Ontario’s ‘mini-Myrtle Beach’ on Lake Huron would give us a chance to just enjoy each other’s company.

I finished singing along with the repeated first verse and the final chorus of John Fogerty’s song. I then squeezed my right hand on Zupena’s thigh when the classic roadster song, Hot Rod Lincoln by Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen immediately transitioned on the FM Radio.

“Oh, I like song, Mike,” Zupena said after the distinct voice on the speakers’ sounded: “My pappy said, ‘Son, you’re gonna drive me to drinkin’, if you don’t stop drivin’ that Hot-Rod Lincoln’.

“You know this song, 3-Z?” I asked as I looked over at her.

“Yes, I listen to radio songs. Was way to learn English. This song difficult at first, as fast words hard to comprehension, no-no, compre, comprehend. Yes? Difficult to comprehend?”

“It is fast and I’m guessing tough to comprehend,” I replied with a nod of my head as I pretended to pick out the guitar sounds of this Hot Rod song on Zupena’s once again, bent up left thigh.

I was a little surprised that Zupena’s normally thick accent diminished as she did her best to keep up with George ‘Commander Cody’ Frayne’s fast paced lyrics. I loved it as she sang along to:

It’s got a Lincoln motor and it’s really souped up,
And that ‘Model A’ body makes it look like a pup.
It’s got eight cylinders, uses them all,
Got overdrive, it just won’t stall.

With four barrel carbs, and a dual exhaust,
With four: eleven gears, you can really get lost.
Got safety tubes, but I ain’t scared,
The breaks are good, the tires fair.”

I added my voice to create a pretty harmony to Zupena’s surprisingly smooth vocals on this tough to sing song. Even in the darkness, I could tell 3-Z’s face was beaming as we mixed our voices together for the first time.

During a break in the lyrics, I eased my foot off the gas, and softly asked, “Do I turn here towards your house or would you like to drive over to Grand Bend?”

Unlike her musical voice, Zupena suddenly reverted to a prior hesitant, thickly accented, “I ... you turn to house, Mike ... please.”

“Zupena,” I softly said as I turned down the volume on the radio. When she lolled her head to the left against the head rest of the passenger seat, I added, “We don’t have to do anything at your house, 3-Z. Just being, ah ... getting to know you better has been a lot of fun.”

With her head against that head rest, Zupena just stared at me for a few moments as I turned left onto the Denfield Sideroad, and sped back up to Sammy Hagar speed.

“I never want to be with boy like this before ... but I...” Zupena softly said as she lifted her head up so I could more easily see her face.

“That ‘but’ tells me all I need to know, Zupena. When you can say that to me without a conditional or hesitant statement, then we’ll have the time of our lives,” I interjected as I rubbed around her left knee-cap area.

Zupena stared at me for a couple of seconds and then she pressed the lap-band release button of her seat-belt. The tall beauty then pushed up to lightly kiss my right cheek. She then sat back in the passenger seat and redid her seat-belt.

After driving in silence for two miles, Zupena then softly said, “You and me, we have fun but not ... jāšanās vai liels sekss, yes?” (fucking or major sex)

“Fun, yes, but I don’t under...” I replied with a confused look on my face.

“Sorry. When stress, I sometime switch to native language. I, uh ... Please don’t ask me to translate ... it was kinda bad word in English,” Zupena replied and then went all innocent and shy on me.

“Pronounce that bad word ... in Latvian, for me?” I asked with a smile.

I would have loved to have seen the color of Zupena’s face in the dark car when I asked her that as her chin dropped to her chest and she covered her face with her hands. It was wonderful to see that sexy European teens reacted the same way when put on the spot like this.

“Was it ‘Jass-a-nas’?” I softly asked.

“Jāšanās, Jay-saw-nas ... three equal sylleebles,” Zupena softly said through her hands.

“Jay-saw-nas,” I repeated as I reached over to pull her hands from her face. When she looked up at my face with her head still tilted down, I added, “We won’t do any Jay-saw-nas, 3-Z. We’ll save that for when you’re ready, okay?”

“Oh, Mike ... I so want to fa-fa ... to have sex with you, but I scared,” Zupena softly said.

“Zupena,” I calmly said as I squeezed her right hand in mine. “That ‘but’ has to go before we’ll jay-saw-nas.”

