Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Since Sam was gone for the night neither Tabitha nor Steven found a reason to get dressed. Steven reassured her that even if his boyfriend, or to use the correct term, fiancé were there, they still wouldn’t have a reason to dress. As much as the man is into her, Tabitha cannot understand how the man even prefers sex with Sam or any other man. To each his own, I guess. She can’t see any reason to dwell on the thoughts of their relationship and any attempt she has made to talk about it either Steven completely ignores the question or changes the subject.

Tabitha lays sprawled out on the couch while he makes the dinner. They fucked once again after her fake phone call to her equally fake grandfather. It was easy to play out the scene before the man. How many times did George have to pull a similar stunt just so he didn’t piss of a girlfriend or lover? She watches the television to keep her mind off things. After all, even though she is certain she made the right move, somewhere in the back of her mind she isn’t sure about all this. The biggest thing she fears is the man falling for her. George had already resigned himself to fucking men and not going after women like he initially planned, but she is not about to cross the line and fall in love with a man. Otherwise she figures she can do this as a test. Get in, get out, no troubles.

The trouble didn’t come for a few hours. About half way through dinner the wind outside began to pick up. Steven flipped the television over to the news to see that a storm had cropped up and was moving into the area at a slow pace and would probably last for a few hours. Steven assured the girl that there was nothing to fear. Since she and her grandfather moved in, he knew she didn’t know much about the neighborhood. She was assured that the houses built here are top of the line and can withstand any storm that came through the area. But what he couldn’t guarantee was that the power would stay on. No, it cut off halfway through them fucking on the dining room table.

The power did not come back on and soon they were sweating up a storm. They took a quick shower before the hot water ran out, but that only put a halt to their sweating for a short time. When they realized that the power wasn’t going to be on anytime soon, they decided to go to bed. Since the man was so sure his house was indestructible, he and Sam never saw reason to buy a generator. And since she wasn’t concerned about being nude because he had seen here like that all day long, and it was too hot to get clothes on, Tabitha went to bed naked right beside him.

The girl gets in a couple hours of sleep and she feels Steven climbing out of the bed. The light to the bathroom clinks on and she knows instantly that he is getting up to piss. Now with the heat, the sleep is going to elude her. And when Steven steps out of the bathroom to lay eyes on her naked form, she knows that sleep isn’t in the forecast for her. His eyes sweep over her, drinking her in. She can feel herself blushing. George never had anyone ever look him over like that, so the feeling is very strange. It makes her think about how George often ogled over a woman. But it’s not all bad, she also feels a rush of heat in her crotch while his eyes sweep over her and she can feel her blushing going to a deeper shade of red.

The man doesn’t say a word. His looks do make her a little nervous with not knowing what he is thinking. He clearly has an interest in her. He has done fucked her three times today, totally contradicting his relationship with his fiancé. But of course she doesn’t know what their sex life is like. For all she knows, they hump like rabbits all the time. Tabitha doesn’t know what it is like to fucked in the ass since she nor George have never had anyone back there, but she can’t imagine it being able to be used like her pussy can be.

He comes over to the side of the bed and sits on the edge. “I’m sorry that your first night has to end up like this,” he says in a sensual tone. “I had planned to keep you up all night fucking, not bathing in heat.”

After the storm ended, they opened the windows, but it was a useless gesture. The air outside is just as oppressive as the heat inside. What little comfort it provided lasted only long enough to help them fall asleep in the first place. But what surprises Tabitha is just how sensual the man’s voice could get. His voice somehow gets her all heated up, and maybe that is something that attracted Sam to him in the first place. She feels the heat that has been burning low down beneath her belly start to flare up again. She doesn’t say anything to his apology because well, she simply doesn’t know what to say.

Steven runs his eyes over her, plainly seeking out certain features on her body. Tabitha is still blushing furiously over the attention she is receiving, even more so when his eyes linger on her chest. Looking down, she can see where her nipples are trying to stretch out to him as if trying to make him give them all his attention. It’s no wonder he is looking there.

“Well, um, there is no need to apologize,” she says, suddenly finding her voice.

“Alright, but I need to clear something up,” he says, smiling roguishly.

“What?” she asks, something in his voice making her suspicious. It is also making her squirm slightly in the most delicious manner.

“I need to make certain that I’m not delusional with all this heat,” he says, and with a wink he stands up and looks her over again for a second time tonight.

If Tabitha felt squirmy and excited when he first sat down, or even when he was standing at the bathroom doorway looking her over, she feels even more so now. He is checking her out; deliberately looking at her the way a straight man looks at a woman. That pool of heat gets hotter and there is an odd anticipation running through her. Then she jumps and almost screams when a finger lands on her nipple, lightly pressing it.

“Nope, I’m definitely not delusional,” he says softly. “The question is what do I do about it?” He is sitting back on the bed beside her, his hand on her chest, rubbing it. “I suppose the gentlemanly thing to do would be to just go back to bed and try to get some sleep and leave you alone. It is hot and fucking you will only make us hotter. Do you want me to be a gentleman?”

Tabitha is looking at his hand on her breast. More importantly, she was feeling his hand on her breast and the things it is doing to her. He is touching her in a rather persuasive manner. If she doesn’t say anything, then he may just end up going back to bed and trying to go to sleep. Then she may not get fucked. She is too aroused now, enough to forget about the damn uncomfortable heat. So she does what any sensible young teenager would do in a situation like this with an older man by at least ten years would do—at least what Tabitha believes a young, underage teenager at least ten years younger than a man would do—she nods.

Steven is instantly leaning down and starts kissing her other breast. He kisses and sucks on it. She watches and as she has been vigilant of his sucking on her nipple, his hand has gone elsewhere. He rubs across her mound and is now caressing it. When she moans it becomes firmer, pressing into her nether lips as well and sending those peculiar sensations deep into her. Too add to the sensations, if not intensify them, a pair of fingers slip between her folds, probing inside her. His fingers are inside adding his heat to the heat inside her while the heat around them wraps them like a cocoon.

Things from this point get steadily better, even if it is hooter than hell around them. Steven’s hands are all over the girl, touching her in the most sensitive places, doing weird and wonderful things to her body. Maybe it’s the heat or maybe it’s just the way he is doing it. Either way, Tabitha is just lying there letting him have his way with her, enjoying every moment of it. Then disappointment sets in real fast when he stops touching her and stands up. She just lies there, her body quivering and not sure what to expect next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.