After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion - Cover

After the Energists: Championships, Concerts & Completion

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 1: Secret

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Secret - After his NIS week, Mike and his friends are set for their sports' championships, and the NIS band challenge and concert. Life altering events are needed for the hopeful reunion with Mike's prior love, Kaleigh. Will the two timelines be completed? Read on. Once again, please vote and drop me a comment or two.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Tear Jerker   DoOver   Time Travel   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

Tempe Sullivan’s House, London, Ontario

1:21pm, Saturday, November 3, 1979

“Yes, this is Tempe,” the nudist teenager said into the phone after her mother called for her to pick up the phone in her bedroom.

“Hey, Tempe. I’m Canella, Canella Hulshof ... the tenth grader from the rear...”

“Yeah, the rear stairwell ... with Mike. How are you this wonderful Saturday afternoon?” Tempe interjected into her telephone.

“I’m pretty good ... stressed a little, but pretty good,” Canella replied, hoping to get this delicate conversation started by adding that ‘stressed’ term.

“If I’m reading things right, you being a little stressed is the reason for this call. I’m also gonna guess it has something to do with Mike and the rear stairwell.”

“You’re a beautiful and perceptively smart girl, Tempe,” Canella replied and let out a sigh as she realized that Tempe just might be the person she needed to talk to about Mike and her Energist ‘situation’. Canella then surprised Tempe by asking, “Do you know anything about Mike’s past, and future ... maybe involving me?”

Because Tempe wasn’t in Mike’s presence at the moment, she wasn’t able to consciously access her knowledge of Mike’s Energist experiences and his past-future. She honestly replied, “I’m not sure what you are talking about here, Canella. However, I’ve only really got to know Mike this past week due to our shared NIS week. If anyone knows anything about Mike, it will be Lynette, er, Cano. They were a couple-couple for like eight, nine months. I can give you her number if you really need to talk to someone about Mike.”

“Yeah, great! I kinda figured that after your health demonstration on Friday that Mike had gone out with Lynette, but I didn’t know it was that long or deep of a relationship. I’ve got a pen to write her number down.”

After Tempe gave Canella Lynette’s number, she asked, “Because I’m kinda going out with Mike, now ... if I may, just what are you to Mike that you feel the need to ask about him?”

“I’m not trying to steal him or anything, Tempe ... we’re just in a little bit of a situation, here. Oh, I uh, I thought Mike was kinda going out with the bass player, Ms. Brick from his band?”

“Well, we’re ... Brick and me. We’re both going out with Mike, actually. It seems complicated at first, but it’s not ... for us,” Tempe confidently replied to the tenth grader’s question.

“It seems that Mike is good with convoluted situations because it is REALLY mixed-up what me and him have going on,” Canella added with a touch of dreaminess in her voice.

“Mixed up, how? What do you and Mike have going on that is so con ... vol ... looted?” Tempe semi-hotly asked.

“Tempe, if you trust Mike, then please trust me. I’m not going to take anything from him but one single cell, and then I’ll be out of everyone’s lives ... unfortunately,” Canella replied as her voice wavered.

“Canella! ... Are you okay? You’re not going to do anything stupid, like...” Tempe frantically asked over the phone.

“I’m more than okay, Tempe; and no, I’m not going to go out and ‘off-myself,’ or hurt anyone. You’ll just have to ask Mike what it is that we have between us. If he thinks that you, or anyone should know, then I trust him to share it with you. Tempe, I’m glad you and Mike are going out. I know he’s a super guy, and I’m positive you’ll have the time of your life with him ... and with Brick. I better run and call over to Lynette’s house, to see if she’s available to talk. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me.”

“Canella, are you sure you’re okay? I kinda love and really trust Mike, so if something is up...” Tempe reiterated before Canella interrupted her.

“Tempe. You and Brick have nothing to worry about from me. I love Mike; but what we have now, truly belongs in another time. Hopefully, Mike can and will share all this with you ... if he believes you really need to know. Gotta run, Tempe. See you at school on Monday ... hopefully,” Canella said. She added that last statement as a strong desire to see this pretty blonde one more time before she would be whisked away to her rightful timeline.


Robertson’s House, Komoka, Ontario

1:46pm, Saturday, November 3, 1979

“Is Lynette there, please?” Canella asked to Ms. Dillon, Lynette’s mother.

“No. She’s over at Samantha Labatt’s with her band. This is her mom. Can I ask who is calling?” Ms. Dillon replied.

