Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tabitha cuts off the shower, steps out and dries off. She figures that tonight is getting just a little out of control, and there is too much risk to stay. So she plans to just gather up her clothes and slip out the door. With any luck, Gordon and his brother are double teaming Nola and none of them are out in the living room.

But luck isn’t on her side. The door to the bathroom opens and Gordon, with all his naked glory, steps in. She stands there for a moment stunned, and is about to tell him of her plans when before her eyes, the man’s cock suddenly swells, stretches and stands tall, gently waving at her. How many times can this guy go?

“Nola is going to be a bit busy for a while,” he says. “I figure we can use this time to get reacquainted.”

“I don’t think that this is a good idea anymore,” Tabitha says, desperately drawing her eyes away from his intriguing erection. She starts to sidestep him to get out of the bathroom, but the man stops her.

“Don’t you usually shake when meeting with an acquaintance?” he teases her, ignoring her words.

“What?” she asks slightly confused. She then blushes when he drops his eyes down significantly.

“Ah,” Tabitha dithers, not quite believing the game he is playing with her. Sighing, she reaches out and takes hold of Gordon’s erect member, holding it firmly. Whatever is going to get me out of here, I’ll do it.

“As you can see, I am very happy to see you again,” Gordon says creepily. “Now, since you’re a young woman, you probably would like to give a quick kiss when meeting an old friend.”

He has to be kidding. But she shrugs, deciding to play his little game. “You’re right,” she coos, sinking down onto her knees and moving her mouth over to drop a quick kiss on the top of his cock.

“You’re old enough to open your mouth when you kiss someone, aren’t you?” he asks teasingly.

Tabitha flicks a glance up at the man, noting the amusement on his face. She smiles sarcastically and then opens her mouth to move down upon him, taking hold of his member orally. Then she starts teasing it. It is obvious that he wasn’t expecting her assault. He gasps while her head bobs up and down, her tongue teasing him, her teeth lightly grating across the tip. It only takes a few moments and Gordon finds himself sweating lightly. If she continues like this he will be ejaculating in her mouth before he has a chance to have any more fun with her again.

“Okay, okay,” he says, pulling away from the girl.

Tabitha rises gracefully to her feet, smiling triumphantly. You’ve picked the wrong girl to toy with. Standing a little taller because she didn’t need to tap into her side as George, she begins for the door again. But once again, she isn’t going anywhere.

Gordon holds out his arm, catching the girl and pushing her back toward the sinks. He pauses to admire her breasts, the way they rise and fall with each frustrating breath she takes. He reaches in and captures her chest in his hands. The girl watches, in a case of mild shock. It is his turn to tease. Gordon bends his head forward and his mouth is suckling on her breast. She gasps, her hands clutching his hair, wanting to pull him away but she is enjoying the feeling too much to do so immediately. She gasps again when his hand squeezes and strokes her other breast, while his teeth are gently working her nipple.

Tabitha is breathing hard when Gordon finally raises his head. Her breasts feel swollen and she is acutely conscious of the fact that she is his guest and that he is her host, and both are very naked and highly aroused. “Turn around and lean over the sink,” he says softly.

“Why?” she asks. “I just told you I think this is a mistake and I should go.”

“You know why,” the man replies softly.

“And if I don’t?” she wonders.

“Then I guess you’ll just leave,” he answers with a seductive tone. “But we both know that you are too horny to go. Plus you want this big dick too much not to have it one last time.”

Breathing hard, Tabitha slowly turns and leans forward, bracing her arms against the rim of the sink and waits. Yes, she is too horny to lave now, and yes, she does want his big dick again. Hell, she’ll take Felix’s again. Then she jumps when she feels Gordon’s hand close over her mound and begins to gently massage it. His hand is cold compared to her freshly heated up cunt. Clenching her teeth lets only a squeak escape and then she giggles nervously at the sound. She gasps when she feels the man slip a finger between her nether lips, probing deep within. He continues to massage and tease her with one hand while his other comes around to find her breasts again. Soon, Tabitha finds herself under assault both fore and aft as the man teases and tantalizes her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.