Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Steven was able to smooth things out with Mr. Welch, Tabitha’s homeroom teacher. As a result the girl was marked as present even though she didn’t get to school until after first period. She doesn’t know what was said, only what Steven told her when he sought her out. It was the last time she figured that she would ever see the man. Probably for the best, and she told herself it would be, because she is not about to try and seek him out. In fact, Tabitha decided, it would be best to avoid him and Sam if she saw them in school. George could recognize feelings for what they are and he is going to be damn if he falls for some guy as Tabitha. Fucking men is one thing, falling in love is another thing all together. It is bad enough she dreamed of fucking a gay man.

With these thoughts rolling around in her head, she starts to fall back on her original plan to chase after women. Men are too complicated. Funny, George always though that about women. But complication is what she wants to stay away from. At least a woman the girl is familiar with. And she has the girl she wants to chase sitting only a couple seats ahead of her one row over. Tabitha waits and watches, keeping her attention divided between the teacher and the girl. Eventually the girl asks to go to the restroom. This is my chance! Tabitha waits for a minute or two before getting excused to go herself. If anyone in class thought it odd then she figured they can continue thinking it.

Tabitha finds herself in from of the mirror of the restroom, waiting on the girl, Heather, to finish up in the stall. When she does, she sidles up to the sink next to Tabitha. They chat for a few moments, Tabitha just getting to know her a bit more. Heather is a year older but in the same grade obviously—she was held back in the fourth grade. Heather is a well-constructed girl, definitely with some outstanding points to her figure, just the type of girl George goes after. And Tabitha is curious, she has to admit, she cannot help but wonder what the other girl’s breasts look like in their natural state. Do they drop or stand proudly erect? She is young and fit— one of the school’s best volley ball players after all—so the chances are they are firm enough to support their own weight. Now, how to determine this? There is only one way— George’s way.

“Excuse me for a moment, Heather,” Tabitha says politely interrupting what the girl is saying. She starts undoing the buttons on Heather’s blouse.

Heather looks down at the hands flicking buttons open and seems to just freeze with the shock of it. “What are you doing?” she demands.

“I just want to see what those lovely breasts of yours look like when they’re not hiding from view,” Tabitha says, parts the undone sides of the girl’s blouse and tossing the tie to the side to view her breasts and bra. “Thank you to the one that invented front-opening bras,” she mutters, reaching for the clip to undo it.

Hey, you can’t do that,” Heather announces, her hand beating Tabitha to the clasp. “What the fuck, Tabitha? I’m not into shit like this. I’m not gay.”

“Neither am I,” Tabitha agrees. “Now just be a good girl and move your hand. We don’t have a lot of time and I really do want to see you.” She takes hold of Heather’s wrist and gently moves her hand aside. Tabitha couldn’t do it of the girl had resisted, but Heather quite meekly lets her. A quick snap of the catch and Tabitha is brushing the cups away, revealing all. “I was right,” she says, pleased. “They are lovely and firm, yet soft to the touch.” Tabitha gently runs her hand across them to test the softness and then takes a step back. “I think you should button back up, we got to get back to class, and we should do it separately.”

Flustered looking, Heather hurriedly does up her bra and buttoned her blouse, blushing all the while. Tabitha winks at her and strolls out of the restroom and back to class. That was the only class Tabitha has with Heather, but just like every day, she sees the girl in the hall between periods. After second period Tabitha watches the girl slip back into the restroom. Now is my chance. She reaches into her locker and pulls out a large, pink dildo. When Steven had taken her home to get a new blouse, Tabitha sneaked the toy out with it. Those first few weeks she had spent playing with herself was just with fingers, never any of the toys that came with the house which she assumed were ultimately supplied by the snotling. The little bastard seemed to have everything planned for. But since she never used them, which she was really afraid to at the time, it is now time to put them to use.

Tabitha heads into the restroom and locks the door, slipping the out of order sign from the back of the door to the front. Heather spins when she noticed Tabitha in the mirror. “Uh, hi,” she says. “Um, what are you doing here?”

“It is the girl’s restroom,” Tabitha says a little sarcastically, moving up to stand in front of the girl. She reaches for Heather’s blouse and starts undoing it. The girl watches, puzzled and trying to make sense of what Tabitha is doing. Tabitha is already unclipping the bra before the girl thinks to say anything. “Wait a minute, I told you I wasn’t gay.”

Tabitha smiles at her. “I’m just continuing from where we left off earlier, remember?” She cups the breasts in her hands. “We had to defer this because we ran out of time.”

