Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The sun is barely coming in through the window when Tabitha feels scrambling into the bed. She is tempted to turn around to see who it is. After that crazy dream she was having, she isn’t sure what is real and what isn’t. The only thing she knows to be real is that the electricity seems to have been fixed because the air in the bedroom is a lot cooler. The girl lets the man snuggle up and feels him relax. That relaxing doesn’t last, considering the hard thing poking against the girl’s ass.

Tabitha frowns, closes her eyes and turns over slowly. Her heart throbs hard in her chest. She feels a hand land on her chest. “You know how much trouble I’d ben in if anyone found out how old you are?” he asks.

That voice! Tabitha opens her eyes and beams with excitement. “It’s you,” she says.

“Of course it is,” Steven agrees.

“Considering the crazy ass dream I had, I thought maybe Sam,” she confesses.

“Well, I must not being doing my job if you’re dreaming of my boyfriend,” Steven starts to frown and then chuckles a little. “Do I need to be worried?”

“Not unless he is into women too,” Tabitha remarks, “or into young girls.”

“He wouldn’t be too happy if he knew how old you were,” Steven assures her. “Hell, he wouldn’t be too happy if he knew how many times I fucked you already. But why were you worried it was him?”

“Because in my dream he his dick was bigger than yours,” she says, flinching.

“Well it is,” Steven smiles. “I can’t believe that I can take it sometimes.”

Tabitha flinches too. “So why would he get mad about you fucking me?” she asks, curious. “I thought you two fucked other people.”

“Oh we do,” the man agrees, circling a finger around one of the teen’s nipples. “But our agreement is that we can fuck others but only once, never a second time.”

“I see,” Tabitha sighs. “So my being here could get you in some serious trouble. Why risk it, and why me?”

“I know, I know,” he says, squeezing her breast. “But there is just something about you that attracts me to you.”

“Maybe it’s my age,” she suggests, “the forbidden fruit and all.”

“Maybe,” he shrugs. “You are toxic and why this has to be our last time together.”

“Then I guess now is as good as any for me to get dressed and get to school,” the teenager says. “I don’t want to be late.”

“Oh, you won’t be late,” the man says grinning mischievously. “I’ll get you there on time.”


After their last romp, they shower and dress. The house is nice and cool compared to the night before with the sweltering heat. Outside it doesn’t look like there was ever a storm, save for the wet grass and street. Tabitha now stands at the refrigerator pouring a glass of orange juice. She is in her school uniform, tight-fitting blouse and tie, short shirt and tennis shoes. That blouse is so tight, Steven could swear for decided not to wear her bra. Sitting at the table he watches her bend over to grab something from the bottom of the fridge. Her shirt rides up over her ass. The smooth flow of the girl’s curves gives way to her panties.

Steven tries not to let himself get hard again. He grabs his cup of coffee and takes a gulp, knowing the heat in his mouth will take his mind off the girl. Tabitha comes over to the table with her glass of orange juice and a pastry. The man tries to overcome his lust attack, trying to keep his eyes off of her. When he said that she was toxic he meant it. This girl could easily ruin his love for Sam. Their soon to be marriage could be compromised. Then his whole life could go to shit. It would be a chain reaction that he just can’t allow to even begin. But even with all his attempts at self-control, Steven looks up at her.

When Tabitha goes to sit down he gets a look at her chest. Well the top of it anyway. The blouse she wears is generous in what it shows. The cut of it, especially since the girl left the top button undone, reaches down to just above her breasts. And not only does she has plenty of cleavage on display she has a nice presentation in the blouse itself. So when she sits, she sort of leans forward a little, but it enough for the man to see down it, all the way to her belly button. All he has to do is look past those two swinging breasts that are on display and there it is. And the girl is well aware of what she is doing, because when she sits down and her eyes come up, they are sparkling with enjoyment while putting on the most innocent look imaginable.