“No jāšanās, Mike. We do mīlēt kopā ... we make love together, first, when time is right?” Zupena lovingly corrected me as she lightly touched my face with her left fingers.

“Me-let coepa, I like the sound of that better than jay-saw-nas,” I softly replied.

“Both mīlēt kopā and jāšanās have place in relation, but mīlēt kopā is first, please.”

When I approached the stop sign at Ilderton Road, I asked, “Do I turn left here, so we can do some fun things without me-let coepa or jay-saw-nas?”

“You too much, Mike,” Zupena chuckled at my question. She then said, “Ya, turn here and then right at Hyde Park Road. My house is in subdivision just across from new fire station.”

“I know how to get that far. You’ll have to guide me from the fire station,” I replied as I turned left onto Ilderton Road.

“I guide you,” Zupena softly said as she lightly tapped her right hand a little higher up my thigh than she had previously ventured.

After several turns in her subdivision, Zupena reached into her gym bag and took out a garage door opener. She pressed the button and I saw a light slowly grow from a crack to a brightly lit, two-car garage.

“Tētis’ car at airport. You pull ‘hot-rod’ in his spot, yes?” Zupena said as I pulled onto her concrete driveway.

“Tee-tis is father?” I asked.

“I think tētis is more like Dad. Father is tēvs,” Zupena replied with a smile, which I could clearly see in the well-lit garage.

“Okay,” I responded as I unclicked my and then Zupena’s seat-belts.

Inside their large, four bedroom, two-story house, Zupena and I relaxed for a few minutes in their den. We watched a little SCTV, Canada’s Saturday Night Live counter-part. I enjoyed singing along with Bob and Doug McKenize as they did their Twelve Days of Christmas comedy routine/song towards the end of the comedy show.

I enjoyed explaining the Canada-centric aspects of that song to Zupena. I could see that she was really trying to incorporate the Great White North’s nuisances with her eastern European upbringing.

“I like back bacon. It is new favorite breakfast food,” Zupena laughed as I went over the Christmas ideas from that humorous song.

“I’m kinda fond of French toast,” I replied after I went through the fourth and third days’ of Christmas gifts for Zupena.

“If you ... if ... if you stay, tonight, I make both French toast and back bacon for breakfast,” Zupena stammered as she turned to face me on their brown, crushed velour sofa.

I didn’t get a chance to respond to her invitation as she leaned towards me with desire clearly present in her hazel eyes and heavy breathing chest. While this Latvian giantess may not have had a lot of dates, she definitely didn’t seem like a novice in the kissing department. She started off slow with light kisses and gentle lip pressures. She upped the passion level when she put her left fingers on my neck and slowly ran them from my golf shirt’s collar to my sensitive right earlobe.

When Zupena felt me press my head towards her pleasure-giving fingers, she pulled away from my lips and lightly ran her tongue along my jawline until her oral organ flicked my earlobe. I don’t think my outer ear or ear channel was ever cleaner as Zupena lavished it with licks, kisses, nibbles and soft warm breaths of her air.

As I was majorly enjoying her attention to my right ear, I slowly rubbed my right hand along her long lean torso, between her blue jeans and firm, left breast. After I stopped my upward motion on my third trip to the bottom of her chest, Zupena softly whispered in my wet ear, “Move hand higher, please.”

As my right hand gently moved over and cupped her left breast, Zupena sighed and then pressed her tongue as far into my ear as it would go. With my fingertips tracing along the top of her bra, through her Medway t-shirt, Zupena pulled away from my ear and turned my face back towards her impassioned face. She simply stared into my eyes for a moment as I caressed her breast.

With her nipples now activated, it was easy for me to zero in on that hard nubbin of pleasure. When I captured and lightly squeezed it between my index and middle fingers, Zupena quickly pressed her face to mine. There was nothing, soft or gentle with her second attempt at kissing me. The tall blonde’s tongue was actively dueling with my tongue between some mumbled Latvian words, at least I thought they would be Latvian, into my mouth.

Zupena quickly sought out my other hand and brought it up to her right breast. She pressed it tightly to her vacant boob and resumed her oral assault on my mouth. When I lightly pinched both of her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, Zupena pulled back from my mouth and cried, “Dievs, kas jūtas labi!” (God, that feels good!) with her eyes locked onto mine.

