Nudist Nookie - Cover

Nudist Nookie

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boy at nude beach discovers life-changing treasures on the sand. We follow him for a few years as these changes evolve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism   Prostitution  

Judith and Freddie were hitting it off quite well too and he took the group to great places on his jet. He loved that they liked nudism and enjoyed his baptism into that lifestyle, taking them to the Caribbean and Mediterranean resorts.

Freddie was also perceptive enough to notice that Tommy was feeling like a fifth wheel on those trips. As a delightful surprise he brought along his only daughter Emily who was two years older than Tommy. Although she had some insecurities because her tits were quite a bit smaller than the mother and daughter, Tommy happily kept them well pleasured as he ploughed the perky redhead’s furrow. She wasn’t aware of Tommy’s full connection to the older women and he stuck to her when she accompanied them. All agreed it was a good solution although April sometimes stared wistfully at his naked body, reassured she’d have it again when they were home.

It was spring break and the six were at the nude Orient Beach on French St Martin island in the Caribbean. Freddie asked Tommy to go for a walk. “My daughter is really falling for you. She’s had other boyfriends but nothing like this. You do seem to have a way with women. I don’t want her to get hurt so I’m suggesting it’s time for full disclosure about our group. Then she can make up her own mind like Alan and I have.”

Tommy agreed but said it might be best if done by the other women who could be more empathetic. Freddie thought that was a good idea and asked Tommy to arrange it.

When the stage was set they loaded a cooler with beer and set out to watch the parade of pussies and peckers at ocean’s edge.

They’d had plenty of both and were quite relaxed when Emily showed up. “Dad, can I sit here with Tommy?” He got the hint and headed back to the condo to get the scoop from Judith. Emily opened herself a beer and sat down on the same lounger as Tommy.

“That is quite a revelation! I’ve only read about such things in erotic stories. Never expected I’d be a part of one. I want to think about it some more but I guess if Alan and Dad can accept it I ought to be mature enough to do likewise. You’ll have to give me some time.” Without waiting for a reply she got up and walked down the beach, carrying her beer.

Tommy opened another one, not sure what else to do. Life could sometimes get complicated without you doing very much. Two beers later she returned and opened the last one. Tommy wondered what she’d say.

“I really do care a lot about you and want to continue our relationship but I’d like to even things up a bit. I now know you’ve been boffing your two housemates on a regular basis. I’d like to try an older man for a change and Alan is attractive. Do you suppose he’d like a piece of me?”

Tommy tried to suppress a grin, thinking, “Turnabout is fair play!” but he acted a bit reluctant, then said, “Guess you’ll have to ask him. Does that mean I can still dip my dick in Judith and April?”

She smirked, “Let’s see how the first step goes.” Tommy figured Alan was a sure thing from comments he’d made.

Late that evening Emily slid into his bed, flushed and reeking of sex. “I had a real good time with him. But you probably know how he is from April, don’t you? He’s got me really wound up so I hope you’ve saved up plenty for me. I’ve never had two guys on the same day so this is very exciting!” She proceeded to wear even tough Tommy out.

The next morning she wanted more and finally settled down when he was incapable of only finger work. They showered and headed for the beach. Emily was concerned that her pussy would leak down her legs. Tommy chided her, “That will just make more guys want to fuck you. Isn’t that want you want?” She slugged his shoulder only half-playfully.

When they got back to their beach umbrellas and chairs, the other women were there and Tommy left them to have girl-talk. He wanted to go sailing with the guys. They rented a Hobie and had some fun in the warm ocean wind and water.

Of course there was the ever-present shopping and eating and side trips to nearby islands besides the snorkeling and other beach sports. The couples often split up into pairs that were not the usual ones to do things that they both liked. It was almost a group marriage, Freddie noted, except for him and his daughter not having sex. This bunch was open-minded but was that too far?

Late one evening after busy day, the wine and whiskey got them all in a serious discussion mood and Alan brought up the subject of incest. On questioning, Freddie and Emily said that, of course, they found each other sexually attractive. Then the discussion moved to what was the criteria that made sex among such close relations a “bad thing”.

Agreeing that it was mainly a cultural prohibition since in ancient Egypt and some other cultures it was quite common among royalty to inbreed, the current concern was based mostly on recessive genes which might get expressed and cause birth defects. Then there was the issue of older people having undue influence over younger ones not yet able to make good decisions.

Tommy argued that Freddie, like Alan, had a vasectomy, and Emily was on birth control so their intercourse was thus not intended for procreation. Emily was of an age where she was a full adult and able to make her own decisions and not be unduly swayed by pressures. He knew what he was advocating and Emily kept glancing at him with expressions he could not interpret.

Finally, a tipsy Judith called for a vote with all those in favor of father and daughter fucking raising their hand. It was unanimous with the two affected parties abstaining. Emily stood up first, went over to her father and took his hand to lead him to her bedroom. The other four just stared at each other with silly grins on their faces. Judith said, “Well if they’re gonna do it so are we. Alan, I want you first.” In about an hour the couples swapped and the other bedroom door was still closed.

