Tempestuous Enticements
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Before the car has even stopped, Caleb has pushed the seat back as far as it will go. Candace wastes no time in swinging her leg over her father and sits on his lap, facing him. He can feel the immense heat coming from her young, wet pussy when it grinds into him...

“I can only be this once, one last...” Caleb starts, but Candace isn’t listening and when she grabs the base of his thickening cock and sinks her body over it, the man forget what he was going to say. “Fuck you are tight,” he groans instead.

“It’s because your dick is so fucking big, Daddy!” the catgirl pants between thrusts.

The man has to do very little while his daughter rides him, bouncing up and down, rolling his hos and taking the full length inside her young, wet cunt. He does lean forward and sucks one of her perfectly round, pink nipples into his mouth which instantly sparks the girl’s first orgasm. And he feels the little teenager’s pussy tighten yet further around him. She yowls out when the energy of her juices flow through her, but continues to ride him albeit slower.

When her orgasm has passed, Candace sits there, her father’s member buried deep within her. The man subconsciously plays with her breasts. They are a perfect handful and so very delectable. He hates admitting it, but he really does enjoy Candace’s body. At this thought his rock hard erection twitches inside her and she grins.
“I knew you could not resist me! Come on!” she chatters delightedly, swinging the car door open. She slides off her father and jumps outside.

At first Caleb stares in shock. Okay, there is no one around now, but that does not mean we will not be seen. And there is his daughter in nothing but an overly small skirt and her bright pink hair running to a nearby picnic bench. Hormones take control and he follows his daughter, who is now sitting on a table with her feet on the bench, legs spread. Never breaking stride, Caleb goes straight to her, gets on his knees and kisses Candace’s soaking wet pussy.

Up until now he has been able to distance himself from their sexual activities by not doing anything too personal or intimate. That is the reasoning he used anyway, and that included going down on his little girl, but seeing her sitting on the bench, naked, aroused beyond belief, it just seems natural to lick and suck that pretty, bald pussy.

Candace’s burbles, turn into a growl when she feels her father’s lips on her wet cunt. She grips the table hard when the pleasure of feeling his tongue stroking up and down and then entering her gets too much to handle. Caleb feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Her juices are leaking out all over his face while he licks and sucks away like a madman. The scent of her arousal overpowers him and he grips her ass in his hands and forces his tongue yet deeper inside his daughter.

The catgirl cannot take much more. Her ear are pressed back, her tail whip around madly. Then with a pinch of her nipples, she howls her way to another powerful orgasm, flooding her father’s mouth with her juices. While her orgasm still rakes through her, Candace pulls her father up and kisses him hard. Tasting herself on his mouth, she drives her tongue into his, kissing him more passionately than she ever has any other boy. And as they kiss, Candace pulled off his remaining clothes, his long, hard cock springs up. Caleb is not even bothered now by the fact they are both naked in a public place, fucking and sucking away. All he can think of is how badly he needs to be inside his daughter again.

He grabs her breasts in his hands and squeezes them while they kiss more. Candace, panting, pushes him away, “Daddy, fuck me now! Fuck me and fuck me hard!”

The stern stare she gives her father, a look of pure lust, cannot be denied. Caleb says nothing, he merely picks up his little girl in his hands, spins her around so that she is kneeling on the bench and leaning on the table top and spreads her ass cheeks. She is at the perfect height, bent over in front of him. Her juices have run along her ass crack and over her backdoor from her seated position, but now they trickle down her inner thighs. The tickling sensation aroused the girl further. Caleb spreads his daughter wide and in one long, hard penetrating thrust he slams into her to bottom out in her.

Candace wails again, her tail fluffing up. Her father’s prick is huge and it fills her to splitting. She will never get tired of the feeling of total fulfilment her father’s organ gives her and when she feels him ram in and out over and over she closes her eyes and prays that it will last forever. Caleb cannot get over how hot his young daughter’s cunt is. Each penetrating thrust seems to cause her to leak more melting juices over them both, lubricating them. The wet splashes of his balls when they slapped against her seem louder than ever when outside. Lights of a car driving nearby does not even slow him down, it only spurs him on further. When Candace catches sight of the lights she trills, a little from fear of getting caught, a lot from excitement of getting caught! Before she can stop it, another tremendous orgasm tears through her young body. Her knees go weak and Caleb has to hold her up by the waist while he holds himself buried deep inside her.

Candace is so aroused, so horny and almost glowing while her pussy continues to spasm around her father that she almost whimpers. “Oh fuck, Daddy. That was so good!” Caleb slowly starts to withdraw his length. “No! Wait! My ass, Daddy. Please fuck my ass.”

The man gasps with surprise. Does he really need to ejaculate again? The memories of the feeling he got when inside Joyce’s ass makes his member throb all the more. But this is my daughter. My little girl. True, he has fucked her on more than one occasion, been blown by her and tasted her sweet pussy, but anal sex...

Canace feels her father stop his movement. She is not going to lose him again, not now! She looks over her shoulder at him, “Please, Daddy, please. Just put it in, just once, you don’t have to fuck me. Just let me feel what it’s like to have your amazing dick buried deep in my ass...”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.