Then with lightning speed, Zupena reached down to the bottom of her t-shirt and yanked it upward over her long, slender torso. Only my slow to move hands delayed her shirt from its inevitable journey towards the carpeted den floor. With her long, strong arms up and outstretched, I grabbed both of them at her elbows and held them above our head height.

I slowly lowered my gaze from her dark hazel-green eyes and her pensive, but passion-filled face towards her beautiful, white with multi-flowered print bra covered boobs. Her smallish breasts rose and fell with each breath Zupena took as I drunk in her beauty. When I looked back up at her beautiful smile, I said, “Rest your hands on my shoulders, 3-Z.”

I released my gentle control of her upper arms and Zupena slowly lowered them to rest her hands where I just asked. With my hands now free to roam, I definitely took great delight in exploring this giantess’ high set, but still hidden mounds of flesh. Each time my fingertips ducked under the frilly lace at the top of her bra cups, Zupena tilted her head back and alternated whispering either, “Dievs,” or “Jūtas labi.”

Her soft Latvian words were music to my ears as I loved watching and listening to her foreign but honest responses to my ministration as much, if not more than actually discovering her hidden charms. When I eventually moved my hands behind her back, Zupena started to lower her hands from my shoulders. I softly whispered to her, “Keep your hands on my shoulders, please.”

Her smile melted my heart as she slid her hands back up my chest to put them back over my shoulders. Zupena’s eyes got as big as they could go when she felt the back clasp on her bra pop open.

Seeing that expression on her face, I asked, “May I continue?”

Zupena smiled at me and laughed, “I strangle you if you stop,” as she eased her hands slightly closer to my neck.

Even though I knew she was kidding, I was sure this Amazonian beauty had the quickness and strength to carry out that threat if I didn’t comply with her newly found desires.

“Just leave your hands right where they’re at, 3-Z,” I chortled as I slowly eased the rear bra straps along her sides.

I could feel her eyes boring holes in my face as I lowered my gaze to her slow, but heavy breathing chest area. I traced my fingertips up to the rear of her shoulders and lightly hooked her shoulder-straps with my fingers. As those shoulder-straps eased over her deltoid muscles, the soft lacy bra cups eased from her firm, smallish breasts.

With the white, flowered material still hiding her feminine charms from my sight, I looked back up at Zupena’s face. Her eyes were darting from my face to her soon to be exposed breasts. Even though I couldn’t see her wonderfully hard nipples, I guessed she had a clear view of her freed breasts, as she looked up at me and kept her eyes locked on my face. As I inched her shoulder straps further along her raised arms, Zupena took in an extra-large lungful of air. That innocent action elevated her pale pink areolas with their gum-drop sized, darker pink nipples above her bra’s lacy material.

I inhaled deeply as her sweet charms moved over my retinas. Everything about Zupena’s breasts screamed, ‘Simply perfect, perfectly symmetrical!‘ in my mind. Zupena’s two small to medium sized breasts were exactly the same size and sat at the exact same height on her chest. Her areolas were perfectly round and smooth with about a half-inch of pale pink tissue surrounding her perfectly hard, half-inch in diameter and in height, darker nipples. Surprisingly, there wasn’t a blemish or even an indention from her bra anywhere on her perfectly shaped breasts.

Zupena must have been studying my face as I was studying every little detail of her slowly rising breasts. When I looked up at her face, she was beaming in delight as she must have realized how entranced I had been looking at her feminine charms.

“You like my krūtis? My little breasts?” she softly whispered as she squeezed my shoulder muscles with her hands.

“I love everything about you, Zupena. And your krūtis are simply perfect,” I replied as I lowered my hands down from her bra straps to lightly run my fingertips under the sweet curve of her breasts. As I gently squeezed her firm breasts with my fingers, Zupena matched my fingers’ pressure with her own fingers on my shoulders. With my fingers zeroing in on her erect nipples, Zupena moved her fingers closer to my earlobes. It didn’t take me long to figure out that as soon as I captured her gum-drop sized pleasure bud in my fingertips that Zupena was going to reciprocate that action to my sensitive earlobes.

We both groaned in unison as our fingertips rolled and lightly squeezed the objects of our attention. I noticed an amazing thing about Zupena’s nipples as I gradually increased the pressure of my pinch. Both of her little buds had a small ‘X’ like indentation on their points, which became evident as that tissue puffed out between my thumbs and index fingers.

