Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Slipping into the hall, all seems quiet. He sees Candace’s bedroom door closed and assumes that his mother is resting after her masturbation session. His cock twitches at the thought of his mother taking it in the ass like a whore. He shakes his head and grins. He had just fucked his cousin and he doesn’t want to make it worse by starting to have thoughts about his own mother too. He is so wrapped up with thought that he doesn’t even notice that the bath is occupied until he is standing right next to it, thick cock in hand.

Joyce stares in silent shock when she sees the door to the bathroom opening. Totally forgetting to lock it when she had come in. Her hand freezes, to fingers buried to the knuckle inside her cunt, the other hand squeezing a large breast. How the fuck did he not notice me? He stops and looks down and she sees the amazed, panicked look shoot across his face.

“Holy shit! Mom! I ... I thought you were in Candace’s room,” he stammers, clearly embarrassed.

Joyce wants to, needs to, say something, but her eyes are glued to the thick, throbbing meat of her son which is staring her right in the face. All she can think about is how she can easily just lean forward a little and take his smooth, fat tip into her wet, hot mouth.

Lewis is staring open mouthed at his mother. He can see her exposed breasts and her killer figure. The bubbles in the bath seem to part to reveal her hand with fingers buried in her pussy. A totally clean and shaved pussy! And is that a cat tail? His eyes flicker back up to see a matching pair of cat ears atop her head.

“Lewis, you should get out of here...” Joyce manages to say, but without conviction. She doesn’t knows how much longer she can control her urges—even if this young man is her son. Caleb is fucking his daughter, so how would this be any different? No! She has self-control. But then again, fucking your son is no different that fucking your brother-in-law.

Lewis realizes that his hand that is on his erection is slowly stroking up and down. This is my mother! A very hot older woman, yes, but still his mother. But if she is taking it in the ass from my uncle, then what is to say that she won’t at least suck my dick? Lewis doesn’t know where these thoughts are coming from, only that he knows he is horny and still needs more fucking.

Joyce realizes that her son isn’t going to leave. So, mustering all her will power, she decides that she will. Pushing herself up, her hands instinctively come out of the water and grab onto anything that will stop her from slipping. Once catches the side of the bath, the other though is now gripping a very thick, very erect cock. Lewis lets out a groan, not of pain but of pleasure when his mother’s hand tries to fit around his girth. Joyce just stares at the pointy member in her hand, now ever closer to her face.

The boy looks down at his mother, her skin dripping wet from the bath, smooth and inviting. Her large breasts heave with each breath. Those cat ears are flattened over her head and the slight movement of a socked tail waves back and forth beneath the surface of the bubbly water. “Suck it,” he says before he can stop himself.

“What?” the woman almost shrieks. It’s true that her mind is going there also, but the fact that her own son has ordered her to suck his cock still comes as a shock.

Lewis cannot back away now. He has crossed the line. Fuck it! Might as well continue. “Suck it. Suck my dick, Mom,” he demands. “Make me cum.”

“I will not! You’re my son,” Joyce growls, although her cheeks redden, as does the top of her breasts. Her cat ears flicker. It is not anger, and she still hasn’t let go of the boy’s stiff member.

Lewis’ heart is racing. Did I just make a big mistake? He wonders if Candace was lying to him. Shit! “Suck my dick now. I know you like big dicks. Uncle Caleb shoved his in your ass and you liked it.” The boy knows that it is a longshot, especially if Candace had been lying, yet he knows he is too far gone now not to risk it. Besides, the urge to do something—anything—with his mother is overwhelming. Her body just seems so much more developed than the girls he has dated and fucked. With large breasts, curvy hips and very toned thighs, which his is imaging being wrapped around him right now, how can he resist?

Joyce’s mind is blown. How does he know? Does everyone know? What tis more important than the answers to those questions is that she isn’t even mad at her son. She finds her pussy getting hotter with each demanding word, each order from her own son to suck his fat cock. And it is a glorious cock. She finds her hand trying to encompass his girth while she strokes it slowly up and down. She decides here and now that she is going to suck her son’s monster, but she wants to continue the charade a little longer. “But I’m your mother,” she implores. “You can’t really want me to...”

Lewis is at the point of running out of there. She isn’t going to do it! But then he looks directly into her eyes and sees the lust. He has seen it before in other girls, but on his own mother, it looks much more erotic. “Take my dick in your mouth and suck it until I fill your fucking mouth with my nut,” he dictates, thrusting his hips forward.

Joyce pretends to pull away slightly, flattening her ears, yet wantonly opening her mouth and taking the tip of her son’s erection into her parted lips. The pure dirtiness of it all has her pussy leaking without even being touched. She knows she is turning into a slut, a whore, but what the fuck? If her family is filled with big cock, why not use them? Besides, it is only a blowjob...

Lewi cannot believe it. Minutes after filling his cousin’s pussy with his seed, he is in the bathroom getting blown by his own mother while she lies naked with her adorable little cat costume in the bath. Now there is something! A cat in the bath! And what a blowjob! She certainly knows what she is doing. While her tongue swirls around the tip, her lips massages his pulsating shaft. All the while she tugs on his swelling balls, sending jolts of pleasure through him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.