Tempestuous Enticements
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Throughout the day Candace tries her best to brush up against her father as much as possible, out of view of everyone else. It reminds Caleb of how a cat does it, thinking how appropriate it is considering how his daughter is playing dress up, though he pretends not to notice. He tries not to make a big deal out of it, but is becomes unbearable to the point that he is looking forward to bed time and even suggests an early night. He says it is to let his wife get some rest in the hope her condition will improve quicker. Candace’s mother has never seen the girl so happy about bed time. Strangely enough she doesn’t say anything about the girl wearing cat ears. Regardless, Rita isn’t feeling up to saying anything about the situation.

Caleb is hard before he even gets into the bed and Candace bursts into the room while he is just putting on his shorts. “Why bother with those?” she asks. “They’re just going to come off again.” She smiles, slowly walking toward him.

“Now come on. We agreed last time was the last time,” Caleb stammers. He can feel his heart beating faster, almost ready come leaping from his chest.

The girl stands behind her father, reaching around him to stroke his chest. His cock begins to throb wildly. Then the strangest thing happens, a tail whips around him. It looks much like a cat’s as it twists around his shaft. “Oh, Daddy, it’s just a helping hand,” she purrs. “We’re not doing anything wrong.”

“But you’re my daughter and I’m your father,” he murmurs, halfheartedly.

“A hand is a hand and a cock is a cock,” she answers, the tail disappearing and her hand appearing, wrapped around him. Caleb begins to wonder if he is just seeing things. “Now whether it’s my hand of yours, this...” she gives him a small squeeze “ ... is going to get jacked off.”

Caleb lets out a little sigh of pleasure and his daughter can feel his rigid member a twitch when she used the words jacked off. The man is not only enjoying the feeling of his daughter’s small hands expertly working his thick, hard length, but also her pert, firm breasts pressing into his back. Inner turmoil rages through him, but as Candace starts pushing him back onto the bed, he feels himself succumbing once again. Lying there, Candace stands next to the bed and peels off her chemise. Her nipples are already hard and her father has nothing better to look at than her breasts bobbing up and down slightly before his eyes. Those eyes almost pop from their sockets when she continues to undress, pulling down her little boy shorts.

“Oh fuck,” the words escape his lips before he can stop them.

“You approve, Daddy?” the catgirl asks when she sees him staring directly at her bare pussy in all its smooth shaven glory. She can feel it getting wetter and wetter. And tonight she is going to get what she wants. “Would you like a closer look?”

Would I ever! But before Caleb can answer, Candace jumps onto the bed and straddles his chest. Her bald, wet cunt lands just inches from his face. He can smell her little pussy and it intoxicates him. If he stretches his tongue out just a little, then he can get a taste of her. Shit no! She your fucking daughter, you idiot! He turns his head away.

This is when Candace sees that it is going to take just a little more convincing. “So, shall we help you see a need to return the favor?” she asks, giggling. Kneeling next to the man with the tail waving back and forth, she takes his throbbing member in her hand and strokes it with long, slow stroke. Before long, she has him totally under her control and he is moaning and groaning quite loudly. The girl starts to worry that her aunt and cousin in the next room will hear.

“Oh fuck! Oh shit!” Caleb groans between deep, heavy breaths. “What if your mother were to find out?” The catgirl’s answer comes in the form of a grip and twist to his straining prick, along with a squeeze to his heavy balls. “Oh fuck!”

Candace feels her father’s balls literally churn. Well, if I’m not going to cum, I’m sure as hell not wasting his! She looks up to see Caleb’s eyes closed and she takes her chance.

The man is certainly not prepared for what his daughter does next, and as he tries to say something—anything—he finds his voice has suddenly deserted him. His shaft is engulfed by a warm, wet sensation and it can mean only one thing. He looks down to see Candace’s mouth swallowing his length whole. “No, Candace!” she shouts. “That’s too far ... of shit ... no stop ... ser ... iously...”

The girl looks up at him with big cat eyes. “Just one little suck, Daddy?” she burbles. “It is so big and tasty. One little suck won’t hurt anyone. Please...” She can see the pained expression on his face while he fights with himself—the urges toward his daughter with the morality of the situation. So she helps him make up his mind by gentle stroking his cock continuously. To help in sway toward the side she wants, the little tail of hers caresses back and forth under his chin.

“Okay, just one suck, but only one,” he says sternly. “We shouldn’t even be doing any of this. I’m your father.”

But Candace doesn’t hear his last words. She is too busy sucking hard on his big, thick member. She has promised only one suck, so she makes it a long and slow one. Taking her father’s entire length into her throat, she sucks all the way down it. Then she stretches her little tongue out to tickle his balls before withdrawing even slower.

Caleb has received a many blow jobs before this one, but never any like this. “Fuck, where did you learn that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.