With Zupena’s fingers on my ears, she guided my head, first to her mouth for a kiss and then down towards her breasts. With her bra hung up on her forearms, I hooked my chin over the center of that lacy material to move my face unimpeded to her second desired location. With her elbows now aimed outward, Zupena used her hands on my cheeks to ensure I didn’t waste another moment teasing her breasts. She skillfully steered my mouth to her right nipple and cried out in pleasure as my tongue and lips bathed it with licks, kisses and gentle suction.

Keeping my mouth pinned to her nipple with her hands, Zupena wiggled her body from the sofa and quickly moved to straddle my crotch with her giraffe long legs. She lowered her covered crotch onto mine by spreading out her bent knees along the sofa’s cushions. When I gently bit down on her nipple, Zupena cried, “Dievs, kas jūtas labi!” over and over. (God, that feels good!)

With my tongue flicking over her captive left nipple, Zupena then pressed her blue-jean covered pussy down onto my hard cock and slowly hunched her crotch over its length. When I pinched her wet, right nipple with my fingernails, my Latvian princess cried, “Dievs! God! Dievs! Dievs! God!” before she wrapped her arms around my head and jerked her crotch in staccato bursts of motion against my long, hard shaft.

After twenty seconds of sporadic pelvic thrusts, Zupena slowly lifted her head up and pushed my face from her heavy breathing chest. She looked at me with fire in her eyes and simply grabbed my left hand and pressed it just below her belly button. My fingers immediately felt small but noticeable, random contractions under her muscled lower abdomen. I had never felt anything like this before from the outside of a girl’s stomach or pussy.

“I no ever experience, ooh gawd!“ Zupena started to say before a relatively strong contraction coursed through her pelvis, causing her to lean forward onto my body.

With one hand trapped between our bodies, I gently rubbed her bare lower back with my right hand. Zupena waited another thirty seconds after that wicked contraction before she pushed back off my chest and head. She stared down at my face and whispered, “I have good orgasm with vibrator but nothing like this spēcīgs ... powerful or super strong one.”

“I felt your muscles rippling with my fingers, 3-Z. That was amazing,” I softly replied as I moved my left hand behind her lower back to alternately rub up and down her posterior latissimus dorsi muscles.

Zupena slowly lowered her face down to mine to begin a soft, passionate round of kissing as my hands rubbed over every square inch of her bare back and shoulders. When Zupena finally leaned back from my mouth, she simply looked down at me with her sparkling hazel-green eyes and said, “Come.”

She then pulled her knees under her body and pushed up from my reclined body. Grabbing my hands, my equal in height beauty pulled me up and kissed me without either of us having to adjust our head’s positioning due to mismatched heights. Zupena quickly bent down to snag her t-shirt from the carpet and her bra from the sofa, and then led me to the five-foot wide, curving stairs in her house.

With her hand leading me, Zupena pushed open the door to her bedroom and flicked the switch, which turned on the two lamps on her night stands. She then tossed her red t-shirt and white bra in a laundry hamper. Turning to face me, Zupena recaptured my free hand in hers and whispered this question, “You want bath with me?”

You could have knocked me down with a feather after I comprehended her simple inquiry. When I didn’t immediately respond, she softly said, “You no have to. I understand if you say we go too fast.”

I let out a long, slow sigh and then asked her, “You have a bath tub that we can both fit in?”

“Ya, Tetis have extra big tub installed in house. Mamma is one-meter, eighty-six tall or ah, almost six-two. She no like showers, so Daddy have huge bathtub put in main upstairs bathroom when house built,” Zupena replied. With a smile, Zupena then added with a smile, “I like large bathtub, too.”

We stared at each other for a moment before I reached to pull my Medway golf shirt from my jeans.

“No, let me do, please,” 3-Z quickly said as she stepped closer and replaced my hands with her own. Without another word, I lifted my arms up to allow Zupena to lift my shirt over my head. After she dropped it onto the floor, this topless beauty ran her hands from my shoulders, down over my ripped chest and along the outer edge of my cut abdominal muscles.

With her kneeling in front of me, Zupena looked up and softly said, “You no fat on gorgeous body, Mike.”

“You don’t have much to complain about, 3-Z,” I replied with a smile.

She immediately put her hands over her breasts and said, “I wish I have more fat in boobs. They small for my body size.”

