Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Now with the family all together for the holidays, Rita is hoping for at least a week of non-stop fucking. As long as she and Mark can pretend to be just simple brother and sister, Caleb won’t notice a thing and get suspicious. She is glad that he made it to her house a couple days earlier than he had planned. Mark’s work kept him busy most if the time and he is only able to get out her way for a day at the most. Even if he can only do a couple hours, he does it. It is one reason he never got married or had kids. As much as he spends to see Rita, it would get suspicious fast.

This morning, while she stood in the kitchen doing the dishes, she could see her brother and sister in the hot tub with her nephew. Joyce looked like she was trying to get someone’s attention by wearing a bikini that was just far too small on her. Rita didn’t think it was Mark’s, and it certainly couldn’t be her son’s. Rite herself had to admit that she found the site attractive. It was Mark that was getting hot, she could see that, and that just made it even better. Joyce missed out all those years ago, but Rita is sure that Mark would still jump her bones with their sister offered.

Then all of a sudden a strong pair of arms wrapped around her. Lost in thoughts of her brother, Rita let out a soft mew before realizing that it was her husband. She does love the ma, but she just isn’t sexually excited by him. She knows that if she ever let slip the things her and Mark have done since that night long ago, Caleb would be pissed. Then divorce would come and she’d be just like Joyce. The only consolation would be that she’d have Mark all to herself without fear of being caught. But she does love Caleb, and she cannot do that to the man. So she made one of her usual excuses and sent her husband to the hot tub. After Caleb settled in, she dried her hands and went outside.

“I need some help with grocery shopping. I can’t carry all the bags by myself,” she had said.

“I’ll come. You stay her and relax, Caleb,” he had said.

Then, almost running, brother and sister get into the car and head for the store. With Rita driving, Mark had a chance to check her out. Her summer dress clings to all her curves. Even through the dress and bra, she swears her can make out her erect nipples poking through. The man feels his cock beginning to swell and he cannot resist stroking his sister’s thigh, pulling her dress up slowly.

Rita smacks her brother’s hand playfully. “Not yet. I want to be extra naughty,” she says.

Mark recognizes that twinkle in her eyes. When they had been younger, they had been very adventurous when it came to sex. They were certainly not ashamed to try new things and new people sometimes. The memories of those times have Mark’s manhood surging and ready to go.

Rita leads her brother to the clothes section of the store. It is in the center, divided into sections for men and women, boys and girls and babies. She teases him a bit more, spotting the tent he tries to hide, by slowly picking out some nighties and bikinis. Mark’s mind is racing when he sees what his sister is picking out and it is all he can do to not rip off her dress right then and fuck her on the floor. He follows her wiggling ass to the changing room entrance. The clothing section is nearly deserted and a lone employee stands at the counter in front of the changing booths. He looks young and very bored. The woman has a funny feeling that she knows him, but she ultimately decides that see has probably just seen him in the store before.

“Sorry ma’am,” he says as they both leave his counter to slip into one of the booths together. “There can’t be more than one in the changing rooms.”

Rita and Mark put on shocked expressions. They have faced this situation before, several times. “It’s okay. We’re brother and sister. He’s just going to give me a man’s opinion,” Rita says, smiling. “This is a surprise for my husband.” And she holds up one of the nighties. She can see the boy’s eyes widen. He is obviously imaging her in it, and Rita has to admit that he is rather cute.

The boy mumbles something and gives them a numbered hanger before letting them into one of the booths. Not pushing things too far too soon, Rita sits Mark down outside the booth and goes in alone. Her pussy is getting hotter by the second. The air chills her skin, giving her the shivers while she strips down to her bra and panties. The three mirrors in the booth allow her to see her body from all angles and when she slips off her bra and panties, she allows herself a small stroke of her wet cunt. She is very aroused and needs to be fucked.

Rite pulls on one of the bikinis. Her erect nipples are clearly visible and the thing bottoms show off her round, firm ass.
She takes a deep breath before stepping out of the booth. While she stands there, she asks loudly in hopes that the boy at the counter will also look, “How does it look?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.