Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Lewis takes his aunt to the doctor while the rest of the household eats breakfast. Candice manages to disappear when it comes time to cleanup and just as miraculously reappears when all the work is finished. Her appearance does not go unnoticed by Joyce, nor does her dress though she does try to pretend not to notice it. Candace is wears a halter top, clearly without a bra on beneath. Her hard, little nipples are very visible and pointing straight out. So is the full curve of her breasts, which are visible at the sides. Then to top it all off, she is wearing the smallest pair of pants Joyce has ever seen a teenager wear.

Caleb tries not to notice either, but he cannot stop his mouth from watering and his cock from growing Candace bounds toward him and throws herself around him for a hug which almost knocks him to the floor. Tightening her grip of her father, she whispers in his ear, “I can’t wait for tonight.” She pulls away a little and adds, so that Joyce can hear, “Try to relax today, Daddy. You look tired.” The girl smiles when her father turns a light shade of red. He starts stammering something about having a good day when she cuts him off. “I hope you’re not getting whatever Mom has.”

“I’m sure I’m not getting sick,” he says.

Candace smiles at him. “That’s good. Can I have some money? I’m going out for a few hours with Becky.”

He hands her some money and she kisses him on the cheek before running out of the house. Joyce turns, to face the man. It is just her and Caleb now and she can see a bulge in the man’s shorts trying to poke out. It is all she can do to stop herself from leaping across the kitchen, wrapping her legs around his waist and burying that cock deep inside her.

Stop it! He’s your brother-in-law! She’s married to your fucking sister. It doesn’t stop her pussy from throbbing. Then to Caleb she can’t help but comment, “You gave her far too much.”

The man doesn’t realize that Joyce means sex as well as money. How could he know that she knows about his sexual activity with his daughter? Soon, he would. “I can’t help it. She’s still my baby girl.” He shrugs and smiles, heading for the shower.

Joyce heads to her room, trying not to notice her disappointment at how the bathroom door is locked, preventing her from sneaking a peek as her brother-in-law’s thick member again. Going into Candace’s room, the woman rummages through her suitcase and realizes that she had not packed any swimwear. She is really annoyed that she had just bought a new swimsuit just for this very reason. So she decides that she will just look to see if the young Candace has anything that she can use. Opening drawers all she finds are two bikinis, one black and one white, both with of the same style. And both are a little more than triangles of material for the breasts and pussy that tie up at the sides and back.

Why not? She slips out of her robe. The woman’s nipples are still very hard and she cannot help but pinch them when she looks at herself in the mirror. Her ears flatten. Her long toned legs are smooth as her pussy. She slides her hands up them and a gasp leaves her mouth at the sexy sensation. Behind her, her tail whips back and forth, waving. Joyce is feeling naughty—very naughty.

Picking the white bikini, the woman pulls on the bottom. She has to let them out a little as her hips are slightly wider than her niece’s, yet the ties make that easy. The top though barely contains her breasts and certain do nothing to help the girl either. No more than her nipples and the slight swell are covered. There is nothing else though and Joyce makes a mental note of not moving too fast for fear of losing it all. Her raven hair contrasts beautifully and she ties it in a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face, then grabbing a towel, Joyce heads out into the secluded backyard.

The tall trees hide her from the neighbor’s view, but in no way blocks out the rising sun and warmth that soon is flowing over her, relaxing her to the core. Not long after, Caleb comes out with a tool box and starts to do some gardening. He tries not to notice his sister-in-law while she lies by the pool. On her back, she is almost spilling out totally from her top. The only part that is covered is her nipples, which are obviously hard. The very small triangle over her crotch reveals that she is completely shaved. Then there is the matter of that cat tail, slowly, but rhythmically thumping on the lounge chair.

What is with these cat costumes? He cannot help but think of his daughter’s pussy, her tight wet hole is shaved bare too. And her tail, which is pink like her hair, compared to Joyce’s which is black. This is all just driving the man wild and before he knows it, he is staring at Joyce, cock starting to grow. Then his heart stops when she calls him over.
Joyce pretends to be dozing while Caleb works the garden, wearing only a pair of baggy shorts. He had a good build, strong and form and she can’t help but notice the bulge in his shorts when he walks by. And before she knows what she is doing, she is calling him over. Her head is swimming with fantasies of having her cunt filled with his throbbing manhood.

“It’s way too hot, isn’t it?” she asks when the man comes over. “Should we jump in the pool and cool off?”

“Sure,” Caleb replies without a second thought. He is pretty hot and a dip in the pool is just what he needs. “I’ll just go get changed.”

Worried that he may put on something that hides his cock from her view, Joyce blurts out, “No! I ... I mean, your shorts are fine. We’re just jumping in the pool right? They’ll dry off pretty quick when we get out.”

Caleb seems to ponder this and then he agrees. They both jump in and very quickly find themselves at the stairs, relaxing and soaking in the cool water. They just sit there in silence, both admiring the other’s body. Caleb stares at Joyce’s large breasts that seem to just defy gravity. Joyce stares at Caleb’s crotch, the leg of his shorts pushed up by the water. Then she shifts slightly and she catches her breath. Just up the leg of his shorts, she can see his cock.

Even not hard, the damn thing looks huge! It just seems to bob around in the water, crying out for attention. The woman cannot take it any longer and is she doesn’t make a move soon, she is going to explode. “Would you mind if I take off my top?” she asks as calmly as possible with a shrug. “It’s not really hiding much anyway and I don’t want tan lines.”

Calen doesn’t answer immediately. He wants to shout yes because there is just something pulling his attention to the woman, other than her chest. Then there is the matter of the cat costume she is wearing. It hasn’t fallen off, neither the ears nor the tail. He is certain that she has to be in league with Candace over it somehow. Whatever it is will have to wait, because he is horny and ready to go. Being that Joyce is only family by means of marriage, there is nothing to hold him back from fucking her—no moral dilemma or anything. But his thoughts are running away with him and his cock is growing at a rapid pace. “Sure,” manages to get out, hoping he can control his hormones. He feels like a teenager again himself.

Joyce whips off her top without a moment’s delay. Her large breasts bob up and down in a seductive manner. She throws the top to the side and lies back, letting the large mounds float in the water like balloons. Her pink, erect nubs point straight up. And Caleb cannot help but stare. He can’t even peel his eyes away for just a moment. His mouth is watering wildly while he watches them bob, wanting—no needing—to hold them, kiss them and grope them. When he sees Joyce looking at him, he realizes that he has been caught.

“I’m sorry,” he quickly apologizes. How the fuck am I so careless? Am I really that fucking horny?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.