“I’m Canella Hulshof. A friend of theirs from school; mostly Mike’s friend, though. I was wondering if Lynette could share some information about Mike with me, that’s all.”

“Well, she’s not going out with Mike any longer ... much to my dismay, but...”

“Oh, I know that Mike is going out with Brick and Tempe, now. I was just hoping to learn if she knew anything special about Mike’s uh ... special friends and his sorta past,” Canella assuredly replied, feeling confident that Lynette’s mother wouldn’t know anything about his current situation.

“What? Whoa, whoa. Hold on for a second. Mike is going out with Brick AND Tempe, now?” Ms. Dillon excitedly stated.

Then before Canella could get a word in edge-wise, Ms. R’s brain imploded and she softly but sternly asked, “You know about Mike’s special friends ... the Energists and his past ... his future? How? Who exactly are you, Canella?”

Energists! I never said Energists! When, where did you hear that name or learn about...” Canella shouted through the telephone lines.

“Canella ... please settle down for me and tell me how you know about the Energists, as well as how you’re able to talk about them without Mike being there with you. No one is supposed to be able to acknowledge their existence unless me or Mike is with that person,” Ms. Dillon replied in a calm and cool tone.

“How do you know about them, the Energists?” Canella rightfully asked before she felt comfortable sharing her story with Lynette’s mother.

“Mike and I had a long talk when he started going out with my Lynette. During that conversation, one of his Energist friends, Writer-Twain-Beta came and shared everything with me about Mike and his future adventures in life,” Ms. Dillon replied being careful not to share anymore information with Canella than she thought appropriate over the telephone.

“Writer-Twain-Beta, huh. I’ve enjoyed an enlightening conversation with Energist Einstein-Beta-Science.

“Just because you’ve meet with an Energist being, that still doesn’t explain how you are able to consciously access and make use of that knowledge and experience, Canella. As I was told, Mike and I were the only two people with direct mindful access to the Energists, as well as Mike’s complete timelines.”

“We have to meet, Mrs. Robertson. Can we please get together to talk. I’m somewhat frazzled about all this, and when I tried to talk to my mom about this, she couldn’t make sense of it. I’m ... I’m just a kid and I ... I do and I don’t want to have Mike’s baby ... so he ca-can get ba-back wa-with...” Canella asked and then fell apart as she tried to relate the major decision she had to make in the next couple of days to Ms. Dillon.

“Oh, Lord, Canella! Don’t cry, Baby. Tell me where you are, and I’ll be there as quick as I can. I’m not sure what you’re talking about but if it involves you, Mike and a baby, I’d go to the moon or Mars to help you.”


Johnny’s Restaurant, Highbury Ave., London

2:22pm

“But Mike’s not supposed to have any kids while he’s on this second journey through high school,” Ms. Dillon softly said as she sipped her large coffee across from the petite brunette teen.

“Einstein-Beta said that this was a major change in the conditions of Mike’s rebooted life. If I, we, have this child, it will almost guarantee that Mike will get back to Kaleigh in his other timeline. If I don’t have this child, the chances of that happening drop to like seventy-five, seventy-six percent.”

“God, I feel awful that you are being put in a situation like this, Canella,” Ms. R replied as she reached over the table to caress the back of the teen’s hands. “Until the situation arises that Mike’s timelines merge, I know he’d be the best, most caring person for you, Sweetie.”

“I know that but he can’t ... the Energists won’t allow him to be with me after I’m carrying or have his child. Einstein-Beta told us that I’d immediately be transferred back to my ‘old self’ and that ... that I’d be a single mother to this baby boy. Mike can’t have anything to do with me or our child. Only if the timelines are merged is there a possibility of him knowing and meeting me and our future son, JM Hulshof.”

“Oh, Sweetie. Know I understand why this is such a major, major decision for you. I’m not sure I could have had a child by myself when I was your age.”

“I love, I did or will love Mike, if you know what I mean, and uh, the Energists told me all about my, our future child’s amazingly incredible future exploits, so ... why am I...”

“You’re a beautiful girl, a princess, and you want the fairy-tale that all princesses want in their life. This won’t be end in a happy-ever-after like you’ve dreamed about all your life, Canella. If you do this for Mike, and have his child ... that, to me ... would be the best expression of love I have ever seen. You would be sacrificing a part of yourself, your childhood, to hopefully ensure someone else’s dream.”

Just then, Ms. Dillon thought, ‘Are you there, Twain-Beta or Einstein-Beta?

Immediately, an Energists’ field surrounded the two ladies, and two Energists being materialized on the table.

