Tempestuous Enticements - Cover

Tempestuous Enticements

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Candace's father has begun something he can't stop. And even if he wants to, Candace is going to make sure he doesn't. But will the cost be too high a price to pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

When night falls and before bed, Candace’s mother, Rita, says she feels she is coming down with something. Not wanting to pass on any sickness to her husband of daughter, she goes to sleep on the couch, leaving Candace and Caleb in the bed alone. They are in bed, both lying on their backs. Candace is in her chemise and boy shorts, Caleb in just his shorts again, waiting for sleep to hit.

This is when Candace decides to breech the subject. “So, is it me?”

“What?” Caleb asks, a little uneasy.

“Is it me that gets you hard or just the fact that you’re missing sex?” she presses.

“I ... I’m not hard. I don’t think you know what it is you’re talking about.” Calen turns away from her, signaling the end of the conversation.

The girl just sighs, irritated and rolls over also, deciding to just wait until the inevitable happens. And sure enough, a couple of hours later, she wakes from her pleasant dream to the feeling of the throb of her father’s member against her lower back. Fuck! It feels even bigger! She suddenly feels torn between enjoying the feeling of the hugs cock pressed against her and waking up the man to talk about the cause. Morality wins the battle and she shakes her father awake, rolling him onto his back.

“What?” he moans. “What is it?”

“This,” Candace replies, patting the large tent in the blanket, ignoring the twinge of excitement from her pussy when she does so. She pulls the blanket away from them both so that there is no hiding the man’s arousal. “Now is this because of me or not?”

“No,” Caleb nearly shouts, noticing for the first time how good his daughter actually looks in the dim lighting. “I just haven’t ... you know...”

‘You can say jacked off you know,” she says. “We both know all guys do it.”

Caleb is shocked at his daughter’s use of language and his prick gives an involuntary twitch. “Okay, well I haven’t been able to jack off recently with your aunt and cousin being her and you obviously know your mother and I haven’t ... for a while. And now I’m sharing my bed with you.” The man doesn’t notice how his daughter’s eyes haven’t left his crotch since the blanket was pulled away.

“Well, you’re just going to have to do something about it, because we can’t share a bed with that thing,” she says, resisting the urge to lick her lips.

“What are you suggesting?” Caleb asks sarcastically. “You just want me to whip it out right now and beat off?” He totally forgets that it is his daughter lying next to him.

“If it will make it go down, why not?” Candace says, almost regretting it as she as she does.

“With you in the bed next to me, I think not,” the man says, though his tone implies differently. “You’re my daughter. We shouldn’t even be having this discussion right now. Not ever.” He is already thinking it through though, realizing that he doesn’t totally hate the idea of it. He has been needing a release for too long now. He looks at his daughter and notices how big her breasts have gotten. He can ever make out the shape of her nipples starting to poke through her thin top. Are those cat ears? It’s not Halloween. Before he can ask her why she is dressing up like a cat, Candace interrupts his thoughts.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen a guy jacking off before,” she confesses. “It’s not like I’m going to watch either. I’ll just roll over and let you get on with it, okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.