Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Joyce cannot believe what her body is doing to her. She knows she has always had quite a high sex drive. It is that and the long year of no sex before the divorce and of course the no sex after it that drove her to fuck her brother-in-law. She lies in the bed wondering what is wrong with her when she thinks she hears something coming from the hallway, an excited laugh maybe. She thinks that it is just her niece and Lewis having a nice laugh about something. But curiosity gets the better of her though.

Peeking through the crack in the door, she has a clear view of the hall and she doesn’t know whether what she sees shocks her or not. There is Candace, her breasts exposed to her son. Lewis seems to be admiring them and Joyce has to admit that, although they are small than her own round, firm breasts, Candace’s are still perfectly formed with nipples that seem to beg to be sucked. While staring at her young niece’s body, Joyce’s hands seem to find their way to her own breasts. She has not even noticed what her son is doing. Her mouth drops open when she sees him drop his shorts. He is lying right in front of his cousin, totally naked. Not only that, his cock is rock hard and pointing straight up.

Son of a bitch, he’s huge! Joyce gasps before she can stop herself. Sure Caleb is still bigger, but the boy is definitely bigger than his father, longer and thicker! Luckily neither notice the gasp she involuntarily released. As a result, Joyce doesn’t have long to stare at her son’s cock, because seconds after he had pulled it out and laid down, Candace is straddling his waist and sinking her small body over it.

Joyce cannot ignore the fact that the feeling of jealousy far outweighs the thoughts of shock she thinks she should be having at seeing the two cousins fucking. In fact, she admires both of them while Candace rides Lewis hard and fast, leaning back to grind her pussy onto Lewis harder. Joyce wants to turn away. After a day of fucking her brother-in-law, she had promise herself that she wouldn’t do anything like it again. And now, here she is, spying on her son and niece fucking away, and not only enjoying the sight, but wishing it was her riding her son instead!

No Joyce! That is just going way too fucking far! Your own son? Come the fuck on. Slightly ashamed at herself, especially after realizing that her hand has slipped down to her soaking cunt, she pulls herself away and waits for them to leave.

Lewis can feel the last of his cum squirting inside his cousin. The sensation of his orgasm prevents his mind from fully coming to terms with what he had just done. Candace can see the impish grin on his face though, “You think that was naughty,” she breathes into Lewis’ ear, “I caught my dad fucking your mom.”

Even Candace can feel Lewis’ involuntary twitch of his member at the sound of that and grinds her soaked, cum filled pussy into her cousin before standing up. Lewis’ fat manhood, still semi-erect, pops out of her noisily. Candace cannot help but let out a small moan, she does love being stuffed with cock. She feels a mixture of her and her cousin’s cum leaking down her inner thigh, a feeling she also enjoys a lot, and smiles at Lewis. He is staring at Candace, a lustful stare. He has never really paid attention to his cousin before, but now, with her pink hair framing her face, her cute, pert breasts with a sheen of sweat on display and her tight, smooth pussy leaking cum, standing right in front of him he wonders why he hasn’t fucked her sooner. The fact they are related matters very little to him right now. He climbs to his feet and follows the girl into her parent’s room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.