Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After yesterday’s fun with Reese, his wife and Tabitha spent all afternoon in that room. When night fell, they left him with Kevin and had a ladies night. Tess and her sister were a great deal of fun, and in the seedy part of town where Tabitha knows all the right places, they had an even greater deal of fun. That fun went all through the night and into Tabitha’s hotel room. When she woke the next morning, her bed was empty, a reminder of George’s morning the day after his birthday. But there wasn’t any life changing event taking place, just exhaustion. So Tabitha slept the whole day away.

By the time she wakes up it is dark outside. She showers and dresses and decides to go back to the bar she went to her first night here. With this being her last night before returning home, she hopes to make it something special. Well, the week has been special, but she hopes for something over the top.

She finds herself sitting at the bar, sipping on a rum and coke again. The bar has about the same amount of people in it as there was on Sunday. There is a man sitting a little ways down that has been for the last hour glancing in her direction. Tabitha knows he is interested and thinks of hitting on him instead of waiting anymore, but she wants to be picked up. George had to do the majority of the picking up; it’s her turn to be sought after. And her wait isn’t long.

The man snaps his fingers and grins at her. Then he is up from his chair, walking toward her and taking the empty seat right next to her. “You’re the girl from a few nights ago, tight?” he asks. Tabitha raises her eyebrows at him. “The one that got fucked right over there,” she says pointing.

This time Tabitha blushes, and it’s a true blush. She is flattered that he recognizes her. She nods.

“I thought so,” he murmurs. “Damn, you are fucking sexy and what you did was even sexier.”

“It was spur of the moment,” she offers.

“I bet it was,” the man says grinning. “Can I buy you a drink?”

Tabitha picks up her glass and shakes it in the air. “Still drinking this one.”

“That’s alright, I get your next one,” he says. Then he offers the girl his hand, “I’m Slade.”

“Tabitha,” the teen says taking it and shaking it lightly.

They begin chatting, Tabitha explaining that she is here with her grandfather but he is gambling and there is nothing for her to do. He is surprised that she found the bar, but she explains that away with a smile. She learns that Slade is in town with his cousin and he too is out at the card tables. Their drinks go down and he orders another round and then another.

Tabitha can see that he seems a bit nervous, and she knows exactly why. “Do you have someplace you have to be?” she asks.

“Um, why do you ask that?” he says looking at his watch for the umpteenth time.

“Well, you’ve look at your watch a million times already,” she says, frowning.

Slade lets out a quick laugh. “I’m waiting for my cousin to show up. We’re supposed to be heading over to a brothel a couple blocks over.” Tabitha knows the one he is talking about. George used to visit it regularly. “He’s probably going to be late. He gets that way when he is playing cards. “Why don’t you take your panties off in the meantime?”

Tabitha is shocked to hear the suggestion. Not even George would get that brutally forward. She is about to tell the man just what he can do with is suggestion when he laughs and flaps his hands at her.

“Wait a moment,” he says quickly. “That didn’t come out quite the way I intended. I’m not trying to suggest anything wrong. Let me explain.” So Tabitha shuts up and listens. “My cousin bet me that I couldn’t find a girl for us before he got done and that we’d have to go pay for one at the brothel. I was just trying to break the ice.”

“That’s been broken already,” the girl says. “You’re trying to sink it now.” Tabitha doesn’t have a problem with taking her panties off, she just prefers them coming off when she is occupied with other things. But what the hell? This is new and what she was hoping for—something different and exciting. She shrugs. “Okay,” she says, sounding a bit dubious. She slips them off and tosses them onto the bar.

Almost instantly they go back into their conversation. It is more like idle chitchat than anything, but the whole time she is consciously aware that her panties are lying on the bar in front of them. Slade is also aware and his eyes wander from time to time. This knowledge and the fact that he is looking for a girl for both he and his cousin makes Tabitha get all hot and bothered. She can’t help it. She is feeling so vulnerable without her panties while in the same bar she was fucked in on her first night here. Then there is Slade who knows she isn’t wearing panties anymore. So every time he glances her way with those wandering eyes, Tabitha imagines him picturing her sitting there naked.

After half an hour they haven’t come back to the original reason of why Slade is here in the bar and Tabitha is just worse off because of it. She is hot and aroused. It is as though she is sitting there naked in front of the man and he has no interest in her after all. She just wants to grab her panties from the bar and pull them on and just walk out. And she starts to do just that when Slade stands up and stretches. He gestures for her to stand up. Tabitha feels a wave of relief to do so. And when he reaches down, taking hold of the hem of the front of her dress and just lifts it up, leaving the teenager flushed in the face and naked from the waist down.

“Hold this for a moment,” he says, giving her the hem of the dress, and she just takes it without comment or hesitation. With his hands free and her cunt exposed it is the work of an instant for the two to become acquainted. Slade just slips his hand between her thighs, cupping her pussy. A digit eases its way between her folds and gently probes inside her. “Shit, you’re all hot and wet,” he mutters. He takes hold of her dress again and starts lifting it even higher. It goes up and over her head so that the girl is standing there in just a bra. Not that she has it for much longer. Deft fingers have it unhooked and sliding down her arms before she can gather her thoughts together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.