“Ms. Dillon,” “Ms. Canella,” Twain-Beta and Einstein-Beta, respectively addressed the two grinning ladies in this north London restaurant. “We are at your service to address any concerns you have regarding this unexpected but exciting situation,” Twain-Beta added with a smile.

Ms. Dillon, being as straight a shooter as you’d ever find, simply asked, “I know that if Canella has Mike’s child that she will be transitioned back to her rightful timeline to have this love-child. However, I would like to ask that I be allowed to transition back and forth between her timeline and this one, so she will have another adult in her life that understands the full impact of this unbelievable event. Canella told me that her mother just can’t seem to be able to wrap her head around this, this event; and I truly believe no fifteen, sixteen-year-old girl should have to go through this type of major life event without a trusting, capable adult.”

The two Energists stared at the older lady for a few moments after her stated request. They then appeared to be silently communicating between themselves and possibly with other Energists. Einstein-Beta made a few hand and finger motions like he was calculating something in the space between them. Both Energist beings cocked their heads to the right and then Einstein-Beta softly said, “You will be allowed to travel between timelines to be Canella’s birthing coach and human support person. As you well know, we cannot allow you to share anything with anyone in your lives, including Mike or your daughter, regarding Canella or her child. Until the child is conceived on Monday or Tuesday, you may share as much or as little information as you wish with your family and friends. That is the best we can do, and still maintain the near certainty of getting Mike back to his 2003 timeline. Do either of you have any other questions or concerns, which we may be able to help you with?”

Canella looked at Ms. R and then between the two Energists and softly said, “I know Mike loved me in the future, and uh, I know he lived a great life down in the southern states after I lost my first child. Because I’m gonna have his child and raise my son as a single mom, is there any way for me to see Mike’s future fiancée, Kaleigh? You know, do you have a picture of her I can see?”

“You’re obviously met my daughter, Lynette,” Ms. R chuckled towards Canella. “Well, Kaleigh Plyer, Mike’s future fiancée and mother of his twin children is the spitting image and has the personality of my Lynette. In fact, she is ... or will be, seeing how she won’t be born until this coming February, my niece and Lynette’s first cousin.”

“Noooo!” Canella slowly extended her word after Ms. R’s pronouncement.

“Yes! I was born in Alabama and was adopted by a couple, who eventually moved up here to London. My previously unknown brother, Steven Plyer, and his wife, Tammy are currently pregnant ... I’m guessing, with Mike’s future love ... Kaleigh.”

“Wow! Our Mike is going to marry a girl, who isn’t born yet. Jeezes! My ... Mike’s and my son will only be a few months younger than Mike’s future wife,” Canella stated with her sky blue eyes sparkled like diamonds at that news.

“Would you like to meet Kaleigh, Canella?” Twain-Beta asked with a huge grin on his grayish face.

“I didn’t think she could come here again,” Ms. R said with a confused look on her face.

“We couldn’t allow Kaleigh to come visit with Mike any more, Ms. Dillon as he needed to focus on the here and now, not on Ms. Kaleigh,” Einstein-Beta added with his own monster smile on his darker gray face. “However, there are no such restrictions about having her meet with important people from Mike’s past ... especially Ms. Canella, who will almost guarantee that Mike and Kaleigh will be reunited.”

“You can bring Kaleigh here ... to meet with me? Oh! Please, pla-please bring her ha-here!” Canella cried as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Ms. Dillon had to quickly pull her arms away from the crying girl as she felt the crackling reorganization of matter between them. Lynette’s mom whispered, “Kaleigh, Dear,” to the smiling honey blonde, miniature lady standing on the table at Johnny’s Restaurant.

“Aunt Dillon, Einstein-Beta and...” Kaleigh softly said as she looked between the Dillon, the unknown teenager, and the Energist beings; one she knew and the other she didn’t recognize.

“Kaleigh, this lovely girl is Canella Hulshof, and this Energist is Writer-Twain-Beta,” Ms. Dillon quickly added to alleviate any anxiety as to who the future beauty was addressing.

“Twain-Beta, I’m guessing you are a writer on your home world. Have you written anything that you think I would enjoy reading?” Kaleigh softly said as she reached out to lightly touch this Energist’s right arm and hand.

“Ms. Dillon?” Twain-Beta simply replied after hearing Kaleigh’s question.

“I’ve enjoyed reading the four novels that Twain-Beta has shared with me, Kaleigh. If you are a fan of sci-fi romance, then I think you would enjoy reading Twain’s works. As you’d expect, they are truly out of this world,” Dillon replied with a smile on her face.