Much later Emily came quietly into the room she had been sharing with Tommy and slipped into bed, snuggling up to him quietly. He was awake but lay still. Soon he heard her sobbing. Holding her he asked a soft voice, “What is it?”

She kissed him hard and then answered, “I’m not upset. These are tears of joy. I don’t know why we waited so long to do this but I guess we just weren’t ready until now. I’ve learned so much from you. Until we got together, sex was just for fun. You showed me how much more it can be and to feel the maleness that began my life right inside me was a deeply spiritual experience, more than I ever expected. The same when I felt his love fluid coat the entrance to my womb. I actually wished there were sperm like started me to go deeper like they did in Mom. He remembered the night that I was conceived and told me about it as he was loving me. It made me wish that I was a man and could actually go back into the birth canal I came out of. Would you do that if you could?”

Tommy nodded, “I’ve never said anything but when I’m with Judith I’ve had those thoughts and have images in my mind.”

She squeezed him tighter and simply said, “Love me to pieces!” He did.

They were truly a group family now and by common consent the sharing was limited so that each could focus on their primary relationship but without losing the intimacy with the others. That was especially helpful when one or the other of the partners was away for some reason or things like menstrual periods happened, although that did not automatically rule out coitus.

One evening at supper April made an announcement, “Alan and I have seriously considered marriage. I’m feeling the urge to be a mother and he is supportive. We don’t want to upset the balance here so have decided on a commitment ceremony instead. We hope we can find a celebrant who is comfortable performing it sans clothes.”

Judith jumped in, “How about at the resort where so many of us met? I’d bet it wouldn’t be the first time for that. Freddie, are you ready to take that plunge with me?” He smiled and nodded and pandemonium broke out.

What a ceremony! It was the talk of the place and the beach was full of naked people ready to party. Shaun and Marty with little boys in tow or arm were there, of course. Since it wasn’t a traditional wedding, the “brides” and “grooms” didn’t have the traditional prior night celebrations. Instead it was an all-out orgy with Shaun and Marty getting lots of sexual attention to their great delight. They’d been so preoccupied with child raising that their sex life had suffered. Everyone in the “family’ knew Tommy’s role and they all watched as he showed them just how he had played his part. Marty discovered she liked being an exhibitionist for more than just her husband.

Marty was a bit unsure about the orgy at first but Shaun kissed her and said, “Just have fun” before Judith led him away. She played the role, asking each of the men who filled her to “Make a baby in me!”, not entirely thankful that her tubes were tied as she got into it. She loved being a mom and even the idea of a pregnancy “potluck” was erotic as hell!

April had stopped her birth control unbeknownst to all but a few but it made little difference as all but Tommy who fucked her were “seedless” men. She secretly hoped his would find her egg as it was the start of her fertile time. Marty was one who she had confided in.

A houseboat had been rented on the lake for the honeymoon week. Although the foursome had a good time focusing on each other, they missed their “family”. April was eager to copulate for conception and finally had to share that with Alan when she seemed a bit distant on their “wedding night”. He became her hero when he called Tommy and they docked the houseboat once each day of her fertile time at the resort while Tommy happily planted another dose of seed as her newly official partner held her hand.

Even Emily, who felt some jealousy, got into the celebration. She knew her turn would come in its time. Having the support of this close-knit group was an immense treasure. As Tommy wisely pointed out, they still had some growing up to do. Dammit, logic wasn’t the only thing! All the other women in their group were mothers or mothers-to-be. She threw herself into fucking with a vengeance and a couple of older boys at the resort picked up on that. She would steal away to become their plaything. Soon two more buddies were brought along to share this slutty girl.

Judith sensed something wasn’t quite right and followed her to their cabin. Her ears could tell what was going on and she confronted the young woman as she emerged, clearly well fucked. Emily hung her head, knowing she had betrayed the group. “You are going to get checked out before any of your family will have sex with you. No telling what you’ve picked up. Now come back and ask for forgiveness.”

A trip to the clinic came back OK and Emily was a more somber girl for a while. She stuck close to Tommy. The matter was not brought up again and Tommy got no erotic thrills from it like he did when she joined with other family men.

The honeymoon gifting worked and April was ecstatic! Another celebration and she had to remind the men that their thrusting, even if vigorous, was very unlikely to dislodge her new parasite. Just before the bonding ceremony, Freddie had invested in a large and secluded estate not far from a municipal airport capable of housing and flight servicing his plane. The place featured a spring-fed beaver pond perfect for skinny-dipping and that flowed into twenty-acre lake which was all on their property.

Freddie was still busy getting richer but Judith didn’t lack for affection with two alternate men at home. Tommy taught Emily how to sail the small two-person sailboat plus waterskiing was just barely possible on their lake. Even Judith tried it nude.

