One Hot Summer - Cover

One Hot Summer

Copyright© 2018 by bobsmith

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tyler's parents send him to stay with his aunt Kate, a recently widowed 40-something, for the summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

“I know it’s a lot to ask,” Jane said on the other end of the line. “But it would really help us out right now. It would be good for the boys and, I think, it would be good for you too.”

Don’t tell me what’s good for me, sis. “Maybe.” Kate struggled for something else to say and quick before Jane tried to reword her proposal. “For the whole summer? I mean they’re welcome to stay, but won’t they get bored? None of their friends are up here. There’s the pool, but I don’t know how much they could be entertained.”

“What if we keep the option open? I see what you’re saying. If they want to come back, then Elliot or me can come get them after work or on the weekends. Traffic isn’t that bad on the back roads.”

“Yes, of course they can come. You’re right, it would also be good to have the company. But Jane, how are you holding up?”

“Oh, I’m alright.”

“Really?

“Yeah,” she said with a sigh. “It’s just different. We’ve been together for almost eighteen years and now it’s going to be over. I’m just kinda scared of what comes after.”

“Jane, you’ll be fine. Yeah, it’s been different for me since Bill died, but we adjust. We weren’t without our own problems as you know, and I moved on. It’s still difficult sometimes, but now I get time for myself. So will you. And when things get too strange and confusing, you have your big sister to talk to.”

“Thanks, Kate. I guess you’re right. No, I know you’re right. It will just take time. But I should let you go. Is it alright if I bring the boys up on Saturday sometime early afternoon?”

“Yeah, that’s perfect. I’ll be home.”

A few days later, Jane pulled up to the cottage. Kate heard the vehicle and met her at the front door. They exchanged a sisterly embrace, when Kate saw Tyler standing by the car.

“Tyler, is that really you?” She went over and embraced him. “What’s it been? Two years? Wow, you’re really turning into a little man!” Tyler blushed awkwardly at the comment. Still the shy one, I see.

“You can say that again. Soon enough he won’t be my little boy anymore,” Jane sighed.

“Where’s Lucas?”

“He’s camping with his buddies,” Tyler interjected.

“He should be here next weekend. His friends are going to drop him off on the way back.”

Kate shrugged, “Guess it’s just you and me, kiddo. Oops, sorry. You’re not really a kid anymore. Are you coming in for a glass of wine, Jane?”

“God, I’d really love to, but there are some things I need to take care of today, so I should really head back.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, unfortunately,” said Jane with a forced frown.

Another man already, I see, thought Kate. “Well, rain check then.”

Jane began the drive back home while Kate showed Tyler the house that would be his home for the summer.


They had managed to pull away from each other’s naked bodies. Tyler letting go of his aunt’s breasts and Kate resisting jumping the teenager. They got dressed, and went down to the kitchen where Kate made her nephew and herself some lunch. Between bites Tyler eyed his aunt in her light blue pool robe, which was the only thing she bothered to put on. It covered what was necessary, or at this point somewhat unnecessary. When she walked, the bottom half swished out behind her, and the sash around her middle prevented the gentle material from flying off of her.

The air between them was different. Kate noticed how Tyler gazed at her now, remembering what her naked body looked like under her robe not ten minutes before. He had caught brief glances at her figure in that curious teenage boy way before this morning’s event, but now that he was brought closer to the world of sex, his perspective was slightly clearer. Kate, with a lifetime of experience, felt an iota of guilt at taking advantage of the boy, but also reasoned to herself that it was consensual on both sides.

“Tyler,” she began seriously, leaning on the sink, looking out the window, “what we just did- ... What I just did to you, you can’t tell anyone about. I mean anyone; especially your mother. The both of us could get into some serious trouble.” Me, mostly. “It has to be our secret. Promise?” Tyler nodded, his mouth full and chewing. She wanted to believe him only because she wanted more of him. It was afternoon, and a quick look at her phone told her it was much too hot to go back outside. She didn’t think that was going to be a problem.

“Mom’s calling,” he said, showing her his phone. Before Kate knew it, he answered it and laid it on the counter, “Hi mom, Aunt Kate’s here too.”

Speaker phone. And what timing.

“Hey guys, how’s everything going up there?”

“Good,” said Tyler.

“Yeah, it’s good,” said Kate, leaning over the peninsula across from her nephew so the phone was between them.

“How’s the weather? I bet it’s been nice.”

Tyler took over most of the talking. “Really hot. I mean like so hot. I was mowing the lawn this morning without a shirt and I was sweating so much. Then I had a shower because I was just so sweaty.”

Kate’s throat went dry at the mention of the shower.

“That’s really nice of you, Tyler. Are you helping Aunt Kate with a few things around the house?”

“He is,” Kate butted in almost croaking, “and he’s very handy. You raised a good kid, Jane.”

“I know he’s a good kid. Just wanted to let you know that Lucas will be there in two days. This time for real. He was delayed a bit, because ... well, because boys I guess. Tyler, did he text you?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, well just wanted to check in to make sure you’re enjoying the summer.” There was a male voice in the background followed by a distant giggle from Jane. “Love you guys. Bye!”