“It would be my honor to read your books, Twain-Beta,” Kaleigh softly said with a smile on her youthful face. Mike’s future fiancée then turned her full attention to the almost sixteen-year-old girl sitting across from her Aunt Dillon. Her prior smile slowly faded as she studied the petite brunette sitting in front of her.

“Canella. Nella. Are you the girl who nearly broke my Mike’s heart during his undergraduate career at Western?” Kaleigh asked with a touch of venom in her voice.

“Yes. I’m that Canella.”

“Why am I here with her?” Kaleigh hotly asked of the Energists, as well as her Aunt Dillon. “I don’t want to see...”

“Kaleigh! Stop it!” Dillon forcefully replied as she quickly hurried around the table to give Canella a comforting hug.

“But this, this girl nearly ruined my Mike and...” Kaleigh angrily added as Dillon wrapped the brunette teen up in her arms.

“ ... and Canella has offered to make a major life changing sacrifice for you, to hopefully ensure that you and Mike are able to get back together again! So, please,” Ms. Dillon scolded her future niece. She then rocked Canella in her arms and said, “Please don’t be upset with Kaleigh, Canella. My future niece is obviously way too much like my daughter, Lynette. She seems to pop off before she knows all the facts about other people’s lives.”

With those words, Ms. Dillon gave Kaleigh her most serious, ‘You better shut up and listen‘ look.

When Canella appeared to settle back down after Kaleigh’s diatribe on prior-future university experience with Mike, Ms. Dillon said to Kaleigh, “Canella became pregnant with Mike’s child in his prior life. She didn’t want that to ruin his life, and prevent him from going down south to graduate school, so she dropped out of school and his life. That is why she supposedly broke his heart, Kaleigh.”

“I lost that child. My, my boy was still-born at six months,” Canella softly added as she leaned on Dillon’s shoulder.

“Oh, God, Canella. I didn’t know that. Mike never told me that you were pregnant,” Kaleigh replied as she moved her miniature body to the edge of the table and sat her two-and-a-half-foot tall body on its edge.

“Mike didn’t know I was pregnant, or that I lost our child ... until I told him about it last Friday at Medway,” Canella replied through some sniffles before she sat up and shared a long gaze with Kaleigh. “Like Ms. R said, I didn’t want to ruin Mike’s dream, and then when I lost our child, it didn’t make sense to tell him about my pregnancy ... during our first time together in 1983.”

“We arranged for Canella to be at Mike’s high school this time because we determined that if Canella were to have Mike’s child in his rebooted life, it would nearly ensure that you, Kaleigh and Mike would be reunited in your 2003 timeline,” Einstein-Beta added to Canella’s statement about her prior pregnancy and still-birth event.

“Canella has agreed to raise this new child, Mike’s child, as a single teenaged mother. By her doing this, the chances of your reuniting with Mike go from about seventy-five percent to almost ninety-nine percent. So, Kaleigh, I wouldn’t be too har...” Ms. Dillon said as she reached her left arm out to her tiny niece.

“ ... Oh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Canella. I’m so-so sorry for trying to bite your head off earlier. I can’t tha-thank you enough, na-now f-for da-doing this for us,” Kaleigh said as tears started to flow down her tiny cheeks. Kaleigh then pushed off the table and landed her small body on Dillon’s lap, in order to wrap her arms around the sobbing brunette teen.

After a few minutes of sobs, hugs and tears, Kaleigh strongly hopped back onto the table from Dillon’s lap and wiped the tears from her face. “Will I, will Mike and I know about your son ... in our future?” Kaleigh asked both Canella and the two Energists.

“Subconsciously, Mike will know that JM Hulshof is his son as he marvels at his hockey talent, but he will not be able to access that knowledge consciously or publicly,” Einstein-Beta replied.

“Unless I think it is okay to tell him about our son in the future,” Canella quickly added to the Energist’s statement.

“Because I still don’t have my husband and the father of our twins in my life, please allow me to know Canella and JM Hul ... oh my God! The hockey playing superstar, JM Hulshof of the Nashville Predators is – is, JM Hulshof is your son, and-and my step-son!” Kaleigh exclaimed.

She reached out to Canella and quickly added, “Your boy, God! Canella! Your son has led the Predators to the last two Stanley Cups and he’s won every trophy imaginable in his five year career. Mike and I went to a game in ‘Smashville‘ in late January of 2003, and JM scored three goals and assisted on two others. And he absolutely killed a guy in a fight after an Anaheim Duck player gave a cheap-shot elbow to one of his teammates.”

