Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The next night, Tabitha has decided to relax by the pool. George had ran at the gambling hard earlier in the day, getting on a streak and winning three times the amount he started with. She is just climbing out of the hot tub when she notices that she is no longer alone. An older gentleman is sitting across the way, watching her. She can practically feel the man’s eyes on her. Silently the girl tells herself that though he looks at least George’s age, it doesn’t matter. George often, when he was younger, slept with women well into their eighties. The man isn’t picky that’s for sure, and neither is Tabitha.

She scoops up her drink and takes a few sips before settling down onto one of the many empty lounge chairs. She decided on the pol because it was empty and the public sex thing has captivated her interests. What better place to do it than a place like this? Unfortunately the only man to show in the three hours she has been here is the old guy. Now she isn’t downing the man. George could go for hours despite his age, but this guy doesn’t look like he can. Sure, he looks pretty fit, without a belly surprisingly, but maybe it just her. After Brycen last night, her fires are really burning.

“How are you doing?” she decides to ask to break the ice since he doesn’t seem sure that she will offer herself up to him. She knows that look, George has seen it many times and has capitalized on it himself when other men were too scared to.

“I’m doing quite fine, young lady,” he answers. “I’m Leland.”

“Tabitha,” she answers. “Are you here alone?”

“With my wife,” he answers with a frown. “I brought the old bag here to gamble and she goes off to the old ladies’ bingo hall.”

“That’s a shame,” Tabitha says. She gets up and walks over to the lounger next to his, sitting very provocatively toward him.

“What is a shame is she doesn’t give it up to me anymore,” he corrects. “I brought her here hoping the excitement would get her going. She hasn’t even come close to opening those legs for me.”

“That is a shame,” Tabitha says.

And before she knows what is happening, the old man leans forward and grabs her breasts. That’s doing him an injustice. His hands reach out to touch her chest alright, but he doesn’t grab them. He isn’t really groping her. Well, he is in a way, but it is very nicely done. His fingers are smooth, moving her bikini top over and off her globes. His fingertips just seem to graze over her now highly exposed breasts, a real feather-like touch. Even when he touches her nipple it is more like a cool breeze blowing on them than a man actually feeling them over.

This doesn’t mean that the teenager is unaware of his touch. No, she is way more aware of that gentle sliding of fingers across her sensitive breasts than she ever has been when any other man had held them firmly while fondling them. She can practically feel her chest swelling with anticipation of more touches. Her nipples are popping right out too, as if reaching for him. She moves back in the lounger, moving out of reach, but the old man just moves right with her, and then she cannot move bacs anymore without falling off the damn thing. She instinctively puts her hands on the edge of the lounger to brace herself.

Leland climbs to his feet, looking at her leaning back, blatantly admiring her figure, her youthfulness. Then he leans over her and the girl is tensing for his hands to touch her when he bends down and suck on her nipple. She is trying to find words of protest, but all she can come up with is a slightly shocked sounding, “Leland...” It’s not that he is doing this to her, it’s that it is highly unexpected. She totally misread the man and his intentions. Well, she figured he was a horny old bastard, but she didn’t expect this.

All the old man does is switch to her other breast, tasting it too. His mouth drags back and forth across her chest, dropping little kisses on them, stopping every now and then to suck on her nipples, keeping them nicely erect. And wet. This is important because it seems that he likes to blow on them and watch her cringe slightly from the coldness of his breath on the wet nub. The teen doesn’t think she is in any danger of being ravished by this man until she feels his hand closing over her bikini clad mound. She underestimated him once, and now a second time. Her eyes pop open wide and she gasps another shocked, “Leland...”

He starts off with the terrible feather touch of his after somehow untying her bikini at her sides to allow the fabric to fall loose. The teenager can only feel his digits brushing against her, but she is terribly aware of it. She can tell at every instant where each of his fingertips are. He runs one finger along her cunt, dipping between her thighs and tracing her folds to the end. She is even more shocked to realize that she is sitting there with her legs spread and hastens to pull them together. She knows she has sent the signal from her brain to close them, but somehow they don’t get the message. They stay just the way they are, letting the old man work his magic.

Seduction is definitely the name of this game and this man is an expert. He is even more skilled then George, someone to take lessons from indeed. And it isn’t really that she is being taken by Leland without acknowledging any consent, it is being out in the public, a young appearing fifteen year old girl with a guy that looks well old enough to be her grandfather. Now there’s paradox! She can feel heat welling up inside her and that heat must have been causing some heavy internal sweating because the girl is soaking wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.