Alan and the slightly enlarged April loved to hike to the beaver pond for sun and sex. She was in a hot spell and he was glad he had help readily available at home. One day they just had a good screw but Alan had noticed some odd noises of in some shrubs at the edge of the clearing. He got up to take a pee and went off at 90° from where he thought the sounds had come from. Moving very quietly he slipped around and sure enough, there were two young boys peeking through the bushes at April who was lying there enjoying the sun. Their hands were rubbing their exposed erections as they stared at her naked body

Walking quietly up behind them, they were startled to hear, “So what do you think you’re doing here? This is private property.” They jumped up, their hands falling away and their peckers pointing towards him as they turned.

They both stuttered but finally one of them said, “We live on the next land and we come over here to swim.” Announcing to April that they had company, he marched them to her presence, grinning where they could not see. She didn’t change her position, lying there with her legs apart and her pussy drooling.

She addressed them, “You boys seem to be very curious. Have you ever seen a naked woman before?” When they shook their heads she said, “I can see from those [pointing to their stiff peters] that you find it pretty interesting. Honey, can I give them a lesson about how to treat a naked woman?”

When Alan gruffly said, “If you insist,” which was part of the game they had decided to play, she beckoned the boys closer. Sitting up by now she reached out and took one of them in each hand, careful not to move too much or they might spurt before she was ready.

“These seem to be pretty nice. How about if we simply start out by having you do what you watched my husband doing to me. That sound good?”

Two heads nodded vigorously so she took the smaller one and guided it down between her legs as she lay back. He’d seen enough to start thrusting and in less than a minute he tensed and groaned. Gently rolling him off she saw the second boy on his knees and ready to bury his bone. He didn’t last a minute either and the already fucked April was just getting started on her next orgasm so she said to the still rigid boys, “Now watch how long you need to last for it to be good for me,” as Alan slipped into her squishy snatch and she felt the boys’ displaced cream running down over her asshole.

As they watched fascinated, she pulled their hands to her breasts and guided them in stimulating her. When she came it was big-time and her eyes got even wider as she thrashed and moaned while her husband pumped even more male juice into her pregnant pussy. After that they lay back and visited. She found out that they were cousins and both 16 years old. She was the woman they would never forget, their first piece of ultimate femininity.

They all took a dip in the pool to clean off and she got down to explaining foreplay a little more. They were well recovered and lasted a lot longer this time, with the second one giving her another small orgasm. Alan got their phone numbers to text them the next time he and April would be at the pond. It would remain confidential among for them, everyone promised.

That evening April made it a point to fuck the other three men, setting a new personal record for different dicks in a day, for whatever that was worth. Alan was just kind of amazed and they snuggled up together when she finally finished making her rounds and got back to their bed.

During the nice weather those two neighbor boys learned a lot about women in the half-dozen times they were invited to the pond. On the last time they could be together, one of the boys stopped April when she announced she had to go pee. “I’ve got kind of an odd request and you can say no. On the Internet I saw a woman peeing on a guy’s parts and he really seemed to like it. Would you do that on mine?”

She grinned and said, “Sure and so everybody can watch.” He made little whimpering sounds as she rather expertly blasted him with a hot yellow stream from her crotch. It didn’t last long though, with her reduced capacity being pregnant.

The other boy piped up, “Can you do that for me too?” She replied that she was empty for awhile but Alan said he could probably manage if that was okay. He nodded and laid down and Adam gave him a big dose, watching his target’s cock swell up as it was sprayed. When that finished the two boys ran down to the pond to rinse off before dressing and giving the couple hugs, saying they hoped they would see them sometime in the future.

When they left, Alan addressed April, “I was impressed by how accurate you could be not having a hose to aim.”

“I’ve had a fair amount of practice. A boyfriend before you introduced me to that little game and we did it quite a bit between fuckings. Want to hear something wild?” Alan nodded so she continued, “He learned to piss with an erection and I can tell you it feels like a giant ejaculation. If I douche after then there’s never been a problem.” Alan shook his head in disbelief but did admit he’d be willing to try it sometime, just not right then.

Judith was having the time of her life when Freddie took her on his business trips which might be anywhere in the world. Being involved with him had given her the incentive to lose some weight and get some exercise and she looked better than ever. Some classy and sexy clothes made her someone to show off at the social events that frequently coincided with business.

Her ego got stroked along with her pussy when he told her at the end of an evening how many men has had asked what it would take in a business deal to spend some private time with her. She squeezed his balls as she said, “Why don’t you give me that option to help out? Maybe I could earn more in one night then I could have in a whole month of regular work. I’ve never been a whore but I have wondered about it. I’d be a pretty classy one too.” He didn’t know if she was serious or not but thought he’d put her to the test the next chance that came up.

Tommy and Emily were having their own share of relationship adventures. They decided to do something mentally stimulating and found a class that wasn’t too far away to learn computer programming. They took the same class so they could drive together and work on projects jointly. About a week later after a class they were driving back when Emily said, “You’re getting some attention I bet you didn’t know about.” When he looked puzzled she said, “There are two girls in our class that have asked me if we are married or related or what. I figured they were interested in you so I said that we were just friends to see where it might go. They opened up saying how hot they thought you were and they’d like to hit on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.