One Hot Summer - Cover

One Hot Summer

Copyright© 2018 by bobsmith

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tyler's parents send him to stay with his aunt Kate, a recently widowed 40-something, for the summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

Kate realized that it was now becoming an obsession, and the thought both frightened and excited her. Leaning back in the cushioned patio chair, she felt the familiar tingling sensation beginning between her thighs. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the sensual image of her fourteen-year-old nephew, but the incessant droning of the lawnmower made that impossible since he was the one pushing it.

Her nephew was mowing her backyard, his bare chest glistening with sweat. As he walked to and fro, her eyes traveled all over his body. He was wearing a pair of faded cut-offs which accentuated his boy butt much to her pleasure.

My God, she’d think from time to time since his arrival nearly two weeks before, I wonder what his cock looks like at his age. He’s just a boy, but such a handsome young boy!

Tyler was an average build for his age, lean but with no real muscle definition yet. His thick blonde hair was cut short. He had a face that Kate frequently thought of as angelic. It transcended mere cuteness. He was more than just handsome. He was beautiful.

It’s not possible to fall in love with someone so much younger, Kate thought, especially my own nephew. Jesus, what’s the matter with me? But she knew better than that. It wasn’t love; it was pure lust.

Since her husband’s death last year, Kate had been living like a hermit, a recluse at 42 years old, alone in their large house up in cottage country decorated with expensive things all bought with his money. She had been left her husband’s sizable fortune; enough that she didn’t have to worry for a very long time.

But life had little meaning these past months. There didn’t seem to be any reason to wake up in the morning. That was until Tyler had come to stay with her. His parents were having problems and were considering divorce. They didn’t want their two sons around during the summer in case things got ugly at home, and they thought Kate might like the company as well, so they sent Tyler to stay with her and help look after the house. Lucas was on a camping trip with his friends, but would be arriving shortly after.

Kate was barely able to read the book in front of her, but it came in handy as a prop to make it seem like she wasn’t staring in his direction almost the whole time. When Tyler turned off the lawnmower, he straightened up, stretched, and turned to smile at Kate.

“All finished?” she called out, sitting up, putting the book on the table beside her.

“Yep. Gosh, it gets hot here. It’s not even noon, yet it feels like it’s a hundred degrees!”

Kate laughed. “Now you know why I don’t have a tan. I’m usually inside with the air-conditioner turned on full blast.”

Smiling, the boy walked toward her and sat on a chair facing her.

“Why thank you again for mowing the lawn, young man. It’s so nice to have someone handy around again.” Kate couldn’t resist a little flirtation, “And handsome too.” Her dark sunglasses hid her attempt at looking up the leg of his shorts, but they caught his eyes flicking between her eyes and bikini top.

He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. “You’re welcome, Aunt Kate. I’m very sorry about Uncle Bill. I really do miss him.”

“I do too, Tyler.” Not really. That cheating son of a bitch. “Why don’t you take a shower?” Kate suggested. “Then I’ll fix you some lunch.”

“Okay,” he said, getting to his feet. “I don’t think there are any towels in the bathroom, though.”

“Oh yes, most of them were in the wash. I’ll get you a clean one. Meanwhile, why don’t you go ahead and hop in the shower.” The thought of his wet naked body made her legs feel suddenly weak. She had some difficulty getting up.

“You okay?” he asked, his hands grabbing her shoulders to steady her.

She smiled, wondering if her rapidly beating heart sounded as loud to him as it did to her. “My leg just fell asleep. It’ll be alright in a moment.” She reveled in the momentary skin contact.

Upstairs, Tyler closed the bathroom door behind him. Kate listened for the water followed by a zipper and rustle of fabric which signaled his nakedness. She rushed to the hall closet and pulled out a large towel, then back to the bathroom door, her hand on the knob.

I can’t go through with it, she thought, her heart racing. It’s so wrong, so very wrong. But she knew she would. There was a primal force pushing her, tempting her. It was impossible to resist any longer.

She opened the door and stuck her head in, “Tyler, hun, I’ve got a towel. I’m just going to put it on the bar outside the stall, alright? I’m not going to look.” She lied.

“Oh okay, Aunt Kate.”

Kate approached the glass shower doors, her nephew’s hazy silhouette showed he had his back to her. Hanging up the towel, she struggled for a way to delay herself, “I shouldn’t have asked you to cut the lawn today. It’s too hot out. It could have waited.”

He smiled. “It’s okay, Aunt Kate. I like doing things for you.”

And I can think of a few things you can do to me. “You’re sweet. Well, I’ll let you take a shower.” She turned to leave, heart pounding with anticipation, then, hoping her voice sounded natural, she said, “Should I wash your back for you? You’re probably very sore.” Kate felt awkward making random conversation.

“It’s okay, Aunt Kate. I can do it.” He sounded embarrassed.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to make it sound like you’re a little boy anymore. I just thought I’d do something nice for you. If you turn your back to me, I won’t see anything.” But that won’t stop me from trying.

The youngster hesitated, and for an moment she thought he could read her thoughts. It’s a mistake, a voice screamed in her head. My God, what’s the matter with me!

“Uh, okay, I guess,” he said at last.

Kate had to hold onto the towel rack for support. Getting control of herself, she removed her shorts, left only in her bikini, and entered the stall with him. This silhouette was no longer hazy. In front of her was a fit young teenager, completely naked and wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.