Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Later in the day, Candace is out of the house. Lewis, Rita and Joyce’s brother are in the hot tub. His arrival wasn’t unexpected, but he wasn’t expected for another day or two. Joyce fails to see her brother stealing glances at her with the small bikini she is wearing. While she intends to keep her promise to herself not to go after Caleb, she finds that she has a strong urge for her son, perhaps a stronger urge. This is what keeps her attention focused off Mark. She doesn’t want to seduce Lewis; she wants him to seduce her. Meanwhile, Rita is in the house, in the kitchen. She hasn’t shown any signs of being sick, so the medicine is doing its job which Caleb takes as a good sign.

What the man doesn’t realize though, is that his wife is in a state of arousal. Her summer dress clings to her defined body. Her large breasts have not lost much shape and still site quite high on her chest. Her legs are still toned and the only weight that has gone on only adds curvature to her hips. Caleb sneaks into the kitchen. After his shower with Candace, he has been horny as all hell. His cock is hard as a rock and very difficult to hide in his pants. His balls are so full that they almost ache. As the sun shines through the window he can see his wife’s figure outlined. He does not know why their sex life has diminished, but he does know he needs to fuck someone.

So he stands in close behind his wife, grabbing her hips and pressing his throbbing rod against her lower back. At first Rita just stands there, her hands in the water. Caleb knows he hears a small moan escape her lips, but when his hands slide up her body, bringing the dress up with them to cup her breasts, she pushes him away with a shove from her hips.

“Not now, Caleb,” she grunts. “I’m busy here.” The man has heard all the excuses before and doesn’t bother to argue. “Look, why don’t you go out there and relax? It’s the holidays and we don’t when we’re going to see Joyce and Lewis again,” she says, nodding out the window in front of her. “Go spend some time with them. Plus, when do we ever get to see Mark?”

The man grunts and goes upstairs to get changed into some short. His manhood stays down just long enough for him to jump into the hot tub with his brother-in-law, Joyce and her son. Both Joyce and Caleb sit there trying not to notice one another while engaging in random talk with Mark. Lewis, who is busy doing something on his phone, gets up a short time later and heads inside the house. And then with what seems like an eternity later, Rita comes out, drying her hands on a towel.

“I need some help with grocery shopping,” she announces. “I can’t carry all the bags by myself.”

Caleb almost leaps out of the hot tub, wanting to get away from the temptation that is his sister-in-law and that bikini, but Mark pushes him back down. “I’ll go with you, Rita,” the man says. “You stay here and relax, Caleb.” And before the Caleb can refuse, Mark is out of the water and throwing on a shirt.

It is just Caleb and Joyce now. Neither can ignore how similar the circumstances are to yesterday, just before their hormones got the better of them and they were fucking like horny, lust driven teenagers. The man’s cock throbs madly and grows hard in a heartbeat. Joyce’s large breasts, barely contained by her bikini, are bobbing on the surface of the water. The woman can feel her nipples harden and knows that they are very visible to Caleb. Both have undying urges to fuck each other, yet both have made a promise to themselves.

Caleb speaks first. “Look, Joyce...”

“It is fine, Caleb. I feel the same way,” she interrupts, already knowing what her brother-in-law is thinking while thinking the exact same thing herself.

A wave of relief ashes over the man and before he knows what he is doing, he has gone across to Joyce and pulls her into a hug. He means nothing by it, but in this instant, Joyce feels his steely rod digging into her. Caleb in turn feels her full, ripe breasts squash against this chest, the contact causing one to spill out. Joyce tries to pull away, but slips, plopping herself down on the man’s lap. Both of them freeze when they feels the tent in Caleb’s shorts press up against her bikini bottoms. If not for the small swim suits, they would be fucking right there. They sit there breathing heavily, wondering whose resolve will crack first when they hear Candace’s voice.

“Hello! I’m home!” Candace calls from inside the house. “Anyone home?”

“Shit!” Joyce shouts, scrambling out of the water, her exposed breasts bobbing wildly. She grabs a towel and disappears upstairs.

Seconds later, Candace comes bounding outside to find her father sitting there in the hot tub still. “I didn’t interrupt anything, did I?” she asks with a wink, having seen her aunt bolting down the hall.

Caleb just stares at his daughter. She is dressed much like Rita, in a summer dress. But this is where the similarity ends. Candace’s is much shorter. From where he sits, the man can see her long, smooth legs and the very bottom of her black boy shorts and tail. Up top, the girl’s firm breasts strain against the material, almost popping the button open. Her cat ears twitch, distracting him a little.

“I, uh, told you,” he stammers. “Nothing more can happen between us and so nothing will happen with you aunt and me. What you saw yesterday was a fluke.”

“You mean when I caught you fucking Aunt Joyce’s ass and filling her with your hot, thick cum?” Candace bites her lower lip while striking an innocent pose, rubbing her hands over her ass. The man turns red. He knows he has to get out of this situation. But the girl continues. “So why will you take her ass and not mine, Daddy?” she asks, turning around and ever so slowly, bending over in front of the man. Her dress rides up over the curve of her ass, revealing her boy shorts and tail underneath it.

Then she is spanking her own ass a couple of times, causing her those boy shorts to visibly moisten. When she turns back around, Caleb is just sitting there, mouth open, yet she knows it isn’t going to be this easy.

“Oh, this dress doesn’t really hide anything, does it?” she asks, feigning a shocked look. And before her father can reply, she pulls the dress over her head, revealing that she hasn’t a bra on. She strokes her young, naked chest before getting into the water. “That feels better, Daddy.” She smiles when she goes right up in front of the man.

Caleb tries to push her away, but she wiggles free. “Come on, Candace,” he protests. “Please, we can’t do this anymore.”

“So, you’re telling me that you don’t want this?” the catgirl asks, turning to sit on his lap and grinding her round ass against him. She can feel the man’s cock throbbing through his shorts. Even her tail, wet as it is, slithers back and forth across his chest.

And Caleb is so ready to explode. He doesn’t know where to put his hands. Most of him wants to reach around and grabs those young, firm melons to squeeze them. Part of him wants to hold his daughter’s hips and grind her body into his. Ignoring the urge to just rip off the girl’s tight underwear, he manages to move her to the side, his hand only slipping once and brushing her breasts. He stand, his wet shorts doing absolutely nothing to hide the huge erection standing straight out before them. Candace just sits there in the water, staring at it open mouthed.

“No,” Caleb says with a pant. His heart is racing. Then using all his remaining will power, he manages to get out. He grabs some clothes and almost runs to the car before driving off.

Candace sits in the water a little while longer pouting. She has only succeeded in turning herself on beyond belief. And she is starting to think that her father actually means what he is saying. Things are turning out like nothing in the book. Not even the bath oil is helping. It is certainly not supposed to be this way. Eventually the girl climbs out of the water and heads into the house and down the hall, still in her boy shorts and dripping wet when she hears her aunt’s voice. Sneaking a peek into her own room, Candace watches Joyce on the phone.

“I thought you two ended that years ago,” she says.

There is a pause.

“Fuck, that shit is crazy,” she says next. “You better hope he doesn’t find out. You got lucky the last time it happened.”

Then there is another pause.

“Yeah, but it’s bound to come around and bite you in the ass,” Joyce reasons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.