Tempestuous Enticements
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Caleb wakes slowly, finding the blanket tossed aside with his catgirl daughter cradling his balls and his throbbing shaft buried in her small mouth. He cannot say anything because he knows that it would be a futile effort if he even tries to. He reasons that he will have a talk with her after. Candace on the other hand knows her father has awoken and the fact that he does not say anything is working in her favor. She swallows as much of him as she can before switching to sucking his balls once more. They are both naked and she can feel that her nipples are harder than ever.

Once, when she had been highly aroused, Jerry had made her orgasm from just sucking on her nipples and groping her breasts. She is way past arousal right now and intends to get a lot more than just a suck and a fumble. Kneeling beside her father, tail swaying up and down at a steady pace, Candace licks up and down his pulsating member, knowing that he is close, but then she stops. She has to stifle a giggle when Caleb sit upright almost asking why she has stopped before remembering he is meant to be the voice of reason.

“What is it?” he asks, worried that his daughter now sees this for the wrong it is and about to run out screaming and crying.

Instead, she does something much worse. Having planned this out in her mind, Candace’s heart is racing at the thought of actually going through with it. “Do you think I’m sexy, Daddy?”

Caught on the verge of another great orgasm inside his daughter’s mouth, Caleb’s mind is not running clarity. He looks her in the eye, his member twitching when Candace starts stroking his balls with her fingernails. “Why ... why do you ask?”

“Well, you always have you eyes closed and always saying no, that we shouldn’t do this,” she says, her tail whipping to portray false annoyance.

Caleb knows that he has been caught now, and he is well aware of the flickering tail, believing the lie it illustrates. “It’s not that I don’t think you’re sexy, I...”

Candace cuts him off. “So you think I have nice tits?”

The man has to admit he has stares at his daughter’s chest and notices his mouth watering every time. They are perfectly proportioned and the thought of just cupping them and sucking on those perky, erect nipples makes his heart race. “I ... well of course,” he stammers. “I think they are very pretty.”

“Pretty, Daddy?” she says, hiding her smile and instead flatting her pink cat ears. This is going perfectly. “I want you to find them sexy though.”

“I do!” Caleb almost shouts, blurting out his response. He cannot help it and curses himself right after for his total lack of self-restraint.

“Then, will you kiss me?” the girl asks, batting her eyes. “Just a little?”

Caleb is dumbstruck. He has already gone further than any man should with his daughter. He knows this whole thing is wrong. But those breasts are just too irresistible. What is one little kiss? Candace has now started back up her stroking of hi in long, slow movements, causing his reasoning to just go straight out the window. “Okay, just a few kisses though.” He knows he has to stop at just a few. The man leans in and ever so softly kisses the breast nearest him. Slowly, he plants several more around the hardened nub, then one last one on the tip of it before stopping.

Candace cannot help but let out a soft purr at the contact of her father’s warm lips with her breasts and instinctively leans into his mouth, but it is over way too soon. Letting out an audible hiss, she stares at him, ears flattened, tail whipping. “What about the other one, Daddy?” she asks, offering her other breast to him by raising it slightly with her free hand.

This time the reaction is more what she wants. Caleb’s defenses crumble. He allows himself a little more than a few kisses, but no more! He raises his hands up to cup her chest. Kissing softly on the second breast, the man squeezes them slightly to steal a burble from the catgirl. He loves the soft purrs, burbles and beeps from his daughter and allows himself to go just a little bit further. Taking one of her nipples in his mouth, Caleb sucks. It is softly at first, but then it gets harder and harder. He is welcomed by Candace’s hand gripping him tighter while she continues to jerk him off.

The damn of his resistance has been burst and the man has now convinced himself that sucking and kissing his own flesh and blood’s breasts is no longer such a big taboo. Candace seems to agree, shifting her position to straddle his waist, his throbbing member poking up between their bellies.

“I, um ... don’t think that is such a good idea,” Caleb manages to stammer when he feels the girl’s hot, wet cunt almost dripping onto his balls.

“Quiet you!” Is her only response when she pushed her cheat into his willing mouth.

It is only sucking. He feasts on the perfect mounds in front of him.

For the young catgirl, this feels better than she ever dreamed off. Jerry was good, but her father kisses and sucks her breasts a whole lot better. It is like he is in a league all of his own. Where Jerry was sometimes a bit too eager and rough, her father is patient and gentle, keeping her on from the edge, but pushing her closer to it slowly.

Caleb hasn’t had such a pert, gorgeous pair of breasts to suck and nibble on for as long as he can remember and in his actions, he doesn’t seem to notice how Candace has leaned them both down, so he is now on his back with the catgirl lying atop of him. He just continues to squeeze ad caress her beautiful flesh while she rubs herself up and down.

Although this is in the plan, Candace doesn’t realize she would lose control like this. It is going to happen now, no matter what she has to do. Slowly, but surely, she manages to lower her body, rubbing her dripping cunt up and down the man’s length. She feels the large, soft tip open her nether lips and then when Caleb is sucking hard on her nipple, she sinks herself down.

At first her father has no idea what has just happened. He feels the heat from the catgirl’s pussy while she massages him with it, than all of a sudden a totally new sensation. Realization hits him like an avalanche. He is inside his daughter! He tries to break free immediately, but Candace uses her weight to keep him pinned down and his struggle only causes him to thrust into her deeper.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.