“Oh,” Heather says, looking down to where the other is stroking her breasts, her nipples already springing to attention. She considers what Tabitha is doing while memories of earlier filter through her mind. Finally the connection comes together. “Hey, hold on a minute,” she says indignantly. “You said all you wanted to do earlier was look at me. I didn’t even say you could. You just went ahead and did it. But you definitely said you were just taking a quick look.”

“I know, and that’s what I said,” Tabitha confirms. “But I found you to be incredibly pretty. Besides, that was then, this is now. Now I want to taste them as well as look.” To prove her point, Tabitha bends down and kisses the girl’s breast, running her open mouth across it until she is covering the nipple. Then her mouth closes around it, suckling gently. It is only for a couple moments though.

Heather gives a little gasp and extracts her breast from Tabitha’s grip. He glares at her attacker, blushing wildly. “That is uncalled for. You have no right to do that.”

“I know and I find that I don’t care,” Tabitha says. “It was most enjoyable.”

“Well, if it’s all the same to you, I’m getting my clothes back on now,” Heather announces.

“I’m sorry, but it’s not all the same to me,” Tabitha counters, pulling out the large, pink toy and setting it on the counter.

“What?” the girl says, eyes going wide.

“I want to do just a little more touching,” Tabitha says, trying to sound humble and penitent while acting more like George and not very successfully from the way the girl is looking at her.

Really,” Heather says, sounding very suspicious while eyeing the toy. “And just what would this extra touching entail?”

“Well,” Tabitha says slowly, “to be honest...”

“Oh yes, please,” Heather says interrupting. “By all means, let’s be honest.”

“I really intend to take off your skirt and panties and stroke you intimately, following that with some robust toy play. But you’ll need to be quite as we play because we don’t need to get anyone suspicious that may end up walking by.”

“You’re fucking crazy,” Heather says. “I don’t even know you. Just because you popular like me doesn’t mean shit. And you don’t think that I am going to seriously let you do anything, do you?”

“Sure I do,” Tabitha says. “I think you’re curious. You’re wondering what it would be like. I also think that if you seriously objected you would be talking loudly enough to catch someone’s attention and you would have protested when I undid your skirt.”

“What?” she says surprised, looking down. “You did. When did you do that?”

Tabitha did it when she was distracting Heather by nibbling on her nipple, but she doesn’t mention it. It’s crazy that when she thinks like George, she can pull off everything the men she has been with so far have done to her. Why can’t I think like George when it is happening to me? Heather is still talking quietly so Tabitha snaps back to reality and starts tugging the skirt down. The girl grabs at them, telling Tabitha to stop, but she isn’t holding them tightly or speaking loudly. The skirt slips over her hips and Tabitha pushes them down to the girl’s knees.

She puts her hands on Heather’s hips, just above her panties. Slipping her hand down, they slide between the girl’s skin and her panties. Tabitha holds them still at this point, looking up at the girl. Heather is shaking her head no, yet she isn’t trying to physically stop Tabitha. Her eyes are wide as she looks at the toy still sitting on the counter, her hands resting on Tabitha’s breasts. Then the girl’s panties join her skirt at knee level. Tabitha leans back a little, admiring the look of the girl. Heather looks down at herself, looks at the toy and then at Tabitha and blushes. Holding her elbow, Tabitha turns with the girl to face the counter, encouraging her to lean over it. With her nicely positioned, Tabitha’s hand glides over the girl’s ass and between her legs, neatly covering her mound. Her other arm reaches around so that she can capture a breast. With her hands full, Tabitha strokes and kneads and probes.

Heather is with Tabitha every inch of the way, simultaneously pressing her chest harder against the hand while pressing her ass back against Tabitha, rubbing her pussy firmly against the hand. She makes little sounds of approval, gasping and muttering. Tabitha’s fingers slip inside and the sound the girl makes changes, depending on where Tabitha touches. Deciding that Heather is nicely warmed up, Tabitha moves closer behind her. She grabs the pink dildo and presses it against the girl’s entrance, just touching it. Her other hand settles on Heather’s hip, holding her steady and in position and then she waits.

“Yes. Do it,” Heather gasps out softly.

Tabitha smiles at the mirror and drive the pink toy in. She sheathes it fully with the first stroke, although she can’t claim all the credit. As soon as she starts driving the dildo in, Heather is pushing back to meet it. She wants all of it as fast as possible. Tabitha had promised some robust toy play and so she proceeds to do her best to make that promise come true. So she drives her hand back and forth with the dildo hot and hard. Her fist slaps up against Heather’s crotch with great enthusiasm. While this is happening, Heather starts talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.