Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tonight Tabitha has a little bit more of an unexpected Friday night sitting job. Nola and Gordon introduced her to Felix, Gordon’s brother. The man looked her over like she was a piece of meat, which knowing how hot and sexy she looks the girl couldn’t really blame the man. They said their goodbyes and headed out the door, Leaving Tabitha with the kids.

Everything went smoothly. The kids weren’t as good as they were yesterday, being a little more comfortable with the teen. As a result they tried to push her to see how far they could go and what they could get away with. But in the end they got along just fine. So accordingly, she played with the kids, fed them, made sure they bathed and then put them to bed. They drifted off to sleep fairly quickly. Being on a set schedule seems to do the trick, which of course left the girl with plenty to do once the house became quiet. Afterward it was the television and her. That is until the text messages began to roll in.

Gordon told her how his wife and his brother were having a great time and probably going to hook up by the end of the night. Gordon was of course invited to join in, but he excused himself saying that he wasn’t feeling good and intended to go home. Truth is the man is wrapped up with Tabitha. She was an experience that he had never had with any of their previous babysitters, college girl of younger, and the fact that he couldn’t finish inside her, made him just want her even more. Tabitha argued with him, stating she didn’t think it was a good idea, especially because she feels she had something good going on and she knows Nola won’t go for something like this. But the man argued and eventually the texting stops when he announced that he was on his way home. Gordon may think that he is going to get his way, but I think not. Technically, Tabitha holds all the cards. And since she does, she doesn’t plan to let the man have his way.

He comes in, looking around. “The kids are in bed asleep,” Tabitha tells him. “The kids behaved themselves admirably.”

“I assume that they would,” he says. “I was worried about you behaving.”

“Really?” she asks. “How so?”

“You knew I was coming home, and I was worried that you’d be playing with yourself, going for that orgasm before I got here,” he divulges.

She smiles to herself. “And what if I was?” If he is going to be assertive, she may as well have some fun with the man.

“Then I would just have to bend you over that chair,” he quickly replies, indicating a big, fat armchair on the other side of the couch. “Then I would give you what you deserve.”

“Really,” she says, feeling the spot between her legs heat up a bit. She remembers the last spanking she got and what it had done to her. “Don’t you think that I’m a little old to get a spanking?”

“Who said anything about a spanking?” he asks, and his voice is silky smooth, sending little tremor down her back.

“You did,” Tabitha points out, admonishing herself for letting down her guard down. This is supposed to be her game, not his. “You said you’d bend me over that chair and ... oh...” Then it dawns on her that he wasn’t talking of spankings at all. Why else would she be bent over with her ass sticking up in the air? “You wouldn’t dare,” she tells him, egging him on.

Gordon laughs at her, liking where this is going. Clearly he has had a few drinks, but that isn’t the problem. The problem is Tabitha not sticking to what she planned on. She is too aroused, and she liked the way he felt too much to keep him at bay, no matter what his wife would say about it.

“Of course I’d dare, Tabitha,” he grins. “Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?” She has, many times. And no matter how many times she has, she cannot get over her incredibly sexy she is. “You’re a walking, talking temptation.”

She tries to stick to her original game plan and gives him a cold look. At the same time, she has a shiver run down her back. Actually it is several of them that run down to a little pool of heat filling her crotch.

“It occurs to me,” he continues, speaking softly, “that you need to be punished regardless of you being good or not. So why don’t you go ahead and bend over that nice fat arm of the chair. We’ll dispense with the argument over whether you were playing with yourself or not.”

Tabitha finds herself looking at the chair. How did I not notice it before? It is well stuffed and the arms look very fat and extremely comfortable. If she does bend over it, would he pull her panties down for her? Yes, you idiot. And he’d do a lot more besides that. Oh where the fuck has your resolve gone? She looks between the man and the chair while her mind races. She wants to do just as he suggested, but she doesn’t want the wife to find out. If she denies him and leaves, she can for certain continue to fuck him, but if shit goes downhill, this may be her last fuck. And then what? Find another man or teacher? Do I really want to bounce around from man to man? Why not, George did with women. She really likes how the man felt; he was almost as good as Steven and certainly better than Tony or his father. Plus he is not allowed to ejaculate in her. The fun part for George was ejaculating in the women he fucked. Tabitha discovered that it is just as fun, if not more fun to be on the receiving end than the giving end.

“You may as well just bend over it,” Gordon says. Tabitha looks at him blankly, a little angry that he is interrupting her thought process. “I’ll take care of your underwear.”

She gives him a shacked look. A bit presumptive, isn’t he? He thinks because I’m young he can get away with whatever he likes?

Then he is interrupting those thoughts yet again. “If you were going to say no then you would have said so right away,” he explains. “Right now you want to and are trying to find reasons why you should. The fact that you want to is reason enough.”

With this comment, the man is guiding her over to the chair and gently pushing on her back, easing the girl over it. Tabitha can scarcely credit the fact that she bends over waiting for him to start touching her. No, with Nola still out there is no telling when she was going to be home. They seem a lot like Steven and Sam, with Nola being the one not as free feeling as Steven. In this case her husband, Gordon. Nothing would be more embarrassing then to be caught with her panties down, bent over a chair and getting rammed by him. The thoughts of Steven coming back into her mind undoes her again. Fuck, why can’t I just forget about him? She is a quivering wreck before Gordon even touches her.

The man lifts the hem of her skirt, tucking it into the waistband and then his hand drifts down her panties but he doesn’t bother with them. He just runs his hands all over Tabitha’s ass. She can feel him through the flimsy lace of her underwear and it feels strange. One hand is going around in little circles, each circle going lower than the previous one, and that little pool of heat inside her is starting to warm up once again. Then she almost screams when his hand goes between her legs to close over her mound. Fortunately she is able to strangle the scream as not to risk waking the kids. But the girl does start to feel most peculiar.

Gordon very thoroughly massages her. It is all well and good and exciting until his hand dips under her panties and he begins to rub her naked flash. This is serious and he isn’t going to stop. Tabitha knows this when his finger start to encroach between her folds. She is getting all hot and bothered but having second thoughts. She cannot deal with his wife coming home and catching them, nor the strange guilt of doing this without Steven knowing. But Steven does know. That bastard passed me off to him. In that case, she decides that once he peels off her panties, she would stop it. It may not be the false guilt of cheating on Steven, but the fear of ruining a good thing when they get caught by his wife. Yes, when he pulls them off, that’s it!

And at this moment, Gordon suddenly withdraws and tells her to stand up. Tabitha is both furious and indignant. He can’t call a halt just like that. I wanted to be the one to stop it. She stands up and turns to face the man, but he stops her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.