“Bye, mom.”

“Bye, Jane.”

“Well that was a coincidence,” laughed Kate. “Uh, and may I ask what you’re looking at?” Tyler’s eyes shot upwards to meet her own guiltily. She bent her head to see where he was looking. Leaning on her folded arms on the counter, her breasts hung over her forearm, Kate saw the edges of her robe drooping loose enough to uncover her nipples if viewed at a certain angle. “Were you getting a good look at these?” she asked gently cupping herself. The boy swallowed hard, not knowing where to look. “There’s no need to be shy, hun.” Kate brushed her long brown hair behind her shoulders and cupped both her breasts through the material. They sat full in her palms. She had always been proud of them. They weren’t enormous, but they were real and definitely drew some looks in a few particular dresses she owned.

Tyler seemed just as mesmerized now as when he first saw them bare. They had been in the background of the scene that involved his aunt giving him a handjob in the shower. After the shower she had even let him touch them. “Want to feel them again?” Kate teased, leaning forward across the counter. Tyler nodded, his hands automatically honing in on her chest. Before he could make contact, she stood back upright. “Dishes first.” The boy was momentarily shocked at the withdrawal, but then gathered up their plates and began to wash up in the sink.

Kate’s phone buzzed beside her. Her sister. The attached picture featured a male’s well-toned stomach to just above the crotch lying back on a bed with the caption ‘this morning’. Probably the voice we heard in the background. I’m not going to share any details of my morning though. She texted back ‘yummy’. Looks like Jane is enjoying the separated life.

“All done,” said a chipper voice behind her.

Kate spun around to her nephew who was standing carefully two feet away from her. His smile beamed up at her while his eyes struggled to stay focused on her eyes. “You’re a sweetheart, Tyler.” Leaning forward, she laid her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. It wasn’t the simple peck of one relative to another, it was a passionate kiss between a woman and a soon-to-be man. Kate withdrew and giggled at his flushed cheeks.

“Thanks, Aunt Kate,” he croaked.

“So what do you want to do now? It’s way too hot outside for anything but being in the pool.”

“Yeah! The pool!” Tyler cheered, almost grateful for a reprieve from the awkwardness. He rushed upstairs to change.

Okay then, she thought. Plan B. Kate also withdrew to change. Her bikini was still hanging over top of the shower, but when she went to put it on, she shook her head and headed for the dresser. There was something else she wanted to try.

Tyler was too quick. When Kate got down to the pool, he had already dove in. “Already starting without me?” she asked standing at the edge in her blue robe.

“Sorry, Aunt Kate,” he apologized, looking up from the pool. He was treading water rapidly with his legs while trying to wipe away the water streaming in front of his eyes.

“I’m just kidding, hun. Hey, what do you think of this?” Kate undid the sash, pulled the robe behind her shoulders and let it fall around her feet. Her nephew momentarily dipped below the surface as he legs forgot what they were doing. She laughed once he resurfaced, “It’s called a slingshot. Cool, huh?” Cool, yes. Hot, definitely.

“Uh, it’s ... yeah it’s cool,” he stammered.

His aunt stood above him in a bright yellow one piece suit. Each strap over her shoulder extended over a nipple and converged at her crotch, then looping underneath to her back where it rose up and split again to reach her shoulders. The side view was the best as no material crossed her flank and the curvature under her breasts was quite plain to see. Kate knew it wasn’t designed for swimming, but she dove in anyway right beside him. When she emerged beside him, she looked down at herself below the water to find the slingshot had amazingly stayed in place. Dammit. “Come on,” she said, and dove under again swimming toward the shallow end. Tyler followed and joined his aunt where they could stand comfortably on the pool’s bottom with the water level at waist height. Kate stood with her back to the wall and rested her arms on the deck. “You know, hun, I really don’t mind if you look at me that way. You’ve already seen me naked and touched me. I have to admit, I kinda like the attention.”

“Okay,” said Tyler, his eyes still uncertain of their appropriate focus point.

Gotta get this boy out of his shell. “You don’t have to be nervous. It’s just the two of us. The nearest neighbours could only hear us if I shouted into a megaphone. And if I didn’t want you to look at me, I wouldn’t have worn this outrageous thing,” Kate indicated herself. “And I wouldn’t do this,” she pulled the straps aside, revealing those significant yet small portions of nakedness. Now his eyes had trouble meeting hers. It gave her a certain sense of power to which she smirked. Kate beckoned him closer with her index finger. The boy waded toward her and stopped about a foot away. “You can touch them again under one condition. It’s your turn to do the talking.”

Tyler swallowed hard in a dry throat, “Okay. What do you want me to say?”

“Well, I doubt you’re able to focus on too many topics right now, so we’ll stick with the basics. How’s the girl situation?”

“Uh, I don’t have a girlfriend. Is that what you mean?”

“Yeah, that too. Have you had a girlfriend before?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.