Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Later, after a large dinner, everyone retired to bed. Caleb’s wife, Rita, is on the couch again. She has her medication but I still contagious and still doesn’t want to get anyone sick. When Caleb enters his room he sees Candace kneeling on the bed, totally naked with her arms behind her back pushing her cute firm breasts and hard pink nipples out toward him.

“I’ve missed you, Daddy,” she says, swaying slightly.

Caleb has to admit that his daughter’s small frame and pert breasts are intoxicating. Those cute little cat ears and tail only add to that effect. And even after the day’s events his cock is rising to the occasion. No longer bothered about cheating on his wife—it is too late for that now—the fact is that this girl is his daughter still troubles him slightly.

“Now, we agree that this morning was as far as we were going to go,” he says, but Candace isn’t listening. She is now undressing her father quickly, and before he is knows it, he on his back with the girl jerking his large, aching manhood.

“You know we need to do this or we won’t be able to sleep,” she reasons.

Caleb has very little restraint left. His member is too used to getting serviced when it gets hard and he cannot deny the fact that Candace’s tight catgirl body gets him aroused beyond belief. He cannot stop her when she starts sucking on him like a lollypop, squeezing his balls as she does so. He knows he should stop this soon, because if anyone else finds out their reaction might not be as good as Joyce’s. Yet fucking his young daughter is fast becoming something that he looks forward to each night. He hates his mixed emotions, but he doesn’t have long to dwell on it when the girl’s sucking suddenly increases.

“Oh shit, that feels so fucking good!” the man moans before he can stop himself.

Candace has yet to have her father openly express how much he likes what she is doing. Usually she has to convince him to let her continue. She smiles to herself, knowing now that her father is hers to do with as she wishes. And she wants his large, fat cock buried deep inside her. She doesn’t waster a second more. And once again, before the man know what is going on, his daughter has sat up and lowered herself on his throbbing pole.

“Oh damn!” the both say together. Caleb says it because of the fact that his daughter’s pussy is almost as tight of Joyce’s ass and Candace because her cunt feels like it is about to be split in two by the monster of a cock that belongs to her father.

Caleb doesn’t care about right or wrong anymore. He sits up to suck hard of the catgirl’s breasts while she rides him for all she is worth. Candace’s orgasm comes quickly, remembering the sight of the man fucking her aunt in the ass, mixed with the sensations of him sucking expertly on her chest. She yowls, biting her lip when she squirts her juices all over her father. Caleb’s prick feels like it is about to be squeezed off by his daughter’s vicelike pussy. The hot and wet sensations of her juices flooding over him only add to it and make it all just too much. He even tries to pull the girl off his pulsating shaft, but to no avail.

“Oh fuck,” he grunts. “Hold on.”

“Yes, Daddy!” Candace trills, knowing exactly what is coming. She wants to feel him fill her with cum, and she is certainly not disappointed.

With a loud groan, Caleb releases a flood of his seed deep inside his daughter! Just like every orgasm so far, his balls pump what seems like a gallon of cum out of his round, broad head. But Candace is too small to take it all and when the man’s member is squeezed out of her, his cum is already leaking out over their bodies. Caleb’s cock pops out loudly and still continues to spew up between them. One of the shots even reaches Candace’s heaving breasts. And once the flow finally stops, the catgirl lies down on her father with the combination of their fluids squelching between them.

Sleep is fast approaching the panting couple, but before they drift off, Candace whispers in her father’s ear. “Maybe tomorrow you can fuck my ass like you did for Aunt Joyce?”

Caleb’s eyes go wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.