During Kaleigh’s description of one of JM’s hockey games, the two Energists were silently communicating. After the three ladies had settled down after hearing Kaleigh’s JM Hulshof story, Twain-Beta calmly said, “You, Kaleigh will always know who JM Hulshof is and his relationship to you and Dr. Mike. However, you will not be able to share that knowledge with Mike in any form or fashion until Ms. Canella deems it okay for her son’s father to know. We cannot share our reasons for this stipulation. However, please trust us that it is there for a good reason. Then, after Canella weighs everything in her future life, she can decide if Dr. Mike can learn about JM’s true lineage.”

“Will I be able to visit Canella after her son is drafted by Nashville and moves there? I really would love to get to know her better than I do right now. Plus, I will owe her about a thousand more apologies for how I treated her when I first meet her here today.”

“Canella, this is a choice you can make right now. Will you allow Kaleigh visitation privileges in the future?”

The petite brunette teen took a few moments to collect herself, and then she slowly sighed. Looking at Kaleigh, Canella softly replied, “I would love to get together with you and share stories about Mike and my JM. I’m sure it will help me come to a more informed decision regarding Mike and our son’s future.”

“Thank you again, Canella,” Kaleigh replied and a huge weight appeared to slip from her shoulders.

“Ms. Kaleigh, little Micheline is squalling because her momma is ‘frozen’ in 2003. We need to get you back to your kids, now,” Twain-Beta softly said as he put his hand on the tiny blonde’s shoulder.

“Canella, if I’m not mistaken, Marty Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils are playing the Predators this upcoming Saturday in 2003. Because I don’t expect Mike to be back with me this week, would you mind if I drove up with my babies to Nashville to visit with you before the game?”

“Can she do that?” Canella asked of the Energists.

“Your unlisted cell phone number is now in Kaleigh’s phone. She will be able to call you in Nashville to make any needed arrangements,” Einstein-Beta replied with a smile.

“Great, great!” Kaleigh said as the three extraordinary visitors to Johnny’s Restaurant slowly vanished from the table.

“See you in 2003, Kaleigh!” Canella shouted to the nearly dematerialized beauty.

Both Ms. Dillon and Canella sat back in their hard-backed wooden chairs and felt the Energists’ bubble fade. Both of them laughed when their waitress nearly dropped her serving tray of food because Ms. Dillon was now suddenly beside Canella instead of sitting on the opposite side of the table.

After the two ladies had enjoyed their BLT sandwiches and Cokes at the restaurant, Ms. Dillon asked, “If you’re good with Kaleigh coming to visit you in Nashville the second Saturday in November, would you mind if we made it a semi-family reunion-type event?”

“You ... you think you’ll be able to come down and visit with me, with Kaleigh, her twins and me, in Nashville in 2003? God! Yes! I’d love to have my birthing coach visit me. You won’t have to wait until 2003 to do it, either!” Canella replied as she and Dillon shared a loving hug. After they separated slightly, Canella added, “Because I think you’ll be there for me, always ... you and your family will always be welcome at anything I and/or JM will do in the future.”

“Thanks. I most definitely will be there anytime you need me, Canella,” Ms. R lovingly said to smiling teenager.

As the protective mom and young teen headed outside, Ms. Dillon asked, “Which car are you driving?”

“No car. This is my Trek road bike, right here,” Canella replied as she stepped over to the locked up high performance, light weight racing bicycle.

As Canella put on her black and lime green helmet, Dillon quickly said, “Let’s put your bike in my car and I’ll give you a lift home. It looks like it might start raining at any moment.”

“I’ll be fine, Ms...” Canella started to reply and then a major lightning bolt flashed across the sky to their north.

“My car, the green...” Dillon shouted but was drowned out by the huge clap of thunder as she pointed to her hunter green Galaxy-500.

Both ladies looked like semi-drowned rats after they feverishly worked to get the quick release wheels off Canella’s bike to put it in the back seat of the large sedan. The sudden storm pelted them like they were standing under Niagara Falls.

“So much for that fifty-eight dollar stylist job,” Ms. R chuckled as she ducked behind the steering wheel. Ms. Dillon’s beautifully teased blonde hairdo was now dripping wet and lifeless as she laughed at her appearance in the vanity mirror on her ‘sunshield’.

“I coulda waited out the storm in the restaurant, Ms. Dillon, or you should have just jumped in the car to save your ‘do’. I easily would have gotten my bike apart in the rain, and put it in the back.”