With coffee over, Steven stands up and stretches. Tabitha rises from her chair and bends down again to pick up the empty glass and mug. “Leave them, I’ll take care of it later,” he tells her, touching her shoulder to draw her attention.

Tabitha turns to look at her and he pulls at her blouse, pulling it forward slightly and slips his hands up into it, reaching for and finding her lovely breasts. They are soft and warm, just like in the bed this morning, with hard buttons in the center of each. And knowing that buttons are meant to be pressed, the man does so, his thumbs finding them and rotating them even as he presses.

The girl gives a squeak of outrage, faux outrage at that. “What do you think you’re doing?” she demands. “You can’t do that.”

“Really?” Steven asks. “I thought I just did.” His hands leave her chest, sliding down and around and under. They slip under, beneath her shirt to find and cup her nice warm ass.

“Yes, really,” she growls and then hisses at him. “Now get your hands out of there. I’ve got school and I’m sure you got work.”

“If you insist,” he grumbles, pulling his hands free. This time they settle at her sides. Then he reaches up, grabs the middle of her blouse and rips. The buttons all snap and go flying. He pulls off the piece of fabric and tosses it onto the nearest chair. Then just as quickly, he unsnaps her bra and lets it fall to the floor.

“What the fuck!” Tabitha cries. “You can’t so that. That’s the only one I got with me.”

“Don’t be silly,” Steven says chuckling. “I can and I just did. I’ll run you by your grandfather’s place and you can get a new one.” While he says this, he is reaching down and removing the shirt, pushing it along with her panties to her ankles.

“Damn it, Steven,” she whines. “You said that was it for us, and now you’re going to make me wait. Then what am I supposed to tell my grandfather when he asks why my blouse is torn?” Of course Tabitha being George, granddaughter and grandfather at the same time, there isn’t going to be anything said, but Steven doesn’t know that.

“You’ll think of something I’m sure,” he remarks with a smile. “As far as being late, I’ll cover for you.”

“What? How?” she fires off.

“Well, I am the football coach and P.E. teacher,” he informs her. “I can make your tardy go way with a few simple words.” Tabitha’s eyes go wide at the revelation. “Sam is a teacher too.”

“But didn’t he have to stay out of town last night?” Tabitha asks. “Won’t he be coming home any minute?”

Steven shakes his head. “He took a change of clothes, and he will head straight to the school. Now we’re wasting time here. You were expecting to be naked at least one more time before we left.”

“Why would I expect to be naked?” she asks, her voice a controlled scream. “I’m showered and I was dressed.”

“Why not?” he counters with a question. “You like being naked, do you not?”

“I do, but I didn’t want to be right now,” she protests. And it isn’t that she really doesn’t want to be naked or that she doesn’t want to fuck the man again, it’s ... it’s something else entirely. There is a whole other matter that Tabitha is trying to completely ignore and it came when he told her that they couldn’t see each other anymore. But how is that going to be possible when he is a teacher? She shakes her head. These are all feelings she wants to totally avoid.

“You may not have wanted to, but it’s happening,” Steven says. “If we’re not going to be able to see one another again, I want to enjoy as much of you as I can. That means laying you back on the couch and partaking in your sweet pleasures.”

Tabitha, against her better judgment, lifts her feet out of the shirt and panties. There isn’t much else she can do really. Once more her body and her needs are overruling her mind and her instincts. “I’ve never been so insulted,” she snaps at the man. “You just pull off my cloth and tell me you’re going to have me whenever you want me. Think again, it’s not happening.”

“Where’s the insult?” he asks. “You want it just as much as I do. And may I point out that your little façade is completely see-through?”

“What?” she says unconvincingly. “I am serious. I have other reasons for not wanting to fuck you again.”

“Not matter what you’re feeling, I’m going to take you there no matter what you say,” Steven informs her. “I have a feeling that your other reasons have to do with your falling for me. Another reason for us to call it all off.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.