“No,” I flatly replied. “You krutis are simply perfect. Don’t ever think about changing them or getting a boob-job.”

Zupena’s smile grew in wattage after my statement. She then slowly took her hands from her boobs and reached for my belt. When she looked up at me, she said, “I no get boob-job, Mike,” before her fingers skillfully undid my belt, my jean’s button and zipper. Her long fingers then curled between my skin and my boxers before she slowly tugged my jeans and boxers downward.

I knew Zupena was semi-nervous as she began this task. She hesitated and purposefully avoided moving her hands to the front of my body to pull my boxers out and over my erect cock. I purposefully kept the discomfort I was feeling in my groin from Zupena as I watched her facial expressions change. Her eyes got progressively bigger and her mouth wider as my Marvin the Martian boxers pulled my high angled shaft down towards her face. I finally had to flex at my waist to release some of the pressure on my shaft as the waist band on my shorts was definitely caught on my bulbous crown.

Zupena sucked in a large amount of air just prior to seeing all I had. She then shrieked in amazement as my thick shaft sprung back up against my stomach when my boxers finally slipped over the crown. This giantess of a woman then released my jeans and boxers at my knees to slowly raise her hands up towards my barely bobbing shaft.

I closed my eyes and let out a long, low groan as I watched, then felt her fingertips lightly caress the shaft of my cock. With barely there pressure, Zupena ran one set of fingertips towards my large crown and the other moved towards the root of my shaft. With her fingers at my pubes and my crown, Zupena licked her lips and then simply asked, “Can I?”

“Do whatever you want, 3-Z,” I hissed as I looked down on her innocent looking face and at her two slightly trembling hands.

Zupena then lowered her gaze to my thick cock and moved her lower hand up towards her other hand at my crown. Even though she might have been able to encircle my shaft with her long fingers, Zupena carefully used both of her hands to wrap up my crown and shaft. She then lightly moved her hands down, gently pulling my skin taut and away from my bulbous crown. That action made that my most prominent feature stand out even more for Zupena’s visual inspection.

“This head is good bit bigger than vibrator,” Zupena whispered as she looked between it and my face. She then gently squeezed my shaft as her hands moved back towards my large cockhead. A soft giggle escaped from Zupena’s mouth when she saw a relatively large dollop of precum appear and then dribble from the slit in my crown. She then used her right index finger to lightly spread that clear fluid around my sensitive tissue, which caused me to both groan in pleasure, as well as push my hips forward towards the source of that wonderful sensation.

The blonde beauty at my crotch then innocently asked, “I do anything, yes?”

“Yes,” I huskily replied and then watched as Zupena slowly inched forward. She stopped about an inch from my gently held cockhead and slowly extended her tongue out to take a tentative first lick of my crown. I had to purposefully will my hips still as Zupena’s tongue sent lightning bolt after lightning bolt of pleasure up to my brain.

Even though Zupena was nearly four years older than Lisa, I couldn’t help but think that this beautiful giantess was the epitome of pure innocence as she treated my crown and shaft like it was the first ice-cream cone she had ever tasted. Zupena tentatively licked up, down, around the shaft and under my super sensitive crown. When she noticed my reaction to that tonguing action, she skillfully zeroed in on that small flap of skin with her tongue, lips and her surprisingly gentle front teeth.

“Zupena! You’re gonna make me cum if you keep doing that,” I said as my voluntary control over my hips eroded and my pelvis did whatever it could to seek out more of Zupena’s oral activities.

“Please, you shot sperm out of cock for me, Mikhail,” Zupena sultrily said in her Latvian accent. She then sucked my crown between her lips for the first time. Fortunately for Zupena, she kept her tongue pressed relatively flat over my crown as I pushed forward and cried out as my orgasm tore through my body.

Zupena had a giggling fit as my hot cum continued to shoot out against her tongue and dribbled out of her mouth. Her dimpled chin was quickly drenched in my white juice, and her perfectly formed breasts were soon streaked with strings of gooey semen.

“Gawd, Mike! You shoot tonnes of sperm from cock,” Zupena laughed as used her right index finger to push my fluids from her chin into her left hand. She then looked at her breasts and chuckled, “My krūtis have white stripes on them.”

Surprisingly, I had good control of my body after that strong orgasm. I then softly said to Zupena, “Go, get the bath going so we can clean each other up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.