“I may look like sugar and spice, but I’m not gonna melt in a little rain storm, Canella. Besides, this is nothing that a blow-dryer and some Tresemme hair-spray won’t fix.”

As Ms. R was driving Canella home from Johnny’s, she asked, “How did you like the Halloween Dance?”

“I didn’t get to go to it. With all this ‘Mike and baby stuff’ going on ... I just didn’t feel up to going out last night. Plus, I tried to talk with my mom about all this, and...”

“Jeezes, girl. I hate that for you. Lynette was telling us this morning that it was the best show they had done, including the Aeolian Hall and Western Fair shows.”

“I hate to say this, but I’ve never had the chance to see Mike and the Time Bandettes play. I’ve only been at Medway for like a month and I honestly didn’t know about their band until a week ago. They weren’t a major thing up at my prior school in Mitchell.”

“Do you have to be home at any specific time?” Ms. R asked the water-logged teen.

“Nope. My mom is at work and my dad will be busting his butt on the farm. I’m basically on my own ‘till whenever.”

“Okay, good ... well, not good, but you know what I mean. Let’s make a detour and see what the Bandettes are up to,” Ms. R said as she hit her left hand turn signal when she came towards Medway Road from traveling north on Highbury Ave.


Sammy’s Guest House

3:37pm, Saturday, November 3, 1979

“Mom! Hey! What are you and...” Lynette called out from the kitchen island in Sammy’s guest house as the band was eating a few snacks after rehearsing for two hours.

“Nella! Now this is a major surprise,” I said after hearing Lynette’s welcome to her mother and turning to see my ‘possible’ savior.

“Sammy, can you get us some towels, and maybe some dry shirts to put on, please,” Ms. R asked as she led Canella into the guest house.

“Yeah, sure, Ms. Dillon,” Sammy called out and then scurried down the hallway towards the Master bedroom.

“Hey, I’m Eda and this is my sister, Lisa,” Eda called out to the soaked brunette teen.

“You can call me Brick, and my sister is ‘E’,” Lisa quickly added as the two Masciotro girls walked over to Canella to greet the semi-shy, drenched girl.

“You’re Brick? ... Mike’s girlfriend, Brick?” Canella asked with her eyes as wide as saucers when Lisa reached out to her.

“That be me!” Lisa proudly replied. She then blew me a kiss as she wrapped her long arm over the slightly shorter brunette’s shoulders. “I’m guessing you’re a friend of the Bandettes’ from Medway, right?”

“You could say that, Brick,” I replied for Canella, hoping to keep the questions about Canella to a minimum because of her influence on my future.

As I have come to expect from the girls or ladies in my rebooted life, my hoping for something was like a moth to a flame for one or more of female persuasion. When I looked at Lynette’s wet mother, her smile told me she knew all about Canella and me, and that she was here specifically because of our important connection.

After Sammy returned with a few bath towels and a small ‘Heart’ t-shirt, a larger red Medway tee, and two fleece sweatshirts for Canella and Lynette’s mom, Ms. R simply said to the girls in the room, “Canella hasn’t heard you guys play before and she needs to before she and Mike...”

“Ms. R, please, no!“ I cried out when I realized what Cano’s mom was about to say.

“Michael, trust me on this. Your friends need to hear about Canella and what she is going to do for you. It might upset Brick, Tempe or Lynette a little, but when they fully comprehend what this sweet girl is sacrificing for you, they’ll be amazed at the fullness of her love for you.”

“This is scaring me, now, Mike,” Brick said as she quickly lifted her arm from around Canella’s shoulder. “Who is this girl and why ... why does she love you like Cano’s mom just said?”

“Sammy, the towels and those shirts, please,” Ms. R said with a wave of her hand to our redheaded host. After she tossed two towels and the smaller of the shirts to Canella, Ms. Dillon sternly said, “Sit ... all of you, sit over here. Mike, Canella, Brick ... you three here in this love seat.”

“I don’t...”

“Lisa, sit there with your boyfriend ... and Canella, please,” Ms. R interjected and then softened her voice to hopefully lower the anxiety levels within Brick’s core.

“What’s going on here, Mom?” Lynette asked as she sat on the sofa between Eda and Sammy.

Lynette’s mom didn’t immediately answer her daughter’s question as she used the towel to wring out as much moisture from her blonde hair and drenched polo shirt as possible. She then looked at me and said, “If you’re not comfortable seeing my boobs again, turn your head away, Mike.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.