Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

George checks into a plush hotel in the business part of town that he used to live in. That Saturday eh packs up and the next day she heads out. Tabitha totally misses school to go there. And here there are several casinos, hotels and businesses that cater to clientele of many different backgrounds and tastes. It is a place for those wanting to get way or even for families to take a vacation. There is literally something for everyone here.

One of those things about the catering is when a young girl of fifteen walks into a bar and asks for a rum and coke the bartender doesn’t even blink, let alone ask for identification. Of course that is provided that one knows where to go. For George, he knows all the hot spots. She is wearing a loose skirt and shirt. She isn’t out to tempt anyone. Tabitha is just looking to get a drink and relax and she what it is like as a young girl in a seedy place like this.

After sitting at the bar, sipping slowly on her drink, a guy comes up and introduces himself as Ean. He is here three of his friends: Connor, Annie and Jewel. He asks if she would like to join them, especially since she look so lonely sitting at the bar. Tabitha tells him her age, but the man brushes it off saying he knows what type of place this is, and if she is here then he isn’t worried about her age. So she agrees.

Ean introduces his friends to the girl and her to them. They all order a new round of drinks and shortly after that are all sitting around the table drinking and chatting about a lot of nothing, then a hand lands on Tabitha’s knees and starts moving up her leg—under her skirt. It is Ean, clearly copping a feel. He had wound up sitting next to the teen at the table and he is taking advantage of the fact to tease her. Tabitha tries to surreptitiously push his hand away, but he is having none of it. The next thing she knows is he is stroking her through her panties.

She intends to scratch his hand and make him move, but she didn’t really just come here to lounge around and feel sorry for herself. No George checked into the hotel and she came here because she has something to prove. She has a goal in mind. With any parents or a real grandfather, just some guardian angel snotling shit, she feels the need to rebel against something. Besides, as the man said, she is here and he knows what kind of place this is. It isn’t hurting anyone and it actually feels nice—naughty but nice. So she pretends that it isn’t happening. She assumes that the man would just tease her little and then let the whole thing go, pretending that it never happened. After all, he and Jewel seem to be an item just as the other two seem to be as well.

But Ean doesn’t. In fact, Tabitha is shocked when he slips a finger under her panties and is actually touching her. And then gets worse. Ean slides his hand up to the waist band of her panties, not that it is anywhere near her waist, and just slides his hand inside them and then down, forcing the panties down a little so he has easier access. What is probably worse is that she likes it, and he being a complete stranger makes her like it even more. And while it is arousing her to the extreme, she has no intention to make herself seem easy. But Ean, it turns out, has other ideas.

The man hooks a foot around the girl’s ankle and tugs at it, wanting her to open her legs a little more. Tabitha knows that she shouldn’t because then it would scream that she is easy, but what the hell, right? And if she isn’t complaining and this is really what she set out to do, then why not? So Tabitha lets her legs drift further apart. Ean somehow or another manages to push her panties to the side, leaving her cunt very exposed. And then he is doing all sorts of things to her. Why no one else at the table notices is strange. Maybe it’s because they don’t see what is going on they can’t possibly know it is happening. And to take advantage of that fact, Ean pushes his fingers inside her.

Tabitha is suddenly breathing harder and concentrating on her drink, not paying any attention to the conversation. Ean has gotten her so completely aroused and wet and he is still touching her. She damn near drops her glass when he brushes against her clit. Jewel is saying something to the girl, but Tabitha doesn’t understand a word of it. Her attention lies elsewhere and will probably remain there until Ean stops his ministrations. Jewel is smiling and she must have repeated what she says and finishes up with an okay? That bit the teen gets and nods, without the faintest idea of what it is she is agreeing to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.